All Support Conversations *spoilers*

Since there are only 26 support chains in the game, I decided to bundle them into one video. I have included timestamps in the description (need to do to YouTube) to make it easy to skip to the one you want to see:

Edited by MrPerson0

The Tobin/Gray support is pretty cute. You can totally see how one would get super depressed and become an alcoholic if the other died.

EEEEEEKKKKK!!!

Holy shit balls Delthea is voiced by Madoka! Tatara=Kyubey confirmed

Thank you for this blessing kind sir.

Also Clive and Mathilda are goals.

Edited by Azz

palla and est's a support is fucking cruel

that's like, the worst kind of foreshadowing

on a less sad note, nomah's voice is really funny

Edited by unique

So Catria is Julia Ann Taylor right? It sounds similar to the Heroes voice but... Somewhat different too.

Edit: Nvm its definitely her.

Another Edit: I'm an idiot, it's not Julia Ann Taylor, it's Julianne Alexander/ Connor Kelley.

I'm really liking these voices though. I wish Lukas had more supports. Greg Chun did really well with him. Despite being such a plot heavy character, I would've liked more than one support and more endings. He seems like such a thrown away character... Kamui should've gotten that Valbar support too. I still think they're great regardless.

Realized there were names I've pronounced wrong too.

Edited by KongDude

22 minutes ago, unique said:

palla and est's a support is fucking cruel

Did you also get the impression that Est knew Palla was into her boyfriend? 'Cause she changed topics pretty quickly there. 

Really though, what is up with Pegasus Knights and their love lives? The Whitewings in particular.

9 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Mathilda and Clive damn....so good!

Probably the best one in the game after Alm and Mycen. They really made Mycen awesome in Echoes.

Deen and Luthier's voices surprised me. They didn't sound anything like I imagined they would, Luthier in particular. He sounded...traditionally geeky, somehow? Like, nasal and everything.

You know, throughout this list, something just occurred to me: Genny technically has the fewest supports in the game, being the only recruited character who can have zero in a run.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Did you also get the impression that Est knew Palla was into her boyfriend? 'Cause she changed topics pretty quickly there. 

i kinda thought that maybe est knew at first but with what she says after that I think it was just supposed to be really ironic

i guess it's sort of ambiguous, but since she mentions the shop in her support with catria that probably means they've been together for a while

so it's definitely possible

12 minutes ago, Azz said:

Deen sounds like Squidward.

man I thought the same thing

deen's voice is really funny, I'm glad they went the humorous route with the overly edgy character

Clive and Mathilda was hands down my favourite support - was mushy but also played to the fact that Mathilda is a war goddess in battle (and definitely one of the strongest characters imo) - just all-round adorable. And Clive has clearly met his match on the battlefield.

my favorite was probably genny and sonya

it was a really neat interaction between two characters who didn't seem like they had much in common

and it also gives a nice amount of backstory and personality for both of them. i think it's definitely one of the best here

but I like almost all of them, I can't really name one I disliked

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Really though, what is up with Pegasus Knights and their love lives? The Whitewings in particular.

I PUCNHED MY PILLOW WHEN EST WAS ASKINg PALLA ABOUT THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM SO UPSET

IIRC Est also asks Minerva and Catria about their love lives in FE12 supports

Whoa thanks for posting these!!

I really dug Clair & Delthea more than I thought I would, that one stood out most to me. Forsyth/Python too.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

Deen sounds like Squidward.

i thought you were kidding until i reached that support why

I only saw a couple of the Supports just to get a feel for the voice acting. 10/10 voice acting. 

Some thoughts from the Supports i saw:

• Gray and Clair's Supports were pretty nice and when Clair told him "You think you can just walk up to a woman and ply her with a few compliments? You truly expect her to swoon the moment you offer up your love", i just imagined what would happen if Inigo/Laslow x Clair Supports were a thing. Clair would call out Inigo/Laslow so hard.
  • At least to me personally, Faye feels a bit more likable now (i mean, i liked her regardless so...). And she knew she was gonna get friendzoned by Alm but she confessed anyway. It takes a great deal of courage to do that.
  • Luthier: "Young Lady, it is rude to ignore people." Delthea: :"No, it's rude to ignore NICE people. So you don't count." Me: "DAMN, DELTHEA! WHERE DID THAT SAVAGE ROAST COME FROM?!"
  • Conrad's voice acting is pretty great. Also, Anteze=Anthiese now. I can't tell if the "h" in Anthiese is silent or not tho if it is, i'm gonna be mad because i despise silent letters.
  • Zeke's voice is deeper than i imagined. That's not a bad thing though. Tatiana's voice is also pretty nice.

Faye's support with Silque starts off so shallow, it really brings out Faye's bias perspective and shows that she only cares about one person in such a selfish and creepy way. At least Leon still talked to Kamui instead of immediately brushing him off. Also, Gray's conversation with Clair is easily among the best supports in this game. It reveals a lot of their character, yet I don't like how Clair so easily switched from Alm to Gray, and I hate the fact that Gray accepted her with ease after everything she said to him, but I like the support so much because it reminds me that these characters aren't perfect, and I'm able to relate my life to their virtual ones.

10 minutes ago, Urushihara said:

Faye's support with Silque starts off so shallow, it really brings out Faye's bias perspective and shows that she only cares about one person in such a selfish and creepy way. 

It does but at least Faye apologizes in the end. People seem to miss that. Anyway, i agree with selfish but disagree with creepy. 

Though that reminds me, in Faye's Supports with Alm, when Faye is talking about slaying enemies in Alm's name, Alm wonders if it's an effect the war is having on her. And when you take a closer look.....it could be. I mean, at the beginning of the game, Faye was against joining the Deliverence, but later on, she has no problems fighting.

12 minutes ago, Urushihara said:

yet I don't like how Clair so easily switched from Alm to Gray, and I hate the fact that Gray accepted her with ease after everything she said to him, but I like the support so much because it reminds me that these characters aren't perfect, and I'm able to relate my life to their virtual ones.

This is actually a result of being unable to grind Supports. Some Support ranks can only be viewed after reaching a certain point. So for instance, Gray and Clair's A-Support can only be unlocked from Act 3 onwards iirc. The Support Conversations reflect this. So while it looks like Clair quickly switched from Alm to Gray, in context, she probably thought about it for a while.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is actually a result of being unable to grind Supports. Some Support ranks can only be viewed after reaching a certain point. So for instance, Gray and Clair's A-Support can only be unlocked from Act 3 onwards iirc. The Support Conversations reflect this. So while it looks like Clair quickly switched from Alm to Gray, in context, she probably thought about it for a while.

I had a feeling this was the case, but nobody has mentioned it to me before now. Its because if I remember correctly, in Lukas and Clive's A support, Clive remarks that the war is coming to an end soon, ( I think, and I'm too lazy to check), but in my head I was thinking that if the player could just grind supports, then he could have said that as early as Chapter 1. Good to know that's cleared up though, thanks for letting me know.

14 minutes ago, Urushihara said:

I had a feeling this was the case, but nobody has mentioned it to me before now. Its because if I remember correctly, in Lukas and Clive's A support, Clive remarks that the war is coming to an end soon, ( I think, and I'm too lazy to check), but in my head I was thinking that if the player could just grind supports, then he could have said that as early as Chapter 1. Good to know that's cleared up though, thanks for letting me know.

Honestly, I really like the idea of some supports being locked until a certain point in the game. That way they can reference more stuff and connect to the main plot better.

That was something I didn't like in Awakening and Fates. Due to the grindy nature, they couldn't really reference the plot at all and were essentially completely disconnected.