Totally New and All Ready In Up to My Neck

EeveeCurry

Hi!  I'm Katie, and I got into FE through Heroes!  I thought it was really cool, and wanted to see how in-depth the main series games went, so I jumped into Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Sacred Stones, Blazing Blade, Binding Blade, Awakening, and Genealogy.  That's right, I'm playing seven fire emblem games at once.  Someone save me from myself. ^^;  I genuinely have OCD/ADHD so please excuse me for rambling/getting over-eager, I do try to tone it down.

I love this series though!  I'm having a lot of fun researching and drawing fanart for it.  I was always too anxious to join forums when I was a teen, in fact I only just made a Starmen.net account last year :,)  But I'm grateful for these forums, the posts and responses I've seen have been pretty helpful!

Personally I'm very into drawing and singing.  I'm currently an art student in college hoping to make something of my passions!  Commissions are still confusing to me, but as soon as I figure out that whole transaction process I'll be open to taking some, should anyone be interested.  Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Airport 1001! Remember to wake that slugabed up! Also, if you see an enemy behaving suspiciously, I have two words for you: Act quickly! Oh, and look out for Manhandla Stalks.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

We forgot to mention that the only acceptable reason to fight here is for our friends. Also, despite it being obvious, are you a boy or are you a girl?(Thanks, Prof. Oak)

Anyways, welcome, and taking on 7 at once, impressive…and yet Fates isn't on the list…doubly impressive. Also, sweet, another artist! We'd love to see your art/music whenever you feel inclined to share it! Also, if you haven't already, I recommend checking out the Serenes Forest Scribbles entries from the previous two editions of said contest both for enjoyment and for inspiration. Can't give you the actual link to the entries because I can't find it, but it should be floating around here somewhere or you can PM Tangerine and ask.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, thanks everyone!  Sorry I've been sitting on this for weeks, but thanks for the welcomes!  And don't worry about burnout, @Emeraldfox, I have a habit of jumping into things, binging, and then leaving them for AGES before getting back to them *cough Secret of Mana cough hack Chrono Trigger ahem*.  I'll get around to finishing 'em all hopefully within the next ten years.  Those two games included. :sweatdrop:

@SoulWeaver @Ycine Thank you for the recommendations!  Unfortunately, I just lost my tablet pen (iPencil, I could cry) so any drawings or scribbles I post are either gonna be traditional or older, but I'll still try!

@Levant Mir Celestia Will do! ^_^ *salutes*