Fire Emblem Questionnaire

Sure, I'll answer!

When were you introduced into FE? Back in 09, actually.

How did you get introduced? It was kind of a one thing led to another scenario starting with my late younger brother. We played Smash together sometimes and he liked Ike. I started playing as him too after that and we both ended up liking him a lot. I looked up Ike's original game and I was like OMG this looks so awesome. And when I got it I fell in love with it and Ike even more. :P

What was your first FE game? Path of Radiance

What is your favorite FE game? Radiant Dawn

How many FE parts have you played yet? Parts? Do you mean games? I've played every game that's been released internationally, but have only beaten PoR, RD, and Awakening.

Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone) Yeah, Smash and the Codename Steam demo.

What makes you like FE so much? The stories (mostly), the characters, and the gameplay. I also like medieval fantasy.

What’s your favorite theme? Ike's theme, Eternal Bond, no contest!

Who’s your favorite boss? Black Knight

What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective? The chapter in the Kauku Caves in RD, definitely! I loved the intensity the falling flaming rocks put on the fight!

Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? Ike <3

Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Ike <3

Who’s your favorite character designwise? And IKE <3

What’s your favorite class? Tie between Pegasus knights and cavalier knights.

What’s your opinion about avatars? They're alright, but I'd like them to be implemented better. Robin and Corrin aren't exactly well written.

Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? NO. Please no. >_<

What's your opinion of weapon weight? I like it and think it should come back. It adds a sense of realism to using them and doesn't make weapons like iron or bronze ones entirely useless compared to later weapons. It kinda adds more strategy by making you go "which weapon would the character actually do the most damage with while not losing much speed?"

Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? I dunno, the Tellius games, I guess...

Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? Don't know, never played it.

In which FE part do staves work the best for you? I dunno...

Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? New prf "legendary" weapons, yeah. But haven't come up with anything more common.

Should movement become a gainable stat? Nah, that wouldn't really make as much sense as gaining in other stats. Nobody in real life just suddenly is able to travel farther in the same amount of time without changing their mode of transportation. Gaining movement should only happen if a character gains a mount or something like that.

What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? Dunno, never seen this mechanic.

Does FE need more stealth chapters? I dunno, but maybe not.

Do you like Corrin? Yeah, she's pretty neat for what she is (a lord that can become a dragon is sweet). I just wish the female's thighs were covered up more. I'm not against someone showing some leg skin, but that open thigh window just looks so stupid and I'd like more females in pants. Almost NO female wears pants these days in FE while in older games, plenty of them did. I also don't like male Corrin's default hair much. It's pretty dumb too.

Should dragon veins return? I wouldn't mind it.

Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? The avatars, for sure. They're not well written at all. Otherwise, I wouldn't really put any lords in this category.

Do lords need a rapier weapon? No. They're standing out less when more and more of them are given the same weapon. Rapiers aren't even cool anyway.

Can you beat Gharnef? Don't know, never tried.

Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? Not really, since they call each other their sibling. Ew.

What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? Tie between Ike's ending in RD, a lot of Xander's behavior in Fates Birthright, and Camilla in general (especially that stupidass cutscene of hers in Birthright). I'm honestly not sure which of these I went wtf at more.

In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? The easiest one since it's new for me, except for when there's things like Fates's Phoenix mode. I felt that would be a little TOO easy.

Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? RD

Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? Uh...probably RD too.

What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? I generally like them. I'm in love with Freddy and I thought Seth and Titania were cool. Some are pretty boring too though, like Gunter and Jagen.

How often do you use prepromoted units? Kinda often, I guess, since I use Freddy, Titania, Seth, Haar, etc.

Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? I believe I almost did when Xander killed Elise. I really like Elise and Xander officially made me hate him here.

Have you ever used Wendy till the end? Never played FE6.

How do you face Rinehart in FE5? I don't know, never played it.

Does FE need a multiplayer modes? Not really, but I wouldn't mind seeing it if it's done well.

What was the highest hitrate one of your allies did miss? I believe like 85%.

What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? Not sure.

Are you excited for Echoes? Not really, but I'll probably eventually get it.

In which part do you have the most deaths? RD, since it's a tough game.

Who does have the most kills of all your playthroughs in total? Ike, no doubt. lol

Who has been got killed the most of all your playthroughs in total? Huh, not sure. Also, these questions need better English.

Classic or Casual? Classic

Olwen or Eyrios? What? Who?

Nohr or Hoshido? Hoshido, of course. Nohr sucks.

Story or gameplay? Kind of both, really.

When do you use status boosts? Not often at all, honestly.

Do you use arenas? No. They've not been in any games I play other than Heroes.

Do you savestat-abuse? I don't think so?

Funniest line in any conversation? "Gatrie, I swear you'd hit on a tree if I dressed it in a skirt! Tell me I'm wrong!" - Shinon in RD. LOL

Any villains you wished they were playable? Levail in RD, I guess. He was originally going to be and he seemed neat!

Opinion about same gender S-supports? Don't care for them because they feel forced all the time and only there to pander to a small crowd. I'm not a homophobe or anything, but the way they're done lately just bothers me. I mean, the only gay/lesbian option in Conquest is Niles even though Soleil is clearly lesbian? Makes no sense.

Do you like ninjas? In general, I guess so. But out of Fates's ninjas, I only like Kaze a lot.

Any mechanics you would like to see returning? RD's ledge mechanics and third tier classes!

Any mechanics you never want to see again? Children. Well, maybe not never, but definitely not for a long time.

Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? Yeah, it's kinda funny. lol

What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? RD's. It's so deep and well thought out. You have the regular triangle in swords > axes > lances > swords, and then you have the trinity of magic in fire > wind > thunder > fire which are the anima tomes. and THEN you have the second trinity of magic in anima > light > dark > anima. So neat and adds strategic value!

Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? No, not really.

Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? Uh, what? I don't think so...

Which stat is most important for you? Attack and defense. I like my units to be able to hit hard and survive at the same time.

Which class do you use the least? Fragile ones like the myrmidon line, mages, and thieves. They just get killed all the time.

Does FE need more remakes? Yeah, for FE4, FE5, and Tellius.

Do you find that FE5 has made the biggest change / jump in FE in terms of gameplay? Can't say, never played it.

Are multiple lords ok? Sure, if they're written well.

Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? No.

Do you use second seals? Yeah, but not a lot.

Which FE game is most balanced? I'm not sure, I guess Heroes since nobody seems to be really bad or too OP, especially when skill inheritance is a thing.

Have you played romhack(s) yet? No.

Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? I like RD's visuals and designs the best.

Do you buy DLCs? Some, yeah.

How would you describe your playstyle? Defensive. I like using power and defense to wall and smash everything. lol

What’s a good difficulty for you? RD's easy mode. It was difficult, but not overly hard!

Opinion about infinite weapon durability? It's fine on only certain weapons, like Ike's Ragnell. Otherwise, it's just silly, imo. Weapons WILL wear down and break in real life. It also makes things like shops less useful because you're not going into them and buying things nearly as much.

And new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? Yeah, more classes that use bows. I like the idea of a wagon like Merlinus, but with the ability to use bows.

Do you care for tierlists? Not really.

How would you describe FE in three words? Generally challenging fun!

Hardest chapter in the series? That I've played, gotta say RD Part 4 Endgame.

Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? I like it and wish it would come back.

Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? I do wish healing would give a little more exp than it does. Healers tend to fall behind in level because they get so little exp.

Sigurd = Sigod? From what I've heard, yeah when you're talking gameplay.

Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? Oh my god, yes. It feels like IS is sacrificing quality character writing for stupid outfits and fanservice now.

Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? I didn't know this? But it's probably a completely coincidence and not meant to mean anything, so no.

Do you think that FE could die out very soon? Hahaha, no. Nintendo made it a major IP!

Do you like personal skills in FE14? Actually, yeah! I think they're neat. I just wish the Amiibo characters also had them.

What would be a good skill system for you? RD's, but with Awakening and Fates's skill set style. RD's capacity thing is dumb, imo, and puts too many limitations on what skillsets you can run. I like how Awakening and Fates let you have up to five skills and any combination of five skills.

Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? Sure, I guess.

Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? No, thankfully. I get frustrated easily, but not THAT frustrated.

Do you think that FE stories became worse and worse lately? Kind of. Both Awakening and Fates have pretty meh to bad stories, but Awakening's is the worst, imo.

Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? It sucks ass. Quality conversations are all gone and this hurt the character writing a lot. The Dawn Brigade ended up being boring as hell mostly because of this.

Do you think FE is too brutal in the one or other scene? No, not really.

Most memorable moment for you in any FE playthrough? Ike and Elincia's cute ending scene in PoR. Shame it never went further between them... They really looked like they could've been falling in love here.

Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? Pair up, definitely.

Do you like Anna? Only in Tellius, really. She's just the tutorial girl there, but she manages to be funny! And she has a nice design in them.

Which question did you miss? I guess any that I legitimately couldn't answer.

Your feedback of this questionnaire? It's okay, but some of the questions have spelling and grammar errors.

Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Sure, why not?

EDIT: Why are people saying Ike is a Stu? He is most certainly NOT one. Nowhere near it. Now if RD was the lone Tellius game, I would agree that Ike has some Stu characteristics. But PoR exists and even RD by itself doesn't really make Ike a full on blatant Stu. He still has a few flaws and characters who dislike him or don't recognize/respect him.

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: Why are people saying Ike is a Stu? He is most certainly NOT one. Nowhere near it. Now if RD was the lone Tellius game, I would agree that Ike has some Stu characteristics. But PoR exists and even RD by itself doesn't really make Ike a full on blatant Stu. He still has a few flaws and characters who dislike him or don't recognize/respect him.

I think part of the issue in RD is Ike stealing the limelight too much.

Spoiler

His entrance at the end of Part 2 suddenly turns the splendid and serious peak of Elincia's character development into a GM reunion bash. Inside the Tower of Guidance, Micaiah after the first battle when Lekain is offed, is mostly relegated to being Yune's vessel, something which she had often been since the beginning of Part 4, but at least the three army split kept her and Ike separate. Even when we aren't talking Zelgius, most of the between tower battle interludes are Yune talking to Ike as he progresses up the tower like it's his personal challenge, and Micaiah rarely if ever gets a word in. Who is the sole commander of Yune's Army? Ike. Who alone gets an ending CG image with a snipped saying they became legendary attached to it? Ike.

Having multiple leads can work, but IS didn't balance it very well in Part 4 Final. Ike deserved his duel with the BK just as Micaiah deserved a moment with Lekain. Yet Micaiah should have had a moment with the BK too- she thought he was nice and all when he helped her out three times- why didn't she get a word in between the two? And why is it that only Ike can kill Ashera? Why not the girl who is directly channeling Yune- the goddess whose power makes defeating Ashera possible? And why didn't Micaiah get a personal legendary weapon like Ike got Ragnell? At least Julia, as much Seliph's Micaiah to his Ikeness, got the brokenly powerful Naga tome.

Also, there really isn't much Ike-hating in RD, Shinon still does, but it isn't as visible as in PoR. And while Sanaki still finds Ike annoying in some regards, she is a bit more used to it, and Ike is more restrained towards her, necessitating less rebuking.

However, I confess Ike's RD success and importance cannot be deemed totally unjustified. In his Part 3 fights with Micaiah, it is very understandable that he'd win. However, the first fight was a diversion arranged by Soren, not entirely a victory due to Ike. And 3-13 and 3-F has a desperate and demoralized Daein Army all alone slugging it out vs. Gallia, Phoenicis, Crimea, and some of Begnion's forces- Miccy was doomed to fail against all this even without factoring in her lack of formal military training and the chaos jamming her goddess visions wi-fi. Also, although Micaiah is the real apostle and thus has a direct and special tie to Lehran, she never met with him before- Ike did twice and heard about him on several occasions more. (As a side note, "the Ike's memories were sealed by Lehran" is of questionable writing quality, if with some justification as Lehran would want to see what happened to the medallion after Ashnard lost it.)

We should also mention most of the praise goes to Ike, even though we the players know Soren and Titania among others are invaluable for Ike's success in both games. Soren does get a nice chunk of praise, but Titania goes almost completely unsung. And I loathe this little exchange from 3-12:

Sigrun:
“We’re under attack. We will engage them now. Please stay inside the carriage, Your Majesty.”

Tanith:
“Someone, go tell General Ike!”

Seriously? The commander and subcommander of the friggin Holy Guard can't handle a little attack by Daein on their own? Okay, I get they might be undermanned/in more of a convoy role than an attack force at the moment the quip is said, and also need to allocate manpower to defending the all-important Apostle. And it makes sense they'd inform the commander of their army of a surprise attack. But still that blurb rattles me as Ike praise at the expense of others' talents.

Having Ike in RD wasn't bad, I could have done without Part 1 and Micaiah much more than I could have done without Ike (and I'm saying this while liking Micaiah, and to a slightly lesser extent Part 1 on the whole). But there is no denying that he could have been a little less upfront. On a related side note, I did think IS made a solid, if not perfect effort at funneling character development in Skrimir during the first half of Part 3, which was good because Ike had already been largely developed.

And for a touch of PoR, it is possible for Ike to be dangerously brash outside of his Apostle outburst. However the instances are fighting the BK pre-C27, which are optional and at the player's discretion. The problem here is that Ike needs at least 1 dodge with a low chance of it happening to survive the C11 BK encounter if you want to avoid a game over (and there is no plot alteration/gameplay reward for it, nor a suggestion RD that this encounter canonically happened). And the player to play it safe will probably avoid the BK on his second appearance (and again it is not certain whether the canonical instance is Ike brashly running to duel the BK on the battlefield, or doing so later that night).

Basically, if you don't seriously suffer enough for your faults (and that is true of Ike even with the Apostle outburst), or if you don't have those faults made apparent enough to you and you don't learn from them, you are as liable to being called too perfect and thus as liable to being branded with that cliched moniker as someone who is perfect.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think part of the issue in RD is Ike stealing the limelight too much.

Reveal hidden contents

His entrance at the end of Part 2 suddenly turns the splendid and serious peak of Elincia's character development into a GM reunion bash. Inside the Tower of Guidance, Micaiah after the first battle when Lekain is offed, is mostly relegated to being Yune's vessel, something which she had often been since the beginning of Part 4, but at least the three army split kept her and Ike separate. Even when we aren't talking Zelgius, most of the between tower battle interludes are Yune talking to Ike as he progresses up the tower like it's his personal challenge, and Micaiah rarely if ever gets a word in. Who is the sole commander of Yune's Army? Ike. Who alone gets an ending CG image with a snipped saying they became legendary attached to it? Ike.

Having multiple leads can work, but IS didn't balance it very well in Part 4 Final. Ike deserved his duel with the BK just as Micaiah deserved a moment with Lekain. Yet Micaiah should have had a moment with the BK too- she thought he was nice and all when he helped her out three times- why didn't she get a word in between the two? And why is it that only Ike can kill Ashera? Why not the girl who is directly channeling Yune- the goddess whose power makes defeating Ashera possible? And why didn't Micaiah get a personal legendary weapon like Ike got Ragnell? At least Julia, as much Seliph's Micaiah to his Ikeness, got the brokenly powerful Naga tome.

Also, there really isn't much Ike-hating in RD, Shinon still does, but it isn't as visible as in PoR. And while Sanaki still finds Ike annoying in some regards, she is a bit more used to it, and Ike is more restrained towards her, necessitating less rebuking.

However, I confess Ike's RD success and importance cannot be deemed totally unjustified. In his Part 3 fights with Micaiah, it is very understandable that he'd win. However, the first fight was a diversion arranged by Soren, not entirely a victory due to Ike. And 3-13 and 3-F has a desperate and demoralized Daein Army all alone slugging it out vs. Gallia, Phoenicis, Crimea, and some of Begnion's forces- Miccy was doomed to fail against all this even without factoring in her lack of formal military training and the chaos jamming her goddess visions wi-fi. Also, although Micaiah is the real apostle and thus has a direct and special tie to Lehran, she never met with him before- Ike did twice and heard about him on several occasions more. (As a side note, "the Ike's memories were sealed by Lehran" is of questionable writing quality, if with some justification as Lehran would want to see what happened to the medallion after Ashnard lost it.)

We should also mention most of the praise goes to Ike, even though we the players know Soren and Titania among others are invaluable for Ike's success in both games. Soren does get a nice chunk of praise, but Titania goes almost completely unsung. And I loathe this little exchange from 3-12:

Sigrun:
“We’re under attack. We will engage them now. Please stay inside the carriage, Your Majesty.”

Tanith:
“Someone, go tell General Ike!”

Seriously? The commander and subcommander of the friggin Holy Guard can't handle a little attack by Daein on their own? Okay, I get they might be undermanned/in more of a convoy role than an attack force at the moment the quip is said, and also need to allocate manpower to defending the all-important Apostle. And it makes sense they'd inform the commander of their army of a surprise attack. But still that blurb rattles me as Ike praise at the expense of others' talents.

Having Ike in RD wasn't bad, I could have done without Part 1 and Micaiah much more than I could have done without Ike (and I'm saying this while liking Micaiah, and to a slightly lesser extent Part 1 on the whole). But there is no denying that he could have been a little less upfront. On a related side note, I did think IS made a solid, if not perfect effort at funneling character development in Skrimir during the first half of Part 3, which was good because Ike had already been largely developed.

And for a touch of PoR, it is possible for Ike to be dangerously brash outside of his Apostle outburst. However the instances are fighting the BK pre-C27, which are optional and at the player's discretion. The problem here is that Ike needs at least 1 dodge with a low chance of it happening to survive the C11 BK encounter if you want to avoid a game over (and there is no plot alteration/gameplay reward for it, nor a suggestion RD that this encounter canonically happened). And the player to play it safe will probably avoid the BK on his second appearance (and again it is not certain whether the canonical instance is Ike brashly running to duel the BK on the battlefield, or doing so later that night).

Basically, if you don't seriously suffer enough for your faults (and that is true of Ike even with the Apostle outburst), or if you don't have those faults made apparent enough to you and you don't learn from them, you are as liable to being called too perfect and thus as liable to being branded with that cliched moniker as someone who is perfect.

Then pretty much every FE lord is a Sue/Stu. None of them really suffer a lot for their faults or learn a lot from them. And this makes no sense. And another thing, I think Robin and Corrin suffer and learn much less than Ike ever did.

Also, RD Ike didn't steal any spotlight, Yune did. I don't get why people accuse Ike of doing so when Yune was literally the one that took over Micaiah's role.

Ike also still has PoR to his name, which was where he got a lot of development and all, so RD Ike has an excuse for not getting as much of that. I do think he should've gotten some, but he didn't need a lot.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Also, RD Ike didn't steal any spotlight, Yune did. I don't get why people accuse Ike of doing so when Yune was literally the one that took over Micaiah's role.

Ike didn't actively steal the spotlight by his own intentions, I admit to that. It'd be better to say "the writers wrote badly and cut Micaiah unnecessarily out of the spotlight and split her space between Yune and Ike". Ike and Yune are blameless, the writers blameful and should be stoned for their sins.

And I will profess I don't find Ike perfect or like using that cliched moniker myself. It's more the writing and other characters speaking of Ike which is a problem.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ike didn't actively steal the spotlight by his own intentions, I admit to that. It'd be better to say "the writers wrote badly and cut Micaiah unnecessarily out of the spotlight and split her space between Yune and Ike". Ike and Yune are blameless, the writers blameful and should be stoned for their sins.

And I will profess I don't find Ike perfect or like using that cliched moniker myself. It's more the writing and other characters speaking of Ike which is a problem.

Like I said, if RD was the only Tellius game, I can see where that argument is coming from. But PoR exists and very well establishes why so many people respect Ike. He's not highly respected for no good reason (which would be Stuish). And it's not like he started out being super praised by everyone around him (unlike a certain light mage who I do think isn't far from being a Sue). Ike was a nobody no one heard of at the beginning of PoR and only throughout the story did he earn others' trust and respect and eventually gain his reputation as a great hero.

This is the main reason I find Ike so well written and such a great character, as unlike the other FE lords, he's shown earning his reputation and all the respect he gains and it gave him more room for development. Other FE lords kind of already have respect from their people and troops since they're nice princes and nobles. And they would have to find other ways to grow or develop which IS didn't really tap into quite as well, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

(unlike a certain light mage who I do think isn't far from being a Sue)

Micaiah screws up a lot in Part 3. As soon as she loses her vision powers, she's a second tier general relying on fame she accrued from Part 1, and fame from things she did pre-Part 1 we never saw because RD was already too long so it had to be cut (so again, blame IS). If she hadn't that fame and trust from the people that she could do only good and perform miracles against the odds, the Daein Army and its people would have abandoned her.

Micaiah's ascendancy in Part 1 is not due to skill so much as because of those vision powers, which again go poof in Part 3. As for the people who praise/trust/like her:

Pelleas is a pathetic individual who somehow thought signing a pact in blood wasn't suspicious- his initial opinion of Micaiah's merit would be something I wouldn't inherently trust. And Izuka was a manipulator who didn't care about who and if Daein was rebuilt, so as long as the Senate could control the kingdom. Sothe loves Micaiah beyond her merit. Edward, Leonardo, and Nolan are like Boyd, Oscar and Titania- very personally close to Micaiah apart from her merit. Nailah, Rafiel and Volug are aloof from things and just happen to like Micaiah on a personal level, removed from questions of her merit. The masses fell in love with her band because of the good we largely don't see that she's done resisting Begnion occupation, which are presumably mostly token and symbolic acts of resistance, not huge acts liberation and merit. Tormod and his pals are just convinced from Sothe that Miccy is doing good. Meg, Laura and Aran are just going along for the ride. Fiona, Zihark, Jill, and Tauroneo, whose initial opinions of Micaiah we partly see, are the only ones I'd trust.

Who even is the latter one?

Eyrios is in the same class as Olwen, mage knight.
He's recruitable but only in one of two routes, and only if Olwen died / hasn't been recruited.
He has better stats than her but he can't use daimthunder therefore.

RD's ledge mechanics and third tier classes!

Oh, forgot about this.
It's definitely a mechanic I'd like to see returning as well.

It's true that too many questions about FE5 have been asked.
I replaced two questions regarding FE5.

I wish I could ask more about 1-3 but I haven't played these games yet.

Spoiler

1. When were you introduced into FE? 2009
  2. How did you get introduced? Technically, Super Smash Brothers Melee, but didn't play FE until after Brawl
  3. What was your first FE game? Radiant Dawn
  4. What is your favorite FE game? Radiant Dawn
  5. How many FE parts have you played yet? 1-8, 11 (past chapter 7) 12, 14, 15
  6. Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone) Super Smash Brothers
  7. What makes you like FE so much? The gameplay, I guess...
  8. What’s your favorite theme? Unstoppable Destiny
  9. Who’s your favorite boss? Septimus
  10. What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective? Radiant Dawn 4-4
  11. Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? Vika
  12. Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Vika
  13. Who’s your favorite character designwise? Vika
  14. What’s your favorite class? Marshall
  15. What’s your opinion about avatars? They're fine as long as we get some decent design options
  16. Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? No
  17. What's your opinion of weapon weight? It's fine
  18. Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? Tellius
  19. Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? No
  20. In which FE part do staves work the best for you? Radiant Dawn
  21. Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? No
  22. Should movement become a gainable stat? No
  23. What's your opinion of dismounting and decreasing movement for mounted units? It's garbage
  24. Does FE need more stealth chapters? No
  25. Do you like Corrin? No
  26. Should dragon veins return? No
  27. Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? Micaiah
  28. Do lords need a rapier weapon? No
  29. Can you beat Gharnef? No idea
  30. Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? Eh
  31. What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? N/A
  32. In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? Whatever is the lowest one
  33. Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? No idea
  34. Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? No idea
  35. What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? EXP hogs
  36. How often do you use prepromoted units? As little as possible
  37. Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? No
  38. Have you ever used Wendy till the end? I haven't played FE6
  39. How do you face Rinehart in FE5? I have not played FE5
  40. Does FE need a multiplayer mode? No
  41. What was the highest hitrate one of your allies did miss? 79%
  42. What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? 26%
  43. Are you excited for Echoes? No
  44. In which part do you have the most deaths? What deaths?
  45. Who does have the most kills of all your playthroughs in total? Edward, I guess
  46. Who has been got killed the most of all your playthroughs in total? Nobody
  47. Classic or Casual? No idea
  48. Olwen or Eyrios? No idea
  49. Nohr or Hoshido? Nohr
  50. Story or gameplay? Gameplay
  51. When do you use status boosts? At the end of the game, usually
  52. Do you use arenas? No
  53. Do you savestate-abuse? N/A
  54. Funniest line in any conversation? No idea
  55. Any villains you wished they were playable? Jill's Father
  56. Opinion about same gender S-supports? Not a fan
  57. Do you like ninjas? Not FE ninjas
  58. Any mechanics you would like to see returning? BEXP, height, 3rd tier classes
  59. Any mechanics you never want to see again? Capture, dismount and fatigue
  60. Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? No
  61. What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? Tellius
  62. Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? No
  63. Have you learned something. about the Nordic mythology? No
  64. Which stat is most important for you? Resistance
  65. Which class do you use the least? Pegasus Knights
  66. Does FE need more remakes? No
  67. Do you find that FE5 has made the biggest change / jump in FE in terms of gameplay? No idea
  68. Are multiple lords ok? No more than two
  69. Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? I don't draft
  70. Do you use second seals? Yes
  71. Which FE game is most balanced? No idea
  72. Have you played romhack(s) yet? No
  73. Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? Radiant Dawn
  74. Do you buy DLCs? Yes
  75. How would you describe your playstyle? Casual
  76. What’s a good difficulty for you? Easy
  77. Opinion about infinite weapon durability? It's garbage
  78. And new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? No
  79. Do you care for tierlists? No
  80. How would you describe FE in three words? Strategy RPG Game
  81. Hardest chapter in the series? No idea
  82. Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? I like it
  83. Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? The system used in Awakening is the best one
  84. Sigurd = Sigod? No
  85. Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? Yes
  86. Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? No
  87. Do you think that FE could die out very soon? Maybe
  88. Do you like personal skills in FE14? No
  89. What would be a good skill system for you? Radiant Dawn's system
  90. Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? No
  91. Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? No
  92. Do you think that FE stories became worse and worse lately? No idea
  93. Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? I like it better than all the other support systems
  94. Do you think FE is too brutal in the one or other scene? I have no idea what you're trying to ask here
  95. Most memorable moment for you in any FE playthrough? N/A
  96. Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? Classic rescue/take/drop
  97. Do you like Anna? Yes
  98. Which question did you miss? None of them
  99. Your feedback of this questionnaire? Some of the questions assume that you've played a certain game, which I didn't like
  100. Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Not if it's 100 questions long

Edited by NinjaMonkey

On 5/16/2017 at 3:47 AM, アリサ ラインフォルト said:
  1. When were you introduced into FE? ~~Around 2013.
  2. How did you get introduced?~~One of my friends introduced it to me (albeit indirectly) through Brawl. Ike was one of his favorite characters to use. I didn't think to look into FE however until the time Robin and Lucina were introduced to Smash, and I thought the latter looked pretty interesting. I also was thirsting for a good fantasy rpg, and decided maybe It was the one i was looking for. It was.
  3. What was your first FE game? ~~~~Awakening and Radiant Dawn were the first games i watched on playthroughs, but I only finished watching the latter. As for ones I played personally, I downloaded an emulator for Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones. I played the former more than the latter though.
  4. What is your favorite FE game? Blazing Blade, hands down.
  5. How many FE parts have you played yet?~~~ Not sure what your asking here honestly. If your asking how many games I played, only two.
  6. Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone): Smash bros (Brawl and 3DS, But I only own the latter.)
  7. What makes you like FE so much? ~~~Oooh, this is a tough question. Several reasons actually. For one, the characters in the games (generally speaking) greatly intrigue me. I like a lot of their designs , and I like the worlds they take place in, which is especially True for Tellius, which has a very nicely built world. Then there's the music (I still sing LITAA at least once a day when I'm alone....no pun intended) and of course, the strategic gameplay. Its like chess without all the things that make me hate it.
  8. What’s your favorite theme?~~~~ I don't know, cuz there's a lot I like. 
  9. Who’s your favorite boss? ~~~ *Stretches collar in nervousness* I-uh-well-never actually....well...finished an FE game....before....so I dunno.....As for non final bosses.....I don't remember any right now.
  10. What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective?~~~ I don't remember.
  11. Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise?~~~Well, I liked how Marcus and Seth were able to wreck everything,  and Lucius turned out pretty good as well.
  12. Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Hector. I like "rated m for manly" lords.  For non Lords, I really like Muarim and Ryoma.
  13. Who’s your favorite character designwise? Same as above, but Roy's close second to Hector (especially Heroes and smash). I like Soren and Kieran as well.
  14. What’s your favorite class? Story wise: heroes. Gameplaywise: Paladins.
  15. What’s your opinion about avatars? AWESOME! Who wouldn't like to bend all four elemen...oh wait, wrong franchise, whoops. Well, I still like the idea of making making my own characters in games, as it is the only place I can see my characters come to life outside my drawing pad. That said, the way they are handled in FE has a lot of room for improvement.
  16. Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? Heard about them. I am not sure.
  17. What's your opinion of weapon weight? I was quite a newb when I played FE, so I never paid attention to it as much as I should have.
  18. Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? See above
  19. Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? N/A
  20. In which FE part do staves work the best for you? Uhh, they pretty much worked the same in GBA, no?
  21. Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? Not really...
  22. Should movement become a gainable stat? If so, it should be very slow.
  23. What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? N/A
  24. Does FE need more stealth chapters? Never tried one.
  25. Do you like Corrin? I want to say yes (I mained them for a while in smash) but they way they were written i hard to ignore....
  26. Should dragon veins return? I never played fates, but it seems Interesting.
  27. Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? Pretty much all of them fits my definition of a Sue/Stu, but its a toss up between Ike (specifically RD) and Corrin (the coin leans towards the latter tho)
  28. Do lords need a rapier weapon? Need is a strong word..
  29. Can you beat Gharnef? Who?
  30. Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? Well I don't dislike it.
  31. What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? Would Heroes count (since I don't remember my playthroughs in the actualy games very well)? If so, when i tried to fight a Hector with my Roy and then he uses Wings of Mercy to zip down from the top to the  bottom of the map to attack Ephraim (who survived thankfully) when I expected him to take one step down to his doom. I never heard of the skill prior to that, so It caught me completely off guard.
  32. In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? Normal.
  33. Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? Don't remember .
  34. Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? N/A
  35. What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? Don't mind
  36. How often do you use prepromoted units? Whenever they're useful.
  37. Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? No, I never cry from video games. (Tho Greil's death was pretty sad, and I KNEW it was going t happen)
  38. Have you ever used Wendy till the end? Who?
  39. How do you face Rinehart in FE5? Never played 5.
  40. Does FE need a multiplayer modus? That would be fun, but it doesn't really need it (I can even do it own my own by splitting my units with player 2)
  41. What was the highest hitrate one of your allies did miss? I don't remember, I don't keep a list.
  42. What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? See 41
  43. Are you excited for Echoes? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  44. In which part do you have the most deaths? The boat map in FE 7, and the chapter that followed (lost Florina, Sain, and Erk.)
  45. Who does have the most kills of all your playthroughs in total? Dunno.
  46. Who has been got killed the most of all your playthroughs in total? Erk. I just couldn't keep him alive for some reason. Its like he's cursed with Murphy's Law.
  47. Classic or Casual? Depends on how daring I'm feeling.
  48. Olwen or Eyrios? Who?
  49. Nohr or Hoshido? Hoshido.
  50. Story or gameplay? Story mostly, since I don't usually have Complaints about the gameplay.
  51. When do you use status boosts? Not sure if i did...
  52. Do you use arenas? I did once with Joshua.....he died...
  53. Do you savestat-abuse? I don't think so.
  54. Funniest line in any conversation? "Maybe i should tell Mist he's dead.." Also all of Izana's lines.
  55. Any villains you wished they were playable? Hmmm......
  56. Opinion about same gender S-supports? Oh shoot...uh...please don't kill me but, I am not really pro LGBT.....but as long as I can just ignore it, I don't really care.
  57. Do you like ninjas? Gameplaywise, Never used them. Otherwise, they're awesome.
  58. Any mechanics you would like to see returning? Avatar system, but I will pray and cross My fingers that they do it right for once.
  59. Any mechanics you never want to see again? Ehh, not that I can think of.
  60. Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? Didn't notice that before....
  61. What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? FE  7
  62. Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? No.
  63. Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? Sth?
  64. Which stat is most important for you? Probably STR. Super speed does no good if you can't even dent anyone.
  65. Which class do you use the least? Wyvern rider....I never GOT to use it.
  66. Does FE need more remakes? YES. They should remake every unlocalized game.
  67. Do you find that FE5 has made the biggest change / jump in FE in terms of gameplay? Never played it.
  68. Are multiple lords ok? Its fine.
  69. Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? No.
  70. Do you use second seals? Never played the games they are in.
  71. Which FE game is most balanced? Don't know.
  72. Have you played romhack(s) yet? No.
  73. Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? Echoes looks pretty sick.
  74. Do you buy DLCs? I hadn't before, but I wouldn't be opposed to buying Heirs of Fate.
  75. How would you describe your playstyle? When i played it i.. basically made every newb mistake in the book. I know more about FE now, but hadn't had the chance to use my new knowledge.
  76. What’s a good difficulty for you? Normal.
  77. Opinion about infinite weapon durability? They sound pretty convenient.
  78. And new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? Not that I can think of right now.
  79. Do you care for tierlists? Somewhat. I want to know which units I shouldn't use.
  80. How would you describe FE in three words? Best fantasy game.
  81. Hardest chapter in the series? Don't remember.
  82. Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? N/A
  83. Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? How else will they get exp?
  84. Sigurd = Sigod? Never played 5 (still)
  85. Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? You might as well ask if Marth is the first Lord.
  86. Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday?  It does......?
  87. Do you think that FE could die out very soon? Not too spoon, But maybe in about 6 years...
  88. Do you like personal skills in FE14? They sound nice.
  89. What would be a good skill system for you? Not sure.
  90. Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? Don't care really.
  91. Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? I never get that mad over a game honestly.
  92. Do you think that FE stories became worse and worse lately? Fates was below average, but I don't know mch About awakening's story to judge.
  93. Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? Didn't play it.
  94. Do you think FE is too brutal in the one or other scene? Nah
  95. Most memorable moment for you in any FE playthrough? Seeing Lyn again after her story.
  96. Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? Rescue.
  97. Do you like Anna? I don't dislike her.
  98. Which question did you miss? None?
  99. Your feedback of this questionnaire? A little less Fe5 questions , and more everything else questions.
  100. Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Maybe.

Whooo, That took almost an hour.

On 5/16/2017 at 4:47 AM, アリサ ラインフォルト said:
  1. When were you introduced into FE? Not sure of the year, had to be between 1997-2001. 
  2. How did you get introduced? When I was a kid, I was bound and determined to figure out the FE4 rom we had on our crappy old desktop. I eventually gave up, but not before the seed of FE desire was planted in my kiddie brain.
  3. What was your first FE game? Technically 4, but I don't really count that. The first FE I really got into and beat was PoR.
  4. What is your favorite FE game? PoR!
  5. How many FE parts have you played yet? Played 11, but haven't beat all of those.
  6. Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone) Smash only.
  7. What makes you like FE so much? It has a very distinct feel to its gameplay and presentation. Nothing really gives me the same experience as FE and I crave it. But that's a simple generalization. I could go on for an hour dissecting all the things about the series that charmed me.
  8. What’s your favorite theme? The class change theme from PoR gets me so hype.
  9. Who’s your favorite boss? Schaeffer will always have a place in my heart, bless the morons soul.
  10. What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective? The chapter in RD where Ike's team sneaks into the nobles camp and has to set fire to the supplies, forcing the nobles to call to Zelgius for help and cause him to "retreat" so the Laguz Alliance can cross the river. Like, it's not particularly challenging or anything, but I have a lot of fun with how much there is to do. Light up the supplies, kill everyone but the senators, STEAL from the senators, visit the open tents, release the horses and wait for their escape, beat the boss, etc. There's so much to do! Elincia's Gambit is also a favorite. Also, unpopular opinion but all of Day Breaks is awesome to me.m mmmm
  11. Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? Too hard to choose when you can have whole Death God Squads in so many games. Aethering everything with Ike is special though.
  12. Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Ranulf, or Soren. 
  13. Who’s your favorite character designwise? Impossible question, but Volke and Queen Elincia are high on the list.
  14. What’s your favorite class? Soldier in PoR/RD, mercenaries everywhere else.
  15. What’s your opinion about avatars? I like the idea of them, but don't think they work well in this series. They also haven't been done particularly well so far either.
  16. Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? Nooooooo.
  17. What's your opinion of weapon weight? Like the idea of it, and wouldn't mind it making a return. 
  18. Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? None were perfect. But RD did it the best, I think. Really does need tweaking.
  19. Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? Never played it! So I can't say.
  20. In which FE part do staves work the best for you? Dunno about "working" best, but I used them the most in Conquest and appreciated the variety of healing staves.
  21. Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? Haven't given it any thought, actually.
  22. Should movement become a gainable stat? Nah.
  23. What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? Didn't play the games where that was possible, but wouldn't mind seeing it returned. Depends on how it's handled.
  24. Does FE need more stealth chapters? Fuuuuuccccckkkk noooooo. No. 
  25. Do you like Corrin? Fuuuuuccccckkkk noooooo. No.
  26. Should dragon veins return? Perhaps not as "Dragon Veins" again, but I do like having more interaction with the battle field. 
  27. Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? There's a case to be made for a lot of the Lord type characters, but I think Corrin and Robin's ability to support and romance ALL the people kind of pushes them over the top. Especially Corrin, who by all rights is pretty unlikable but inexplicably has everyone swooning. I know not everyone agrees but I find Corrin's personality aggressively bad. 
  28. Do lords need a rapier weapon? I think that really depends on what early game units they have with them. Generally I'd say no though.
  29. Can you beat Gharnef? Never got that far honestly.
  30. Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? I don't care much for either of them, but I do find their relationship kind of sweet. I was sold on it eventually.
  31. What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? I had a lot of WTF moments during Conquest because everything was so. . . fuck. But! From a gameplay only perspective, when I got nothing but Res for nearly five levels straight on Roy when I played Binding Blade. I thought something was bugged! And it turned out to be pretty problematic later on.
  32. In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? First time is always Normal.
  33. Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? Out of what I've played, I think maybe RD? At least for awhile. I dunno. 
  34. Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? No idea. I think most of the Lunatic difficulties are pretty bullshit. RD also gets special mention for Biorhythms and taking away your Danger Zone indicator.
  35. What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? Not a fan of the laughable growths, since I like and would sometimes want to seriously use them, but it always feels like such a waste.
  36. How often do you use prepromoted units? Pretty much never the first time through.
  37. Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? I don't think I ever cried, but I've been moved.
  38. Have you ever used Wendy till the end? Haha, no.
  39. How do you face Rinehart in FE5? I don't know ):
  40. Does FE need a multiplayer modus? "Need"? Nah. But it would be interesting to see it tried.
  41. What was the highest hitrate one of your allies did miss? I've missed in the 90's before.
  42. What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? Not sure, but I've gotten incredibly lucky before, like, 10-15 % odds.
  43. Are you excited for EchoesKinda!
  44. In which part do you have the most deaths? Really don't know. RD, probably.
  45. Who does have the most kills of all your playthroughs in total? Has to be Ike.
  46. Who has been got killed the most of all your playthroughs in total? I've gambled and lost the dodge game with Mia enough that it's probably her. All myrms could qualify for me though.mmm
  47. Classic or Casual? Classic.
  48. Olwen or Eyrios? N/A
  49. Nohr or Hoshido? Nohr.
  50. Story or gameplay? Gameplay.
  51. When do you use status boosts? Like, only at endgame, with very few exceptions.
  52. Do you use arenas? Rarely.
  53. Do you savestat-abuse? Nah.
  54. Funniest line in any conversation? All of Soren flirting with Aimee for discounts, really.
  55. Any villains you wished they were playable? Eh, I usually like them as antagonists, but the Black Fang members would have been cool. Although technically I guess some are playable.
  56. Opinion about same gender S-supports? Love it, but they need a lot of work. S-Supports in generally could use more work.
  57. Do you like ninjas? A part of me likes using them, and a part of me fucking hates them. They had a lot to do with my Conquest resets. . .
  58. Any mechanics you would like to see returning? Still waiting for Bonus Experience and PoR stealing to come back. Along with Canto! Actually, there's things from pretty much every game I'd like to see reworked into a newer title.
  59. Any mechanics you never want to see again? Not off the top of my head.
  60. Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? Not really.
  61. What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? The classic one.
  62. Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? Nah.
  63. Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? Not from FE in particular, but from many games.
  64. Which stat is most important for you? Speed.
  65. Which class do you use the least? Probably Knights or Peg Knights. 
  66. Does FE need more remakes? I would at least like to see older games properly released in the West, so yes.
  67. Do you find that FE5 has made the biggest change / jump in FE in terms of gameplay? I don't know ):
  68. Are multiple lords ok? Yep.
  69. Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? Not really. Well, kinda. But not use exclusively bad characters, no.
  70. Do you use second seals? I did.
  71. Which FE game is most balanced? Hard for me to say. Blazing Sword, maybe? 
  72. Have you played romhack(s) yet? Nah, but I followed a few LP's of them.
  73. Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? I think Awakening had some very lovely maps.
  74. Do you buy DLCs? I bought some classes in Fates. In general, I'm not a fan and have no intention of getting any for echoes.
  75. How would you describe your playstyle? Cautious, but pretty casual? I'm not sure. 
  76. What’s a good difficulty for you? Really depends on the game.
  77. Opinion about infinite weapon durability? I feel like the one person who really doesn't like it, haha.
  78. And new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? Not sure. I really liked a lot of the classes Fates added, so I'm pretty open to whatever they come up with.
  79. Do you care for tierlists? It's fun to see people discuss and compare characters, but in general, I don't rely on them.
  80. How would you describe FE in three words? A good time!
  81. Hardest chapter in the series? Oof, I don't know. Probably some map from one of the GBA games I've stricken from my mind.
  82. Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? Already mentioned before that I kind of love it. I would only ask that the objectives and turn limits were explicitly stated instead of hidden. 
  83. Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? I think more is better. 
  84. Sigurd = Sigod? That's what I hear!
  85. Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? Yes. It's fine to have but they've put too much emphesis on it lately. Also, I don't think FE is very good at fanservice for the most part? Like, the more fanservicey they try to get the sillier it ends up? Like, I don't think I would mind so much if it were a little more. . . subtle? 
  86. Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? Haha, oh God, I didn't know that. No. I don't think it was intentional! 
  87. Do you think that FE could die out very soon? Nah.
  88. Do you like personal skills in FE14? I do! And don't. I like it in theory but still prefer the RD method of having "free" innate skills that can still be removed and put on other people. I dunno. I like certain things about every skill system.
  89. What would be a good skill system for you? Like, a marriage of RD and Fates. 
  90. Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? I mean, if people really wanted that option, sure? I sure wouldn't touch it.
  91. Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? Nah. It's pissed me off but I'm too poor to be destroying all my shit when I screw up in a game.
  92. Do you think that FE stories became worse and worse lately? Sort of. I like that they've been trying to do things differently and do more, but they aren't very good at it. They should stick to the simpler stories and focus on characters.
  93. Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? Blasphemy!
  94. Do you think FE is too brutal in the one or other scene? Brutal? Eh, I don't think so.
  95. Most memorable moment for you in any FE playthrough? Hmm. Probably the first time I played through PoR and seeing my whole team class change on the last map of the chapter, right before Serenes being healed and Ike's class change and the starting the second half of the game. . . that whole package was very memorable to me. Taking the bridge back into Crimea was pretty emotional too.
  96. Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? I like Fates way of pairing up well enough, but I still prefer Rescue, Take and Drop. If only because doing it strategically made me feel smart, lol.
  97. Do you like Anna? Sure. 
  98. Which question did you miss? Couldn't answer a bunch, but I put an answer anyway.
  99. Your feedback of this questionnaire? Could be more succinct! But so could I so I guess it's all good.
  100. Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Sure.

This took awhile 

1.    When were you introduced into FE? Around 2004/2005
2.    How did you get introduced? Seeing Roy and Marth for the first time from unlocking them in Super Smash Bros Melee. I thought their character designs were pretty cool so I decided to look up what games they were from.
3.    What was your first FE game? Technically it was Mystery of the Emblem on the SNES. I downloaded the ROM expecting something on the lines of Final Fantasy but ended up getting a genre I've never played before. I couldn't get past the first chapter, mainly because it was in Japanese lol. But when Blazing Sword first came out, that was when I learned about the actual mechanics of the series and from then on, I was hooked. 
4.    What is your favorite FE game? Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War. They're all good games but something about FE4 just edges out every other fire emblem I've played. It's one of my favourite games of all time.
5.    How many FE parts have you played yet? 10. 
6.    Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone) The Smash games
7.    What makes you like FE so much? The music, story, characters, settings are all really good but the game play is where it shines for me.
8.    What’s your favorite theme? Tough question. Something from FE4 I guess. The main theme from FE4 maybe
9.    Who’s your favorite boss? The final boss in Blazing Sword. Probably because, it was the first final boss I ever faced in a Fire Emblem game and it was quite memorable.
10.    What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective? The defence chapters in Radiant Dawn. Don't know which one. They're all good
11.    Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? Sigurd. He's a beast. Ira would be a close second.
12.    Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Sigurd again lol.
13.    Who’s your favorite character designwise? The Black Knight
14.    What’s your favorite class? Emporer or the King class in FE6.
15.    What’s your opinion about avatars? They're cool, but I wouldn't want the creators to make a habit of having avatars in every game. 
16.    Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? Yeah sure. I'll probably regret saying that lol.
17.    What's your opinion of weapon weight? Good mechanic. Definitely an important part of the series.
18.    Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? The ones on the gameboy advance
19.    Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? Don't know. Never played it.
20.    In which FE part do staves work the best for you? The Hoshido staves in Fates.
21.    Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? More magic tomes!
22.    Should movement become a gainable stat? No
23.    What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? It's alright but I don't really care for it.
24.    Does FE need more stealth chapters? Sure. I wouldn't mind either way.
25.    Do you like Corrin? In Fire Emblem? yes. In Smash 4? hell no lol.
26.    Should dragon veins return? Yeah, It was a cool mechanic.
27.    Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? All of them? lol
28.    Do lords need a rapier weapon? All lords should have rapiers, unless you're a filthy degen like Ike and Hector
29.    Can you beat Gharnef? Is this a meme?
30.    Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? I don't like Micaiah and Sothe in general, so no.
31.    What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? The battle of Barharra in FE 4.
32.    In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? Normal. I'm not good enough for Hard.
33.    Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? Fates: Conquest
34.    Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? Fates: Conquest
35.    What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? It wouldn't be Fire Emblem If you didn't have on.
36.    How often do you use prepromoted units? Never at the beginning of the game
37.    Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? Nope
38.    Have you ever used Wendy till the end? Of course!
39.    Do you like the RPG-element in FE2 / Echoes where you can explore dungeons? Not my cup of tea tbh
40.    Does FE need a multiplayer modus? Sure. More content
41.    What was the highest hitrate you missed? Can't remember on the top of my head.
42.    What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? One of my characters ended up dying from a ridiculously low hit rate in Fates, but I can't remember which character it was or what game.
43.    (First) impressions of Echoes? Not bad. I really like the art style. Game play is alright despite it being a remaster of Gaiden. 
44.    In which part do you have the most deaths? Probably the final chapter in FE4. Those bloody Falcon Knights man.
45.    Who's your MVP in all your playthroughs in total? Sigurd 
46.    Who died the most in all your playthrough in total? Can't remember. Some character I tried levelling up but was too weak.
47.    Classic or Casual? Classic always
48.    Olwen or Eyrios? Who?
49.    Nohr or Hoshido? Nohr
50.    Story or gameplay? Gameplay
51.    When do you use status boosts? Usually when my character reaches max level or when It is really needed.
52.    Do you grind (skirmishes / arenas)? Yeah. All the time
53.    Do you savestat-abuse? I use to but not as much nowadays.
54.    Funniest line in any conversation? Can't remember
55.    Any villain(s) you wished they were playable? Emperor Arvis
56.    Opinion about same gender S-supports? Don't mind
57.    Do you like ninjas? I hated fighting them. Especially on that one chapter in Conquest in the caves. As allies though they're great. Especially Kagero. Kagero is best girl.
58.    Any mechanics you would like to see returning? FE4 like chapters I miss
59.    Any mechanics you never want to see again? Promotional items. FE9 and 10 had the right idea.
60.    Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? Never
61.    What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? The Fates one
62.    Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? Nope
63.    Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? Nope
64.    Which stat is most important for you? Defence and speed.
65.    Which class do you use the least? The Laguz in FE9
66.    Does FE need more remakes? Just FE4 and FE5
67.    Would you recommend someone to play FE1 after playing FE3's book 2? I guess. I've always played 1 first then 3.
68.    Are multiple lords ok? One lord is enough
69.    Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? No
70.    Do you use second seals? No. I regret nothing!
71.    Which FE game is most balanced? Blazing Sword probably.
72.    Have you played romhack(s) yet? No
73.    Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? I haven't played it but I like FE5s graphics
74.    Do you buy DLCs? No
75.    How would you describe your playstyle? Mainly defensive but I sometimes go aggressive
76.    What’s a good difficulty for you? Normal 
77.    Opinion about infinite weapon durability? They did it well in FE4 but in Fates I felt a bit spoilt 
78.    Any new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? Ninjas
79.    Do you care about tierlists? No
80.    How would you describe FE in three words? I don't know. Too many questions lol
81.    Hardest chapter in the series? There was a few from Conquest that tested my limits.
82.    Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? I liked it
83.    Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? Essential in any Fire Emblem game
84.    Sigurd = Sigod? I've been calling him Siguard all this time so I don't know lol
85.    Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? Yes. It was bound to happen though lets be honest lol
86.    Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? Lol
87.    Do you think that FE could die out very soon? No, if anything it's increasing popularity
88.    Do you like personal skills in FE14? Yeah. It made each character unique in a way
89.    What would be a good skill system for you? I like FE10s skill system
90.    Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? Nah, leave it.
91.    Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? No but I have gotten angry many times. Especially with Conquest
92.    Do you think that FE's stories became worse and worse lately? Slightly but it's fine 
93.    Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? Don't know
94.    Have you ever thought FE is too brutal? Not brutal enough!
95.    Most memorable moment for you in FE? Whenever you promote i guess
96.    Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? Pair up
97.    Do you like Anna? She's okay
98.    Opinion of FE11's gaiden requirements? Don't know
99.    Your feedback of this questionnaire? Not a bad questionnaire. 100 was a bit much for  me though.
100.    Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Yeah. Go for it.

Edited by Aizenberg

On 16.5.2017 at 10:47 AM, アリサ ラインフォルト said:
  • When were you introduced into FE? 2010.
  • How did you get introduced? Randomly found FE11 on my DS flashcart.
  • What was your first FE game? FE11.
  • What is your favorite FE game? FE12.
  • How many FE parts have you played yet? Every one except 1 and 2. Fates is 3 games, so that's 15 games in total.
  • Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone)? No.
  • What makes you like FE so much? The general way the combat system work in combination with characters and maps. Dunno how to say it more precisely, it's just fun to play.
  • What’s your favorite theme? Holy War from FE12.
  • Who’s your favorite boss? Generic General Guys, Conquest C18. Excellent use of high defense + Wary Fighter + threatening counterattacks + Guard Stance + turn limit.
  • What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective? FE12 C21.
  • Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? Sirius.
  • Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Xander.
  • Who’s your favorite character designwise? Sirius.
  • What’s your favorite class? Paladin.
  • What’s your opinion about avatars? They're fine as a concept, but were generally a bit too good. I don't care to complain about story and ironically, the only one that annoyed me was Mark in FE7.
  • Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? No. Didn't work well and I'd rather see some variation of Fates' staves return in the future.
  • What's your opinion of weapon weight? Not perfect, but it kinda worked and deterred you from just spamming the strongest weapons. There are better alternatives, but I do appreciate it from time to time.
  • Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? 12 and 13; none.
  • Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? I like the idea, but I think it was poorly executed in FE5 since it made the game significantly more grindy. I'd prefer an idea I saw somewhere in this forum: any unit can capture an enemy by killing them with the capture command, the captor has to leave the map afterwards and after the map you get their items and can use them for 200G/map. Good idea though, to answer the question.
  • In which FE part do staves work the best for you? FE12, weapon rank levels at the right pace and the different staves are best done because they're useful, but not broken, and because they're put at the right weapon ranks.
  • Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? Iron/Steel/Silver tiers on 1-2 range weapons in a Fates-style game. They would have the same side effects and stats as their melee counterparts, but slightly lower might and an additional speed penalty. Also readd the Again staff.
  • Should movement become a gainable stat? No.
  • What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? Worked out poorly. Different skills, stats and WEXP bases (not Fates' phony WEXP caps) are enough to make classes unique. No need to nerf mounts on certain maps because they're indoor.
  • Does FE need more stealth chapters? No. Explicit stealth chapters were always boring and/or otherwise bad.
  • Do you like Corrin? S/he's alright.
  • Should dragon veins return? They were a cool mechanic. Although few maps really used them well, I think they should return at some point.
  • Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? None. Not entering that debate on principle.
  • Do lords need a rapier weapon? They don't need one, but I think they should.
  • Can you beat Gharnef? Sure. Use Gradivus to full heal while stupid ass gharnef leaves the throne and marth goes seize. That's defeating him because seize == win!
  • Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? Idc
  • What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? Leif saving my life in FE5 C10 by proccing a mov star and critting the Wyvern boss at 3 crit with a Fire Sword.
  • In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? The highest one.
  • Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? FE5. The lowest difficulties are pretty easy, so there's no contest.
  • Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? FE13 L+. Aside from that, Conquest Lunatic.
  • What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? Generally liking them if they aren't done the stupidly broken way like they are in FE7-9. That said, I also find it very refreshing to not get a Jagen and simply have a team of unpromoteds fend for themselves early on. Not getting a Jagen is probably more fun, in fact.
  • How often do you use prepromoted units? Always.
  • Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? CQ C25 and BR C26.
  • Have you ever used Wendy till the end? No.
  • Do you like the RPG-element in FE2 / Echoes where you can explore dungeons? It's nice for adding a bit of flavor to the world. I don't like the skirmishes though.
  • Does FE need a multiplayer modus? No.
  • What was the highest hitrate you missed? 99, fuck you FE5.
  • What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? 1% in FE5 I guess? I don't really remember low% hits.
  • (First) impressions of Echoes? Earlygame should've been harder and fuck the forest chapter that's full of Arcanists.
  • In which part do you have the most deaths? FE11. I've done so many playthroughs where I perpetually killed my units to get generic replacements and other stuff (killing off units in drafts) that there's really no contest.
  • Who's your MVP in all your playthroughs in total? Percival I guess.
  • Who died the most in all your playthrough in total? Cain.
  • Classic or Casual? Classic.
  • Olwen or Eyrios? Olwen.
  • Nohr or Hoshido? Nohr.
  • Story or gameplay? Gameplay.
  • When do you use status boosts? I'm neither a hoarder nor hellbent on using them asap. But usually I use them sooner rather than later after thinking a bit about who could use them.
  • Do you grind (skirmishes / arenas)? No. Exception: Drill Grounds.
  • Do you savestat-abuse? Never in casual playthroughs, very regularly when I have to RIG.
  • Funniest line in any conversation? Basilio owning Validar. Not one line but it was my favorite moment.
  • Any villain(s) you wished they were playable? Would've liked Hans, Garon and Iago to be playable for one map in Conquest, and Zola and Kotaro as recruitables. Also back when I played FE11 I wanted Camus to be playable and tried to recruit him by sparing him in C20. FE12 was a welcome surprise.
  • Opinion about same gender S-supports? Do not add. Remove S-supports altogether.
  • Do you like ninjas? Pretty cool class. Would've liked some innate drawback to Shurikens though because the free 1-2 range is ridiculously good, especially combined with debuffs.
  • Any mechanics you would like to see returning? Free Reclassing and an improved version of Capture.
  • Any mechanics you never want to see again? Different weapon rank caps and pairup bonuses. Former is so unnecessary and the latter heavily damages a great mechanic.
  • Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? Noticed it, but didn't spend any thought on it. Just subconsciously assumed it's not intended.
  • What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? The FE11/12/13 version with just swords, axes and lances. Sometimes less is more.
  • Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? Learned some more English since I'm not a native speaker.
  • Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? No, not beyond a few names.
  • Which stat is most important for you? Speed.
  • Which class do you use the least? Knight.
  • Does FE need more remakes? No. I'd like an FE6 remake but aside from that, they should give us new games.
  • Would you recommend someone to play FE1 after playing FE3's book 2? No, I haven't played FE1 myself yet and I don't really care to in the near future.
  • Are multiple lords ok? Yeah, I guess.
  • Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? Yes, lots of them.
  • Do you use second seals? Yes.
  • Which FE game is most balanced? I'll go with FE12 because its balance is very good as far as weapons, classes and enemies are concerned. Its unit balance is the second worst though, which is terrible because the worst is FE10.
  • Have you played romhack(s) yet? Played one and didn't finish it. I guess I played FE6 on Reverse Recruitment, but that's more of a modified original than a real romhack.
  • Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? DSFE.
  • Do you buy DLCs? No.
  • How would you describe your playstyle? More or less efficient casual play.
  • What’s a good difficulty for you? One that's challenging and that encourages more efficient approaches.
  • Opinion about infinite weapon durability? It's okay.
  • Any new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? No.
  • Do you care about tierlists? No.
  • How would you describe FE in three words? Leaving this unanswered.
  • Hardest chapter in the series? CQ Lunatic C26.
  • Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? Didn't really like it. I just ignored it whenever it wasn't convenient and I'm not really a fan of that exp dumping.
  • Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? I don't have any issue with it.
  • Sigurd = Sigod? <--- Rare pun!
  • Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? Absolutely, Fates' downfall to me is that so many maps are poorly playtested. There's certainly a connection to the increased fanservicey content. MyCastle for example could've been removed altogether and just replaced with a preparations menu that includes the shops. Much more of the budget could've been spent on gameplay.
  • Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? No. Just looked at my clock and it was 4:20. AM of course. #BlazeIt
  • Do you think that FE could die out very soon? Probably not, it's too popular right now.
  • Do you like personal skills in FE14? Most of them were poorly designed, but I like the system.
  • What would be a good skill system for you? FE14's mostly, maybe add a class-locked skill for each promoted class.
  • Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? Do you mean like in RD HM? Hell no in that case. Stupid artificial difficulty that just reflects on how terrible FE10 is. If you mean what's currently the X button, just keep it, there's no controversy whatsoever about it.
  • Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? No, but I have raged very often.
  • Do you think that FE's stories became worse and worse lately? No. Disliked FE7's and otherwise I was consistently indifferent.
  • Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? Never used it. RD did a poor job introducing mechanics.
  • Have you ever thought FE is too brutal? It isn't.
  • Most memorable moment for you in FE? Basilio owning Validar scene, Awakening C23.
  • Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? I like both, but prefer pairup due to the addition of Shield Gauge.
  • Do you like Anna? Idc
  • Opinion of FE11's gaiden requirements? Bad mechanic, but I'm not salty because the gaiden maps are pretty bad aswell.
  • Your feedback of this questionnaire? 100q is okay actually.
  • Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Idc

Edited by Gradivus.

• Spoiler

• When were you introduced into FE? 2003
    • How did you get introduced? Super Smash. Bros Melee
    • What was your first FE game? FE10.
    • What is your favorite FE game? FE10.
    • How many FE parts have you played yet? FE6, FE7 Lyn & Eliwood’s routes, FE8 Ephraim’s Route, FE9/10, FE13 & FE14 Birthright
    • Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash BrosProject X Zone)? Yes.
    • What makes you like FE so much? The story and characters.
    • What’s your favorite theme? Echoes of Daybreak from FE10.
    • Who’s your favorite boss? Don’t have one.
    • What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective? Part 2 Endgame.
    • Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? This will be too biased an answer lol.
    • Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Lucia
    • Who’s your favorite character designwise? Lucia
    • What’s your favorite class? Trueblade
    • What’s your opinion about avatars? They really just need to be relegated to what FE7 Mark was and without Gary/Mary Sue personalities slapped on them. They’re representing you; do you really want a Gary/Mary Sue to represent you as a person? Do you find that realistic.
    • Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? If they make it work better, yes.
    • What's your opinion of weapon weight? Helpful to characters with low strength, but that’s about it.
    • Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? I…don’t really think this
    • Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? Not played FE5 so can’t answer.
    • In which FE part do staves work the best for you? So far, FE10 with being able to just grind on sole enemies and not just take forever to heal; that and Restore staves when they could be used. The higher level staves also helped with weapon rank and EXP too unlike the other FEs I’ve played.
    • Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? Make them ranged/attacking weapons as well.
    • Should movement become a gainable stat? No.
    • What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? Don’t like it at all. It really reduces the viability of training them as well and it’s just an overall inconvenience rather than a challenge aspect.
    • Does FE need more stealth chapters? No. Like you could even stealth in FE9’s sole mission.
    • Do you like Corrin? No.
    • Should dragon veins return? They’re a cool mechanic, I wouldn’t mind if they returned.
    • Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? Ike. Robin comes a very close second.
    • Do lords need a rapier weapon? No. Armourslayers are just fine tbh. Besides they always get an over-powerful weapon that makes it redundant in the end.
    • Can you beat Gharnef? Not played all of FE12 so I wouldn’t know.
    • Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? No.
    • What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? Dheginsea dodging a 95% attack from Lucia with a Wyrmslayer on Hard Mode. I still have the screen of that bullshit to this day.
    • In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? Hard Classic.
    • Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? So far, FE6.
    • Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? So far, FE13 Lunatic.
    • What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? I don’t mind them.
    • How often do you use prepromoted units? Varies upon game.
    • Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? End of Part 2 Chapter 2 where Elincia cries to Leanne was the closest I got to crying and still has been to this day.
    • Have you ever used Wendy till the end? No.
    • Do you like the RPG-element in FE2 / Echoes where you can explore dungeons? It's nice for adding a bit of flavor to the world. I don't like the skirmishes though.
    • Does FE need a multiplayer modus? No.
    • What was the highest hitrate you missed? 98%, fucking FE Fates.
    • What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? I can only remember the 1% crits man.
    • (First) impressions of EchoesNot played it yet.
    • In which part do you have the most deaths? FE10; in the past I killed off all the units I’m not using just to lower the damn list (too many in FE10 man).
    • Who's your MVP in all your playthroughs in total? Lucia.
    • Who died the most in all your playthrough in total? Edward. Fuck you Ed.
    • Classic or Casual? Casual for story playthrough, Classic for the challenge.
    • Olwen or Eyrios? Olwen.
    • Nohr or Hoshido? Nohr.
    • Story or gameplay? Story.
    • When do you use status boosts? Usually to cap stats or help make a character I like character-wise useable.
    • Do you grind (skirmishes / arenas)? Yes.
    • Do you savestat-abuse? In FE10 Normal Mode; yes. Everywhere else, no.
    • Funniest line in any conversation? “Will you two please shut up? Please? Sheesh!” – Lucia shutting up Geo & Bastian never gets old to me.
    • Any villain(s) you wished they were playable? Lloyd from the Black Fang.
    • Opinion about same gender S-supports? Dude, they described Lucia and Elincia as blood sisters when they have a love fabled across the entire country. What does that tell you? FUCKING ADD THEM.
    • Do you like ninjas? Yeah I like’em.
    • Any mechanics you would like to see returning? The forge and skill system from FE10 minus the overpowered masteries.
    • Any mechanics you never want to see again? Reclassing to get certain skills from FE13 & FE14. Fuck that shit so much.
    • Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? Uh…no?
    • What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? FE13’s weapon triangle was straight forward.
    • Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? No.
    • Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? No
    • Which stat is most important for you? Speed.
    • Which class do you use the least? Paladin or knight
    • Does FE need more remakes? Yes.  
    • Would you recommend someone to play FE1 after playing FE3's book 2? Never played them so no idea.
    • Are multiple lords ok? Don’t mind it so long as it’s done well.
    • Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? If you mean playing the ‘bad units’ of FE10? Then yes.
    • Do you use second seals? Yes and I hate that I have to. Again, fuck the reclassing for skills mechanic in FE13 & 14.
    • Which FE game is most balanced? So far…FE13/FE14.
    • Have you played romhack(s) yet? Played an old rom-hack of FE10 that wasn’t finished. The whole one is still being made.
    • Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? GBA.
    • Do you buy DLCs? Yes.
    • How would you describe your playstyle? Mix of casual/serious gameplay.
    • What’s a good difficulty for you? One that has a fun challenge and not the frustrating kind. FE14’s Conquest has provided that for me nicely so far.
    • Opinion about infinite weapon durability? Don’t mind it.
    • Any new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? No.
    • Do you care about tierlists? No.
    • How would you describe FE in three words? No idea lol.
    • Hardest chapter in the series? So far…Klein’s chapter from FE6.
    • Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? Good system tbh, can really help you bring out units you wanna use that came in late, as well as cap up some others. I wish it’d been around in the older games.
    • Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? Definitely needs to be some more exp for it still.
    • Sigurd = Sigod? Ah yes this lol. I hear he’s basically the best FE Lord unit wise right? I guess I’ll find out in the future.
    • Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? OH YEAH. DEFINITELY.  Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? …It does? Holy shit.
    • Do you think that FE could die out very soon? No.
    • Do you like personal skills in FE14? Yes; and I liked that specific characters in FE10 had innate skills to them (i.e. the swordmasters sans Stefan having a specific skill to them; Parity, Vantage, Wrath and Adept respectively). It speaks to me what kind of fighters and warriors they actually are outside of their unit stats.
    • What would be a good skill system for you? FE10 sans masteries being overly broken and skills like Canto not actually adding to the space.
    • Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? No way. Once in FE10 Hard Mode was enough for everyone.
    • Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? No, but I’ve definitely raged.
    • Do you think that FE's stories became worse and worse lately? Yes. I never even thought there’d be something that’d surpass Awakening’s storyline, but FE14 Birthright did just exactly that.
    • Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? Never again.
    • Have you ever thought FE is too brutal? Only if you play Lunatic lol. Otherwise not really….except 11-3 and 11-5 in FE Heroes Story Mode. I’ve still not beaten them yet WITH people dying.
    • Most memorable moment for you in FE? Elincia choosing to sacrifice Lucia in Part 2 Endgame.
    • Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? Pair up.
    • Do you like Anna? Meh.
    • Opinion of FE11's gaiden requirements? Not played but I’ve seen the requirements and honestly it’s bad.
    • Your feedback of this questionnaire? Too many questions relating to the gameplay, needs some more character/story questionnaires lol.
    • Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? Eh.

And there's my thing done. Phew man.

1. 2014
  2. I was bored one day and decided to buy Awakening.
  3. ^
  4. Awakening
  5. 7
  6. Smash Bros is the only one that comes to mind
  7. I've always liked strategy games and fantasy. Combine the two and you're on to a winner.
  8. Music wise it would have to be 'Don't speak her name'.
  9. Lloyd from Blazing Sword.
  10. The first chapter of Awakening on Lunatic+ difficulty. Soft resetting all the time was fun.
  11. Lucina
  12. Lucina
  13. Lucina
  14. Lord
  15. I prefer written characters with actual backstories to avatars.
  16. Please, no. I hate them.
  17. It doesn't really add anything to the game, especially in the newer titles where they can just add speed penalties.
  18. Fates
  19. Not played it sadly.
  20. Awakening? This is just because I often found staves annoying in other titles. 
  21. A weapon where you have to prepare the ground over a number of turns to unleash a massive attack would be cool.
  22. No. The growth rate would have to be low and that would screw people over who never got it. The current system works fine.
  23. I've never experienced dismounting. Sounds cool I guess.
  24. I don't think they work well, as its much more fun to just take on all the enemies, but I still think its worthwhile having them just for the variation.
  25. I think Corrin is a very underwhelming character, both in personality and story importance. He just doesn't seem like a real person. Plus I really dislike his male design.
  26. They were cool, but saw less and less use in later chapters. A similar mechanic with spells or with engineers etc would work wonders.
  27. Corrin.
  28. Lords don't need a rapier weapon, but it adds to their uniqueness, so I'm all for them having one.
  29. Haven't played it yet.
  30. Too expensive to find out...
  31. Lucina being Chrom's daughter. (The first time I was quite shocked and super hype.) Oooh, or maybe when I learnt that Fates had children characters. I hadn't read any material or watched any videos for the game so I could treat it as a fresh experience, and I was about 15 chapters into conquest when I got Laslow and Camilla to S support and... boom new chapter, and the cutscene about the deeprealms came up and I thought to myself. 'This is so stupid, they've just shoehorned child characters in to the game... I must get them all.'
  32. Hard. I move onto Lunatic after beating the game.
  33. Conquest.
  34. Awakening. Lunatic+ is insane.
  35. They don't offer any use after the first few chapters, but that's how it should be. Seth is not a good way to do the character.
  36. Not often, I prefer to raise units up from their babby selves.
  37. No.
  38. Haven't played.
  39. Would play but exams...
  40. Multiplayer in FE doesn't work as both players try to just bait the other into attacking one really defensive unit while all the others just circle and wait to pounce, so nothing ever happens and then it's very explosive and is over too quickly.
  41. 98%
  42. 7%
  43. From trailers I wanted it immediately and thought the artstyle was a step up compared to previous 3DS games, which is saying a lot since I loved that artstyle.
  44. My first run of Awakening on Hard had three or four deaths before I got to grips with the mechanics. I tend to soft reset when a character dies now, so it isn't down to skill...
  45. Lucina.
  46. Kellam, he's just so forgettable.
  47. Classic.
  48. Olwen.
  49. Nohr.
  50. This is a tough one. I'd say gameplay is what keeps me the most engaged.
  51. When I get stuck on a chapter.
  52. In Awakening I would often grind to get a character up to speed, but I didn't miss it in Conquest...
  53. No.
  54. Frederick and his bear meat.
  55. Sonia. I like powerful mages...
  56. I'm not against them, but I would never do one. Maybe if it was a really good support conversation.
  57. No. They're OP, but that's what ruins them.
  58. Secret chapters!
  59. Beserk staffs.
  60. Nope.
  61. Fates had a pretty good one.
  62. I learnt some Spanish after changing my language settings.
  63. Nope
  64. Speed.
  65. Warrior.
  66. Not at the expense of new games.
  67. Haven't played.
  68. About two should be the maximum. Gets a bit crowded after that.
  69. No.
  70. Yes.
  71. Conquest.
  72. No.
  73. Echoes.
  74. Yes.
  75. Conservative.
  76. Lunatic+
  77. I would prefer it if it remained only on legendary weapons, but don't mind it on everything.
  78. A beast tamer class would be cool.
  79. Nah, I just use the characters I find cool.
  80. Pretty good fun.
  81. That Conquest one on the stairs...
  82. Meh
  83. Meh
  84. No.
  85. A tad, but I wouldn't say its overwhelming. Awakening had a better balance than Fates.
  86. No.
  87. No.
  88. Yes. I thought they were really cool and made each character unique.
  89. Fates had a good skill system.
  90. You don't have to have them.
  91. No.
  92. Yes.
  93. Haven't played yet.
  94. No.
  95. Emmeryn's death.
  96. Pair up.
  97. Yes.
  98. Haven't played yet.
  99. Meh.
  100. Meh
Edited by Raptok

Spoiler
  1. When were you introduced into FE?
  2. How did you get introduced?
    I liked the design of Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin in smash 4. When I looked them up I discovered they were from a strategy franchise, which got me interested immediately. I watched some videos, got instantly hooked and stepped in.
  3. What was your first FE game?
    Awakening
  4. What is your favorite FE game?
    Blazing sword, though I’m playing genealogy atm and am really enjoying the enormous maps, so once I’ve finished it, it might be a solid contender to replace FE7 as my favourite
  5. How many FE parts have you played yet?
    4 (partly), 6, 7, 13, 14 (CQ+REV), 15
  6. Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone)
    Smash
  7. What makes you like FE so much?
    I love the world setting, as well as, despite having an RNG core, it rewarding strategy through chance calculations and forcing flexibility in your planning after unlucky hits/misses
  8. What’s your favorite theme?
    Light and Dark from FE4
    EDIT: With Mila's divine protection is cool as well
  9. Who’s your favorite boss?
    I really liked Lloyd, though that may just be my swordmaster bias, I really liked Berkut as well.
  10. What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective?
    Hm, tough. On the one hand, I like the massive maps of FE4, but racing around the map in ballistas in FE7, like in (one of?) Lloyd’s chapter(s) is perhaps my favourite thing ever.
  11. Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise?
    Lowen, one of my favourite cavs, or Faye as a solid healer (with a bit boring character though)
  12. Who’s your favorite character personalitywise?
    Owain, I liked his over the top dialogue which always makes me smile
  13. Who’s your favorite character designwise?
    Palla probably, though I like Lucina’s design as well
  14. What’s your favorite class?
    Pfff, I like dodgy characters in general, so myrmidons take up a top spot, their animations in GBA games are sweet as well. Though I can never have enough healers, so clerics/troubadours are sweet too.
  15. What’s your opinion about avatars?
    Not a big fan, I, like most people, despise Corrin and feel meh about Robin. I’m not opposed to them trying again though, as long as the avatar is not a/the main character
  16. Would you like to see a return of berserk staves?
    Pfff, that’s tough. I guess so, as long as they are used sparingly.
  17. What's your opinion of weapon weight?
    Love it, it’s a great way of balancing weapons, realistic as well. I prefer it working through the CON stat, but involving the STR stat is fine too.
  18. Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you?
    FE7 (I haven’t experienced al systems though, so maybe other games have done it better)
  19. Was capturing in FE5 a good idea?
    Haven’t played it, dunno
  20. In which FE part do staves work the best for you?
    I like FE2/15 with the larger life payment to balance them and personal spell lists
  21. Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves?
    I’d like to see crossbows (not like in Tellius series), with reloading important, so no doubling /having to use an action to reload
  22. Should movement become a gainable stat?
    Hell no, that would be horrible, as a single lucky level-up can increase a unit’s effectiveness immensely
  23. What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units?
    I kinda like dismounting
  24. Does FE need more stealth chapters?
    Nah, maybe as a subgoal in a chapter, like having a thief+ 1 or 2 units sneak around enemies to open a gate/attack from behind, but no full stealth chapters
  25. Do you like Corrin?
    No, I hate him with passion (like a lot of people)
  26. Should dragon veins return?
    Rather not, most things can be done through switches etc. Maybe once or twice in a game, definitely not every chapter and preferably only for small boosts, nothing too important.
  27. Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords?
    Corrin I guess, though others come close
  28. Do lords need a rapier weapon?
    Need is a big word, I do like having access to one early
  29. Can you beat Gharnef?
    Haven’t played that game
  30. Do you like Micaiah x Sothe?
    Haven’t played that game
  31. What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs?
    On my first FE7 playthrough, after struggling a bit, I reached Linus, got hit by a 1% crit and felt kinda salty, but it was fine. What made things infinitely worse was that I realized that after beating him he drops an item that prevents you from getting critted xD
  32. In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time?
    Hard mode (classic obv)
  33. Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty?
    Dunno, have never played on lowest difficulity
  34. Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty?
    From the ones I’ve played, Conquest. I’ve heard Thracia is regarded as way harder though
  35. What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“?
    Personality-wise, I love them. Gameplay-wise, I tend to de-equip their weapons and use them for rescuing/baiting or weakening the boss, so they have their uses.
  36. How often do you use prepromoted units?
    Like I said, early game mostly for baiting. Lategame a lot more (e.g. Pent)
  37. Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event?
    No, though various scenes, like Berkut’s, Elbert’s and Ninian’s did touch me
  38. Have you ever used Wendy till the end?
    Nope
  39. Do you like the RPG-element in FE2 / Echoes where you can explore dungeons?
    I didn’t think I would, but after trying it I absolutey loved it
  40. Does FE need a multiplayer modus?
    Hm, maybe, it is likely to become a grindfest though, so preferably only in a game without grinding
  41. What was the highest hitrate you missed?
    Not sure, I’m assuming 99
  42. What was the lowest hitrate you got hit?
    Not sure, I’m assuming 1
  43. (First) impressions of Echoes?
    Map design of first few chapters is kinda bad, but that picks up later, Design-wise it is absolutely gorgeous and I love a lot of the unique features
  44. In which part do you have the most deaths?
    I tend to use boring/bad units as meatshield in my iron-man runs, so probably awakening, which has a lot of cannon fodder.
  45. Who's your MVP in all your playthroughs in total?
    Lowen
  46. Who died the most in all your playthrough in total?
    Ricken, our lovely meathshield
  47. Classic or Casual?
    Classic
  48. Olwen or Eyrios?
    Haven’t played that game
  49. Nohr or Hoshido?
    Nohr
  50. Story or gameplay?
    Gameplay
  51. When do you use status boosts?
    To patch up some of my favourite characters who are lagging behind
  52. Do you grind (skirmishes / arenas)?
    No (FE 4 is an exception, and accidental grinding is impossible in gaiden/echoes)
  53. Do you savestat-abuse?
    no
  54. Funniest line in any conversation?
    “Did Sir Mycen command you to cry like a baby?”, “Suppose, you do set out with your sword and your wits. Will the story of your life be about how you met the end of a brigand’s axe?” and of course Eldigan being like, wth Sigurd, you conquered our nation while I was in prison ?! And Sigurd like, yeah it just happened, sorry bro
  55. Any villain(s) you wished they were playable?
    Lloyd
  56. Opinion about same gender S-supports?
    I don’t mind them, but only for a few chosen characters andin games without children, so it’s not a bad gameplay choice
  57. Do you like ninjas?
    Well, I like myrmidons, so kinda yeah
  58. Any mechanics you would like to see returning?
    Pfff, loads. Personal spell lists, rescue/drop, weapon weight etc.
  59. Any mechanics you never want to see again?
    Nah, some do require updates though.
  60. Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters?
    DEAR GOD
  61. What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you?
    I don’t like bows being part of it, I do like the magic weapon triangle though, so both Sw>Ax>Ln>Sw and Light>Dark>Anima>Light
  62. Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE?
    Nope
  63. Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology?
    Nothing I didn’t know before
  64. Which stat is most important for you?
    Movement if that counts, otherwhise speed
  65. Which class do you use the least?
    fighter
  66. Does FE need more remakes?
    Yes
  67. Would you recommend someone to play FE1 after playing FE3's book 2?
    Haven’t played it
  68. Are multiple lords ok?
    Yes, I liked both the split party of 2/15 and the 3-lords together of FE7
  69. Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet?
    Yes, with my brother, he refuses to do LTC though, so we count number of soft-resets/deaths
  70. Do you use second seals?
    Yes
  71. Which FE game is most balanced?
    Uh, 7 from the ones Ive played I guess
  72. Have you played romhack(s) yet?
    Yes, bloodlines
  73. Which part has the most aesthetic graphics?
    FE 15
  74. Do you buy DLCs?
    No
  75. How would you describe your playstyle?
    Aggressive, claiming ballistas as quickly as possible
  76. What’s a good difficulty for you?
    Hard Classic
  77. Opinion about infinite weapon durability?
    Don’t mind it, don’t love it
  78. Any new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts?
    Healing dancers (Halleluyah)
  79. Do you care about tierlists?
    Not really, I tend to make up my own mind about character usefulness
  80. How would you describe FE in three words?
    Strategic Fantasy Goodness
  81. Hardest chapter in the series?
    Conquest final chapter versus Takumi I still haven’t beaten without a death
  82. Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games?
    Haven’t played it
  83. Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing?
    Haven’t seen multiple versions yet
  84. Sigurd = Sigod?
    Pretty much yeah
  85. Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately?
    Yes
  86. Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday?
    Wow, thanks for letting me know, that’s a nice piece of trivia
  87. Do you think that FE could die out very soon?
    No
  88. Do you like personal skills in FE14?
    Meh
  89. What would be a good skill system for you?
    1 Skill per class, gained on Lv 10 or so
  90. Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option?
    Meh
  91. Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE?
    No
  92. Do you think that FE's stories became worse and worse lately?
    Yes
  93. Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system?
    Haven’t played it
  94. Have you ever thought FE is too brutal?
    No
  95. Most memorable moment for you in FE?
    When I discovered the amazing racing car ballista’s in FE7
  96. Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop?
    Rescue/Drop all the way
  97. Do you like Anna?
    Meh
  98. Opinion of FE11's gaiden requirements?
    Haven’t played it
  99. Your feedback of this questionnaire?
    Really fun, thx!
  100. Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again?
    The only thing I could fill this in for is MTG if that even counts haha

Edited by athena_57
answered wrong

1. When were you introduced into FE? Sometime 2004
  2. How did you get introduced? I don't really know where I found the cartridge for this game, it's not something I think I would buy normally.
  3. What was your first FE game? Sacred Stones
  4. What is your favorite FE game? New Mystery
  5. How many FE parts have you played yet? I played every game but the sattellaview ones.
  6. Have you played any other games which represent FE characters (Smash Bros, Project X Zone). smash bros and SMTxFE
  7. What makes you like FE so much? Stripped down interface and mechanics allows for more intense scenarios than other SRPGs (doesn't apply to whole series)
  8. What’s your favorite theme?  Truth Fear and Hope (Sacred Stones)
  9. Who’s your favorite boss? FE 12 Roro
  10. What’s your favorite chapter regarding on map design / mission objective?  FE6 HHM C22.
  11. Who’s your favorite character gameplaywise? Either Xane (the chameleon unit) or any staff user in Conquest..
  12. Who’s your favorite character personalitywise? Titania 
  13. Who’s your favorite character designwise? Anyone on team flowing beard.
  14. What’s your favorite class? Paladin
  15. What’s your opinion about avatars? Good business angle. Kris and Robin were not offensive storywise either.
  16. Would you like to see a return of berserk staves? Depends on evasion mechanics of game it returns in.
  17. What's your opinion of weapon weight? It did reduce the amount of charathers you would use in Hard mode, but in games like PoR and SS, even people weighed down still doubled 80% of the time lol. 
  18. Which FE part has the best weapon weight system for you? Binding Blade and Blazing sword because it isn't superficial I guess.
  19. Was capturing in FE5 a good idea? Sure, it was fun.
  20. In which FE part do staves work the best for you? Conquest
  21. Have you any ideas for new weapons a / o staves? Maybe a stave that makes the target split/share damage with another unit  for a set amount of time? 
  22. Should movement become a gainable stat? God no.
  23. What's your opinion of dismounting and decrasing movement for mounted units? It worked so-so in FE5. 
  24. Does FE need more stealth chapters? No. It
  25. Do you like Corrin? I'm okay with him gameplaywise, since being able to heart/friend seal stuff like wyvern rider makes the game so much more flexible. Writing wise I really dislike him.
  26. Should dragon veins return? I think being able to have active points where you transform the level is great. 
  27. Who’s the real Mary Sue / Gary Stu of all FE lords? Still Corrin. Of course "real" implies one that isn't well known. Probbably FE3 Marth since he's presented as nearly infallible.
  28. Do lords need a rapier weapon? no.
  29. Can you beat Gharnef? I thought that was a japanese community meme.
  30. Do you like Micaiah x Sothe? Not particularly.
  31. What was the biggest WTF moment in all your FE playthroughs? Since I play many games, sometimes I forget that pure water doen't affect status stave evasion chance across all of them and I run confidently into bad situations.
  32. In which difficulty do you normally play a FE game for the first time? Hard. Lunatic if it's unlocked by default.
  33. Which part is the hardest in the lowest difficulty? I think strategically Conquest NM is harder than Thracia, although you will probbably have more chapter resets in the latter.
  34. Which part is the hardest in the hardest difficulty? New Mystery
  35. What’s your opinion of the „Jagen-archetype“? These are good units that should be used in all playthroughs (casual, efficent, ltc) and games for time-saving purposes.
  36. How often do you use prepromoted units? A pretty high proportion o the time. 
  37. Did you ever start to cry due to a certain cutscene or an other event? No.
  38. Have you ever used Wendy till the end? No.
  39. Do you like the RPG-element in FE2 / Echoes where you can explore dungeons?  I consider it to be absolutely horrible.
  40. Does FE need a multiplayer modus? No, it isn't suited for that.
  41. What was the highest hitrate you missed? 99%. 
  42. What was the lowest hitrate you got hit? 14%. 
  43. (First) impressions of Echoes? Camp scenes make the cast one of the best in franchise. Actual story on weaker side of series, especially C4-C5. It's Far better than Fate Conquest/Fate Revelation but once the newness wears off I imagine it will be compared to Radiant Dawn at least. The arts and some of the equipment are refreshing. Gameplay is horrendous due to map design and most other of the game's specific mechanics.
  44. In which part do you have the most deaths? FE 11
  45. Who's your MVP in all your playthroughs in total? Jagen.
  46. Who died the most in all your playthrough in total?  Catria 
  47. Classic or Casual? Classic
  48. Olwen or Eyrios? Olen
  49. Nohr or Hoshido? Nohr
  50. Story or gameplay? Gameplay
  51. When do you use status boosts? First status screen or map after getting them.
  52. Do you grind (skirmishes / arenas)? No.
  53. Do you savestat-abuse? I'm very guilty of this in other game's but oddly not FE as of yet.
  54. Funniest line in any conversation? The FE 12 boss (Roro in the last translation)  talking about his clones/brothers to the other bad guys. 
  55. Any villain(s) you wished they were playable? Selena in FE8. idk.
  56. Opinion about same gender S-supports? If I wanted an anachronistic fantasy series I wouldn't pick FE
  57. Do you like ninjas?  I like them gameplaywise, both in enemy and player hands.
  58. Any mechanics you would like to see returning? 
  59. Any mechanics you never want to see again? Each unit having its own bank in Fe4, most of Gaiden/Valentia
  60. Have you ever made thoughts that Ashnard and Ashera begin with the exact same three letters? I'm pretty sure they don't in their Japanese original.
  61. What’s the best version of the weapon triangle for you? Fates, with Heroes being second best.
  62. Have you learned vocables of other languages by playing FE? No.
  63. Have you learned sth. about the nordic mythology? I read Snorri Sturgeuson twice before playing my first FE game, so no not really.
  64. Which stat is most important for you? HP
  65. Which class do you use the least? Swordmaster/Myrmidon
  66. Does FE need more remakes? 11-14 are the best games in the series, I'm not really interested in seeing the old games.
  67. Would you recommend someone to play FE1 after playing FE3's book 2? No.
  68. Are multiple lords ok? Yes.
  69. Have you done a draft (focussing on very few and rather bad units) yet? I've drafted, but never really done worse than 2nd-3rd stringers.
  70. Do you use second seals? Yes.
  71. Which FE game is most balanced? New Mystery.
  72. Have you played romhack(s) yet? Yes.
  73. Which part has the most aesthetic graphics? I'm going to stick with awakening, as much as I love GBA battle sprites, awakening really opened my eye to the capabilities of 3D engines in modern handhelds, which I had considered to be barely better than N64/PS1 due to experience with the DS.
  74. Do you buy DLCs? Have not played any FE DLCs.
  75. How would you describe your playstyle? Usually efficiency.
  76. What’s a good difficulty for you? Lunatic+, Hard 5, etc. 
  77. Opinion about infinite weapon durability? It's beneficial.
  78. Any new class(es) you'd like to see in future parts? I would suggest a quest with the disgaea 3 thief mechanics, but that would run contrary to what I like about FE's simplicity.
  79. Do you care about tierlists? They are fun. They are often misleading to the degree to which bad units are bad though, especially in context of draft or casual purposes.
  80. How would you describe FE in three words? Low difficulty Games.
  81. Hardest chapter in the series?  FE11 C1 H5 not literally the hardest butk yeah.
  82. Opinion about bexp. system in the Tellius games? Encourages bad practices. 
  83. Opinion about the exp. gain system for healing? overleveling healers  by stalling on a map's last enemy is an option, but if promotion items are properly restricted, then it doesn't affect game balance too much. (assuming base class healers have no combat options unpromoted)
  84. Sigurd = Sigod? Sigurd is not the only broken unit in Gen1. It's actively hard to make it difficult imo.
  85. Do you think FE has focussed too much on fanservice lately? 
  86. Does it bother you that FE shares Hitler's birthday? Trivia is insignifigant. Doesn't bother me.
  87. Do you think that FE could die out very soon? No, but I think it's growth will be cut down and the "major IP" marketing gimmick will be toned down when it is realised that it's still niche from a marketing perspective, especially compared to Nintendo's traditional "major IPs" 
  88. Do you like personal skills in FE14? They're work really well, but at times make it feel less like a FE game.
  89. What would be a good skill system for you? Refer to D&D 2nd edition.
  90. Do you think disabling the enemy's movement and attack range should be set as a customized option? Yes, I love that in Fates and a couple non-FE SRPGS.
  91. Have you ever destroyed things due to anger happened in playing FE? I consider most FE games too easy, so no.
  92. Do you think that FE's stories became worse and worse lately? My opinion of FE 4-9 only places  them at pulp novel quality. I guess I consider Fates to be worse, but I mean that's hardly any difference.
  93. Opinion about FE10's 1x1 support system? It still has funny and touching moments. It didn't work out well overall though.
  94. Have you ever thought FE is too brutal? The violence in FE is really abstract to me. So no.
  95. Most memorable moment for you in FE? Dozla killing the Demon King with sub 30 hitrate.
  96. Pair up or classic rescue, take + drop? Rescue please.
  97. Do you like Anna? I think her visibility as a mascot is terrible. Not memorable enough at all. AND I LOVE the comedey that greedy merchant archetypes in theatre and several anime are cabable of. 
  98. Opinion of FE11's gaiden requirements?  Conveniently, these maps are mostly the least interestingly designed in FE11, so it isn't much of a loss. I think if they had been tied to indiviual dead charathers instead of total # of dead then they could have worked better, and would even have a launchpad for their writing (how X being dead changes the war) I think the canon of most FE's assuming that the player keeps everyone alive limits writing options. But yeah, it is bad as done in FE11.
  99. Your feedback of this questionnaire? A few questions feel like they prime people towards a specific answer due to already being about universal consensus or in some cases due to word choice. Additionally some reference FE community memes (84.29) which kind of assume that the respondant has both played all games and has heard the meme before, in which case I'm not sure if they're supposed to give their own honset response.
  100. Would you like to see another questionnaire for an other bigger videogame franchise again? sure

Edited by Reality