NintenDann uploaded more English footages (Holy cow at the Alm and Celica's Scene at Act 2)

I just saw five videos that NintenDann's channel, I don't see a topic was created and this was uploaded from 3 hours ago. And holy crap at that reunion scene after the Cutscene. Wow, just wow. They managed give a tough personality for Celica and got an argument with Alm, poor Alm that he didn't get a chance how the Ram Village was doing. I feel a lot speechless. By the way, Atlas's village is still called Mountain Village since Awakening has it in an island instead of the mountain of Zofia and the woman that was next to Atlas when she was talking about her son saids "Dragon Shrine", but I'll look at the rest of the videos later. Boss Battle of Fernand was split into two parts. By the way, the knight boss in the first map of Alm's route in Act 3 name is Zakson and the boss that is fought where Palla and Catria is at name is Garth. (I don't know if Garth and Barth are like brothers since they did have the same portraits in the original game and that almost have the same name as well?)

Also, the other four videos are in this spoiler tag:

Spoiler

Edit: I managed the watched the whole video on the battle where Zakson and Frenand are fought, Tobin has an Arts combat skill called "Heavy Draw".

Edited by King Marth 64

I don't see how her argument is different than the NES version though.
I mean, how to say that... yeah, it's updated and all, but in the end Celica is in the weird spot.

"You're the one to talk about stubborness, geez..." no joke. :p
There's no 'That's mean Celica !, sadface.