I think i found ultimate healer

Whistle

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Meh. Elise is better.

I was doing the math on Elise this morning on a horse team... and she could be really... really scary.  

None the less that is a super impressive Serra.  She'd be a tough kill given her Resistance and speed.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Serra-sama's Manservant" for those who cannot read moon runes.

is this me from the future where I learn japanese

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

He took the "Adooooore me !" line quite personally. A man of taste, that said,. Elise may hit harder and all, but she really needs to find another tailor.

I first thought it was a 4* 10 merge... but no... :blink:

Serra did always like rich men to dote her...

I can almost see absorb and threaten res working together (but assault for the extra damage). Six rounds for that miracle charge with rehabilitate... I just wonder what that Serra does on her field day (absorbing who knows what until a miracle happens :>_<: . Usually not the good kind...)

Priscilla has been doing amazing, able to kill Hector with a buff or two from other cavalry units.  Elise would be much better but as a 5* only I don't know I'll get her.  If she appears in a focus, I'm not sure if she'd be worth pulling over to replace Priscilla - she'd be better but not better enough.

6 hours ago, Katrisa said:

I was doing the math on Elise this morning on a horse team... and she could be really... really scary.  

None the less that is a super impressive Serra.  She'd be a tough kill given her Resistance and speed.

Elise without Wrathful Staff can ORKO certain units, assuming Hone, Goad x2, Attack +3, and Assault.

Looks like Genny's really good with Absorb - or units with higher magic can take advantage of Wrathful Staff!

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

エルクになりたい人ということですね。

"So someone who wants to be Erk."