Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition Delivery Roll Call!

I just got my copy in the mail, and I am just - SQUEEEEE!  The box Alone is SO BEAUTIFUL!  SO ELEGANT, SO - DAH!

i'm starting to skim through the art book and OMG I can't wait for my 3DS to finish charging and for my home obligations to be finished so I can pop this hard as nails gem in tonight!

Who else got theirs?!  MAKE YOUR HYPE HEARD!

IMG_20170519_160441.jpg

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

I'm still waiting on mine too. I'm a little worried actually my gamestop order is still showing as "open" and there isn't a tracking number so now I'm waiting on a reply on a customer service email...

Aaah the waiting!! D:

Picked mine up as soon as my local Gamestop opened this morning. The employee even noticed that the copy she was about to hand me was damaged, so she got me another one from the back that was in perfect condition. Lucky me. :D

Yeah, got it on wednesday, a lucky break for once. Problem was I expected it to arrive today and I had yet to finish FE2 by the time it arrived, so I put off playing it until yesterday.

Best Buy cancelled mine like 4 days ago. Apparently they sent me an email that I had 24 hours to respond to, but I only check my email like once a week. I was pissed. I went and checked Nowinstock.com and Gamestop had the pre-order available. I wasted no time in ordering it and it came around noon today.

Still a little pissed that I had to pay about $20 extra compared to my price through Best Buy, but i'm super excited that I actually have it.

4 minutes ago, Alternis said:

IMG_20170519_174547.jpg

My copy is finally here! >w<

Time to no life Fire Emblem Echoes for the next few days. = u = b

Ah, your image is so much better than mine.  I used a Huawei cell for my pic and that subpar camera with the low pixel count really shows its flaws. lol

19 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Ah, your image is so much better than mine.  I used a Huawei cell for my pic and that subpar camera with the low pixel count really shows its flaws. lol

Lol yeah I heard the Huawei camera is pretty meh, but at least I can make out what's in your picture unlike my friends phone. He sent me a picture of his copy of FE Echoes Limited Edition and it was a blurry mess! @_@

I used my ZTE Zmax Pro's camera to take my picture. It's pretty nice, but sadly I almost never use it outside of a special occasion like this. XD

Edited by Alternis

3 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

I have a church convention that I'm gonna be attending in a couple weeks and I, no kidding, intend to wear the Celica pin on one of my suits. lol

I'm already wearing all 3 pins on my shirt...XD

I did picked up mine from GameStop this morning along with the Dual Pack amiibos. The size of the entire Limited Edition Box set is estimated around about 1 3/4 Dual Pack amiibo boxes.

20170519_143531_zpserfeb9p1.jpg

Well fuck, paypal somewhere along the line declined my payment and I never noticed. Continuing an increasing trend of paypal and the month of May disappointing me.

Soooooo that sucks. Good news is it went back up on Amazon! So I should be getting it on Monday! Thank you student amazon prime.

Hope everyone who's gotten their copies already is having a good time though!

Yup, I got mine! Everything looks really cool. The pins especially are pretty cute.

I totally forgot to ask about the poster, though. Which is a shame I guess, but I'd really have nowhere to put it anyway. Can't wait to play the game!

I got mine in the morning yesterday about nine or ten with Amazon Prime. Hooray for release day delivery! I'm loving the soundtrack and art book in particular. They are what drew me along with the amiibos. Of course, I got the UK limited edition.

IMG_0899.JPG

Edited by phoenixmiko

I really shouldn't go around buying lottery tickets. All my luck has likely been used up. Despite being someone who isn't breathing down nintendo's neck for release info I have somehow managed to net Awakening, Fates, and Echoes LE's. That said my box was pretty notably dented. The book is mostly fine(a little dent in the spine; I probably would have gotten around to doing that anyways).

And since it seems everyone else is doing it. I don't really play many Hand held games, so when Awakening came out I didn't have a system. I was quite happy to snag that!
collect.thumb.jpg.2f75ab89a2a9d4c17b81fe501b3cff15.jpg

I am just sad I couldn't nab that Print from Gamestop as well. I will admit I have half considered ebay for that. I saw several at 20-30'ish(I was curious how bad the scalpers were trying to hit people). But that actually isn't too bad, other than the fact that they obviously snagged up as many freebies as they could to sell for a profit. A 11x17 high quality print can easily hit 15-20 dollars or more. And everything I have heard says the echoes print is pretty solid. Not sure if I wanna encourage the behavior though. Then again my local place is so small they apparently didn't have any bonus stuff for Echoes period. Honestly I am even surprised there is a gamestop around, however dinky it is, given that I live in the middle of Nowhere, USA(I pal around with Courage). As such without some one 'reappropriating' and distributing it online I wouldn't have a shot period. If I see one at 15 or so I will almost certainly jump on it given that I have spent close to that on a poster before. Though I'll likely feel slimy afterwords, so maybe I should hope I don't see one that cheap.

Are anyone else's soundtrack files from the soundtrack disc all in japanese? I just ripped them and all the track names were all still untranslated besides the one "Echoes" track. No album cover art either?. Well not like I don't have other tracks in japanese, and it's all high quality as expected but still.

Edited by HellsHaven