How do you get Mercurius, Parthia, and Gradivus?

I noticed these weapons listed in the Echoes guide of the site and was wondering how you get them. (And also why theyre in Valm when they were in Archanea a year or two earlier?) Is this ever explained? Whats the story behind these weapons being in this game? If you could refrain from any major spoilers that would be appreciated, just trying to figurre out how to get these and how they ended up in Valm after Shadow Dragon. It was my understanding that Astram owned Mercurius, Jeorge owned Parthia and Hardin owned Gradivus after Shadow Dragon.

i don't think those are supposed to be the actual weapons

in gaiden you get gradivus by walking through walls at rigel castle or some shit and picking it up in a chest

pretty sure they're just sort of there as easter eggs

10 minutes ago, unique said:

i don't think those are supposed to be the actual weapons

in gaiden you get gradivus by walking through walls at rigel castle or some shit and picking it up in a chest

pretty sure they're just sort of there as easter eggs

Ohhh ok that makes sense. Theyre probably in some dungeon chest or something later in the game. I think its cool that theyre in the game it just doesnt make sense with the story lol well if you figure out where to get them, let me know! Ive always loved those three weapons, I think the story importance behind them is really awesome

You do get a Gradivus in the final dungeon, however, to get the other two, and more Gradivuses (Gradivi?), you need to forge the Blessed weapons to 3 star then evolve them to their respective regalia. Do note, it takes 5 gold marks each.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Yami626 said:

Wish he did though. It would fit the timeline.

While that is true, do remember that Camus drops the Gradivus when you beat him in Shadow Dragon, which Marth canonically did, judging by the injuries Camus had when he arrived in Valentia, so it wouldn't make sense for him to have the lance still.
Strangely enough, his artwork depicts him wielding the thing regardless... huh. I guess it's just to hint at his true identity.

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, Bootiest said:

I got a Mercurius from a random pot drop in the Inner Sanctum. I'm not even joking, I got it in part 2, so Saber had a Mercurius on the boat maps.

1. Don't bump topics that are over a month old and off of the front page.  If you have something like this to add, please PM a mod first.
2. However, this is somewhat useful, and I'd like to see if anyone else can confirm it.