(Spoilers) Pirate Raid and Allies Dying?

Hey guys, possible spoilers if you haven't played through.

So, I'm playing Hard/Casual; I did the pirate raid ques with ease, but Leon (ally) ended up dying because the enemies swarmed him and there was no way for me to get to him quickly. When I went to recruit, I could only get Valbar and Kamui; since I didn't use the turnwheel during the battle, am I totally out of luck for recruiting Leon? I can't seem to use the turnwheel to go back into battle...

I thought since I was on casual he would respawn.. I guess not and i'm out an archer...

Edited by SaMaster14

1 minute ago, SpearOfLies said:

I don't know. I use the invoke spell to bait as much pirates I can to make them less likely going to die. A.I prioritize attack phantoms.

Right, my question now though, is that since I finished the battle, am I out of luck completely with regards of getting Leon?

2 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Right, my question now though, is that since I finished the battle, am I out of luck completely with regards of getting Leon?

Probabily. I play classic so I usually don't let any characters die. 

2 hours ago, SaMaster14 said:

That's what I figured. :(

Thanks guys

Also the turnwheel only allows you to undo turns in battle, not redo an entire battle.

2 hours ago, r_n said:

Also the turnwheel only allows you to undo turns in battle, not redo an entire battle.

Right that's what I was confused about. I thought I could go back and restart the chapter. I'll take the loss, sadly haha