Future changes in art style with Fire Emblem

lecongvu

All of us can see that there is a change in the art style of many AAA titles from Japan, with the best example be Nioh, Final Fantasy XV, and Nier: Automata. The same thing could be said about Fire Emblem: There is a notable change between Fates and Echoes.

So, do you think that future Fire Emblem games will once again change their art style to differentiate themselves with their predecessors? And which direction will this change concur?

They tend to change the art style every console generation, and I am fine with that.  I like seeing new art styles when I buy a new FE and I hope the next FE will have fun new designs.

As long as the art style doesn't become hideous, likewhenIdrawbecauseIcantdrawworthadamn, then I'm cool with it.  I like to see different artists and different styles no matter the game series.

I think the art styles will probably change, but change can be a good thing. It keeps things fresh and interesting, and gives a change of pace. As long as it doesn't look absolutely ridiculous or something, I think it'd be cool to see some different designs.