Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

Is there a unit or even a full team that you've put a lot of effort and grinding into? Maybe getting certain units to 2,000 hero merit? Or just getting a certain group of units to 5 star lv. 40? Show us your success in doing these things and talk about how proud you are of it! lol

My personal most prized unit is this guy:

lxbzZbg.png

What? Did you expect Ike? XD Haha, of course I love him too, but Freddy here has gotten the most dedication and effort of anybody in my squad. He had humble beginnings as a 3 star pull, and I believe he was my first ever green pull in the game too. Back then he was my most wanted unit because he was my favorite character in the game at the time. Feathers and such weren't easy to get, and I was unlucky enough to not get any 5 star units for over a month, but I was determined to make my favorite knight into a 5 star powerhouse and a staple in my group! Because of that and my bad luck at the time, he became my first 5 star and is still the only green 5 star that I have. :P

I also didn't even know about banes and boons at first and just used this guy as much as I could. Later I found he was +def, -spd! That's one of the best combos he can have! Sweetness!

And of course, skill inheritance came later! Thankfully, all the leveling I did for Freddy let him hoard a lot of SP, so he had enough to get most of what I was giving him right away. I had to do a bit more grinding to get him Bonfire, but it wasn't much. I had the Attack +1 seal on him for some time as well, but then I moved it to someone else and then we got the Spur Def 1 seal. Now Freddy will boost his allies' def by 6! Imagine this with my +def 5 star Reinhardt. He has 30 def at lv. 40, so he'll have 36 def when Freddy's sitting next to him! That's nuts for a mage!

So yeah, between upgrading him twice, having leveled him to 40 twice, and the skill inheritance and all, my knight in shining armor here got quite a bit of attention. <3 And he'll get more! As you can see, he lacks Armored Blow 3 and if I ever pull a 5 star Camilla or some other extra 5 star that has a Brave Axe+, that's going to this guy!

And now, I actually will show Ike, because while he was a 5 star pull by default, he also got quite a bit of effort put into him. :P

QlXMcyQ.png

His skillset is all complete! And this took a LOT of grinding, man. Ike's skills are expensive, the most costly being Aether at 500 SP, but totally worth it when he has Heavy Blade. It turns Aether into a 4 cooldown skill which is pretty decent for him, especially when it can potentially heal a lot of damage. This can save Ike's butt at the right time, and maybe save you from ruining a deathless run! Any sort of self-healing is valuable in this game because of healers being meh overall. Speed +1 seal is there because any extra speed is nice for this guy.

Oh yeah, and imagine Freddy's def boosts on this guy! That's 38 def on him!

If you hadn't guessed, defense is my favorite stat with strength/attack being second. lol

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got lots of long term projects. Even though I spent some money I have no intentions of becoming a whale. Indeed I want to focus less on summons which are unpredictable anyway and more on feathers. Hero merit is a good thing but grinding not so much so those feathers will rather come slowly.

My current projects are upgrading anna alfonse and sharena so as to have a bonus hero for each arena season.

In regard to this I want to build three teams that hopefully will work best. 

- any tips are very welcome if you have already built teams around the stuck with us forever arena bonus units!!!!!!

In terms of sheer Feather investment, probably my Ursula.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-06-20-09-

She has since gotten Swap, Wings of Mercy, and Fortify Cavalry to go with my Cavalry team.

There's Effie, who I took 2 -Atk Effie and merged into a promoted 4* Effie who wasn't -Atk.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-02-22-20-

Then there's my 5* Est, who is a work in progress.  I need to get her a better weapon and SI, but I'm probably the only one with a 5* Est here.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-29-14-02-

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In terms of sheer Feather investment, probably my Ursula.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-06-20-09-

She has since gotten Swap, Wings of Mercy, and Fortify Cavalry to go with my Cavalry team.

There's Effie, who I took 2 -Atk Effie and merged into a promoted 4* Effie who wasn't -Atk.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-02-22-20-

Then there's my 5* Est, who is a work in progress.  I need to get her a better weapon and SI, but I'm probably the only one with a 5* Est here.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-29-14-02-

I would get a 5 Stars Est, but I want to find first the best nature I can found.

Which are suggested?

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

Which are suggested?

+Spd -Res Est is the best. +Atk works too, but her attack stat is alerady really good. She doesn't need more. She only has 30 speed at neutral and +Spd bumps her to 33, which turns into 37 with a goad buff!

Just now, Arcanite said:

+Spd -Res Est is the best. +Atk works too, but her attack stat is alerady really good. She doesn't need more. She only has 30 speed at neutral and +Spd bumps her to 33, which turns into 37 with a goad buff!

And which weapon she would like?

Her Atk stat says Brave Weapon, but I don't know if that is enough because of her mediocre (midly below average) speed.

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I would get a 5 Stars Est, but I want to find first the best nature I can found.

Which are suggested?

EIther +Atk or +Spd for boon.  I lean towards +Spd, since on a Flyer Team, it lets her double a lot more, and not get doubled on a not-flyer team.  With Hone Flyers, it gives her a speed of 39, 42, if you have the +3 Speed skill.

Bane Res is best, since her Res is so high, it doesn't hurt her much.

Felicia is the unit I've been putting the most effort into. I have an Ike, Hector, and Azura on my team, and I was looking for an answer to mages. I found a + Res / - Def Felicia, added spur attack and rogue dagger, and she does her job well. I'd like to add Celica's A Skill to her, but the chances of getting her are too low at the moment.

I'd also like a Faye, or other unit with a firesweep bow, but I'm going to wait for her rarity to drop

My Celica is actually probably my biggest investment to date since she's the first unit I've sacrificed a 5* to for skills (LD 3) and also because I grinding all of the necessary SP in a single day (because I got her on the last day of the gauntlet but wanted to set her as my rep with a completed skillset). It took several stamina potions, but I was eventually able to grind up the 2180 SP necessary :D

IyIq347.png

Besides her, I actually have multiple other 5* units with complete SI skillsets, but I won't bother showing every single one, especially since she technically does still count as the "biggest" investment. 

I also do intend on eventually making a 5* Brave Axe+ Cherche, but I'm still waiting to pull a +Atk Cherche for that (I have most of the fodder already ready though, including a 5* Camilla I'm ready to sacrifice for Brave Axe+)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I just finished grinding the SP necessary for vantage for my best buddie Soren here last night!

untitled_by_darklordivy-dba2r09.png

Seriously for both vantage and fury I grinded 700SP on a level 40 5* in about 3 days. I think at some point I think I would like to replace vantage with quick repose, and breath of life needs replacing. Home speed will probably replace it eventually, but this has been enough SP grinding for now. :P

Seliph is my original ongoing project. The only reason Soren has more hero merit is because he's taken a bit of a back seat since I got Soren right about when hero merit was introduced. Otherwise Seliph would have been maxed out long ago. He's also my only +1 5*!

untitled_by_darklordivy-dba2r0g.png

The next Hinata I get is definently giving to fury3 Seliph. I WILL MAKE SELIPH DEADLY OR DIE TRYING! 

At the moment, I'm working on saving up enough feathers to upgrade Alfonse as my fifth upgraded 5* so I'll always have an arena bonus unit. After that, I'll save up for Camus when he's released, to join Xander and Reinhardt on my cavalry team. Other characters I'm hoping to find chances to upgrade in the future are Olivia, Eliwood, Zephiel, and Michalis.

I've managed to get full skill sets on several of the characters I regularly use (Xander, Sharena, Hector, and Anna), although I do want to replace some of their skills at some point like Anna's shitty Astra skill. I also want to get Reinhardt a top-level A skill sometime, since he's currently sitting with Death Blow 2.

Edited by Othin

33 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I WILL MAKE SELIPH DEADLY OR DIE TRYING! 

Well nobody wants to see you die, but your dedication is awesome!

Nobody uses Seliph these days XD

43 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

My Celica is actually probably my biggest investment to date since she's the first unit I've sacrificed a 5* to for skills (LD 3)

Yeah me too

I still can't believe I did it LOL

So far, my biggest project has been Effie.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170522-110029_zpsmfoshvcz.p

Brave Lance+, Swap (not equipped), Bonfire, Fortify Armor

- 20,000 feathers for 4* -> 5*
- another 20,000 for promoting Donnel to 4* -> 5* for Brave Lance+
- possibly another 2,000 to get a Robin to 4* for Bonfire?
- Total SP for inheritance: 1950

Second biggest is Julia:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170522-110039_zpsu8xdjazw.p

Reposition, Death Blow, G Tomebreaker, Threaten Res

I spent another 20,000 feathers to get an Ursula to 5* for Death Blow 3. Total SP cost was 1800.

Third biggest is probably tied between Azura and Kagerou?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170522-110016_zpstp6gurxd.p

Iceberg, Fury, Wings of Mercy, Hone Atk

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170522-105951_zpsahuacay0.p

Moonbow, Rally Atk, Life and Death, Vantage, Hone Spd

Azura cost 2,000 feathers to get a Niles to 4* for Iceberg, and cost 2130 SP. Kagerou cost 2,000 feathers to get a Matthew to 4* for Hone Spd, and also cost a 5* Jaffar for L&D3. Total inheritance SP was 2250.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

My main long-term projects if anything are getting skills for Lyn (if I get the right skill fodder units for that and Lyn's sitting with over 4K SP and not even at 2K HM yet) and hopefully getting a 4* Klein, 4* Cain, and either a 3* Selena or an extra Barst to give DB3, WM3, and Reposition for Reinhardt.

Here's my waifu. I just need to pull another Peri(don't want to sacrifice my only one) to finish off Threaten Defense and I'll be good.  

She was fed a 5* Effie for Deathblow 3, and Raven for Brave Axe +.  Raven is still the only 5* I've promoted for Skill Inheritance and I'm still not super happy with the decision. 

She's +1 because two weeks after I promoted her from 4*, I pulled a 5* from the Wyvern banner. 

image1.PNG

The Better question is which one of my 5* Heroes is not a ongoing project lol but I will show a couple of mine off.

Here is Nino the first one I ever got I raised it from a 3* +res -hp. I still want Fury and Possible Green Tome Breaker for her.

Spoiler

IMG_17931.png

Here is my +1 Lyn +Atk -Res, one my first 5* stars. If I ever get a Barte I will replace vantage with Brash Assault and requip Defiant Atk 3.

Spoiler

IMG_17911.png

Here is my Cecilia raised from a 4* (a little old she has more sp and hero feathers now) +spd -atk, Just needs Fury 3 (all ready has 2) and a spare Nino and Gronnblade Cecilia will live though Gronnraven Cecilia has worked well.

Spoiler

File_000_1.png

Here is current Xander some of his current skills are not really ideal but it is the best I could do for now. Fury/Death Blow, Red Tome Breaker, and Hone Cav (which he does have) is the planned build.

Spoiler

IMG_17961.png

Here two of my current 4* project Here is Olivia who is on the back burner until I can get Fury 3 and Ruby Sword + (she does have access to Wings of Mercy 3 just needs the sp to earn it). Hinata has been avoiding me like the plague.

Spoiler

IMG_17941.png

Here is my newest project it is + spd -res Quadsuna I need the Brave Bow + and a C skill, Life and Death 3 would be nice too though.

Spoiler

IMG_17951.png

Edited by Locke087

I have no idea how to take a screenshot with my phone so I'll just type.

My most recently completed unit is Ninian. I gave her a completely new skillset (except Dance) including: Lightning Breath+, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Att 3. In total SP was 2880 and I had to use two five star and two four star units for inheritance. That's alot of grinding for a Dancer but it's finally completed.

I guess an ongoing project is my Cecilia, who I've been working on since I started the game. My five star one is neutral, but I recently pulled a four star Cecilia that is +att/-spd that I'm considering promoting as it should be an improvement to my current build. I also need to get a her Gronnblade+.

Right now I'm holding off on spending feathers though, at least until we (hopefully) get a schedule for upcoming GHBs incase someone like Black Knight or Arvis comes along.

My biggest "project" is probably my Lucina:

Spoiler

Though my Young Tiki may come close if I actually get her lightning breath plus:

Spoiler

Ideally, I would also like to give Male Robin TA 3, but the only unit I have with that is my Cordelia who I'm using, though I guess I could add TA 2 if I really wanted.

Edited by Arthur97

Actually a fun topic idea, Ana. Aight, cool. I can't provide screenshots but I certainly have a little list of things I'm working on, heh...

EDIT: just gonna... just gonna go ahead and spoiler this for length .w. ;;;

Spoiler

1. Building my ideal team with my fav units, consisting of a!Tiki, m!Robin, and Camilla as primaries + arena bonus/dancer/another favorite (Kagero or Oboro) as last
    • Tiki needs Fury 3 and Quick Riposte 2 or 3 to be complete; full build is default weapon+proc and Fury, Quick Riposte, and Hone Atk. Fury Tiki tanks everything physical that isn't effective against her or named Lukas.
    • Robin is more or less complete with Triangle Adept 3 and Lancebreaker 2; if Narcian comes around again I'll probably sack one to give him Lancebreaker 3, but otherwise I'm just waiting on a Matthew to give him Hone Spd 3.
    • Camilla needs the most work done, needing a Hector for Distant Counter, and possibly a 4* Peri for Threaten Def but otherwise I've got everything I need for her to get Emerald Axe+, Iceberg, and QuickRip 2 at least. A dedicated blue mage-killer to deal with Reinhardt among others rounds out the squad quite nicely and Camilla is good at tanking both ranges of blues as well as most non-bow greys. Camilla is the main project right now (upgrading Arthur to give her his axe lol), but can't do much with her until I pull a Hector for DC.
    • Kagero is the most complete with Moonbow, Defiant Atk 3, Vantage 3, and has Hone Spd 2 until Robin gets that so I can inherit her Fortify Def 3. 
    • Oboro would be the last one of my favorites who needs building and who isn't currently 5*; the main thing she'd need is Killer Lance to go with QuickRip and Bonfire (both of which I have fodder for), so I'm holding out for a 5* Peri or something for easy Killer Lance+ inheritance lol. If I finish Camilla, Oboro will probably be the next one to get special attention.
  2. Building a sickass cav team. I have pretty much all the components needed to make this (several Gunters and Jagens for Hone/Fortify Cav, SI copies of all three Blade tomes, good natures of most of the units) save the feathers to make it happen. Main thing stopping me is less interest in these guys than my primary team/favorites.
    • Leo + Abel + Titania: my current trio of 5* cavs, pulled as such. gave Abel some SI already and will probably give Titana Fortify Cav for her to be a temp buffer; will use these three along with one of the others to begin with. 
    • Eliwood + Reinhardt + Cecilia: These three + Leo are my ideal team given who I've got right now; plan is to build Eli and Rein with typical Death Blow builds, give Cecilia Gronnblade, and hook them all up with Hone Cav if possible. 
    • When he's released, I'll probably want to use Camus somewhere in the team because he's pretty cool. Triple Mage + Camus might be neat.
    • Also have Ursula and Xander as options lol but they're of less interest to me. 
  3. DRAGON TEAM. UGH. I really want to make my primary arena team all dragons but so far only Tiki and Corrin will come to me. Hoping to pull Ninian on the current banner, and after that it'll just be a matter of holding out for Fae or any new green manaketes.... Ideal comp is probably TA3+GTB Tiki (for Julia), TA3+Swordbreaker Nowi (for falchions), Ninian, and Fae, though I like Corrin slightly better and still don't have Nowi lol so we'll see how that goes ;;; Heavily on the backburner right now since it involves pulling specific folks.
  4. Miscellaneous other builds that I have the resources for.
    • Cherche: I really like her as well, and have most of what she needs except for Death Blow fodder-- got a Barst to give her Brave Axe, spare Robins for Bonfire (or a corrin for DracAura), and extra Gwendys for Drag Back.
    • Merric: I like him a lot but he REALLY needs Swift Sparrow 2 to live up to his full potential, and the unfortunate fact of the matter is it's unavailable rn lol. RIP
    • Tharja: her + Nino + my Robin could actually be a pretty good all-mage team core, since Robin can handle Poison Daggers and pretty much any physical ranged stuff, buff the other two with Hone Spd, and they can buff each other with Hone Atk + kill things with Desperation Blades. Seems pretty easy to build and I'm interested in the idea. She just needs SP for Moonbow or Luna and then Hone Atk 3, basically (Darting Blow + Desperation is good enough for me since it's more survivable than Life and Desp) and Nino is pretty much set already, just needs a special that isn't unnecessary or overkill (or... maybe she doesn't need one lol).
  5. Building all the dark mages. Will be a lot of work but I love dark magic and dark mages so it should be fun even though really only Tharja and Sophia will be particularly useful hah ;; Tharja with the aforementioned stuff + Sophia with Raudrraven, Moonbow, Tri Adept and R Tomebreaker are the most noteworthy things here, and it'd be cool to make a joke arena defense team with all dark mages haha. 
  6. Lastly it would just be pulling my remaining favorites who still haven't come around... Lyn, Ephraim, m!Corrin EDIT: and Soren now too! continue to avoid me ;;
  7. If I ever pull Sheena (since Hector is getting fed to Camilla lmao and I'm unlikely to pull 2 Hex; even if I did they'd also be fed to these guys for distant counter) I might consider building Quad Armor team with Zephy, Effie, Gwendy and Sheena. Definitely bottom-barrel priority though. 
  8. EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm also hoarding additional A!Tikis (I have two 4*s currently lol) in the hopes of merging them. Crossing my fingers to pull a -Spd/+Atk one eventually haha ;;

EDIT: gotta give mad props to @Rezzy @Tuvy @DarkLordIvy all for using and 5*ing their favorites who aren't necessarily considered great or optimal >w< As someone using the manakete + infantry lancer who are typically considered the worst of the bunch (along with Camilla who is probably worst just after Beruka) I can respect that haha ~u~

Edited by BANRYU

Probably Ryoma (+ATK/-HP) from the Ike banner. The HP seal was used to offset the bane. With +ATK, he makes better use of Heavy Blade than Ike himself, unless Ike is also +ATK. If I gave him Aether and Swordbreaker instead of Astra and Vantage, respectively, you get "Ryoma, the Radiant Hero"!

2 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

untitled_by_darklordivy-dba2r0g.png

The next Hinata I get is definently giving to fury3 Seliph. I WILL MAKE SELIPH DEADLY OR DIE TRYING! 

You mean DIE TYRFING right?

.....wait

Anyway my favorite character isn't in this game yet so i post my only fully built unit lol

58f8b7c231485_2017-04-2020_28_05.png.51ffcbb8b78bea7fe32b75647b9a98cf.png

Have been changed into TA3. This took 20k feather investment because i'm cheap like that

I've complained about it before, but the game loves giving me 5* Roys, so one of my bigger projects was finding a way to make him work (gotta make that lemonade somehow). Capitalizing on his defensive stats and weapon I turned him into the ultimate baiter and cheerleader, capable of surviving an attack from almost everyone and buffing the people that can retaliate on his behalf. Also he likes to laugh at all those silly Hectors in Arena.

Screenshot_2017-05-22-13-27-22.thumb.png.5ce8fd29b4d99cd166c9f8cecd33d8ef.png

Coming second would probably be my Bunilla, who fast became one of my favourite units due to the power and flexibility of a flying mage. Along with a dancer, the currently equipped build has destroyed entire maps with ease. She also has (A) Fury and (C) Goad Fliers, allowing me to tweak her build as needed and making her an obvious pick for a flier emblem team. Can also just equip the bounty perk when throwing her into a flier team and grab the daily rewards from the tower, 50% more crystals for free ain't bad.

Screenshot_2017-05-22-13-26-39.thumb.png.465b2675a45d0c862e9ca36fa4ee6a79.png