Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

OfWaEH3l.png

"Oh whoops, oh... I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong."

Heavy Blade allows him to build Aether on player phase as well as enemy phase, although Steady Breath would be amazing for dealing with archers. Swordbreaker is pretty uncommon on other swords (except Eirika and some Ikes) and his Atk is so high that it's basically a free Aether charge. Handles any non-blue melee no problem and can often stall for recovery when necessary. Also sometimes he just kills Ninian right through TA3 without a special, it's pretty convenient for when I don't wanna have a green do it.

Deflect Missile maths: can survive 72 effective Atk from a regular double (48 from Poison Dagger) at full HP, 70 effective Atk when Moonbow activates (47 on Poison Dagger). From a Brave Bow, it's 62 Atk normally, 60 Atk with Moonbow, and 59 Atk with Draconic Aura or Luna.

Also I paired him with Charlotte, they good.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of projects planned for my game but being F2P makes gathering fodder somewhat difficult. I've sort of narrowed my scope to which teams I focus on most, which sort of helps, but I still hop back and forth between units. Anyways, this is one of the unit I'm focusing on at the moment:

Spoiler

bmhdEV0.png

My pride and joy.

+ATK -SPD and married to Ephraim for those sweet, sweet buffs. Even without his full kit, he works well enough. I plan on swapping between Brave Sword+ and Wo Dao+ whenever. Probably gonna give him Aether whenever I get the fodder for it. I've already got a copy with Swap, QR 2 (which will be upgraded to QR 3) and Steady Stance 3 waiting to be 5*'d and merged. Also gonna marry my summoner to him for extra love. Brash Assault seal is something I just put on him for no real reason but I think it's fun to watch him quad some units; I usually have him with Deflect Melee or Deflect Missile.

Edited by saisymbolic

Investing into a decent build for Boey was expensive and grinding SP was a slog, but I finally finished him today and I'm pretty sure this will pay off in Arena Assault or the inevitable Squad Assault with B!Lyn.

+ATK -SPD IVs

Weapon: Gronnraven+

Support: Draw Back

Special: Bonfire

A: Triangle Adept 3

B: Bow Breaker 3

C: Threaten Resistance 3

I actually wanted to give him Threaten Attack/Speed 3 but I have so many Nowis that I could merge her into a +8 5* which I'll probably never do and this way he should work well with a dancer and other mages. I'm not sure which Sacred Seal I should give him now though.

I wonder who I should build next. For B!Lyn counters, how is +ATK -HP Sophia? I hear lots of good things about her... 

Then there's also Cherche and Lukas waiting down the road. Tough choices.

17 hours ago, pullofthebush said:

I actually wanted to give him Threaten Attack/Speed 3 but I have so many Nowis that I could merge her into a +8 5* which I'll probably never do and this way he should work well with a dancer and other mages. I'm not sure which Sacred Seal I should give him now though.

If your goal is to one-shot all the things, Atk +3 (it'll put him on par with neutral Spring Camilla, who I consider to be one of the best defensive -raven users).  If you're going for an EP build, Distant Def.  If you want to troll enemies with Panic Ploy, HP +5 (the only things that can dodge it at neutral are a bunch of armors and Bartre).

Have fun~!

Of course I have to share my Maria...Was so thrilled that she made it in the game, and as a release unit no less!

Spoiler

IMG_7225.thumb.PNG.bb4c5850744198e2ce0c3c52067f72d7.PNG

+SPD / -ATK, straight healer on her. Live to Serve has been great for TT and CC, and has allowed for some amazing Never Say Die strategies where I've lost units but she and Hector can finish the maps. Went Pain because of extremely low attack and easy chip damage.

•  4* Seth for Fortress Def 3
  • 4* Wrys for Reconcile / Rehabilitate / Heavenly Light
  • Azama for Pain
  • 4* Cain for Wings of Mercy 3 (Extremely useful in Grand Hero Battles)
  • 5* Elise: Live to Serve 3

All that's left is a billion more Sacred Coins for Atk Ploy 3.

I've tried some other strats like Breath of Life stacking and Threaten Attack, but running low Res units on my main team makes Fortify Res a solid choice. 

Edited by Maria's Bro

He's still got a ways to go with merges (his poor atk ;;), I promoted his neutral ivs because everything else was -res or -spd, so hopefully I'll pull a -def +spd/res/atk someday, but nonetheless I am really proud of him! He does really well actually and has improved a lot from the 3* he was when I pulled  him in my first week of playing. 

Spoiler

h54BbQv.png

12 minutes ago, Silverdawn77 said:

My Corrin. I got a res up how down. I wanted her to be able to tank mages as well. For some reason I got Hector 5 times, so I used one of him to give her dc. I'm happy

Screenshot_20171114-024442.png

Well... I never thought I would see this kind of Corrin xD

13 minutes ago, Silverdawn77 said:

Do you guys think this is a good build? Im waiting for a better green dragon to make a dragon team

mm i had a somewhat similar corrin built (tough not +10) a long while ago and gave up on it (gave the distant counter to someone else).
Imho Dark Breath is underwhelming because it only activates when she initiates combat.
In my opinion:
Give her Lightning Breath + (built in Distant Counter)
A slot: Distant defense
B slot: Poison Strike if you want the DoT to keep going(albeit i am not a fan of it), I personaly would go for Guard 3
C slot: Spd Smoke
Seal: Atk Smoke

Same effect as yours above but: you loose 2 attack (due to Lightning Breath + being only 11 might) and Savage blow, but gain 2 more -atk and -spd debuff compared to dark breath, that also go into effect when you are attacked (as oposed to dark breath+ only activating when you attack yourself), but it gives you the flexibility to change your A slot to what you want.

I am not a fan of Savage blow because it tends to activate sometimes Desperation/Vantage on units that i dont want it to be activated (same for poison strike)

1 hour ago, Silverdawn77 said:

Do you guys think this is a good build? Im waiting for a better green dragon to make a dragon team

That’s a really good build on your Corrin, though I would replace the B with a breaker skill or Quick Riposte to improve her enemy phase. Swordbreaker is a good start. The C could also be changed for a buff skill like Hone or Spur Atk, or even Panic Ploy as her HP is pretty high for making good use of it.

Edited by MrSmokestack

31 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That’s a really good build on your Corrin, though I would replace the B with a breaker skill or Quick Riposte to imrove her enemy phase. Swordbreaker is a good start. The C could also be changed for a buff skill like Hone or Spur Atk, or even Panic Ploy as her HP is pretty high for making good use of it.

I don't really have any other good c skill fodder right now. Honestly waiting for res smoke

alcX38C.jpg 

My most recent unit and my most recent project. She has the skills, just needs to learn them.

On to do list (In order of doing them):

Spoiler

•Completing my Taitilu, Arden, Sonya, and Takumi

•Completing Cherche for flier emblem

•Getting Michalis and comepleting him for flier emblem

•Completing Celicia for horse emblem

•Complete Rienhardt 

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler

W7fkmIJ.jpg

Finished Clarisse, for now at least. I want to see what the weapon refinary does with Clarisse's Bow to see if it would be worth using that over Brave Bow+. If not I plan on eventually getting a smoke C skill on her at some point, maybe if I get a Brave Lyn on the Tuesday banner.

I also managed to get Steady Breath and Aether on my BK, Aether is handy for autobattling TT runs.

I'm also working on a Kagero build after getting a +Spd/-Def boon/bane of her. I have her built up and with the required SP to learn the remaining skills, the only issue is one of the skills I have planned is hard to get so it will probably be a while before she's done.

Here is the first 5* I got when I started playing Heroes. While a lot of things happened and I ended up losing her older version (+Atk -Spd), this one is relatively better (+Def -Hp). It took a long time for me to decide what to do with her but now I've finally made her incredibly powerful. I might give her the Close Defense SS but right now Deflect missile is better for those Brave Bow+ archers

Edited by Alexmender

I've upgraded and made builds of plenty of units, but this is the first I would consider a "project."

PeNBPKL.jpg

She's -Spd, +Def. I have more than enough feathers so I just need to summon 4 more for the +10. She also has Triangle Adept 3, Vantage 3, Quick Riposte 2, Spur Spd 3, and Hone Atk 3.

That QR 2 does kind of bug me so in the future I may sacrifice another 20k for QR 3, but it's not a priority.

Planning on building at least 3 more -raven units. Cecilia, M!Robin and Lilina are all built, but I'm hoping for Boey, making Henry better, and still picking out a decent blue that I can feed a Robin to but it looks like that's a lost hope for now. May just build a second F!Robin that's -raven instead of -wolf to match her male counterpart.

2 hours ago, Midnox said:

I don't have any big projects besides getting the best units and playing to the end, like I did with Avengers Alliance 

That's fine - play the game however you like.  But that's not what this thread is about.

7 hours ago, Midnox said:

I don't have any big projects besides getting the best units and playing to the end, like I did with Avengers Alliance 

Hey! I played that game too...

@Topic

I've also posted this in another thread...

Never I'd see the day that Cherche can reach a good SPD stat. This fine lady is a +SPD/-DEF IV and runs a build allowing her to function like Minerva since she never appeared for me.

Her moveset is not yet complete though.

Cherche.jpg

Edited by Frosty

Narcian (I got used to Narshen so much damn) is one of my recent project, I want him to be stronger because I like him. I don't have his B and C skills yet, I wonder what I'll give him. Maybe quick riposte but not now, I thought to make him speed oriented but his defense was very good too. Sadly, he don't have any attacks or speed to be useful for now. So work in progress. (I'm changing my ideas a lot, same for Linde, she haves a lot of skills xD) 

Michalis was my first project but he took the bank, but with the weapon refinery, maybe I'll do more with him. 

Cordelia is one of my recent projects too, I have life and death 3 but I'm not giving it to her yet. She's very useful and kill almost everything, but she's one turn killed too. 

Brave Ike is finished, my build works well with guard (even if I was hesitating at first), I'd love a quick riposte sacred seal to be better on him as he's not a lot low hp. I was putting quick pulse at first but well. 

Linde was the first that I put a lot of work, she' s finished and she's waiting some others merges. 

I'd say C skills is one that I'm changing a lot as my teams are changing too, obviously. 

Screenshot_20171201-122302.png

Screenshot_20171201-122309.png

Screenshot_20171201-122318.png

Screenshot_20171201-122323.png

Screenshot_20171201-122337.png

Big Update on my projects I posted in November. My plan of pulling Ike and BB!Cordelia didn't work, but I pulled some decent fodder. Details in each Project. 

Flier Collection
Progress: 100%
Priority: medium

Spoiler

I got all of the fliers ever introduced to FEH and I'm curious who will be the next one. The coming banners seem to not have fliers, so I'm OK wasting my orbs on the tempest banner. Many Fliers are pretty strong, as shown in the following team compositions.  

2iGiHfJ.png

Four Seasons of Doom
Progress: 85%
Priority: high

Spoiler

(No Update here since November). Winter is still missing, but I have all blade tome colors flying. Hinoka (+DEF/-HP) buffs with Hone Fliers and sweeps all high-RES threads like Felicia and Innes. The girls are not maxed out for damage, but for general utility. Corrin (+RES/-ATK) and Nowi (+RES/-DEF) are great to bait other mages (for example Nowi counters DB3 Moonbow QP Reinhardt +0), even if on low health. Camilla (+SPD/-HP) uses her good DEF stat and Iote's Shield to bait archers.

cwhBQjZ.png

tVGnRLJ.png

VMJNG0m.png

qdb1jqu.png

Open tasks:

• Camilla will get additional sets (Gronnblade+/Swift Sparrow and TA/Gronraven+). She also misses some Level 3 skills (Fury, WoM)
  • Corrin misses the +version of Blárblade
  • Hinoka has yet to inherit some Level 3 skills (Death Blow, Lancebreaker). She will probably be replaced by a flying archer/healer/dancer in the future (winter?).
  • Nowi, Camilla and Corrin will get Draconic Aura as an alternate special. One or two of them will get LnD as an alternative to Fury.

Tornado Melee Squad
Progress: 85%
Priority: high

Spoiler

Not a real team, since it has more than 4 members. All of them are strong on their own, but adding the movement bonus, the flier buffs and Reposition on fellow flying team members, they can become nigh invincible. I was pretty lucky with their natures, the 5* exclusives came all as +SPD and I never needed to pull a second one.

Updates since November:

• Cordelia got another merge to +2
  • Tana got Close Def 3 and Bonfire
  • Cherche got Galeforce and her final 4* +10 merge
  • Minverva learned all her skills
  • Valter got Fury 3

sYsjjj1.png 

Cordelia (+ATK/-HP) is my only flier who got a 5* +2 merge. If Galeforce wasn’t such a great skill, she would have been my first candidate for a +10 merge. Perhaps I will build another one with +SPD in the future.

jGLXIqy.png
fjaMXRp.png 

Tana (+SPD/-RES) got two sets: Firesweep + LnD and her native set. With double CD (like @bethany81707's Tana) and her lance, she reaches +19 DEF on enemy phase. That adds up to 53 DEF if buffed with Fortify Fliers for 26 Bonfire Damage on EP.

QZapuyK.png

Elincia (+SPD/-DEF) has been crazy in her TTs. With TT boost, Summoner Support and being generally OP, she felt like playing a +20 unit. I immediately tossed Galeforce on her, something I never regretted. 

9Og83zI.png

Cherche (+ATK/-RES) is my first 4* +10 unit and she got the classic Brave+/DB3 set. Perhaps I will 5* promote another copy to have a Hammer+ unit.

XxJvcwv.png 

Michalis has been my first 5* promotion. With the classic QR/Bonfire set he still proves himself useful in situations where my sweepers are needed elsewhere.

GNEj6Vf.png 

Minerva (+SPD/-HP) is the latest addition to this squad. I'm considering her for a Galeforce build.

loJCy5k.png 

Valter was practically made for the Brash Assault Seal, I tried that out on Julias TTs. With Fury and his Cursed Lance, he is still fast enough to make good use of Desperation even without the seal.

Open tasks:

• Adding missing Level 3 skills, like LnD for Cordelia & Tana
  • Swift Sparrow or LnD for Elincia
  • Build low tier units like Narcian, Subaki, Beruka
  • Make Caeda, Camilla and Est DC units, if DC ever becomes affordable
  • 4* +10 for Beruka, Est and Catria.

Galeforce Fun Squad
Progress: 70%
Prirority: high

Spoiler

The first real success of the combined powers of this team has been the one-turn-sweep of Arvis’ infernal GHB. As long as I am missing the fourth member, I will have to go with a dancer. I also saw others having Galeforce + Bravelance on Azura, but I would prefer a green unit. Candidates beside Minerva +SPD are Titania +SPD and Cherche +ATK (Heavy Blade, Brave+, QP). 

Update since November: 

• BH!Roy got 2 additional merges, LnD3 and a better nature (+SPD/-HP), which gives him +5 SPD, +1 ATK, +3 DEF at the cost of -3 HP and -3 RES.
  • Cordelia got another merge to +2 

ZB4GtpJ.png

sYsjjj1.png

QZapuyK.png 

Open tasks:

• Find and build a fourth member
  • Swift Sparrow or LnD for Elincia to max quads
  • LnD3 for Cordelia
  • ER3/WoM3 on everyone
  • +SPD nature for Cordelia? 

Pony Farm
Progress: 50%
Prirority: medium

Spoiler

Like the melee Fliers not a real team, but many competent members that can be combined to deadly squads. Proud leaders of the lot are my DC shenanigans. The ranged fraction is rather incomplete. Most of them have Hone Cavalry, since I was blessed with a lot of Gunters. Some have Fortify Cavalry or even both (Xander). Most of them are not 100% finished, since I hesitate to invest 20k feathers for just having the ultimate level skill equipped.

Update since November: 

• BH!Roy got 2 additional merges, LnD3 and a better nature (+SPD/-HP), which gives him +5 SPD, +1 ATK, +3 DEF at the cost of -3 HP and -3 RES.
  • Cecilia #1 got promoted to 5* and a full skill set (TA3, Gronnraven+, Bowbreaker, Hone Cav, Moonbow, Reposition).
  • Cecilia #2 got a merge to 4* +2
  • Reinhardt got finally Death Blow 3
  • Ursula got a weapon update to Keen Blarwolf+ to nullify Cav buffs. 
  • Priscila and Elise got "+"-Versions of their assists and weapons. 

Qb7wUlP.png

Sigurd (+RES/-DEF) with DC, S-Support and DD3 Seal became one of my strongest units. In Julias TTs he had to be protected against Sapphirelances like Oscar, but killed the rest.

zMF5e37.png 

Xander, for a long time my most important unit and I still use him often enough. 

idz1oVB.png 

Titania (+RES/-SPD) is my only 100% Reinhardt counter (Sigurd is ~90%). Since I pulled a +SPD copy, I'm considering a merge and an alternative kit (LnD3, Brave+, Galeforce).

4S0AFVX.png 

Camus was promoted too late, he would have been much more valuable in the early days of the game. Still a strong unit and my sole lance DC Cav.

ZB4GtpJ.png 

BH!Roy (+SPD/-HP) is my only 5* merged Cav, (+3) and running on my arena team. One of my favorite units to play.

6UNj3iG.png

S!Xander (+SPD/-DEF) has been my only lance Cav for some time, I’ve failed to make him valuable so far. At least I can bring him on my SP farming teams to farm Badges. 

iWUVxnG.png 

Eldigan (+RES/-SPD) makes great use of Desperation + Brash Assault. But also his standard QR set comes handy often enough.

JDNi4HS.png 

Clive is practically an effective Swordbreaker with 3 tiles movement for AA.

z07GBfW.png
ssZEpj4.png 

Cecilia (+ATK/-RES) with TA/Raven build got finished recently, while the neutral Gronnblade copy will get 4* merges (actually +2) and eventually switched to a +SPD nature.

n2rZjHe.png 

Reinhardt (+RES/-DEF) solves many difficult situations, but I use him far less than expected. 

2cJtI60.png 

BH!Lyn has a similar role as Reinhardt, I didn’t even border to change her vanilla set, which is already strong.

Olzo4Sd.png

Ursula is great with both Kenn Blárwolf+ and Blárblade. I should switch to LnD or at least Darting Blow.

7ytJrd4.png

Priscilla (+DEF/-ATK) was my first 5* healer and carried me through big parts of the first TTs.

BAHTYBs.png 

Elise (+SPD/-DEF) is waiting for a Wrathful Upgrade of her weapon. 

Open tasks:

• Pull and build Leo and an +ATK Frederick
  • Promote and build +SPD Titania
  • Promote +SPD Roderick
  • Pull a +SPD Eliwood and make him 4*+10 with a Blazing Durandal/LnD3/Galeforce build.

Overall Collection
Progress: 70%
Priority: low

Spoiler

I like to keep a copy of each unit at least at 4* rarity and level them up to Level 40, currently I have 148 of 195 heroes (screenshots are outdated, I will update them next time):

nmIxIbo.png 

While I probably never will get all units, because I missed many seasonals and won’t invest any money to reach this goal, I already got everybody of my units to Level 40 (except few newe units, but it usually doesn’t take longer than a few days). A few of them (six) are only at 3* rarity, that’s because I used their 4* copies for SI.

VOrZyE8.png 

Perhaps I will sacrifice also my last Subaki, Shanna, Roy, Hinata, Barst, Selena or Cain for SI, since this project is of lower priority, but I hope it won’t be necessary.

I cleared every story (and GHB/BHB) content available (yes Alfonse, the November missions aren’t done yet):

xhNRu6E.png

I know I should have let some of the normal CC’s open, but I couldn’t resist doing everything.

My other projects are either smaller (i.e. niche builds, TA/Ravens and so on) or of lower priority (armor and dragon squads). Perhaps I will show some of them in the future.

1.  Beating that god-awful Chapter 11-12 Chain Challenge on Lunatic.  I've come to the conclusion I need an army of Desperation Bladetome mages in every color, plus Desperation/Brave weapon flier units to beat it.  Which should be feasible by 2019.  I just got two Ayras so her in desperation range might be good enough to take out that annoying Saber in Stage 7.

2.  Building up Elise to get Recover+ and a staff upgrade.  Currently she has about 50 SP, so the upcoming Warriors maps have great timing. 

3.  Hopefully summoning Hector soon and either putting Distant Counter on Ayra or Camilla. 

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

That's fine - play the game however you like.  But that's not what this thread is about.

Yeah, it's just that I've never been into the competitive gameplay, so I don't see the point of dedicating heart and soul on a single or select group of characters. I DO seek getting refineries, sacred seals, and making my characters stronger, but only if as the opportunity presents itself