Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

My current Gunnthra Team! Please note that Saizo will be replaced once there is enough Arvis from GHB to +10 lulz ._.

Please not that this are the current stats with the Wind blessing on the units. The Atk boost is +6 Atk from Attack Tactics on Ike

Once Arena starts with her as a bonus i will replace Fortress Res 3 with Fury (she has the skill allready learned) to give her more punching power

Saizo has 2 different builds. This one is used because you primary encounter heavy Armor/Melee units in the 744+ point tier. His other build involves Smoke Dagger + (Refined with SPD) and Watersweep + Phantom Speed Seal 3. He also has Fury 3 at his disposal if needed. This Build just needs the +SPD refinement of the Kagami-Mochi+. But currently lacking the stones for it.

My Clair reaches new heights with the Wind buff and with Gunthra, running 58 RES on Enemy phase if Attacked by a mage. She will mainly counter all the Gunnthras that will apear, because she takes 0 damage from her.

And last Ike. The Seal will be changed to Heavy Blade once i have the Red Badges and the coins (i am out of Red Badges -_-)

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a variation of this in the general topic but I've progressed a bit since then. My last "Hero" or "Main" team was probably Lukas/Soren/Olivia/Wrys way back during mid game and my original was Chrom/Jagen/Arthur/Kagero. A team of *4's from my first week or two of playing. Il've come a long way since then and this is currently my "Hero" team of today complete with synergy, supports and currently, Arena team escapades. @Soul~! @eclipse @Hilda @Fei Mao @mcsilas @Johann @Kaden @Vaximillian

ILnZ0db.png

Team leader. Neutral nature waiting on a +ATK variant. He goes in, debuffs everything and buffs his squad and proceeds to tank the next round of combat or possibly kill. He may or may not be danced by Inigo for a player phase kill but something is typically dying. He rarely takes enough damage to be killed outright unless you do something silly like attack a QR Dragon. The ultimate goal is to replace Seal ATK with Seal ATK/SPD, Threaten SPD with ATK Smoke and ATK Smoke seal with Distant DEF seal to make him a serious annoyance. As it stands though, he's a force to be reckoned and extremely hard to kill. Especially on a defensive tile.

He's consistently Hone ATK'd by Inigo and occasionally Gale Danced so he usually has around 42/41 offenses, boosted further by debuffs. The beauty in him is that not only does he soften opponents but he cripples their attack while buffing his teammates and makes it nearly impossible for my units to be oneshot most of the time.

S Support Partner: Inigo

hHBD840.png

2nd in command. He's the most incomplete of the roster but plays a crucial role. He kills Nowis and can survive most Reinhardt encounters despite being +HP/-RES. He dances (mostly Matthew) for positioning, buffs and occasionally lands a kill if need be. The Speed+1 saves him from a few doubles that even S Support can't save him from, but he's subject to be Hone'd by another member of the team for additional safety. His BST really does Arena scoring no favors but it's what it is right now. I'm on the fence as weather to give him a Raven+ tome or to refine his Dancer Ring+ for additional BST and potential utility (either a RES or SPD boon).

S Support Partner: Matthew

E4MMl5o.jpg

The team's muscle. She's +HP/-RES but gets the job done and oneshots things very well. She gels perfectly within the team because Hone ATK + Debuffs enables her to kill more than her fair share and the buffs to her bulk prevent some encounters that would get her killed (notably Christmas Tharja and Black Knight). Of all of my failed Arena battles, she has never been killed, not even once. 

S Support Partner: Genny

C576zds.png

The team's medic and occasional dark horse. Physic+ is invaluable as it prevents her from clustering too close to units while still doing her job and healing well. That 28 Speed may not look like much on it's own but a Gale Dance from Inigo + Supports bumps her up to a respectable 34 which lands doubles on quite a few more units than you'd expect. Uncounterable damage has proven invaluable as she is able to destroy units that would otherwise compromise the team entirely. When she's not saving the team or healing she acts as a permanent buff bot, propping up ATK/SPD by 4 for whoever is near her.

S Support Partner: Ayra

This team is all about positioning, stacking numbers and picking off opponents one by one. It's served me just about everywhere and even a few Infernal GHBs were trivialized by said team.

The biggest threats to this team are as follows.

• Reinhardt: Inigo's +HP/-RES so his ability to tank him is questionable depending on the Reinhardt, he needs TA3 as right now she's shaky vs him. He's handleable, just an alarm.
  • Quick Riposte Dragons (Red):  Inigo can handle Nowi but no unit on this team can handle a beefed up Quick Riposte Tiki or A!Tiki. She has to approach Matthew or Ayra and be softened up in order to be safely dealt with and that's not always an easy feat.
  • TA Raven mages (mostly red): Half the team is colorless, so TA Ravens are a red flag. They're fairly rare now, but when they show up they must be dealt with. Inigo can handle blues, but Cecillia can be a problem for Ayra to catch depending on her teammates and a Red raven mage with Swordbreaker is a red alert.
  • Black Knight: He's tricky to deal with, he needs to attack Ayra, and let her kill him on player phase, but this can be complicated if he has Vantage.
  • WoM Dancers: Matthew's gameplan is to soften and kill on the counter or let his teammates do as such. He rarely ORKO's, which gives WoM dancers plenty of chances to ruin my gameplan. 
  • All mage teams: These are hell no matter what team composition you run, naturally they're irritating for this team as well.

All of these hard counters however are mitigated to a degree by Genny due to Dazzling/Wrathful Gravity and reposition and even in a compromising position, it's hard to kill anyone thanks to Matthew.

Next up I'll probably build a team around Lyn, but that's a ways off. For now this is my achievement, and it gets me 688 ~ 698 Arena battles.

Edited by Zeo

38 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I posted a variation of this in the general topic but I've progressed a bit since then. My last "Hero" or "Main" team was probably Lukas/Soren/Olivia/Wrys way back during mid game and my original was Chrom/Jagen/Arthur/Kagero. A team of *4's from my first week or two of playing. Il've come a long way since then and this is currently my "Hero" team of today complete with synergy, supports and currently, Arena team escapades. @Soul~! @eclipse @Hilda @Fei Mao @mcsilas @Johann @Kaden

ILnZ0db.png

Team leader. Neutral nature waiting on a +ATK variant. He goes in, debuffs everything and buffs his squad and proceeds to tank the next round of combat or possibly kill. He may or may not be danced by Inigo for a player phase kill but something is typically dying. He rarely takes enough damage to be killed outright unless you do something silly like attack a QR Dragon. The ultimate goal is to replace Seal ATK with Seal ATK/SPD, Threaten SPD with ATK Smoke and ATK Smoke seal with Distant DEF seal to make him a serious annoyance. As it stands though, he's a force to be reckoned and extremely hard to kill. Especially on a defensive tile.

He's consistently Hone ATK'd by Inigo and occasionally Gale Danced so he usually has around 42/41 offenses, boosted further by debuffs. The beauty in him is that not only does he soften opponents but he cripples their attack while buffing his teammates and makes it nearly impossible for my units to be oneshot most of the time.

S Support Partner: Inigo

hHBD840.png

2nd in command. He's the most incomplete of the roster but plays a crucial role. He kills Nowis and can survive most Reinhardt encounters despite being +HP/-RES. He dances (mostly Matthew) for positioning, buffs and occasionally lands a kill if need be. The Speed+1 saves him from a few doubles that even S Support can't save him from, but he's subject to be Hone'd by another member of the team for additional safety. His BST really does Arena scoring no favors but it's what it is right now. I'm on the fence as weather to give him a Raven+ tome or to refine his Dancer Ring+ for additional BST and potential utility (either a RES or SPD boon).

S Support Partner: Matthew

E4MMl5o.jpg

The team's muscle. She's +HP/-RES but gets the job done and oneshots things very well. She gels perfectly within the team because Hone ATK + Debuffs enables her to kill more than her fair share and the buffs to her bulk prevent some encounters that would get her killed (notably Christmas Tharja and Black Knight). Of all of my failed Arena battles, she has never been killed, not even once. 

S Support Partner: Genny

C576zds.png

The team's medic and occasional dark horse. Physic+ is invaluable as it prevents her from clustering too close to units while still doing her job and healing well. That 28 Speed may not look like much on it's own but a Gale Dance from Inigo + Supports bumps her up to a respectable 34 which lands doubles on quite a few more units than you'd expect. Uncounterable damage has proven invaluable as she is able to destroy units that would otherwise compromise the team entirely. When she's not saving the team or healing she acts as a permanent buff bot, propping up ATK/SPD by 4 for whoever is near her.

S Support Partner: Ayra

This team is all about positioning, stacking numbers and picking off opponents one by one. It's served me just about everywhere and even a few Infernal GHBs were trivialized by said team.

The biggest threats to this team are as follows.

• Reinhardt: Inigo's +HP/-RES so his ability to tank him is questionable depending on the Reinhardt, he needs TA3 as right now she's shaky vs him. He's handleable, just an alarm.
  • Quick Riposte Dragons (Red):  Inigo can handle Nowi but no unit on this team can handle a beefed up Quick Riposte Tiki or A!Tiki. She has to approach Matthew or Ayra and be softened up in order to be safely dealt with and that's not always an easy feat.
  • TA Raven mages (mostly red): Half the team is colorless, so TA Ravens are a red flag. They're fairly rare now, but when they show up they must be dealt with. Inigo can handle blues, but Cecillia can be a problem for Ayra to catch depending on her teammates and a Red raven mage with Swordbreaker is a red alert.
  • Black Knight: He's tricky to deal with, he needs to attack Ayra, and let her kill him on player phase, but this can be complicated if he has Vantage.
  • WoM Dancers: Matthew's gameplan is to soften and kill on the counter or let his teammates do as such. He rarely ORKO's, which gives WoM dancers plenty of chances to ruin my gameplan. 
  • All mage teams: These are hell no matter what team composition you run, naturally they're irritating for this team as well.

All of these hard counters however are mitigated to a degree by Genny due to Dazzling/Wrathful Gravity and reposition and even in a compromising position, it's hard to kill anyone thanks to Matthew.

Next up I'll probably build a team around Lyn, but that's a ways off. For now this is my achievement, and it gets me 688 ~ 698 Arena battles.

Read through all of it.

Your team seems kind of unstable and gimmickcy... that isn't to say, it can't work. I take yor word for it.

That Matthew is built unconventionally. See, there's people like me who would probably give every dagger user a Poison and Fury/L&D, Desperation and call it a day. What I like about your team is that it's not as linear, and you use every tool at your advantage. The debuffing meta is kind of obscure, but refining might make it a thing and give said charcters their own niche. 

@Zeo Nice, glad it's working out for you, I'd probably give Ingo Raven+ since you already have TA on him and helps against B.Lyn (though not so good if she has cancel affinity) . I like Genny/gravity users, kite people for days.

@Zeo Cool stuff, I love to see how people integrate dagger and staff users into their team, moreso when the team is mostly or entirely infantry. Only significant Arena issue I can detect is how limited your merges will be, impacting your score, but whatever, you're happy with it and that's what matters.

• Have you considered using Spur or Drive skills on Genny since Inigo provides the same buffs already?
  • Have you considered Gronnwolf for Inigo? With his low Def/Res, Gronnraven might not be enough, and you could opt for the Res+ path, though without Panic Ploy, the anti-cavalry buff option can be hard to pass up. Either way I wouldn't upgrade the Dancer's Ring, since he's either someone you want to invest both stones and feathers in, or neither at all.

edit: I failed to notice that you don't have Distant Def 3 seal going on any of these units

Edited by Johann

4 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Read through all of it.

Your team seems kind of unstable and gimmickcy... that isn't to say, it can't work. I take yor word for it.

That Matthew is built unconventionally. See, there's people like me who would probably give every dagger user a Poison and Fury/L&D, Desperation and call it a day. What I like about your team is that it's not as linear, and you use every tool at your advantage. The debuffing meta is kind of obscure, but refining might make it a thing and give said charcters their own niche. 

You would have to see the team in practice. The synergy is 100% and the team is airtight. Anything that isn't meta OHKO hyper offense or suicide-on-me enemy phase (IE.Dragons) is going to be questionable. I have plenty of units for those sorts of teams, but this is much funner and satisfying. The "gimmick" I'll say more than anything is that there's no standout unit. There's no "Reinhardt + Dancer and some other units". Every unit plays a part. Though there are some maps where Ayra just sits there and Matt solo's the map with a bit of support.

Poison Dagger+ isn't half as valuable as it used to be before cavalry, fliers and the like blew up in population and things like deflect melee and damage % reduction skills. On top of that, only Kagero and Gaius (and now NY!Takumi I suppose) can really use it effectively. It's a waste on any other dagger user. That being said, I'd feel safer fielding my Matthew than Kagero knowing that if he's not a 100% liability if there's no infantry present and that he won't die if something sneezes on him.

11 minutes ago, Johann said:

@Zeo Cool stuff, I love to see how people integrate dagger and staff users into their team, moreso when the team is mostly or entirely infantry. Only significant Arena issue I can detect is how limited your merges will be, impacting your score, but whatever, you're happy with it and that's what matters.

• Have you considered using Spur or Drive skills on Genny since Inigo provides the same buffs already?
  • Have you considered Gronnwolf for Inigo? With his low Def/Res, Gronnraven might not be enough, and you could opt for the Res+ path, though without Panic Ploy, the anti-cavalry buff option can be hard to pass up. Either way I wouldn't upgrade the Dancer's Ring, since he's either someone you want to invest both stones and feathers in, or neither at all.

Most of the score would probably be reliant on Matthew's merges himself sadly, but maybe luck will change and I'll pull more Ayra's and Gennys down the line. It doesn't matter so much though, this team can only roll in arena when Ayra, Matthew or Genny are bonus units.

• Genny would want to keep the hone SPD seal because it effects Inigo who wants it as much as the other units, plus Inigo is only giving the speed buff to those he dances, so I don't see it going anywhere. Drive ATK would be something to consider, but I currently only have one spare Fjorm and I have to think long and hard about who to give that to.
  • A Cavalry tome? That's iffy for me because without Raven+ he can't counter B!Lyn. Well, he can't counter her now, but I'm on the fence as to weather it's worth it. The boost to his stats on top of additional assistance vs Cavalry is enticing though. No I can say at no point did I consider a Wolf tome, but I may now. Matthew can handle B!Lyn most of the time as long as she's not danced.

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Most of the score would probably be reliant on Matthew's merges himself sadly, but maybe luck will change and I'll pull more Ayra's and Gennys down the line. It doesn't matter so much though, this team can only roll in arena when Ayra, Matthew or Genny are bonus units.

• Genny would want to keep the hone SPD seal because it effects Inigo who wants it as much as the other units, plus Inigo is only giving the speed buff to those he dances, so I don't see it going anywhere. Drive ATK would be something to consider, but I currently only have one spare Fjorm and I have to think long and hard about who to give that to.
  • A Cavalry tome? That's iffy for me because without Raven+ he can't counter B!Lyn. Well, he can't counter her now, but I'm on the fence as to weather it's worth it. The boost to his stats on top of additional assistance vs Cavalry is enticing though. No I can say at no point did I consider a Wolf tome, but I may now. Matthew can handle B!Lyn most of the time as long as she's not danced.

Curious, do you use the same setup for your initial fight in Arena Assault, or do you look to use your 4 highest potential scoring units? And yeah Wolf tome could work pretty well, though incidentally, Genny's Hone buffs wouldn't activate to get him to one shot a neutral Lyn (his Atk is just 2 short), so you'd have to rethink a few skills to make it function. A risky thing to change if he's your number one Reinhardt killer (via baiting), unless you use Vantage as well. TA3, Vantage, and S support could be enough to counter both Lyn and Reinhardt unless she's using Brave Bow, though you'd probably want some Spur Atk in there or something just to play it safe against Lyn.

edit: I should mention that I've been using Blarwolf myself on Ursula since around when Lyn was added, and gave Cecilia Gronnwolf a bit before the Refinery was added. I'd say that in Arena and especially AA, I've gotten more mileage from them than from Blade tomes. Cecilia being able to bait and kill both Reinhardt and other Cecilias in one turn, regardless of their setups, is a huge blessing.

Edited by Johann

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

Curious, do you use the same setup for your initial fight in Arena Assault, or do you look to use your 4 highest potential scoring units? And yeah Wolf tome could work pretty well, though incidentally, Genny's Hone buffs wouldn't activate to get him to one shot a neutral Lyn (his Atk is just 2 short), so you'd have to rethink a few skills to make it function. A risky thing to change if he's your number one Reinhardt killer (via baiting), unless you use Vantage as well. TA3, Vantage, and S support could be enough to counter both Lyn and Reinhardt unless she's using Brave Bow, though you'd probably want some Spur Atk in there or something just to play it safe against Lyn.

Currently I can't run this team in AA. Ayra/Fjorm/Hector/B!Lyn is my initial team because none of my Armor emblem units except Hector are decked out enough to give me a better score. Eventually I'll put together a better scoring team as even this team barely keeps me in the top 10k anymore.

Inigo is certainly my only means of dealing with Reinhardt depending on the map, he usually sits next to Matt for the extra 2 Res to help him survive but it's iffy and sometimes futile if Rein is running pulse Moonbow. He really needs that last level of Triangle Adept. As for Lyn, she's not as big of an issue but if she runs Brave Bow+ that's a red flag. If Matthew can survive her inital attack he kills her on the counter with Bonfire, but that's a big if. 

Ayra's C slot is actually a big wildcard as Threaten SPD 2 is purely filler and she could do with something like a Fortify or Drive skill. Drive ATK in her slot in particular would be very interesting. 

Ah, but merging that Fjorm would help your AA score, so that's no easy decision, unless you don't like her or whatever. Incidentally, primarily due to merges, my 5 highest scoring units are (in order) Felicia (+7), Cain (+5), Sheena (+2), and then a tie between Fjorm (+1) and Cecilia (4*+10). I made a little spreadsheet of every unit I might consider using for Arena just to track their value. Mostly I tinker with the skills to see where the thresholds are and what kind of investments I ought to make.

teamies_spreadsheet.PNG.72fc949bea11f8c9d5d83b7349e922f5.PNG

Edited by Johann

3 hours ago, Johann said:

Ah, but merging that Fjorm would help your AA score, so that's no easy decision, unless you don't like her or whatever. Incidentally, primarily due to merges, my 5 highest scoring units are (in order) Felicia (+7), Cain (+5), Sheena (+2), and then a tie between Fjorm (+1) and Cecilia (4*+10). I made a little spreadsheet of every unit I might consider using for Arena just to track their value. Mostly I tinker with the skills to see where the thresholds are and what kind of investments I ought to make.

teamies_spreadsheet.PNG.72fc949bea11f8c9d5d83b7349e922f5.PNG

I wish I wasn't so lazy that I could put something like this together. It would certainly make things easier for me calculating an optimal AA team. Likely my *4 +7 Fir and *4 +6 Raigh will likely be part of the initial team once I optimize them and get them to +10. Still that's a ways off and I'm not even certain I'm using the best team points wise. Brave Lyn for one only has 148-150 BST. But she has summoner support, Quickened pulse and S support with Hector and I don't know if any of those things factor into score.

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

(snip)

Hmm, interesting.  If you ever get a spare Tailtiu, maybe give Drive Speed to one of Genny/Ayra.  It should help Inigo's poor bulk.

How does your team do against Brave Lyn?

25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hmm, interesting.  If you ever get a spare Tailtiu, maybe give Drive Speed to one of Genny/Ayra.  It should help Inigo's poor bulk.

How does your team do against Brave Lyn?

If I get a Tailtiu at all you mean, I still haven't pulled a Roderick since he released. But yes, actually Drive SPD would be amazing and with that I could potentially put something else in Inigo's seal slot.

Brave Lyn's threat level depends on her teammates. In a horse emblem team I can usually get away with baiting another horse and whittling them down, she'll be the 2nd or 3rd one to go down. Otherwise she's baited by Matthew who's honed so she can't double him and he'll typically kill her on the next player phase thanks to the debuffs. If she's repositioned away then he can just attack whoever covered her, get healed by Genny and she'll suicide on him the following turn.

The biggest issue is if there's a WoM dancer and the Brave Lyn is one of the squishier ones, or if it's a Brave Bow Lyn that Matt can't kill in a single round of combat. Currently she's probably the single biggest threat to the team, even Reinhardt is marginally easier to deal with.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo I've attached a version of my spreadsheet (and removed all my goofy notes), though I left like 50 of my own units in there just to exemplify how it works. If I feel like getting really fancy, I could add a database section so you just have to drop down each unit's name, cuz as things are, you have to manually enter all their BSTs, which takes a while. You'll be surprised to see how high some of your units score, though bear in mind that there are some uncertainties (of note, calculating values for rarity below 5*). Formulas came from this guy on reddit.

Supports (including from Summoner) don't play into Arena scoring, but the following do:

• Level
  • Rarity
  • Merges
  • Total SP of skills and seals equipped (rounded down to the nearest multiple of100)
  • BST (rounded down to the nearest multiple of 5)
  • Active blessings (conferred, in season, and legendary unit in play)

My spreadsheet allows you to track those things and shows a calculated value for each unit. However, I make no attempt to approximate Arena score, it's just a means of comparing your units to determine who the highest valued ones are. I did add a tab from the reddit guy's spreadsheet which does attempt to calculate Arena score, which is allegedly the most accurate calculator we have, though in practice you might find the predicted scores won't quite match.

Let me know if you run into problems.

FEH_UnitArenaValueTracker.xlsx

Edited by Johann

@ZeoI am not sure how reliant you are on Inigo as a Dancer, but if you have problems facing tome users and Dragonstone users, Clair with a Refined Berkuts Lance is a monstrosity in that regard and annihilates any magic user, doesnt matter what color, ecxept for Triangle Adept Green Tome/Dragonstone users.

She is basicly my magic wall in the Team and takes care of all magical attackers.

5a4f795cc9d2f_Beruka(1).thumb.jpg.e42387ae0bd32128b58cdefd128c6e6a.jpg

Here is my new project. She's 4*+5 (want to make her 4*+10) and although she has a very bad nature (+Spe/-Def I guess), it can be solved with next merges. She has Slaying Axe + (Def refinement), Pivot, Ignis, Close Counter 3, Quick Riposte 3, Goad Fliers and Iote's Sheld Sacred Seal. She tanks a lot of things (at least in PvE). I was thinking on use as the base a -Res or -Spe one, but I'm not sure if I prefer +Def or +Atk. 

Also, have they reduced the image size that you can upload? I couldn't even put the full image :/

Tried something new with best girl and loving it so far :3. She's an amazing enemy phase unit with my spur team and S-ranked with Axura, while her speed allows her to use windsweep effectively. If she's in the middle of my units, she gains over 70 points worth in stats thanks to all the spurrs and buffs =D.

Screenshot_20180105-035120.png

On 1/5/2018 at 4:41 AM, Birdy said:

(snip)

-owl tomes with Bond skills. . .that is an amazing idea and I'm going to steal it.  Once I actually have fodder for those.  One day.

But I really like the concept!

On 1/4/2018 at 6:11 PM, Hilda said:

@ZeoI am not sure how reliant you are on Inigo as a Dancer, but if you have problems facing tome users and Dragonstone users, Clair with a Refined Berkuts Lance is a monstrosity in that regard and annihilates any magic user, doesnt matter what color, ecxept for Triangle Adept Green Tome/Dragonstone users.

She is basicly my magic wall in the Team and takes care of all magical attackers.

I actually have a Clair I'm working on merging to +10 (As a *4 though) and a spare DC. But I'm on the fence as to who to give DC to. 

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Horse Emblem is fucking busted.

FDpukWm.jpg

+10 Eldigan [+Atk, -Res] (Mystletainn [unique], Reposition, Ignis, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Cavalry, Heavy Blade 3) +6/6/6/6

50 def 67 atk ... 40 spd. the actual fuck lol my clair would hit like a wet noodle on that (0 dmg prolly) and get annihilated (not that she is any good against physical unit). At least she could bait that and double back in return and have her Iceberg ready.

@Zeo just as an Idea what a fully build 5 Star+10 Distant Counter Berkuts Lance +SPD/-Def Clair can do against other 5 Star +10 units/mages:

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

-owl tomes with Bond skills. . .that is an amazing idea and I'm going to steal it.  Once I actually have fodder for those.  One day.

But I really like the concept!

Yeah, it synergizes really well! I'm using her on a team with Innes (Nidhogg + ATK/RES Bond), Axura (for the full combat buffs) and with C-skill and seal spurrs. It's nuts how much stats they get! 

30 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Yeah, it synergizes really well! I'm using her on a team with Innes (Nidhogg + ATK/RES Bond), Axura (for the full combat buffs) and with C-skill and seal spurrs. It's nuts how much stats they get! 

Litrowls are underrated. I really love my +10 Boey close counter Gronnowl, but he kinda is sitting on the bench since the, Weapon Refinery, mostly because of the Loli Kinderdragen Garden bench and especially because of Xmas Tharja and Ayra, tough the popularity of Dragonstone users has died down again a bit, but Saizo has taken his Spot for now. Also Bold Fighter has taken a toll on him a bit. He excells against Armored users, but Bold Fighter is really blerg :/

However some maps make useing Litrowl a pita, namely the one with the 2 seperate bridges, the one with the 2 walls on the left and the right and the Lava-maps.

42 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I really wish Atk/Res Bond were available on a non-limited character so that I can finish building my Innes.

On 1/6/2018 at 6:27 PM, Hilda said:

@Zeo just as an Idea what a fully build 5 Star+10 Distant Counter Berkuts Lance +SPD/-Def Clair can do against other 5 Star +10 units/mages:

Disgusting. Really tempting as well. The best I could get to something like that would probably be something like a +RES Matthew with DD3 seal with Seal ATK/Smoke + Rogue Dagger+ buffs in effect and even that wouldn't be as effective. Too big an investment for me right now though. When I have a fully built +10 (or two) we'll start looking at units like this. I really want someone to utilize Berkuts Lance though, and Clair is a great candidate.