Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

I've had a very disappointing day, in regards to Fire Emblem Heroes. Spent money, broke a 5.25% pity percent, got a 5 star Raven. So to ease my deep, deep sorrow, I decided to send home 12,000 feathers worth of units so that I could finish off my Beruka. Looking at that beautiful +10 eases my aching heart so much.

Screenshot_2018-01-17-13-14-29.thumb.png.23220ebad54e719b1d07a232e561c95f.png

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, L'arachel said:

I've had a very disappointing day, in regards to Fire Emblem Heroes. Spent money, broke a 5.25% pity percent, got a 5 star Raven. So to ease my deep, deep sorrow, I decided to send home 12,000 feathers worth of units so that I could finish off my Beruka. Looking at that beautiful +10 eases my aching heart so much.

You need more Guard in your life.

2 hours ago, L'arachel said:

Beruka feels really underrated but, lately, more and more people have been using her. I saw someone on YT with a +10 Beruka and I was gonna jack their build for her. I already have Fortress Def, Ignis and Guard fodder for her to consume.

I've spared no expense on my waifu, she is my best unit by far.  She has always and will always be on my arena team and every team besides ones with restrictions like AA teams and cavalry/armor/flier only quests.  It's amazing how powerful she is after weapon refinement, now she can solo everything including high resistance ranged fighters. 

jcy8CIfl.png

Update~ (Geez I haven't updated since like page 10...) Summer!Elise, Innes, and Roy are on the side for now (in terms of building), so I won't be talking about them. Also, I'm not posting screenshots on my posts anymore because they always end up "timing out" (essentially, they turn into links instead of pictures. I can't figure out how to do that when everyone else can do it just fine, so until I figure it out I'm not going to even try).

Some time ago, I gave Lance!Lucina a Killer Lance+ that I've eventually turned into a +Spd Slaying Lance+. With this she's able to have Aether at 4, and with Steady Breath already on her with her high Spd she's able to fully charge and activate it in a single battle. Like I said back in my previous post, she's an excellent Baiter of all things not Green or Magical. I also recently gave her Infantry Pulse, so putting her on a full Infantry team will be even better for her. Her seal is still Panic Ploy. Of course, her Geirskogul build is still strong with Ignis and Renewal, but you just can't beat the sustain of Steady Breath + Aether.
I don't know if I'll be putting her on the same team as the ones below, since the team she's in is strong enough, but it's something to think about.

In my first team project, on page 8, I had Takumi. Funnily enough, I hadn't really paid attention to him back then but now that his weapon's able to get a Forge upgrade he's back on the board. My build for him is going to be have +Spd Fujin Yumi, Windsweep (which I'd already given him back when Alm's banner was up), and the Quick Riposte seal. If Windsweep doesn't work well, I'm going to be putting Axebreaker as his B slot. Essentially, I'm going to make him a DC check (especially against Hector), so I can finally stop having to put Roy on the same team as him and go for other Reds like Witch!Nowi. I'll also be sacrificing a Leon for Slaying Bow+, and Forging it to its +Def upgrade, so that I can give Bonfire to him (since my Takumi has a Def Boon, the +Def upgrade will put him at 32 Def which equates to 16 damage with Bonfire; with the Slaying effect, he'll be able to apply it every third attack).

The third unit, and partner to Takumi here, is Lissa (who incidentally was also in my first team alongside him). Back then I'd make a huge investment with her in terms of skillbuilding, and now that Staff units got upgrades to their weapons and support skills she's got even more building to do. I've managed to upgrade her default Gravity into Gravity+, which puts her at 36 Atk which is great for two reasons. The first reason is that Wrathful Staff, which I sacked a Genny for a long time ago, is far more effective now; the second reason is that Rehabilitate+ (which she also can upgrade without Inheritance) will be able to heal for a minimum of 13 HP (which is just less than a normal Recover) — and that's discounting the additional healing you do when the target has less than half health. Also, the lack of the "cooldown count +1" condition is even better. Thanks to her having the inherited Wrathful Staff, she will be able to upgrade into Dazzling Gravity+ to get both effects. Defiant Def and Threaten Atk, which were on her back when I posted back then, are still going to be staying on her.
She's going to be working with Takumi to keep his health up for Quick Riposte's effect.

Number four, and number three on the team, is Witch!Nowi. I've given her Escape Route, which combined with her Grimoire will almost always let her be able to teleport to her allies. That's...it for now on her part. Maybe I could give her Moonbow or perhaps Iceberg, but I don't really know what to give her that's better than what she has. With Reposition she's able to get her allies out of harm's way, so alongside Lissa they'll both be able to keep her allies alive through mostly anything.

The last member on the team will be Fjorm. I wanted to put Lance!Lucina in it, but I realized that the other three are all weak to Blarraven in their own way and so I needed a check to that (I wanted to go with Hector but realized I'd be weak to mages, Performing!Azura but realized I wouldn't have much to fall back on once Takumi's gone, hell I thought about using Delthea but not only does Dark Aura not affect bow, staff, or tome users but her Def is also woefully low. Fjorm seems like the best choice I can come up with for any scenario I can think of. However, considering her skillset is already great without Inheritance she's less of a project and more of a Filler. I will be giving her Quick Riposte in her B slot as an option, as well as either one of the Deflect seals (likely going to be Deflect Magic) or one of the Ploy seals (likely Def Ploy), and perhaps I can give her Harsh Command, Draw Back, or a Rally skill in her support slot, but I can't really think of much to make Fjorm better.

Anyone have an idea on what I could do to make my listed units better?

Grinded to 50,000 last night to get all the orbs before the end of the anit-cavalry banner. I didn't get any good units with those orbs, but I did get a pretty nice rank; for a moment last night, before I went to bed, I had a rank of 886. Dropped out of that ranking tier this morning, but with some occasional stamina potion usage, I should be able to stay within range of those 10,000 by the end of this.

So after I finished Team S.I.C.G (Saizo, Ike(brave), Clari and Gunnthra)
check them out here:

Spoiler

I am moveing to the next +10 Team.

Current members:
Lukas +10:

Spoiler

+Def/-SPD IV
Refined First Bite + with Def+ (grants unit and allies +5 RES and DEF after attack)
Repostion
Ignis/Aether
Steady Breath/Distant counter
Guard 3
C: Flexible, but will run prolly some tactics or spur
Seal: Quick Riposte

Lukas soaks up all physical dmg.
Meta units he defeats: Ayra/Ike/Effie/Zelgius/Black Knight etc. basicly all blue red and some green infantery units. he can even take hits from W!Tharja
Units to watch out for: Mages and Dragonusers, ecxept for Tiki

Sigurd +10:

Spoiler

+Res/-HP IV
Divine Tyrfing
Reposition
Aether
Close Defense/Distant Counter
Exclusiv B Skill
Spd Smoke
Seal: Close Defense

Sigurd takes care of Green mages and Green/Red Dragon Kindergardens that threaten Lukas, Green physical units, soaks up archer dmg or mage dmg.
Meta units he can deal with: Green Armorers/Green physical units/Red Infantery units/Red mages etc.
Units to watch out for: Micaiah, she one shots him, and Nowi is also tough to deal for him, Brave Lyn can put a dent too, since he cant counterattack her.

Deirdra +10:

Spoiler

+Atk/-Def IV
Divine Naga
Draw Back
Iceberg
Fury
Quick Riposte
Speed Ploy
Seal: Attack Ploy

Deirdra is here to take care of the Blue and green magical threats that can kill Sigurd and Lukas. She excells at killing the Dragon Kindergarden, but she suffers against Tiki. Luckily Sigurd or Lukas can take care of Tiki.
Meta Units she excells at: Dragonstone users, Green + Blue mages
Units to watch out for: Red mage users, Red Infantery users, Zelgius etc. Green Infantery users

This leaves one spot open which i am undecided on whom to give. Micaiah would be perfect, but i dont have the resources atm to +10 her, she could deal with Brave Lyn and with the Cavalier units and would complement Deirdras ability to kill Dragons very well with her ability to take care of Cavalier and Armored units and heal the other units if needed.
Biggest Threat atm is Brave Lyn. While I could shoehorn in a Raventome user, i usually dont like to have one trick ponys around.
My Boey +10 Gronnowl+ could take care of BraveLyn, but the other units allready fill in alot of his niches. I also would like it to be a Flyer unit, I found Guidance to be a tremendously helpfull skill coupled with Reposition on a Flyer. Any thoughts? I am thinking about a Gronnblade+ S!Camilla with Iotes Shield...

Anyway this is my current project almost finished!

58 minutes ago, Hilda said:

+Def/-SPD IV
Refined First Bite + with Def+ (grants unit and allies +5 RES and DEF after attack)
Repostion
Ignis/Aether
Steady Breath/Distant counter
Guard 3
C: Flexible, but will run prolly some tactics or spur
Seal: Quick Riposte

I'm wondering why you would run First Bite+ instead of Slaying Lance+ or Tannenboom!+ unless you're specifically trying use non-meta weapons.

I find that, especially at the top of the Arena, it's extremely rare to have more than one enemy attack on a turn due to the prevalence of Rally assist skills, making the after-combat buff useless because it expires at the beginning of the next player phase. Furthermore, if you are using Def Tactic, the buff won't stack.

On the other hand, running Slaying Lance+ with Steady Breath allows you to land a Bonfire with every counterattack, and Tannenboom!+ gives you +2 to all stats on enemy phase all the time.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm wondering why you would run First Bite+ instead of Slaying Lance+ or Tannenboom!+ unless you're specifically trying use non-meta weapons.

I find that, especially at the top of the Arena, it's extremely rare to have more than one enemy attack on a turn due to the prevalence of Rally assist skills, making the after-combat buff useless because it expires at the beginning of the next player phase. Furthermore, if you are using Def Tactic, the buff won't stack.

On the other hand, running Slaying Lance+ with Steady Breath allows you to land a Bonfire with every counterattack, and Tannenboom!+ gives you +2 to all stats on enemy phase all the time.

I didnt pull on the Christmas banner at all so no Tannenboom+. First Bite+ buff is nice, while the upgraded buff wears off (compared to the non upgraded one) it is very nice when baiting. Lukas gains the buffs too, and when there are multiple Enemys i just send him in and watch him whale away. Also I am running Aether. So Slaying or not, he will allways proc Aether, because i made sure his bane is SPD (unless the oponnent is running Wary Fighter), that way he can sulfsustain himself into Guard 3 range allways. Besides Ignis is boss anyway lol

One of my more recent projects was this Titania: 

Spoiler

hxrCnDQ.jpg

She's +Atk -Res and does a pretty good job of killing Armors in AA. That's all I really use her for, but I might start merging her eventually because Titania is kinda growing on me

But my current big project is this Cherche:

Spoiler

efLkUHP.jpg

I only need one more and then she's done!

An update on my Arden project. I have successfully managed to make him achieve a staggering Ignis of 63.

The team composition:

Spoiler

Arden:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180119-213159.png
The man himself. Has a S support with the Hector you'll see below.

Buffer 1:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180119-213205.png
The first Corrin buffer.

Buffer 2:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180119-213212.png

The Fortify Armor giver, and the support partner for Arden to provide extra DEF.

Buffer 3:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180119-213219.png
One last Corrin to buff for even more DEF.

The positioning:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180119-213725.png

The moment of truth:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180119-213757.png

A total defense after buffs of 79, and enough damage to oneshot any unit in the entire game unless they have a damage reducing skill. In theory, Arden could get 81 DEF if I had maxed out the DEF and Spur DEF seal, but that would've only added on 1 more point of Ignis damage.

Ike was originally a unit I didn't think was going to need much investment even though my original was -atk. I slapped Repo, Vantage, and Threaten Atk on him and called it a day until November when I managed to get two of Dorcas. At that point my Ike was still -atk so I decided Fierce Stance could help patch that up a bit so he could still use Heavy Blade for enemy phase. Legendary banner #1 finally gave me a non -atk Ike so now he is +def/-hp which has been pretty great. I got really excited when the Heavy Blade seal was released because it meant I was going to have Ike getting that sweet special cool down boost on enemy phase with 58 atk. My only issue was a dire lack of any Quick Repose fodder. I have no idea what I was thinking getting rid of all the 3* Subaki's I had accumulated awhile back, but finally last night I got a 4* Subaki! So for now my Ike is complete, at least until we get some Fierce version of Steady Breath and/or Spd Tactic gets released.

Spoiler

image.png

I'm still forever tinkering with my Soren. I pulled another 4* last night too so now my favorite jerk mage is +7! I really hope we keep getting good green units introduced so I can keep pulling green, I really wanna get him to +10. Anyway though this is the set I've been running on him primarily for the past couple weeks. 
My Soren has eaten two Katrina's now, I find that pretty funny. She has randomly showed up not once, but twice as -spd so he's got Atk Ploy hidden away in his skill list, and of course Swift Sparrow which has been oodles of fun. Spd Ploy from a sad -res Deirdre is great for his wonky spd. The Quick Repose seal is just sort of there right now, I swap around his seal frequently, but QR is pretty darn good on him none the less. That wind blessing is just there to look pretty.

Spoiler

image.png

Finally, rounding out my arena team is Seliph, who has not changed much since I last posed here I think, but finally justice has been served and he has Divine Tyrfing! For being -res he tanks mages really really well. Infantry Pulse is mostly there for the points but Ike and Soren definitely appreciate the Aether boost. It is a little bit amusing to me that Seliph is my main counter for both his dad and the powercreep Queen, Arya. My real dream for Seliph though is to eventually get a Nephenee and give him Wrath, but the game is apparently very opposed to giving me the lance units I want so that's probably a long way out still.

Spoiler

image.png

Well this is an image, from the unit builder, of the Athena I am hoping to get built up someday. I currently have the Boon/Bane and enough for +8. I still need two more copies of her, Life and Death 3, and the summoner support. I do have Wrath 3 I could give her instead of Vantage, but Wrath is a rather hard to get skill and I think I want to save it for when I have a 5* who wants it.

Spoiler

TUZRVw0.png

What do you mean you think I just want a unit that has 53 in three stats? What so ever would give you that idea? Ok, yes, she would perform better with an ATK boon and a RES Bane, but dang it I am working with the nature I have been given. Though to be fair on some list setups the extra spd is needed. Though I would have to keep an eye out for the boys in blue with her around. They could put a quick end to her fun, you know what they say about red cars swords(not that it is true). BTW, we totally need Reinhardt in a police uniform.

Insert generic Blade tome build here

Spoiler

While her build is not going to change that much I'm planning on focusing on Gleipnir next. To that end I'll have to wait until brazen skills become available again. The planned build will be:

• Gleipnir
  • Reposition/Dual rally
  • Luna
  • Brazen Atk/Spd
  • Desperation
  • Fortify Cavalry/Hone Res
  • Heavy Blade
Edited by Alexmender

I have quite a few projects, but Lilina, Nowi and Raven are the units I've invested the most into. I also have a +3 Celica with summoner support, but trying to merge a 5* exclusive red unit is...well, it's not very fun!

Nowi:

Spoiler

oJVJNG2.png

+HP -SPD (yikes. At least Panic Ploy works frequently? The story behind this set of IVs is that I upgraded her before I even knew what IVs were after looking at an early tier list. I...haven't got anything worthwhile since then.)

She's part of my arena core! Personally, I'm not a big fan of her character-wise, but she's a blast to use. If I ever pull two Brave!Ikes, I may replace TA3. Oh, and I always have my fingers crossed for better IVs. +DEF?

Lilina:

Spoiler

wtDPGezg.png%5D

+ATK -DEF (usually has Distant Def seal)

Mostly a passion project, but she's also part of my AA opening team. I'm happy with her build as it is, though Swordbreaker could be swapped with QR2 or Bowbreaker. I've been considering some others, but they're more gimmicky and need much more investment. Candelabra/Distant Def/QR, maybe? Of course, that's quite the wait for W!Tharja unless she shows up in a Legendary Banner, which I doubt would include her very soon.

Raven:

Spoiler

YEVtv5X.png

+RES -DEF (two of them were -SPD. The most recent Raven I've pulled and am upgrading later is +DEF/-SPD... When will it end?)

My newest project. I'd always wanted to build him and had a 5* Hawkeye I never use, so why not? At first, I just put him in arena defence to show him off, but he's been great in offence as well. I'm very excited for his new refinement - I hope it expands on his already amazing offences!

LaD along with -DEF makes him fragile, however his weaknesses are pretty much covered by Nowi. (Unless its name is Reinhardt. Then it's either Kite Emblem Heroes or Julia's time to shine) Depending on his refinement, Fury could be safer.

Update on my projects I posted in November and December. I got the newest Fliers and distributed some merges and new skills. Details in each Project. 

Flier Collection
Progress: 100%
Priority: medium

Spoiler

I got all of the fliers ever introduced to FEH and I'm always curious who will be the next one. Latest additions haven been the HNY girls and Myrrh.   

btta5FY.png

Four Seasons of Doom
Progress: 95%
Priority: high

Spoiler

Winter was the last season missing and NY!Azura (+SPD/-RES) is a perfect addition, since she has also Hone Fliers and thus replaced Hinoka. The other seasons are represented by the threee blade tome colors. The girls are not maxed out for damage, but for general utility. Corrin (+RES/-ATK) and Nowi (+RES/-DEF) are great to bait other mages (for example Nowi counters DB3 Moonbow QP Reinhardt +0), even if on low health. Camilla (+SPD/-HP) uses her good DEF stat and Iote's Shield to bait archers. 

cwhBQjZ.png

cfx9Pfd.png

VMJNG0m.png

qdb1jqu.png

Open tasks:

• Camilla will get additional sets (Gronnblade+/Swift Sparrow and TA/Gronraven+). She also misses some Level 3 skills (Fury, WoM)
  • Corrin misses the +version of Blárblade
  • Nowi, Camilla and Corrin will get Draconic Aura as an alternate special. One or two of them will get LnD as an alternative to Fury.

Tornado Melee Squad
Progress: 85%
Priority: high

Spoiler

Not a real team, since it has more than 4 members. All of them are strong on their own, but adding the movement bonus, the flier buffs and Reposition on fellow flying team members, they can become nigh invincible. I was pretty lucky with their natures, the 5* exclusives came all (except NY!Camilla) as +SPD and I never needed to pull a second one.

Updates since December:

• Cordelia got other merges to +5
  • Newest Additions: Myrrh, NY!Azura and NY!Camilla

sYsjjj1.png 

Cordelia (+ATK/-HP) is my only unit who got a 5* +5 merge. Even if Galeforce is such a great skill for SI, she is my first candidate for a +10 merge. I'm still waiting for a +SPD nature for a quad build and a Firesweep build. Since she is a permanent member of my arena team, she has her standard build equipped which kills all OP sword units, even those in vantage range. 

jGLXIqy.png
fjaMXRp.png 

Tana (+SPD/-RES) got two sets: Firesweep + LnD and her native set. With double CD and her lance, she reaches +19 DEF on enemy phase. That adds up to 53 DEF if buffed with Fortify Fliers for 26 Bonfire Damage on EP.

QZapuyK.png

Elincia (+SPD/-DEF) has been crazy in her TTs. With TT boost, Summoner Support and being generally OP, she felt like playing a +20 unit. I immediately tossed Galeforce on her, something I never regretted. She is a candidate for Swift Sparrow, but I have only one spare Lyn currently. 

9Og83zI.png

Cherche (+ATK/-RES) is my first 4* +10 unit and she got the classic Brave+/DB3 set. Perhaps I will 5* promote another copy to have a Hammer+ unit. Until I have enough feathers for a +10 Nino (@Arcanite for random tagging ^^), she'll stay a member of my arena core. 

XxJvcwv.png 

Michalis has been my first 5* promotion at all. With the classic QR/Bonfire set he still proves himself useful in situations where my sweepers are needed elsewhere.

GNEj6Vf.png 

Minerva (+SPD/-HP) will get Galeforce as soon as I get a non +SPD Cordelia. With QP seal she can proc Galeforce in one round against melee units, or with HB seal against ranged units. 

loJCy5k.png 

Valter was practically made for the Brash Assault Seal, I tried that out on Julias TTs. With Fury and his Cursed Lance, he is still fast enough to make good use of Desperation even without the seal.

cfx9Pfd.png

NY!Azura (+SPD/-RES) is such a cool unit, I immediately gave her the +SPD refinement of her weapon. In her TTs she could reach 59 SPD (with buffs, without Spurs), which is just crazy for a singer. 

W7Z40lu.png

While I didn't try hard for NY!Camilla (+HP/-SPD), she came anyway to me and was a great addition to my TTs team then. Her SPD bane is a bit sad, but didn't cripple her at all. 

8ofnAyO.png

Myrrh (+ATK/-SPD) is the latest addition and will prove herself in the coming TTs. I gave her a classical EP build, which makes her valuable for dragon- flier- and mixed teams. I will build eventually a dragon team around her with Ninian (+3), Nowi, Fae and/or A!Tiki.  

Open tasks:

• Adding missing Level 3 skills, like LnD for Cordelia & Tana
  • Galeforce for Minverva
  • B-Skill for NY!Camilla
  • Swift Sparrow or LnD for Elincia
  • Build low tier units like Narcian, Subaki, Beruka
  • Make Caeda, Camilla and Est DC units, if DC ever becomes affordable
  • 4* +10 for Beruka, Est and Catria.

Galeforce Fun Squad
Progress: 70%
Prirority: high

Spoiler

The first real success of the combined powers of this team has been the one-turn-sweep of Arvis’ infernal GHB. The new Heavy Blade seal makes many things easier, since I never pulled an Ike. Even if my Cherche got Galeforce, I'm going often enough with a dancer. I also saw others having Galeforce + Bravelance on Azura, but I would prefer a green unit. Next candidates are Minerva +SPD and Titania +SPD. 

Updates since December: 

• Cordelia got other merges to +5 
  • BH!Roy got a merge to +4
  • Cherche got Galeforce
  • Heavy Blade seal Level 3.  

GeC4GSJ.png

8f3atiu.png

QZapuyK.png 

TTxSaOL.png

Open tasks:

• Find other members (next Minerva & Titania)
  • Swift Sparrow or LnD for Elincia to max quads
  • +SPD nature and LnD3 for Cordelia
  • ER3/WoM3 on everyone

Pony Farm
Progress: 50%
Prirority: medium

Spoiler

Like the melee Fliers not a real team, but many competent members that can be combined to deadly squads. Proud leaders of the lot are my DC shenanigans. The ranged fraction is rather incomplete. Most of them have Hone Cavalry, since I was blessed with a lot of Gunters. Some have Fortify Cavalry or even both (Xander). Most of them are not 100% finished, since I hesitate to invest 20k feathers for just having the ultimate level skill equipped.

Update since December: 

• BH!Roy got a merge to +4
  • Elise got a her refinement and a merge to +1 (with an +ATK nature)
  • Newest Additions: Gunnthrá, Siegbert, Frederick

Qb7wUlP.png

Sigurd (+RES/-DEF) with DC, S-Support and DD3 Seal became one of my strongest units. In Julias TTs he had to be protected against Sapphirelances like Oscar, but killed the rest.

zMF5e37.png 

Xander, for a long time my most important unit and I still use him often enough. 

idz1oVB.png 

Titania (+RES/-SPD) is my only 100% Reinhardt counter (Sigurd is ~90%). Since I pulled a +SPD copy, I'm considering a merge and an alternative kit (LnD3, Brave+, Galeforce).

4S0AFVX.png 

Camus was promoted too late, he would have been much more valuable in the early days of the game. Still a strong unit and my sole lance DC Cav.

GeC4GSJ.png 

BH!Roy (+SPD/-HP) is my highest 5* merged Cav, (+4) and running on my arena team. One of my favorite units to play.

6UNj3iG.png

S!Xander (+SPD/-DEF) has been my only lance Cav for some time, I’ve failed to make him valuable so far. At least I can bring him on my SP farming teams to farm Badges. 

iWUVxnG.png 

Eldigan (+RES/-SPD) makes great use of Desperation + Brash Assault. But also his standard QR set comes handy often enough.

JDNi4HS.png 

Clive is practically an effective Swordbreaker with 3 tiles movement for AA.

z07GBfW.png
ssZEpj4.png 

Cecilia (+ATK/-RES) with TA/Raven build got finished recently, while the neutral Gronnblade copy will get 4* merges (actually +2) and eventually switched to a +SPD nature.

n2rZjHe.png 

Reinhardt (+RES/-DEF) solves many difficult situations, but I use him far less than expected. He'll get a merge eventually since I pulled two 4* +ATK copies. 

2cJtI60.png 

BH!Lyn has a similar role as Reinhardt, I didn’t even border to change her vanilla set, which is already strong.

Olzo4Sd.png

Ursula is great with both Kenn Blárwolf+ and Blárblade. I should switch to LnD or at least Darting Blow.

7ytJrd4.png

Priscilla (+DEF/-ATK) was my first 5* healer and carried me through big parts of the first TTs.

j34C1y1.png 

Elise (+1, +ATK/-HP) is my deadliest Healer so far. 

N5hwmxB.png

Gunnthrás (+DEF/-SPD) nature is a probably the worst, but I will make a a great unit regardless. 

by4ZLI2.png

Siegbert (+ATK/-RES) is in the pipe for the next TTs where I'm missing a red bonus unit. He is a candidate for Swift Sparrow for +8/+8 ATK/SPD on PP. 

jJ91B59.png

Frederick (4* +7, +ATK/-SPD) did very well on his TTs and is waiting for his last merges. 

Open tasks:

• Pull and build Leo or Eirika
  • Promote and build +SPD Titania and Oscar
  • Promote +SPD Roderick
  • Give Frederick the last merges to 4*+10
  • Give Gunnthrá, Clive and Siegbert some missing skills
  • Pull a +SPD Eliwood and make him 4*+10 with a Blazing Durandal/LnD3/Galeforce build.

Overall Collection
Progress: 70%
Priority: low

Spoiler

I like to keep a copy of each unit at least at 4* rarity and level them up to Level 40, currently I have 164 of 213 heroes (screenshots are outdated, I will update them eventually):

nmIxIbo.png 

While I probably never will get all units, because I missed many seasonals and won’t invest any money to reach this goal, I already got everybody of my units to Level 40 (except few newe units, but it usually doesn’t take longer than a few days). A few of them (six) are only at 3* rarity, that’s because I used their 4* copies for SI.

VOrZyE8.png 

Perhaps I will sacrifice also my last Subaki, Shanna, Roy, Hinata, Barst, Selena or Cain for SI, since this project is of lower priority, but I hope it won’t be necessary.

I cleared every story (and GHB/BHB) content available:

xhNRu6E.png

I know I should have let some of the normal CC’s open, but I couldn’t resist doing everything.

Perhaps I will show of some other projects next time, i.e. my dragon team is taking more and more shape. 

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Until I have enough feathers for a +10 Nino (@Arcanite for random tagging ^^), she'll stay a member of my arena core. 

So far I'm at +7, once she is +10 I can post that image here, finally lol

you need to join the hype

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So far I'm at +7, once she is +10 I can post that image here, finally lol

you need to join the hype

I'm looking forward to that. 

I'm hyped for way to many things as you can see from my projects.

Still WIP . . .

https://imgur.com/a/8MRN0
Plan to give Jaffar CC, Ursula SS2, and upgrade Lloyd's seal one more time.

Did you guys lower the maximum attachment file size?  I seem to remember not having issues with it before but now I can't upload anything that's not incredibly pixelated, even as a JPEG.

Edited by Lushen

23 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm looking forward to that. 

I'm hyped for way to many things as you can see from my projects.

Honestly im trying to figure out how long it took for you to type out that whole post!

Do you eat live and breathe heroes?

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Honestly im trying to figure out how long it took for you to type out that whole post!

Do you eat live and breathe heroes?

Well, I didn't do it on mobile for sure! It was just an update to what I wrote in November, so it didn't take hours. It's nice to keep track of your projects (i.e. I totally forgot about my Sigurd Siegbert until today) and to show off some stuff .

Edited by mampfoid
Sigurd != Siegbert