Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

3 hours ago, Viridianveil said:

Getting an S support with Lucius -_-

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

getting S rank suppert with Azama.... i gave up after reaching B... and swaped to Clair

Shouldn't be difficult, since the healers don't need to do the kills themselves. 

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to save every orb this year, last year it was enough to summon Sigurd, so this year it would be Caeldori, when she becomes added . Another one could be Leif, he is a missing lord in my collection.

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

for summoner support? really?

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Summoner_Support

Yep, it's easier than I thought:

Spoiler

The summoner support rank will increase after a certain number of maps are completed, in which the supported unit partakes in battle. The unit does not have to achieve any kills, does not have to perform an attack, and does not have to survive; it is enough to be part of any battle (with a level 35 or higher enemy unit). Taking part in multiple battles in the same map does not increase the support rank faster. To reach higher support ranks, an increasingly larger amount of maps need to be completed.

Another update :)
Okay so my last one is on page 17 so it wasn't that long ago, but since I got really lucky on the new banners I'm gonna give an update on my team.

The first unit in my team is the same Lance!Lucina that I've always had, though I'm still experimenting with her to see exactly how far I can push her potential. Her current build is +Spd Slaying Lance+, Reciprocal Aid, Aether, Steady Breath, Obstruct, Drive Spd, and the Panic Ploy seal. I managed to finish up Infantry Pulse on her, but due to how powerful the second unit is I felt it redundant. The next best B skill she has is Seal Spd, though I may see about giving her Quick Riposte (I haven't done so yet because I feel it's redundant with her high Spd).

The second unit is VL!Ike. He currently has Ragnell, Reciprocal Aid, Ignis, Warding Breath, Seal Atk/Def, Def Tactic, and the Deflect Magic seal. The reason I gave him Ignis is because of his high Def, but if that doesn't work well I can always switch back to Radiant Aether. I've experimented with Fury on him (while equipped with Radiant Aether, of course)...and while he has some pretty nastily high stats when paired with the third unit on this team, it's at the cost of losing his quick charge time with the Breath skill. I may decide to put Quick Riposte on him instead of Lance!Lucina (as unlike her his Spd isn't the greatest). I may also eventually experiment with Bonfire alongside the Fury I gave him, though I don't think it will work as well as it could.
EDIT: Ignis is good and works well with him, but Radiant Aether just works so much better for his specific niche than Ignis ever could. I also replaced his Deflect Magic seal with Distant Def. Now, I'm experimenting on whether Threaten Atk is a good replacement for Def Tactic (and if it works for him enough that I could put him with less-mixed teams without losing momentum).

The third unit is Performing!Azura. She has Urdr, Sing, New Moon (until she has enough SP for Moonbow), Triangle Adept, Drag Back, Drive Res, and the Close Def seal. I simply set Lucina and Ike up in their places (or place, depending on the enemy layout) for the enemy phase, and whoever needs her weapon's buff more gets it. She's also an excellent check against Blue Tome users like Mae, Reinhardt, M-Robin, etc, due to Triangle Adept, so if I'm that kind of a pinch I can always put her up in the front lines.

The final unit is the Lissa I've had since my first post on page 8. She has Dazzling Gravity+, Rehabilitate (until she has enough SP for its upgrade), Heavenly Light (though I'll likely be switching it to one of the Balm skills I've put on her once Rehab gets its upgrade), Defiant Def, Wrathful Staff, Threaten Atk, and the Atk Ploy seal. She's never steered me wrong, and with the sustain she offers the team outside their own sustain it makes it pretty difficult for enemy units to kill them unless I fuck up or the foes are inflated to infinity.

Lance!Lucina takes care of non-Green and non-Magic/Breath enemies, VL!Ike takes care of any non-Blue enemies, Performing!Azura handles problematic Blue Mages, and Lissa heals the team and deals with whatever the other three leave behind. It's a nice synergistic combination that works very well on the enemy phase, and because I gave Lance!Lucina an Earth Blessing she's learning skills like a scholar in a library (especially since I have so many copies of different units I can have her absorb).

Edited by MilodicMellodi

https://ibb.co/cDhjG6

I finally cracked down and decided to make a +10 unit about a month ago.  Fae's always been one of my favorites, and I've pulled way more of her than Cordelia, Nino, and L'Arachel (of course), the only characters I like more than her.

She is +Spd, -HP.  I have 40k feathers and I'm just waiting to pull more of her!  I'm honestly super proud of her, and I love using her with my dragon emblem team.

A Slots: Fury 3, Spd +3

B Slots: Renewal 3, Vantage 3

C Slots: Threaten Attack 3, Infantry Pulse 3, Drive Def 3

Edited by CWGameplay
FAE, NOT FAYE

A pile of feathers/fodder can be dangerous to have. I’ve been wanting to make a Pain+/Savage Blow healer for a while, but I couldn’t settle on a character. I also didn’t want to bother with the slow drip of SP grinding a healer.

Then I remembered I had a Sakura from the early days. She had nearly 4K SP, and I had a +Def -Hp Sakura in my barracks. That led to this:

Spoiler

cbyGVR7.jpg

A promoted Azama and a spare -Atk Spring Chrom went into her. The Attack/Def 2 is purely because it made her stats nice and even; without a weapon she has 30 in everything but Hp.  I’ll admit that was a big factor in doing this in the first place. If only there was a way to chop off three more Hp!

Edited by Eridras

Since @mampfoid showed his flier emblem, might as well show mine.

Main Team:

Spoiler

ucMOX3E.jpg

+def/-spd. My anti archer flier, who kills them all dead. I am thinking of giving her qr for her B Slot to help her kill more. Also, this picture shows her with the summoner support

C8oxRks.jpg

+atk/-hp A very good unit. I am thinking of adding LnD to her to help her outspeed and kill more. Plus, she hit’s 55 atk with LnD, excluding buffs

CBYQrhz.jpg

+res/-hp. I am seriously thinking of giving her summoner support. She has been that useful for me. Hopefully the next legendary banner has S!Corrin so I can get more merges for her. 

NNWBLdV.jpg 

+atk/-res. Suprisingly useful, even though she still needs the sp for fury 3 and WoM 3. Thankfully, those training maps could help to get her more sp.

Other members:

Spoiler

Ui5N4En.jpg

+atk/-def. One of my best fliers. Would still be on the team if hone fliers was more available.

u98Nrlu.jpg

+hp/-res at +1 merge. Got replaced with Airzura. Since the weapon refinement is coming out soon, Hinoka might see more usage then the amount she has now.

R4oUPii.jpg

+def/-res. A defensive spread of 28/30 at level 40 brings about the possibility for a mixed defense Clair. I was thinking Berkut’s Lance (Def), Fury, Qr or guard, and a c slot of my choice. Due to her high mergability, she can be easy to build. Might even be my first 5 star +10

hm7s7tr.jpg

+atk/-hp. That atk stat is insane. As for her c Slot, she has the flier buff skill, she just needs to learn them

L3WHLNV.jpg

+atk/-spd at +6 merges. She was the 4 one trained up, but the first one obtained. She is strong. Nuff said.

And there are my fliers.

@mampfoid Thanks!

I was about to ask what you meant about Camilla and Corrin being better built, but I realized that you Camilla didn’t have the Raven build and your S!Corrin was -atk and didn’t have Blade+.

As for Azura, she will keep her Hagitoa, just get the spd refine for it.

I’m curious what Hinoka’s new weapon will be.

As for Clair, I can’t wait to see how she turns out when I give her the build I want.

She'll be my soon to become +10 character...

Lacks ATK Ploy and going to max her Heavy Blade seal so she can now be terrifying.

Shanna40+2.gif

Edited by Frosty

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Which Hector? Since there are now two Hectors, both of them Armor units. I'd assume LA!Hector but I'm curious.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's a +Def Lyn? 30/34 is pretty solid defenses, but that 36 HP is a bit shaky, hrm.

I have yet to pull, hopefully I'm as lucky as you.

Yeah, -HP+Def, I believe.  Not ideal, but beggars can't be choosers, and I'm just happy she's not -Atk.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Lucky. Also, if you given her CC, why not give her an Owl tome to make her insane with buffs and ward armor stacking?

4 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Which Hector? Since there are now two Hectors, both of them Armor units. I'd assume LA!Hector but I'm curious.

Tudor Hector, but he's not as heavily invested in, since he's pretty good out of the box with DC.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Lucky. Also, if you given her CC, why not give her an Owl tome to make her insane with buffs and ward armor stacking?

I might in the future, but I'll need a Mae and an extra 20K feathers.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I assume guard isn't your final B slot right? Or are you opting to keep it and run QR on the seal?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I assume guard isn't your final B slot right? Or are you opting to keep it and run QR on the seal?

More a placeholder for now.  I'm dangerously low on Subakis right now, and I didn't get any more pulling for Blues strangely enough.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

More a placeholder for now.  I'm dangerously low on Subakis right now, and I didn't get any more pulling for Blues strangely enough.

I have like 6 Subakis LOL

I am over flowing with fodder because of only promoting Ninos and not building anything else heh

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I have like 6 Subakis LOL

I am over flowing with fodder because of only promoting Ninos and not building anything else heh

I have two Subakis, but with how well QR works on so many units, I want to keep a spare available in case it's vital to someone's build.

I wish I could trade some of my Fredericks in for Subakis, I literally have 30 of him right now.

6 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Yeah...the Blarowl actually makes it look worse in this case!

G4JrDnA.jpg

Ah, it looks like your Lyn got Rezzy natured.

How on earth are all of y'all so dedicated? I'm constantly switching projects and thanks to how much I get distracted I should have had a 5*+10 unit already. I'm currently working on like 10 different units and a lot of them require expensive skills and/or merges :sob: