Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Im waiting for your +10 Frederick :p

Oh he'll get there! Believe me, I'm not giving up on that lol. He's currently +6, so he just needs four more merges! Still waiting for a +Def, -Res Freddy to use as the new base though. I've used the current +Def, -Spd Freddy since I pulled him as my very first green in the whole game way back at release, but it's time to improve that a bit. :P

I give Freddy all the love I can, after all, so he has to be as strong and powerful as he can! With the tank build he has, I mean.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

vK5MLK7.png

@Rezzy @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @Callisto @DefaultBeep @Anime27Arts @Rex Glacies @MrSmokestack even though you quit @Tybrosion @DodgeDusk @Jave @Sophie

I may have missed some people LOL

BUT IT IS HERE
TREMBLE IN FEAR
NINO NOW DOES HER BEST

Impressive, is that your old +Atk Nino, or did you get a +Spd one?

The Rachel is my next target for +10, but so far, I've only got 2 of her.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Impressive, is that your old +Atk Nino, or did you get a +Spd one?

The Rachel is my next target for +10, but so far, I've only got 2 of her.

Never pulled +Spd... this is the very first nino I've ever pulled, and the only one with a good nature that ive pulled lol

The rachel shouldnt be too bad, im merging nowi too and ive already had 7 of her

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I am disgusted.

Why cant you be happy for me soy

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh he'll get there! Believe me, I'm not giving up on that lol. He's currently +6, so he just needs four more merges! Still waiting for a +Def, -Res Freddy to use as the new base though. I've used the current +Def, -Spd Freddy since I pulled him as my very first green in the whole game way back at release, but it's time to improve that a bit. :P

I give Freddy all the love I can, after all, so he has to be as strong and powerful as he can! With the tank build he has, I mean.

Yup that little speed that he has is probably more favorable to keep than losing it, and keeping his not-so great res stat anyway

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yup that little speed that he has is probably more favorable to keep than losing it, and keeping his not-so great res stat anyway

Yeah, exactly.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Never pulled +Spd... this is the very first nino I've ever pulled, and the only one with a good nature that ive pulled lol

The rachel shouldnt be too bad, im merging nowi too and ive already had 7 of her

Why cant you be happy for me soy

My second Rachel was I believe -HP+Atk, which I merged my original -Def+Res one into.  I hope to eventually get a +Spd one that isn't -Atk, but I've got a usable nature for now.  I hope whatever the next Banner is has a Blue unit, so I can pick up some more Rachels.

My team got a bit of a boost with Ursula and Xander getting reruns, but I don't know if we're going to get any more copies of them any time soon.  If I get my Rachel to +4, I'll replace Ursula with her on my main team.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, exactly.

I've got like 30 Fredericks now.  I should get around to promoting a better nature one to replace the +Atk-Def one I had promoted a few months ago.  I just like making sure I have enough of a Feather reserve before promoting too many units.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've got like 30 Fredericks now.  I should get around to promoting a better nature one to replace the +Atk-Def one I had promoted a few months ago.  I just like making sure I have enough of a Feather reserve before promoting too many units.

You could go +Def like I did for an insane tank build, +Atk for the Brave Axe+ and Death Blow route for some crazy player phase nuking, or even +Spd for a speed build since he can be pretty damn fast! Check out my analysis thread on him and pick what you like best! :)

I wish you could give me a few of those Freddys though. :P

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You could go +Def like I did for an insane tank build, +Atk for the Brave Axe+ and Death Blow route for some crazy player phase nuking, or even +Spd for a speed build since he can be pretty damn fast! Check out my analysis thread on him and pick what you like best! :)

I wish you could give me a few of those Freddys though. :P

I think I'll go for +Atk, since I'm using the Brave Axe build on him, and either -Spd or -Res.  With the Brave Axe, he's got 20 Spd, so I might dump that, but his Res isn't doing much good either way.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I think I'll go for +Atk, since I'm using the Brave Axe build on him, and either -Spd or -Res.  With the Brave Axe, he's got 20 Spd, so I might dump that, but his Res isn't doing much good either way.

Alright, then if you need any skill ideas, look for the build called "Pick a God and Pray!" in my analysis thread since that's the Brave Axe+ one. Just to let you know. :)

Just now, Anacybele said:

Alright, then if you need any skill ideas, look for the build called "Pick a God and Pray!" in my analysis thread since that's the Brave Axe+ one. Just to let you know. :)

Thanks, I'll take a look.

11 hours ago, Arcanite said:

vK5MLK7.png

@Rezzy @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @Callisto @DefaultBeep @Anime27Arts @Rex Glacies @MrSmokestack even though you quit @Tybrosion @DodgeDusk @Jave @Sophie

I may have missed some people LOL

BUT IT IS HERE
TREMBLE IN FEAR
NINO NOW DOES HER BEST

I am a little jealous. I might have to build a Nino next. It’s either her or Xander. Also, yes, I no longer hate Nino. I realize now that I hated something involving her

Since I finally gave her another merge, I'll share who I'm aiming to make my first +10 5*.

Spoiler

Z2UGGTo.png?1

Yeah, my ol' but not original since that honor goes to Lissa Awakening waifu.

I've currently got three more copies of her so she'll eventually get bumped up to +5 as the feathers I need come in. I'll probably give her the summoner support at some point down the line but I'm content with Soleil having it for now.

Speaking of which, she'd be another of my potential +10 5* candidates once Cordy is finished. Others I'd possibly consider at this point include Reinhardt (only because I only need three more of him to have enough to +10 him), Klein, Nino, L'Arachel, Cherche, Felicia, Sakura, and Effie. Leo would be on there too if he wasn't 5 star exclusive...

On 2/19/2018 at 10:48 PM, Poimagic said:

I am a little jealous. I might have to build a Nino next. It’s either her or Xander. Also, yes, I no longer hate Nino. I realize now that I hated something involving her

You have seen the light

this

this makes my heart very very glad ~ :D:

After just about an infinite amount of time, I finally managed to pull the last Tiki I needed to fully merge her. May my enemies quake in fear of the wrath of the divine dragon!

cqO0i79.png

On this momentous occasion, I decided to give her Steady Breath & Aether from my lone, sub-par natured Brave Ike, along with a pity-breaker -Atk Shiro I got trying to get The Rachel. Expensive, yes, especially for a F2P person such as myself, but worth it! Her skillset is also optimized for Arena scoring, with the SP cost at over 2,100. I'm making a bid to stay in T20 this week, which I haven't been able to accomplish for awhile!

I should probably tag some people to show her off, so, uh, how about... @Ice Dragon@Rafiel's Aria@Vaximillian@Arcanite

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

After just about an infinite amount of time, I finally managed to pull the last Tiki I needed to fully merge her. May my enemies quake in fear of the wrath of the divine dragon!

cqO0i79.png

On this momentous occasion, I decided to give her Steady Breath & Aether from my lone, sub-par natured Brave Ike, along with a pity-breaker -Atk Shiro I got trying to get The Rachel. Expensive, yes, especially for a F2P person such as myself, but worth it! Her skillset is also optimized for Arena scoring, with the SP cost at over 2,100. I'm making a bid to stay in T20 this week, which I haven't been able to accomplish for awhile!

I should probably tag some people to show her off, so, uh, how about... @Ice Dragon@Rafiel's Aria@Vaximillian@Arcanite

OMG!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on finally finishing her off! Hopefully we're VG allies sometime soon so I can use her. I wish you luck in staying in tier 20. This is going to be my third week staying! It's tough, but dang...not much is going to scratch that Tiki... 

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You have seen the light

this

this makes my heart very very glad ~ :D:

Yep. She’ll be my next promotion once I get a plus spd one. I know realize that I hated Nino because of the chapter you recruit her on in Blazing blade

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

OMG!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on finally finishing her off! Hopefully we're VG allies sometime soon so I can use her. I wish you luck in staying in tier 20. This is going to be my third week staying! It's tough, but dang...not much is going to scratch that Tiki... 

Thanks! Most attacks just slide right off her, even from a good number of lancers. The Steady Breath + Aether combo is really nice, even if it's not quite as strong as Bonfire. I'll definitely be sending her around for the next Voting Gauntlet (it's been awhile since we've had one of those), and we'll see if this is enough to regain my ability to stay in T20!

15 hours ago, Astellius said:

I should probably tag some people to show her off, so, uh, how about...

Congratulations friendo ~I like that she even had QR 3
that completion though

Also I should probably also tag @Ice Dragon  
Be proud of me and my +10 Nino sensei!

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Congratulations friendo ~I like that she even had QR 3
that completion though

Thanks! She had QR2 for the longest time, up until she was +9 and there was the Great Tiki Drought of Jan/Feb 2018. But now she has it!

Your Nino looks fantastic, btw. Congrats! Eventually, I will promote my Nino to 5*. But she gets the job done as a 4*, so I haven't really needed to upgrade her. But it'll happen someday!

This one sure took it's sweet time. I know the first reaction would be to say that the Wing Sword and a +Atk nature are better and you'd be completely right but I inherited the Wo Dao+ on this Caeda way before we even knew that the Wing Sword would be a thing so I chose to make the best I could with it. I'll give her the Wing Sword somewhere down the line If I get enough Divine Dew but for now I'm proud of the work I put into this build.

yoyo.jpg.3d5c831b6a4052a02fe6bef766b7038b.jpg

Bonus points because I like how her Hp, Atk and Spd are 41,42,43 (if only her Def and Res were 44 and 45 respectively...)

Say hello to my very first +10 unit! Lyn: Wind's Embrace. She has perfect +Atk/-Res IVs and I've given her a Wind Blessing. Right now she has her native tome with a speed refine, Fury, Desperation, Hone Attack, and Armored Boots in her S slot, but I'm still experimenting with her skills and determining what I like best on her. I think Reposition and Glimmer will be permanent. I've also had her inherit Blarblade+ and Death Blow, and I'll probably give her a couple other skills as I continue experimenting.

Edit from the future: Removed pic to make room for future pic uploads.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

9VfZ7J5.png iialg81.png

Proudest and still working on em'. Don't know how I rolled so many corrins, I really wanted summer elise and never got one.. (I got 5 summer xanders tho).

Elincia was from her debut banner, the two i got from there were horrible ivs, extra two were pity breakers on some other banner months later with one of the pity breakers being a +Attack elincia!

Edited by Razzy

My pride and joy and by far my strongest team as a F2P.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180226_142125.thumb.jpg.fe498c6fc6f4a8ab8b28678dec904ece.jpgScreenshot_20180226_143140.thumb.jpg.88a8e784258d2a0717ce554d8de84c17.jpgScreenshot_20180226_142144.thumb.jpg.834417872607e473bf62b7f18675c935.jpgScreenshot_20180226_142150.thumb.jpg.31044dd2497fb501829e3bf4c5de7edd.jpg

All of them required a 5 Star sacrifice for one of their skills and have the best IVs available (except for Lyn which is Neutral, but good enough). Fae can go for an alternative build that involves Renewal 3, Ardent Sacrifice and a Quick Riposte 3 seal for long battles (Tempest trials, Chain Challenges etc.). I'm waiting for Spd Tactic to come out right now so I could replace Hone Spd. I'm also considering of merging Lyn and Fae since i have 2 extra bad IV Lyns around (damn pity breaks), but Swift Sparrow is a little too good to give up, and Nowi will lag behind if i do merge (since she's a limited unit).

Edited by Tyxant

Some of you may have seen her already, due to the Voting Gauntlet, but I abused the heck out of the New Power banner to give my Hinoka a boost. I'm so close now, but out of orbs. She's now +DEF/-HP

Spoiler

sFSFJP4.jpg

Besides Hinoka, I pulled a +RES/-HP Oboro while trying to find more copies, and I just had to do something with her.

Spoiler

rfAFW8R.jpg

A Berkut, L!Ike, Klein and Cain were injured in the making of this build. It's been totally worth it though.

Edited by Tarilaan