Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

So I've been thinking about what skills to give to the Black Knight. Here's my plan so far:

I have a 5* Klein that I'll use to inherit QR3, but I'll use a Hawkeye and Subaki so that I can inherit Death Blow 3 as well. I doubt that will see use but I might as well. I've considered giving him Cancel Affinity 3 but I don't think it will do much, maybe if I see a use for it in practice. I'll give him Vantage because why not. I'll also give him Guard 3.

I also have a Valter ready for promotion to pass on Panic Ploy 3. I'll use this when not using him in an armour team. For this I'll use Ward Armour from Draug. He'll get Threaten Att 3 from the Hawkeyes I'm using.

I'll give him Swap from Subaki and Pivot from a Cherche.

My long term goal is to give him Steady Breath, but until then I'll use Steady Stance 3. I was going to give him Distant Def 3, but with his low res I'm not sure how much it might help him.

I'm going to use Quickened Pulse over the Distant Def seal, just for the quickened Black Luna, although I think both would work well for the most part.

As for supports, I'm going to give him the summoner's support, but I'm not too sure what unit to support him with. It's either Effie or Amelia, although if Arvis is an armoured mage then I'll have to make a few changes to the team.

Edited by Zelgius

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

So I've been thinking about what skills to give to the Black Knight. Here's my plan so far:

Hide contents

I have a 5* Klein that I'll use to inherit QR3, but I'll use a Hawkeye and Subaki so that I can inherit Death Blow 3 as well. I doubt that will see use but I might as well. I've considered giving him Cancel Affinity 3 but I don't think it will do much, maybe if I see a use for it in practice. I'll give him Vantage because why not. I'll also give him Guard 3.

I also have a Valter ready for promotion to pass on Panic Ploy 3. I'll use this when not using him in an armour team. For this I'll use Ward Armour from Draug. He'll get Threaten Att 3 from the Hawkeyes I'm using.

I'll give him Swap from Subaki and Pivot from a Cherche.

My long term goal is to give him Steady Breath, but until then I'll use Steady Stance 3. I was going to give him Distant Def 3, but with his low res I'm not sure how much it might help him.

I'm going to use Quickened Pulse over the Distant Def seal, just for the quickened Black Luna, although I think both would work well for the most part.

As for supports, I'm going to give him the summoner's support, but I'm not too sure what unit to support him with. It's either Effie or Amelia, although if Arvis is an armoured mage then I'll have to make a few changes to the team.

I was thinking some of the same stuff but instead:

A Passive: Steady Breath
B Passive: Wrath 3
C Flexible depending on Team.

This all depends tough if the final stats really pan out how they were mined and IS doesnt change him. With Quickened Seal Steady Breath guarantess a counter if anyone attacks him and since he will take some damage Wrath 3 will reduce the special counter again to 2 if he hits 75% below on the next turn (diabolic!) just need to find a way to heal him up again but swap and reciprocal aid should do. He still will die to Reinhardt tough but he is a red unit so thats bound to happen.

14 hours ago, Hilda said:

I was thinking some of the same stuff but instead:

A Passive: Steady Breath
B Passive: Wrath 3
C Flexible depending on Team.

This all depends tough if the final stats really pan out how they were mined and IS doesnt change him. With Quickened Seal Steady Breath guarantess a counter if anyone attacks him and since he will take some damage Wrath 3 will reduce the special counter again to 2 if he hits 75% below on the next turn (diabolic!) just need to find a way to heal him up again but swap and reciprocal aid should do. He still will die to Reinhardt tough but he is a red unit so thats bound to happen.

I was actually thinking the same, first attack Black Luna +10 damage on enemy phase would be very effective. The only reason I'm not doing it just now is because I'm saving up orbs for if Micaiah might come out. There are some pretty ideas for him.

I really hope his stats stay the same and don't get worse on release!

• 2 weeks later...

Finished my Project (Team Project?!):
This is for now my new offense and defense Team and it has doen quite well on both sides. Azamas Staff helps to get around the Red counters easilyAzama my beloved is now +10 finally (+DEF -ATK)

Here is my beloved Azama finally managed to +10 him! The Panic Ploy Seal is really golden on him <3, He will get soon Live to Serve 3 from Wrys and has a plethora of skills available to equip to adjust to the situation including all Staves, buffs etc.

IMG_1679.thumb.PNG.417cf1e7d2abee44575a05560c0a0ff6.PNG

Next up my Brave Ike <3 He is just a Beast coupled with Azama as a Back up and with Azura giving him Bait/Tank buffs if needed:

Next up the New Member of my Team Dark Azura!!! Her Buffs alllow my Sonya to check and bait Lyn (non Bravebow Lyn) without a Raven tome!
She is just a blast to use for offense or offensiv buff play!

Last is my Sonya but i have no more place to load her up :/
She is a +6 +Atk -Def Sonya
A: Distant Def 3
B: Green Tome Breaker
C: Res Ploy 3
Seal: Atk Ploy

She is just a fantastic beast and can bait Reinhardt and counter kill him easy, with Azuras Sing buffs she can even survive some Brave Lyn attacks and function as a bait there and kill her in return (not if she runs Brave Bow). With Azamas help she can counter alot of Distant Counter Units, Red Mages and Red units in general if her Special is used up and finishes them after being danced from Azura.

Edited by Hilda

Honestly I haven't had any really large projects. The most I've spent on any one unit is one 5* for an exclusive skill, as listed:

L&D3 for Celica (Sacrificed Hana)

2 Redblade+ for Lilina and Katarina (2 Tharjas died)

Panic ploy 3 for Hector (Valter died, couldn't use the seal because my Hector is -HP)

I've sacrificed other 5*s as well but those were for skills that could be obtained on 4* units but I was impatient (I have many regrets)

The main problem is that any unit I like enough to attempt to optimise is usually easy to build, and those units that require heavy investment I don't like enough to bother spending that many feathers on them (i.e. Brave axe Cherche).

I'm also short on key fodder units (haven't pulled anyone with brave lance in ages).

I'd build a brave archer if I could but I have never pulled a Klein in my entire time playing and I don't have any +Atk archers anyways.

Edited by Korath88

• 2 weeks later...

Update :)

First off, my other project is on the side for now. I don't really know what to do with it, so I moved onto a new project. Second off, here's my new team.

Spoiler

22386547_2043107172574821_1814200700_n.j22471310_2043118152573723_1651635833_n.j

This is the first one (hopefully these stay up here instead of disappearing...).
Back to topic, this is my SS'd and almost fully-built Def Boon Lance!Lucina. Her hobbies include walking on beaches with Summer!Elise, drinking Strawberry Sunrises with your's truly, and baiting pretty much every non-Green physical unit and laughing her ass off as she heals every bit of damage every battle like it's nothing. Geirskogul and Steady Breath combined give her +7 Def during the opponent's turn, and the latter skill combined with her high Spd fully charges and activates any 4-cooldown Special during every counter-able battle her opponents charge into. I used to have Renewal 3 as her B skill, but I found she's just fine with Sol as her only sustain; Drag Back helps my ally units finish off anyone she goes against without straying too far into enemy territory. Drive Spd 2 is an awesome C, so I haven't changed it yet. Panic Ploy is an awesome seal for her because Horse and Flier Emblem teams are a major pain.
As for the second build, I replaced Sol with Ignis and put Renewal 3 back on her for sustain. When I'm finished with this team (in terms of Lance!Lucina having her Ignis build as well), I think Lucina will be able to reach 53 Defense when considering everything I can think of except a Def+3 seal (which would only add 2 damage to Ignis). Doing the math, 53 Def would give her 42 damage (42.4), while replacing her seal with Defense +3 would make it 44 damage (44.8). With her already-high Atk stat (even with it being an Atk Bane), even high-Def opponents and even possibly many mid-Def Greens will have something to fear from her.

Spoiler

22386584_2043107132574825_42264238_n.jpg

Here comes the bride! Summer!Elise's hobbies include walking on hot summer beaches with Lance!Lucina, drinking milk alongside her French Toast, and absolutely skewering her enemies in a nuclear tornado of magical weapons without worrying about Vantage. Gronnblade+ alongside Blazing Wind and Heavy Blade 3 make the special into a 6-cooldown F5-grade natural disaster that fully-charges in 3 attacks. With the Hardy Bearing seal, I don't have to even worry about Blazing Wind's glaring weakness to Vantage; while the Seal's effect does conflict with Desperation, I'm technically getting two attacks off on my opponent before they can counter anyhow so I'm not losing much of anything. G Tomebreaker is there in case I go against units like Nino that are fast enough to not let her double.
Like I like saying: Beware of the Beach Loli, for she knows no mercy.

Spoiler

22447041_2043107152574823_309339488_n.jp

Now for the guys of the team. Innes here, who is AS'd with Roy below, is my Magic Tank that can also deal with Bow!Lyn if he initiates (so can Lucina for the most part, but he has range which makes the team overall safer in Arena battles). Innes gains more power than he loses efficiency by switching to Glacies from Iceberg, so I did so; Draw Back gets my units away from certain doom (which happens to be the case sometimes). I may possibly plan on putting one of the Fury skills on him to replace Fortress Res 3, but without any healing except from Lance!Lucina's Reciprocal Aid I feel safer having FR 3. He comes with Cancel Affinity, and having the ability to deal with Raven tome users was the reason I'd even put him on the team at first (I had Elise dealing with Blarraven back on her previous team, but Raudrraven was always a problem — and without Innes it still can be, since Lance!Lucina has a pretty terrible Res stat). Spur Def 3 (which, depending on my needs I may switch to Hone Def 3), as well as the Spur Def seal (which I plan on fully upgrading), are given to him to help his allies with high-Atk counterable threats (as well as, like I said above, to maximize Lance!Lucina's Ignis damage output). I may switch to Hone Def 3 later on because Summer!Elise's Gronnblade+ becomes more powerful from Hone skills.

Spoiler

22407834_2043107125908159_694069264_n.jp

Finally, Roy. MAH BOY. MAH MAN! There is no finer anti-Green unit in Heroes that I know of that's as awesome as Roy here. I might replace Shove with Smite, but I'm willing to take a chance and possibly replace it with Rally Spd to finish the Hone/Rally combo (Rally Atk/Res on Summer!Elise, possibly Hone Def on Innes, and Hone Atk and possibly Rally Spd on Roy here). It really depends. Moonbow is pretty good at its job, considering he already does his job as an Anti-Hector admirably without it, but one day I might replace it with Luna. He already comes with Triangle Adept, which is the main reason he's so awesome against Greens. Swordbreaker 3 helps him against problematic Red units when Lance!Lucina is otherwise occupied. Like Innes, he'll eventually have a fully-upgraded Spur Atk seal to increase his allies' damage output in battle.

And that's my team. Hopefully the pics actually stay this time, I'll try and re-upload them if they don't stay. Anyhow, I hope you guys like my build! I'd like your feedback if you're willing to give it, as well as any tips on what I can do to optimize my team's potential. Love you all :)

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

This really isn't a project per se, but I liked how she turned out. Shoutout to @DefaultBeep for this one.

Hide contents

done.thumb.jpg.1a0c7fb07b13a26850b7a1804502243c.jpg

Yo, she's beautiful! She's pretty much built like mine, except yours is luckily +Atk instead of +HP (and mine has Summoner Support, but that's neither here nor there). I'm honestly considering going back for her again if I get Deirdre, in hopes of getting +Atk or +Spd.

I would post my own Tailtiu, but Alexmender pretty much has mine (and mine still needs more SP and a full S Summoner Support before she's truly finished). Here's another personal project of my own instead:

Spoiler

jpvhkVr.jpg

True favoritism is building this when I have Bride Cordelia waiting without any SI. She did have S-rank Summoner Support as well for a while, but Tailtiu takes priority. I was hesitating to show her off because I wanted to get her to at least +1 first, but my feathers are going to be tied up for a while thanks to the Genealogy characters. The 20,000 that I had saved has already been spent to give Tailtiu, so unfortunately, Clarisse will be on hold for a while. Still, I'm proud of all the work I put into her to make her as good as she is (and yes, that seal was upgraded especially for her).

Now that I have had time to work on a few more builds I shall show them all.

First is one of my favourites, Its Legion his job is simple, go in, kill, go out 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-10-21-15-17-17-87.thumb.png.f039ac3908e74abb063cdcb44a612c0c.png

Second we have the recently released Arvis 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-10-21-15-17-05-99.thumb.png.d74837aeea2931416748c957c482113d.png

And thirdly is Nephenee

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-10-21-15-17-13-00.thumb.png.709665e802952c754687416b64faa316.png

Those three +a dancer make up my second core team now.

My Black Knight is more or less done until I can pick up a Brave Ike for Steady Breath, then after that it's just a matter of collecting merges for him. Here's what I have so far:

MbwRsAw.jpg

Significant skills learned so far (that aren't equipped) are:

Swap

Death Blow 3

WoM3

Vantage 3

Renewal 3

Cancel Affinity 3

Guard 3

Wrath 3

Threaten Atk 3

Threaten Spd 3

Panic Ploy 3

Meanwhile I have two other projects I'm working on just now: Clarisse and Camilla. I need 20,000 feathers to get Clarisse L&D3, then another 40,000 to get her to +2.

Camilla on the other hand is a much longer project, I've been lucky enough to get a bunch of her without trying at both 5* and 4*, so right now she's sitting at 5*+5 (+Atk/-HP). I have enough 4* versions to get her to +10, although I think I'm going to try and get a +Spd/-HP or -Def boon/bane for her. Then I'm thinking of maybe getting her Legion's Axe+, but I'll concentrate on the merges first so I might get lucky and get a Slaying Axe+ or something in the meantime.

Edit: Clarisse now has L&D3, so I'll save up for merges now. Maybe a Brave Bow+ at some point, but I have no fodder for that.

Edited by Zelgius

Spoiler

v5hABwv.jpg

I have been blessed with 2 Deirdre until now. Sadly the boon/bane is not the best...Spd+/Res- but with some building I could still make something of her. 
And I'm still working on her. I gave her Aether as a Special for more arena points, 
so I can use her along Gwendolyn and Tiki in arena and still gain much points. (That is why she has Luna on the picture).
Should I ever get enough merges for her. (Which is impossible as a f2p player) I could switch out Aether with something like Iceberg or Glacies.
And honestly beside that she has not much to do. Because she has almost been given anything she needs, it depends on what kind of other B skills they will release in future. 

Edited by Stroud

Almost three months into the game I have come much further than I had expected. Two projects that I had planned from the beginning were to get Nino and Rein to a decent merge level, probably around +5. I managed to get both to +4

She is +spd-def. Currently no fury to pass onto her. On arena assault  I failed to bait Rein a couple of times, might actually give her triangle adept for her to kill rein all the time. Moreover Gronnraven+ and bowbreaker would fit the picture to have one more lyn counter.

He is +atk-spd. Actually pulled a free 5* recently, so I only had to promote 4. He has got renewal and blazing thunder equipped because of TT. Might give him deathblow 3 one day.

For now I will stop adding any merges. I am down to 111 feathers and wanto save up a larger amount and decide what to do with it. I dont even have any more reins. Though I got still 6 ninos - but not for now.

Edited by Prince Endriu

So back in May my Seliph project was here. 

Spoiler
On 5/22/2017 at 11:51 AM, DarkLordIvy said:

Seliph is my original ongoing project. The only reason Soren has more hero merit is because he's taken a bit of a back seat since I got Soren right about when hero merit was introduced. Otherwise Seliph would have been maxed out long ago. He's also my only +1 5*!

untitled_by_darklordivy-dba2r0g.png

The next Hinata I get is definently giving to fury3 Seliph. I WILL MAKE SELIPH DEADLY OR DIE TRYING! 

Now five months later I’ve got this!

MDQauSb.png

I’ve seen people complaining when they’ve gotten +spd Seliph’s well this is what you get when you just run with it. I am very happy with how he has turned out. 

Finally pulled a Roderick and a Hinata to finish off these boys. 

tumblr_oyfwi4sdkG1shnqb4o2_400.pngtumblr_oyfwi4sdkG1shnqb4o1_400.png

Phantom Speed is in case I ever get the bualls to experiment with Watersweep on Soren. Still holding out for more Roys so I can do the traditional TA + Lancebreaker variation for Ephraim, but I have higher TA priorities and I'm pretty happy with my atypical Earth Boost Ephraim haha.

Dese boys gonna be best bros maybe even get married IDK anything can happen yo

Edited by BANRYU

I have three major projects going on, two mostly completed and the third just getting started. The first one is my current offensive arena team (B!Lyn + Dancer tends to rip right through without super perfect positioning and baits);

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171031-005716.thumb.png.644b2fe167c524959fd107e01cf095d9.png

Alfonse with the Steady Breath + Aether + Deflect Melee combo can be a very sturdy physical wall against both red and green units. He can survive a few mages here and there (mostly green), provided they aren't fully optimized nukes. Alfonse's HP also occasionally does get low enough to make use of Fólkvangr, but he is ran alongside Delthea for when it isn't. Lastly paired with Anna as support for Triangle coverage.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171031-005726.thumb.png.8e6f39781763114c16803bd8fe2ee0df.png

Anna is one of those units where I couldn't think of what would work. Instead I figured I would test run Defiant Atk + Vengeance (she is almost constantly at low health anyway...) and keep Vantage to enhance her ability to survive. Deflect Magic helps her survive against most Reinhardt (I haven't had her be attacked by any other high damage mages, since the thunder lord is all I seem to see magic wise), though he can still OHKO/ORKO her with sufficient merges and SI. I have never drawn a Hector so testing DC on her will not be possible at this time (maybe never :/).

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171031-005732.thumb.png.7901e6de42da1a4b86c1ef17f4d81d53.png

Sharena, I wanted to be a somewhat tanky duelist with innate sustain. The nice thing about Earth Boost (and it's counterparts) is that it isn't limited to max health, but instead calculates by looking at current health. So even units with more HP can be brought down to Earth Boost's activation requirements. Atk Smoke also works fairly well with Fensalir by targeting more distant enemies, and Renewal allows her to survive longer.

My fourth unit for the team is a very unfinished Delthea (neutral IV's) SI-wise. She is pretty much the "bonus unit" of the team (the best fit out of what I got) since I mostly focused on building a workable Askr trio team. Currently she is running Dark Aura, Reposition, Moonbow, Desperation, and Drive Atk. With Deflect Missile to help her nuke/bait B!Lyn though she doesn't tend to survive the attack (it depends on the B!Lyn whether or not she survives). I would have uploaded a screenshot of her too but the size limit has spoken.

Edited by Alternate Blue

Here are my first finished projects! They're not the most creative, but I'm proud that finally I have been able to finish some units:

*Image deleted due to attachments space*

Hector has:                                                                                                     Black Night has:

Armads                                                                                                             Alondite

Pivot                                                                                                                  Swap

Ignis                                                                                                                   Black Luna

Distant Counter                                                                                               Steady Stance 3

Wings of Mercy 3                                                                                            Wings of Mercy 3

Goad Armor                                                                                                      Fortify Armor    

Quicken Pulse Seal                                                                                         Panic Ploy 1 Seal

They are quite standard, and have support between them. Hoping to get H!Jakob for a Armor Emblem team.

*Image deleted due to attachments space*

Xander has:                                                                                                      Elise has:

Siegfried                                                                                                            Gravity

Swap                                                                                                                  Rehabilitate

Bonfire                                                                                                                Heavenly Light

Armored Blow 3 (waiting for a 5* Athena for Sturdy Blow 2)                   HP +5

Quick Riposte 2                                                                                                Life to Serve 3

Ward Cavalry                                                                                                     Hone Cavalry

Res +1 Seal                                                                                                        HP +3 Seal

Xander is in my main Horse Emblem team. He has support with Camus (which only requires Bonfire to be ready). He has Res +1 Seal because I'm using Distant Defense 3 Seal in other unit (in a Flyer Emblem Team). Elise was very useful for me when I started to play. However, I started to use Wyrs and totally forgot about her (I wasn't using Horse Emblem then, so I prefered an infantry unit for healing). She had tons of SP, so the other day I decided to make her great again.

Edited by Javi Blizz

My flier team is finally at a point where I feel the desire to present it:

Spoiler

k6WeUX1.png

qiVZ7aH.png

Tkwnkey.png

f9agGf8.png

Boons/Banes:

Narcian: Neutral
Hinoka: +Spd/-Hp
Caeda: +Atk/-Hp
Shanna: +Hp/-Res

Ally Supports:

Narcian x Shanna
Hinoka x Caeda

Narcian has been merged with every copy we've gotten so far, and is my favorite unit in the game.  He is not complete however, as I still intend to give him Aether for more arena points.  If I ever pulled a spare Amelia, I would be tempted to have her hand off the Slaying Axe for the increased power and quicker Bonfire/Aether procs.  I also need another Hector for DC, or alternatively hope that IS releases inheritable DC weapons like Tomahawk, Spear, etc. 

TA3 on Hinoka is a remnant back from when my only copy of her was -Atk, and I wanted to ensure she would at least be reliable at downing red units.  Something like Death Blow might be more preferable now, but I lack the fodder for it at this time.  Hell, with her nature she could run a similar build to Shanna if I felt so inclined. 

Caeda is my pride and joy of expensive skill inheritance, eating up a Hector, Athena, Odin, and Arvis just a name a few.  Her next merge will be for Atk and Spd, and is where my next 20K feathers are going. 

The wildcard of the team, and like Caeda was quite expensive to build, requiring over 60,000 feathers to get where she is now.  I have a +Spd/-Hp in my barracks waiting to be merged as the new base, but that may have to wait a while.

Narcian, Hinoka, and Caeda make up the core of my main arena team, and in its current state is able to net me 4,900+ scores.  Not quite enough to stay in tier 20, and I have doubts it ever will be, but we'll see what the rest of this game brings.  I can't wait until one of these four is a bonus character in the arena again so I can use all four of them.

Edited by DLNarshen

Hi everybody,

I put together some of my most important projects to post them here. Thanks to the many members of this forum, who have helped me on a lot of occasions, especially on SI matters and solving some of the harder GHBs.

Flier Collection
Progress: 100%
Priority: medium

Spoiler

I’m proud to say that I got all of the fliers ever introduced to FEH. The newest entry has been Minerva. Many of the members are pretty strong, as shown in the following team compositions.  

2iGiHfJ.png

Four Seasons of Doom
Progress: 85%
Priority: high

Spoiler

Winter is still missing, but with the arrival of Nowi (+RES/-DEF), I have all blade tome colors flying. Palla (Fortify Fliers) had to give way to her. Hinoka (+DEF/-HP) buffs with Hone Fliers and sweeps all high-RES threads like Felicia and Innes. The girls are not maxed out for damage, but for general utility @MrSmokestack ;-). Corrin (+RES/-ATK) and Nowi being +RES are great to bait other mages (for example Nowi counters DB3 Moonbow QP Reinhardt +0), even if on low health. Camilla (+SPD/-HP) uses her good DEF stat and Iote's Shield to bait archers.

cwhBQjZ.png

tVGnRLJ.png

VMJNG0m.png

qdb1jqu.png

Open tasks:

• Nowi is still collecting SP to learn all skills
  • Camilla will get additional sets (Gronnblade+/Swift Sparrow and TA/Gronraven+). She also misses some Level 3 skills (Fury, WoM)
  • Corrin misses the +version of Blárblade
  • Hinoka has yet to inherit some Level 3 skills (Death Blow, Lancebreaker). She will probably be replaced by a flying archer/healer/dancer in the future (winter?).
  • Nowi, Camilla and Corrin will get Draconic Aura as an alternate special. One or two of them will get LnD as an alternative to Fury.

Tornado Melee Squad
Progress: 80%
Priority: high

Spoiler

Not a real team, since it has more than 4 members. All of them are strong on their own, but adding the movement bonus, the flier buffs and Reposition on fellow flying team members, they can become nigh invincible. I was pretty lucky with their natures, the 5* exclusives came all as +SPD and I never needed to pull a second one.

ylgfXgk.png 

Cordelia (+ATK/-HP) is my only flier who got a 5* +1 merge. If Galeforce wasn’t such a great skill, she would have been my first candidate for a +10 merge. Perhaps I will build another one with +SPD in the future.

jGLXIqy.png
0Z3xBGg.png 

Tana (+SPD/-RES) got two sets: Firesweep + LnD and her native set. I plan to give her Close Defense eventually. Together with a future CD seal and her lance, she would reach +19 DEF on enemy phase. That would add up to 53 DEF if buffed with Fortify Fliers.

QZapuyK.png

Elincia (+SPD/-DEF) has been crazy in her TTs. With TT boost, Summoner Support and being generally OP, she felt like playing a +20 unit. I immediately tossed Galeforce on her, something I never regretted.

dTE0mEC.png 

Cherche (+ATK/-RES) will be my first 4* +10 unit (currently at +8) and got the classic Brave+/DB3 set. Perhaps I will 5* promote another copy to have a Hammer+ unit.

XxJvcwv.png 

Michalis has been my first 5* promotion. With the classic QR/Bonfire set he still proves himself useful in situations where my sweepers are needed elsewhere.

KtZSGI9.png 

Minerva (+SPD/-HP) is the newest addition to this squad. If I ever pull an Ike, she will get Heavy Blade and Galeforce.

TvIwNXt.png 

Valter was practically made for the Brash Assault Seal, I tried that out on the last TTs. With Fury and his Cursed Lance, he is still fast enough to make good use of Desperation even without the seal.

Open tasks:

• Adding missing Level 3 skills, like LnD for Cordelia & Tana and Fury for Valter
  • SP Grind for Minvera to learn all her skills
  • Swift Sparrow or LnD for Elincia
  • Build low tier units like Narcian, Subaki, Beruka
  • Make Caeda, Camilla and Est DC units, if DC ever becomes affordable

Galeforce Fun Squad
Progress: 70%
Prirority: high

Spoiler

The first real success of the combined powers of this team has been the one-turn-sweep of Arvis’ infernal GHB. As long as I am missing the fourth member, I will have to go with a dancer. I also saw others having Galeforce + Bravelance on Azura, but I would prefer a green unit. Minerva is the most likely candidate, or a fast green Cav.

Edit: New candidates beside Minerva are Titania +SPD and Cherche +ATK (Heavy Blade, Brave+, QP). 

IKndSAv.png 

ylgfXgk.png 

QZapuyK.png 

Open tasks:

• Find and build a fourth member
  • Swift Sparrow or LnD for Elincia to max quads
  • LnD3 for Cordelia and Roy
  • ER3/WoM3 on everyone
  • +SPD nature for Cordelia? 

Pony Farm
Progress: 50%
Prirority: medium

Spoiler

Like the melee Fliers not a real team, but many competent members that can be combined to deadly squads. Proud leaders of the lot are my DC shenanigans. The ranged fraction is rather incomplete. Most of them have Hone Cavalry, since I was blessed with a lot of Gunters. Some have Fortify Cavalry or even both (Xander). Most of them are not 100% finished, since I hesitate to invest 20k feathers for just having the ultimate level skill equipped.

Qb7wUlP.png

Sigurd (+RES/-DEF) with DC, S-Support and DD3 Seal became my strongest unit. In last TTs he had to be protected against Sapphirelances like Oscar, but killed the rest.

zMF5e37.png 

Xander, for a long time my most important unit and I still use him often enough. I’m thinking to sacrifice my spare Celica for Distant Defense to him.

idz1oVB.png 

Titania (+RES/-SPD) is my only 100% Reinhardt counter (Sigurd is ~90%).

4S0AFVX.png 

Camus was promoted too late, he would have been much more valuable in the early days of the game. Still a strong unit and my sole lance DC.

IKndSAv.png 

BH!Roy (+RES/-DEF) is my only 5* merged Cav, because I was lucky to replace my -ATK copy. One of my favorite units to play.

6UNj3iG.png

S!Xander (+SPD/-DEF) has been my only lance Cav for some time, I’ve failed to make him valuable so far.

iWUVxnG.png 

Eldigan (+RES/-SPD) makes great use of Desperation + Brash Assault. But also his standard QR set comes handy often enough.

JDNi4HS.png 

Clive is practically an effective swordbreaker with 3 tiles movement for AA.

mGvlwxF.pngLjjHtMp.png

Cecilia (+ATK/-RES) with TA/Raven build will be promoted to 5* soon, while the neutral Gronnblade copy will get 4* merges and eventually switched to a +SPD nature.

NtIRMTA.png 

Reinhardt (+RES/-DEF) solves many difficult situations, but I use him far less than expected. He is usually equipped with Luna.

2cJtI60.png 

BH!Lyn has a similar role as Reinhardt, I didn’t even border to change her vanilla set, which is already strong.

Ub0NBDd.png

Ursula is great with both Blárwolf and Blárblade. I should switch to LnD or at least Darting Blow.

d5V5BgU.png

Priscilla (+DEF/-ATK) was my first 5* healer and carried me through big parts of the first TTs.

C3AKJw6.png 

Elise (+SPD/-DEF) is waiting for Wrathful Staff.

Open tasks:

• Pull and build Leo and an +ATK Frederick
  • Promote a Cecilia
  • Promote +SPD Roderick
  • Distant Defense on Xander?

Overall Collection
Progress: 70%
Priority: low

Spoiler

I like to keep a copy of each unit at least at 4* rarity and level them up to Level 40, currently I have 144 or 186 heroes:

nmIxIbo.png 

While I probably never will get all units, because I missed many seasonals and won’t invest any money to reach this goal, I already got everybody of my units to Level 40 (except some of the newest units, but it usually doesn’t take longer than a few days). A few of them (six) are only at 3* rarity, that’s because I used their 4* copies for SI.

VOrZyE8.png 

Perhaps I will sacrifice also my last Subaki, Shanna, Roy, Hinata, Barst, Selena or Cain for SI, since this project is of lower priority, but I hope it won’t be necessary.

I cleared every story (and GHB/BHB) content available (yes Alfonse, the November missions aren’t done yet):

xhNRu6E.png

I know I should have let some of the normal CC’s open, but I couldn’t resist doing everything.

Of course I have other projects, but they are either smaller (i.e. niche builds, TA/Ravens and so on) or of lower priority (armor and dragon squads). Perhaps I will show some of them in the future.

/Edits: 

Spoiler

/Edit 10th November 2017: Updated TD!Nowi, since she learned all skills now.

/Edit 19th November: New candidates for Galeforce fun squad. 

/Edit: 20th November: Cleared all missions some time ago. 

Edited by mampfoid

I suppose my Setsuna is my biggest project to date:

d0iF44zl.png

Alternative set:

mVywYatl.png

and I suppose my Est is also pretty heavily invested, but still unfinished (needs a Brave Lance+, but I can't prioritise that since she does the job)

lydOmOcl.png

My current work in progress is (original) Henry, but he's a long way off as I need a Takumi for Close Counter, a Klein/Leo for QR3, and, in the fullness of time, a Luke for Panic Ploy 3 (I need Quickened Pulse so Henry procs Ignis in every round of combat on enemy phase, so he has Threaten Res 3 for now).

Edited by Wanda

22 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That was a great post at @mampfoid. Seeing how far you’ve come and having a plan for where you’re going is almost inspiring, even.

But the best defense is a good offense!

Thank you!

Since the Four Seasons of Doom are one of my important projects, they will get more offensive sets as alternatives. But why weaken their defense if the offense already kills everything? ^^ 

Finally finished my Cecilia the other week, she has been my powerhouse for both pve and arena content for months. Yesterday I finally pulled a Takumi from the Long-haired Gents banner, so I'm stoked to give her Close Counter after he maxes HM.

Spoiler

5a047c36aacf5_fehcecilia10buffedshrunk.png.43746d2e4f6573218eecd1e5842f9091.png

Next on the list after her is +10ing Eliwood, then working on 3-4* armors.

tumblr_oy4wt46fFR1shnqb4o2_1280.png

I finally succeeded in building this girl up from her 1* free daily incarnation, true to form from her OG game lol. That's kinda special to me at least. (Since taking the screenshot I've swapped her FortRes out for Hone Speed though)

I'm currently saving feathers to get her QR from a 5* Subaki, though now I'm also highly considering investing in a Brash-Desperation build with Raudrblade+, Defiant Atk, Desp, and Brash seal bwahaha. 

Welp, might as well show my current project, otherwise known as flier emblem.

Units on Main Team:

Spoiler

IJXGQFx.jpg

+res/-hp. The first member of the team to reach Lv40 and the first unit fully decked out.

pMEMhMz.jpg

+atk/-hp. Somehow the most damage dealer even though she doesn't have her Rauorblade+ unlocked yet.

anMOAYI.jpg

+hp/-res. Ties with my Black Knight for best panic ploy user. Has Luna, just needs to learn it.

LegAKFl.jpg

+atk/-spd. Needs Brave Axe+. Has goad fliers and DB, just needs to learn said skills. The first one gotten out of these units, but one of the last ones trained.

To do list for team:

Spoiler

1) Give Brave Axe+ to Cherche

2) Get DB3 for Hinoka and Cherche

3) Get LnD3 for H!Nowi

3) Grind up SP for H!Nowi, Cherche, and Hinoka for the skills they are missing.

Units still used, but not as much:

Spoiler

2KHUAZX.jpg

She used to be on the team, but was removed once Hinoka came home. Only reason she isn't used is because the team would've been two blues and two reds, which would make reds really hard to kill.