Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most recent project.

tumblr_p0t2n1Lqbp1shnqb4o1_540.png

The mascot/leader of my WIP Flier Emblem team. It gets particularly scary when you realize that I'm running quad Goad... >3> most folks aren't coming close to 65 Atk hah. 

Team Air Superiority 2.0

Agw65nJ.png?1PiVIjOd.png?1

yqWAesS.png?1Jjl1h6D.png?1

Why does Camilla have a Carrot Axe, you ask? Because she's an elegant princess who uses only the most refined of weapons.

Why does Catria have a Carrot Lance, you ask? Because only the finest of weapons can be used by the best Whitewing.

Why have I removed Nowi, a good red flier, for Camilla, a third green flier in the team? Because surely Camilla's retainer, the best assassin ever, will perform better with some morale support from her loving employer... Beruka is still the squad leader, of course.

I just love the idea of this team, and the only reason I didn't do it earlier was because of the limited triangle coverage. But since I don't care about that anymore (or at least don't think it's too much of a burden on this team)...

Team Air Superiority 2.0!

And now for just one more Beruka to come home...

30 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Team Air Superiority 2.0

[...]

Why does Camilla have a Carrot Axe, you ask? Because she's an elegant princess who uses only the most refined of weapons.

Why does Catria have a Carrot Lance, you ask? Because only the finest of weapons can be used by the best Whitewing.

Why have I removed Nowi, a good red flier, for Camilla, a third green flier in the team? Because surely Camilla's retainer, the best assassin ever, will perform better with some morale support from her loving employer... Beruka is still the squad leader, of course.

I just love the idea of this team, and the only reason I didn't do it earlier was because of the limited triangle coverage. But since I don't care about that anymore (or at least don't think it's too much of a burden on this team)...

Team Air Superiority 2.0!

And now for just one more Beruka to come home...

Cool team! I don't think running a green heavy team is impossible, ask @Hilda

Wouldn't Goad Flyers on all 4 be better, since they are all melee? Camilla as your mage bait would make good use of QR. 

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Cool team! I don't think running a green heavy team is impossible, ask @Hilda

Wouldn't Goad Flyers on all 4 be better, since they are all melee? Camilla as your mage bait would make good use of QR. 

Firstly, thanks! :D Secondly, you raise some good points. It's just a shame I've run out of Pallas for Goad Fliers, and that QR is 5* exclusive. But once I get the skills, I'll be sure to tweak the team.

So despite having a personal bias for Beruka I decided to build Michalis instead mainly because of the Haucteclere upgrade and none of my Berukas having a good nature. Suffice to say the build has not turned out quite as good as I was expecting. (He was originally going to get heavy blade and Aether), I was trying to create a mini Aether using the Hautecleres bonus effect but it didn't work well so is it a better idea to just give him Luna/moonbow and call it a day?

Screenshot_2017-12-16-21-29-10-74.thumb.png.3ba8a1b6f0eed9c302beb266a445bc94.png

Here are some units who's builds did work 

Spoiler

Edited by Mackc2

This is my soleil! I had one before but after getting a +attk one I decided to put in a lot of effort for her. She's got a 65 attack now, and I gave her a big time wo dao that has  more than her default sword just cuz I wanna let her counter on enemy phases ? I wanna get her better b slot skills but I'll have to research more :D

Screenshot_20171216-174441.jpg

These two.

Ike is my favourite character, and while I do have a +8 young mercenary Ike, Brave Ike is the only character I can truly say I’ve ever whaled for. I just love using him, love his build, love his deep blue eyes... erm, in a manly way of course.

The other is Ninian. My 3rd 5* pull (after Lucina and Lukas, another fav of mine) she’s been a mainstay and the dancing queen of my team since I started and am slowly building her SP up again to upgrade Lightning breath for +speed. She has a new partner too, Nowi. My new team should be fun.

2671D14D-CFAA-4378-8A08-15AD97EC5014.png

D21AD1FA-75A7-4A87-8BCC-477E86AAA9CB.png

So i have been working on my Lyn again and those are the results:

IMG_1734.PNG.84adf5d5b187a9f408c852f38b08f9e9.PNG

1. Lyn built:
HP46/Atk47/Spd43/Def29/Res28
Sol katti Upgraded with Weapon Refinery (Brash assault and Desperation)
Reposition
Draconic Aura
Flashing Blade 3
Wrath 3
C: Flexible
Seal: Phantom Spead 2 (I intend to bring this up to 3)

This built brings consistent number and is solid, my Lyn has +SPD/-HP nature, an +Atk nature would be optimal

Next up:
Revenge of the plains!

IMG_1735.PNG.02d971bc06dae179f950f7a28b300b79.PNG
HP54/Atk47/Spd43/Def29/Res28
Sol Katti (upgraded)
Reciprocal Aid
Reprisal
HP+5
Wrath 3
C: Flexible
Seal: HP+5

this one isnt quite finished its missing 9 HP, 2 from the Seal, 4 if being a +HP IV and 3 from water blessing which would bump her HP up to 63. This built shines below10 HP the best with Reprisal.

Vengeance is an option too, since Wrath contuniously puts the counter 1 below for each turn, you can wait one turn and attack afterward. @1 HP Lyn would deal 41 dmg with one attack, not counting in the 2. attack. Trying to get a +HP Lyn but its a pita ._.

Obviously its a very risky playstyle and not very consistent because there is no easy way to bring her to 1 HP, if you can reach 10 HP its allready golden <3

My next project is to built my +5 Karel into a powerhouse with. He can become quite bulki with summoner support, blessing and +5 HP seal and a Wo dao+ (upgraded) all those would give him 18 addional HP bringing him up to 70 HP. slap Distant counter + quick riposte and Reprisal <3. Best nature would be +HP/-def, mine is sadly +HP/-spd :/. Proceed to run him with a healer :D

No pics yet, but I'm planning on building up Selena.  I got a +Atk/-Res one, and I'm planning on using her as an anti-armour, with the inevitable flood of armor units coming.  With +Atk, she reaches 43 base attack with Armorsmasher+ equipped, which is decent.  Throw on Fury/TA 3/+Atk/Axebreaker and you've got a pretty good anti-armor unit.

Well, I should probably post his since I finished is, so I here I go:GvVpnQf.jpg

Y0np8js.jpg

I have finished building this beautiful lady. The warriors map's have been a big help in finishing her. Gronnraven will be used way more often then Gronnblade due to the current meta game.

Right now I have a dream of making up Soleil's family. While grinding her up with a dancer and reciprocal aid healer I noticed. Olivia, Felicia, Soleil all look rather similar. And Felicia is an option to be Soleil's mother. And Laslow is Olivia's daughter. So now I want to merge up Olivia and Laslow to join Felicia at 4*+10.  A quick look at a mass simulator appears to me that they will even each use a different refinement, which I think is neat. Laslow wants Defense Refinement. Olivia and her Wo Dao waffle between SPD and ATK depending on all kinds of factors. My attack boon Felicia really wants a touch more speed. And the way I got Soleil kitted out means she could want any. However, with RES refinement she hits 30 RES with Summoner Support which is enough to ploy most everything she wants to ploy. So yeah, someday I want to complete this family. My Felicia is technically complete, but given that I need something to kill lances in that party I am planning to shift her to a more offensive role. Death Blow looks like it has the best results, of course, but I lack fodder for that right now. Soleil will be complete once I finish dragging her up to 40 after unlocking her potential.

Though you know thinking about it I do have Inigo(+ATK/-HP). That would probably be better coverage wise. And the Breath of Life/Dancer ring combo would give another source of healing to help out Felicia. Anyways point being I thought family team might be something fun to do, but I sometimes have an odd idea of 'fun'.

Hi guys, here I have some update from my recently finished projects! :D

5a423d6ba72bd_Palla(1).thumb.jpg.2b2fe66e2b1d13023a369dcbb247ab8f.jpg

First of all, here's my Palla. She's the 4* one I once posted, but now she's finished! She's now 5* and has Sturdy Blow 2, Swordbreaker 3 and Goad Fliers, with the Close Defense 3 Sacred Seal. I never thought she would be so bulky. I also have upgraded her Wo Dao + to the +Atk version. Next step will be changing Hasrh Command for a positioning Assist, since now I'm only running Goad Fliers on my Flier Emblem, so no Hones that could be paniced need to be correcter anymore. I was considering changing the special too to Bonfire, but I think it's okay as it's now.

5a423d6d7c85f_Subaki(1).thumb.jpg.05b773dfa5b86f24053c43fb4f6beb19.jpg

Subaki is the next one. I was very tired of Hinoka being so weak in my Flier Emblem, so I decided to change to another blue flier who could do better things for the team. That's how I finished 5*ing this Subaki. He runs Lote's Shield, Quick Riposte 3 and Goad Fliers, and his Sacred Seal is Quickened Pulse. Although Lote's Shield has just become a Sacred Seal today, I prefer to keep it as the A slot, 'cause quicker Bonfire is needed for this set to work. His weapon is his default Sapphire Lance +, as I had trouble dealing with some red units (looking at you, Black Night) in arena. His assist is Swap.

5a423d6f7d738_Valter(1).thumb.jpg.55e9c23f1e4cac5972ee404449a6e823.jpg

Finally, here's Valter. He's not from my usual Flier Emblem, but it's a character I like since I first met him in Sacred Stones, so I had to build him. It's not the most original build, using Fury 3 and Cursed Lance to both boost his stats while letting him be at Vantage and Brash Assault range. His C skill is Fortify Fliers, his assist is Draw Back and has Bonfire as his special.

Any thoughts? Comments?

@Javi Blizz hey cool Fliers, I like most Fliers a lot and it's nice to not see always the same builds. 

Here my 2 cents:

Spoiler

Palla

Her A-Skill doesn't go well with the seal. It's cool to make her bulky, but you should decide if to make her a Player Phase unit or an Enemy Phase unit. 

Also her weapon refinement is probably the weakest (gives only +2 ATK). The +10 special damage, or +DEF or even +SPD would have been better (it's still possible to do another refinement to the same weapon, you can switch between them later like between learned skills). 

Valter:

Fury is perfect for Valter, but he is in the same mixed EP/PP situation like Palla (Vantage for EP, Brash Assault for PP). Since you have a blue EP unit in Subaki, you could change Valter easily into a PP unit. Just switch out Vantage for Desperation, which has got great synergy with the Brash Assault seal you already put on him. 

Subaki

Along with Narcian one of the remaining Fliers for me to build. Cool guy. 

Thanks for de feedback @mampfoid and @Poimagic

I was trying to make with Palla a unit that works both on Player Phase and Enemy Phase, but I can try to just focus her into one of those. Btw, I’m pretty happy on how she’s working. Which Sacred Seal would you recommend?

As for Valter, I chose Bonfire because I don’t like to have units which has access to the same buffs using the same Sacred Seal. That way, if for any reason I want to run both of them, I can do it

8 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I was trying to make with Palla a unit that works both on Player Phase and Enemy Phase, but I can try to just focus her into one of those. Btw, I’m pretty happy on how she’s working. Which Sacred Seal would you recommend?

If you want more special damage, QP + Bonfire would be good, but the +10 damage refinement of her sword would give a similar effect without the need of a seal. 

If you really want to mix EP/PP, then ATK smoke would help in certain situations. 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I still wish I could pull Titanias as much as you do... xP And Fredericks as well for that matter. Awesome job! My Frederick is still at +4, but I did change up his set a bit. He now has a Slaying Axe+ and Quick Reposte 2 and will later have a def boost Slaying Axe+. I'm still short a few refining stones and coins.