Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

I've not got screenshots since he's not finished yet, but my biggest project was getting Gaius to 5* 40 and keep him somewhat usable.

He's got to 5* Level 40 and has most of his skills (currently Rogue Dagger+, Fury 3, Poison Strike 3, Forgotten his special). 

He needs something like Drag Back and some kind of boosting skill to be complete for now, and then I plan to at least give him Silver Dagger+ if I ever pull two 5* Jakobs.

I adore him <3

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on a serious grind for Hero Merit in the last few weeks using carefully picked teams and the Defensive Battle 5 normal mode map. I've burned almost all available stamina and about half of my ~70 stamina potions. I'm very pleased with the results - somewhere between 13000 and 15000 feathers from Hero Merit milestones. I can't post a screenshot because I don't know how to compress the image. But the gist of it is that I have six characters maxed out at 2000 HM: Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Cecilia, Olivia, Xander. Plus several more characters with high marks.

Finished Characters

Ryoma		+SPD, -ATT	Raikinto	Astra		Swap*			Defiant ATT	Vantage*	Hone SPD
Ephraim		+DEF, -RES	Siegmund	Moonbow		Rally Resistance*	Defiant DEF*	Swordbreaker*	Threaten DEF
Nino		+SPD, -RES	Gronnblade+	Draconic Aura*	Draw Back		Fury*		Desperation*	Breath of Life*

1. Ryoma: The easiest to finish as all he wanted was Swap and Vantage. I am tempted to change Astra for something else, but I don't really know what to put there and Ryoma functions just fine with Astra. Galeforce might be fun, but that means I need to find a suitable character to sacrifice first...

2. Ephraim: My latest creation, Ephraim has finally finished his build. // However, it turns out that a Triangle Adept + Lancebreaker Ephraim with +ATT, -RES is better overall, but I'm fairly happy with the Ephraim I have.

3. Nino: Nino is prepared for battle! I chose to run Fury over Life and Death so Nino can tank Blue Mages such as Linde and Reinhardt. When I have no need for Fury or I need Nino to save her HP (like in defense maps), I replace it with her default +3 RES.

Works in Progress

Erika		+SPD, -HP	Sieglinde	Iceberg*	Rally Defense*	Distant Counter*Renewal*	Hone SPD	
S!Lucina	+SPD, -DEF	Blue Egg+	Glimmer*	Rally Speed	Swift Sparrow	Seal RES	Spur ATT*
S!Camilla	+ATT, -SPD	Gronnraven+*	Bonfire*	Rally Attack	Triangle Adept*	Quick Riposte*	Threaten ATT

Chrom (+SPD)	+SPD, -HP	Falchion	Aether		Pivot*		Defiant SPD*	Quick Riposte*	Spur DEF
Hana		+SPD, -HP	Brave Sword+*	Escutcheon*	Rally ATT	Life and Death	Desperation*	Threaten DEF*
Xander		+N/A, -N/A	Siegfried	Bonfire*	???		Defiant ATT*	Vantage*	Spur DEF

Cherche (ATT)	+ATT, -RES	Brave Axe+*	Dragon Fang*	Pivot		Life and Death*	Lancebreaker*	Threaten DEF*
Cherche (DEF)	+DEF, -RES	Hammer+		Blazing Flame*	Pivot		Iote's Shield*	Quick Riposte*	Threaten ATT*
F!Robin		+N/A, -N/A	Gronnwolf+	Ignis		Rally ATT*	Close Counter*	Blue TomebreakerThreaten RES*
Michalis	+N/A, -N/A	Hauteclere	Blazing Thunder	Harsh Command*	Iote's Shield	Quick Riposte*	Threaten ATT*

Kagero		+ATT, -DEF	Poison Dagger+	Moonbow*	Draw Back*	Life and Death*	Poison Strike*	Savage Blow*

1. Erika: She just wants Distant Counter and Renewal, but I am seriously considering about running Triangle Adept instead. Erika is more of a rally bot, and having Triangle Adept will help Erika stand her ground when dealing with Hectors and other Greens.

2. Spring Lucina: I just put her down here since she is a 5*. I actually don't know what to do with her yet.

3. Spring Camilla: She doesn't have any of the skills and with Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte in high demand, I don't see her being optimized any time soon.

4. Chrom: I'm having fun with SPD manipulation with this Chrom so he will be doubling enemies a lot (29 + 7 = 36 SPD). I can run Threaten SPD for more craziness, but right now he is just a 4* character and others have higher priority.

5. Hana: Just get her to 5* status and give her a Brave Sword+ & Threaten DEF, and my Hana will be set! Until she gets her Sword though, she is on the backburner.

6. Xander: Not the most original build, but it works for me. I am more or less going to play him like Ryoma.

7. Cherche (ATT): Needs lots of skills to be optimized, probably won't be happening any time soon.

8. Cherche (DEF): I am tempted to use Iote's Shield as a swap-in on her as it is not as useful as I thought (When archers are around, great! If not, it's a waste of a slot). I am thinking about giving her Heavy Blade so she can charge up the Blazing Flame faster.

9. F!Robin: Just a fun little build. I could just transform her into a Green Robin (-raven + Triangle Adept), but opted to stay with the anti-cavalry tome to save SP. It also makes her a little more unique.

10. Michalis: Has priority over my lovely Cherches because he is pre-optimized over my DEF Cherche build due to Hauteclere. Give him Heavy Blade and call down the thunder!

11. Kagero: Would be a prime candidate, but she lacks Life and Death as well as Savage Blow. If I can get Life and Death on Kagero, her priority would jump up because I already have a 5* Kagero waiting to merge into my "prime version."

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Well nobody wants to see you die, but your dedication is awesome!

Nobody uses Seliph these days XD

Ha! I'm glad to hear that thank you :p

To be honest I haven't used Seliph to much recently but he'll make his triumphant return soon! Probably when I pull another Hinata. The SP grind never stops!

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

EDIT: gotta give mad props to @Rezzy @Tuvy @DarkLordIvy all for using and 5*ing their favorites who aren't necessarily considered great or optimal >w< As someone using the manakete + infantry lancer who are typically considered the worst of the bunch (along with Camilla who is probably worst just after Beruka) I can respect that haha ~u~

To be honest I pulled both of these guys already at 5*. Although I do have a 4* Seliph who might get upgraded for another merge one day. 

I say a good part of the fun in this game is making any unit you like work. 

I really like your dragon team by the way. Good luck pulling the rest of them!

2 hours ago, JSND said:

You mean DIE TYRFING right?

Okay you win. I wish I had thought of that pun :p

Thank you for making my day with that one. 

Edit:

@Birdy

We are few but we are mighty! 

Brave sword huh? I had not thought of that. :0

That looks like a fun build!

Edited by DarkLordIvy

I haven't invested too much into any one character as far as 5* exclusive weapons or skills go, but I have raised an A!Tiki from a 3* to 5, as I've mentioned a few times on this board.  My first character with a complete skill set was Nino, who remains a key member of my arena teams.

I have a couple long-term goals in mind, but they hinge on things that may or not happen.  Now that I've pulled Hinoka, I'd love to build a flying team around Narcian.  I could get started on this already, but I'm really hoping they introduce an inheritable DC axe like a Tomahawk or something so Narcian can function beyond just over-killing blues.  Eirika/Ephraim/Nino/Canas is another dream team of mine that I want to make a reality someday, but obviously this depends on a character who might get added at some point, but is by no means a shoe-in. 

I've got a lot of projects. I'm really good at starting them...but really bad at finishing them. My goal is to make ideal builds (on a budget) for my favorite characters as well as my 5 stars. Right now, I'm just setting little goals for myself. I'd like to get all of my 5 star characters to level 40. I'm currently switching things up between Ninian, Klein, and Jeorge. Another long term project is getting Ursula to 5 stars. My last 20k feathers went to giving her Barblade+. She's currently level 27 at 4 stars. (I need to grind my horsies for SP so she can benefit from those buffs.)

I feel like a lot of my builds are rather generic, so I can't say that I put too much work into them when I'm working with someone else's strategy, but I'm very proud of my M. Robin. Triangle Adept 3 + Vantage 3 has saved me many a time. I also really love my Nino. There may be a thousand Ninos in the Arena, but I absolutely adore mine. My next 20k feathers (after promoting Ursula), will go towards making her +1.

47 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've got a lot of projects. I'm really good at starting them...but really bad at finishing them.

The great human dilemma.

Anyway, topic.

Hoo Boy.

My Nino is finally done after nearly two or so months of use since I pulled her as a 3*, and she and Ephraim are my only two units with maxed HM. My most recent projects I finished were Hana and Xander since they were bonus units for arena, and overall I'm very satisfied with how they turned out. Too bad they drown in the sea of red swords.

As per my fascination with red swords, my next project is most likely going to be Lloyd unless I opt to use Sharena for the next rotation; otherwise, Camus has a bump to 5* reserved for him. Aside from that, I don't have anything in mind, really, since I lack the pieces to do themed teams like Horse Emblem. I do have a Tharja I can give the same build as my Nino, but I just don't have the resources to put work into her. Yet.

I've had a few major projects so far that I'm pretty happy with.

Spoiler

IMG_1251.thumb.PNG.73d85ea595b7f0fb20d4eec5737dfc9a.PNG

This was my first major project that took me quite a long time to finish. Granted the A skill never got replaced, but that's because she became benched before I finished since (as I'll get to in a moment) another project unit has taken her place on my main team. A 4* -spd Peri was literally my only usable blue unit for a couple months(I was trying to conserve my feathers too much to upgrade Sharena), and she served me valiantly. I really needed somebody who could be solid against swords and mages, so she became my first SI project to help her do just that. She preformed very well, until the next girl came along..

Spoiler

IMG_1252.thumb.PNG.4ccaec5e30d0ec628b24993929b616b4.PNG

I managed to pull the #1 blue unit on my list, so of course I had to go all out with her as best I could. She's the first unit I sacrificed an upgraded 5* to for a tier 3 skill(RIP Hana) She's just incredible. I wish she was +atk instead of just +def/-res, but SI-wise I'm very happy with what I've done with her. She's so much fun to use and a vital part of my main team. It took a long while to grind all that SP on her, and even with Galeforce being native to her it still costs a hell of a lot. She's one of the most rewarding SI projects that I've done, aside from the next unit.

Spoiler

IMG_1250.thumb.PNG.ab49d65a9afb8a1bc5d1a2760bf19160.PNG

And here's the current crown jewel of my barracks, and the most extensive project for skill inheritance I've done by far. Totally worth the effort as she's a complete monster. I wish regular Camilla was half as good as bunny girl here is. Savage Blow was thrown on when I had no Threaten Res available to pass on instead, but it's been doing fine enough so I don't feel like switching it out despite that I have some extra Ursulas I could use for it now. It took a lot of effort to SI literally every skill onto her, but it's worked out great. Making a Cecilia 5* for that Gronnraven+ was painful but totally worth in the end. She's a joy to use and just excellent all around in both arena, GHB and all the other new maps that have come out. She even hit 2000 HM way before my Eirika did (who's usually always with my trainees) because of just how much I use her.

I don't really have any current big projects going on, sadly. I've been budget SI'ing some of my other 5* units and training up some more of the 5* and 4* units I've had sitting around in preperation for the permadeath event, but nothing has been a big deal like these. Outside of any upcoming units from new banners, I'm still waiting to actually pull a Beruka and Kagero that have both been evading me, much to my dismay. Unless I get awful IVs on them I'll be putting a lot of effort into making them 5* and decked out with skills when they finally find their way to me.

Edited by Alkaid

Hm. My two favorite project units are definitely:

Caeda - One of the first builds that I came up with on my own, the one that got me into analysis write-ups (a short-lived endeavor =P ), and made me decide to finally go ahead with plans to write up a combat simulator. Strangely enough, I have a random 5* Cain pull to thank for all of that, as I knew I would never want to actually use him. Once SI was announced, I was basically hunting around for someone to give it to.

Spoiler

n3tkPUs.jpg

Elise - When I made the switch from full-team training to single-unit focus in the training tower, Elise was my go-to healer. Eventually she got so stacked with Skill Points that I just started tossing stuff on her (like "oh hey, if healers were ever made combat-capable, Spd +3 would be cool on her" or "dang, a healer with Wings of Mercy would be interesting" or "Training Cavs would be so much easier if I had Elise double as a buff-bot and ran 2 dancers").

Then Wrathful Staff decided to exist, and Elise's Quilt of Sorrow began construction.

Spoiler

sQqMe42.jpg

Edited by LordFrigid
Those pictures came out a LOT larger than I was expecting them to.

I'm currently working on a Frobin and a Navarre.

Frobin had to be raised from 3 star (Still at 4*, but I have the feathers and seals to go 5*), and I had to 5* a Cecilia in order to give her Gronnraven. She's not even close to finished, since I only have 1 skill slot figured out, and no support skill.

Navarre required a bit of skill inheritance to give him Luna, Ardent Sacrifice, among a few other skills. Still needs to get to 5* though.

For my fellow Cherchies @Sire  @Eridras:

kWM5oTR.png

Nearly identical to the one posted on the previous page by Eridras, but mine's -Def. Pulled this as a 3* on my first wyvern banner pull, then pulled a 5* with +Spd/-Atk immediately after. I was already pretty interested in making a Brave Cherche, but THEN the game gave me a terrible 4* Klein. It was meant to be. If I pull one with +Atk/-Spd, I'll merge onto that.

Everything else I have is unremarkable in terms of investments, so meh. Hoping to get an +Atk Chrom to merge my +HP/-Atk, also Distant Counter or Heavy Blade if I ever manage non-ideal Hectors or Ikes.

I'm missing lots of skill fodder still so a lot of my units are works in progress. 

Ephraim:

Spoiler

Nature: +res -hp

A: Defiant Def (looking to replace with Triangle adept once I get 4* Roy)

B: Seal Def (Looking to replace with Lancebreaker.... Once I get 5* Arthur because I'm not sacrificing Narcian)

C: Hone Speed

Special: Moonbow

Support: Reposition

Seal: +atk

Nino+1:

Spoiler

Nature: +SPD -Res

A:Fury

B: Empty (Come home Shanna....I need your Desperation ;_;)

C: Hone atk

Special: Draconic Aura

Support: Ardent Sacrifice

Seal: +Hp

Ryoma: 

Spoiler

Nature: +atk -Res

A: Defiant atk (looking to replace with Fury once I pull another Hinata)

B: Vantage

C: Hone Speed

Special:Moonbow

Support: Reposition

Seal: +spd

I'm making a Horse Emblem team...

Almost Done:

Cecilia (+SPD, -RES) - Gronnraven+, Glacies with A: Triangle Adept and C: Hone Cavalry

I'm torn between giving her Wings of Mercy so she can teleport around or Lancebreaker so she wreck Lance users. She's so far my default DELETE button for Colorless units and she laughs at the Takumi and other bow users in the Arena. Now, if Reinhardt is around; I'm looking at a Cecilia with 35 SPD (since mine's a +SPD and expected to have 29 SPD at max level and rank). For her assist, I'm thinking of Rally Resistance because of Ursula. Despite of her RES bane; her Glacies-boosted attack can still land some hurting.

Works In Progress:

Xander (Neutral)

Proposed Loadout: Siegmund with Ignis, A: Fury, B: Vantage and C: Fortify Cavalry

The whole point here is to turn Xander into an offensive juggernaut. Fury is to buff up his stats despite of the recoil. Pair those Fury boosts with someone with Hone Cavalry and Goad Cavalry; I could be looking at +13 in ATK and SPD; Xander averages at 24 SPD and with those bonuses, I'm looking at a 37 SPD Xander which sounds insane. Ignis to take advantage of his beefy Defense stat and Fortify Cavalry so that the squishier members of my bunch (Ursula and Cecilia) would last longer. Maybe I should use Draw Back as Assist on him so I can piss off some enemies.

(correct me on my numbers if I'm wrong)

Ursula (Neutral)

Proposed Loadout: Blarblade+ with Iceberg, A: Death Blow, B: Desperation and C: Ward Cavalry

The glass cannon of the team. I decided to give Ursula Iceberg as her proc skill since she'll be using a -Blade tome. Death Blow so her hits on Player Phase will HURT a lot. She'll have Reciprocal Aid as Assist so I can put her at Desperation range. Ward Cavalry is going to be her support skill.

Yet to Obtain:

Reinhardt

Proposed Loadout: Dire Thunder with either Bonfire/Ignis/Luna or Moonbow, A: Death Blow, B: Can't think yet... and C: Goad Cavalry

The guy with the Brave weapon. I'm torn between exploiting his decent DEF stat to make use of Bonfire or Ignis or just go with Luna or Moonbow. Death Blow is for his double-tap of doom, B-skill; can't think of an idea yet... Lancebreaker, Swordbreaker or maybe a Tomebreaker? Goad Cavalry is pretty much self-explanatory. Draw Back as assist just for the sake of trolling enemies.

Edited by Frosty

I have a couple of units that I invested a lot of time into, but I'll start with my all mage team that I'm using in the Arena at the moment.

Spoiler

JwTjmxw.png

Ever since I pulled her, Sanaki has been a mainstay on my team because of how good she is at deleting Green and Grey units thanks to her +Atk nature, TA3 and Rauhdhrraven+. She can also deal with Swords or Red tome depending on whether her B slot (she also has Swordbreaker 2 in reserve). Her base C slot, Hone Atk is pretty good as well, though I switched it to Hone Spd 3 for the express purpose of helping one of my of my other mages. I initially gave her Dragon Fang as a Special, but realized Glacies dealt slightly more damage. And I replaced her support for Draw Back since it allows her to drag her teammates out of the range of an enemy after they attacked.The 2000 HM were gathered while she acted as the atk booster and damage dealer in my training team. But I think Sanaki is the favorite unit I own currently. Her ability to completely trivialize S!Camilla and Cecilia make it so I never really worry about encountering Flier/Horse emblem teams and she's a great counter against dangerous grey unit like Kagerou and Brave Bow+ archers.

Spoiler

uqdPG3y.png

Celica is a more recent addition, but I had to grind tons of SP to get her ready for the Arena. + Def/-Res is far from an idea nature, but with Fury 3, she gains a respectable 28 defense, which allows her to take hits from non-blue enemies in a pinch and her lack of Res isn't as big a problem considering Sanaki is on the team. Anyway, I gave her Fury, both because I didn't have access to L&D3 and because I like the increase in bulk Fury provides. Renewal 3 helps mitigates some of the damage from Ragnarok and Fury and Fortify Res is to help the other mages on the team tank. Draw Back is there for the same reason Sanaki has it. Future plans could very well be giving her Rauhdrblade+ and a different Special, though I never really felt like her having Blazing Light was a detriment and it allowed me to cook a Distant Counter Zephiel that would have killed my other unit. Still, she's plenty strong as she is right now.

Spoiler

0xNe9Xp.png

I manged to pull 2 Julias while the mage banner was going strong and I was lucky enough to get a +Atk/-Res one. Draw Back was against used for the same reason as above, Fury was given to her to patch her Res bane, as well as giving her an overall boost and I decided to keep Dragon Fang on her for the moment. For the B slot, she's currently using G Tomebreaker 3, though it is kind of useless with Sanaki and Celica on the team, which is why I'm grinding SP to give her Renewal 3 instead. For the C slot, I gave her Hone Atk because every one loves having 4 more Atk. Her main use on the team currently is to counter Reinhardt and other dangerous blue units.

Spoiler

TerstdB.png

Finally, there is Linde. I managed to pull a Linde as one of my first 5* right after I started playing the game. With her default kit, she was plenty strong, but with the feathers I got from the last mage gauntlet as well as two extra Linde from the banner, I was able to turn her into a monster. Her having Blarblade is the main reason why the other 3 mages on the team are running Hone and Fortify skills. She's the only one on the team who doesn't have Draw Back, but that's because her default Ardent Sacrifice is perfect in getting her to the HP range where Desperation 3 is active. Darting Blow is there to ensure more occasions where she doubles the opponent and Hone Atk is just a good buff for the rest of the team.

It took a lot of SP grinding, but I'm pretty happy with this team at the moment, since it allowed me to net the most effortless deathless streak I had in the arena yet.

16 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Celica is a more recent addition, but I had to grind tons of SP to get her ready for the Arena. + Def/-Res is far from an idea nature, but with Fury 3, she gains a respectable 28 defense, which allows her to take hits from non-blue enemies in a pinch and her lack of Res isn't as big a problem considering Sanaki is on the team. Anyway, I gave her Fury, both because I didn't have access to L&D3 and because I like the increase in bulk Fury provides. Renewal 3 helps mitigates some of the damage from Ragnarok and Fury and Fortify Res is to help the other mages on the team tank. Draw Back is there for the same reason Sanaki has it. Future plans could very well be giving her Rauhdrblade+ and a different Special, though I never really felt like her having Blazing Light was a detriment and it allowed me to cook a Distant Counter Zephiel that would have killed my other unit. Still, she's plenty strong as she is right now.

If you're running a Fury build on Celica, I personally suggest that you just go all-in with Desperation instead of Renewal, since you can't really expect to return to full health with Fury unless you barely use Celica at all. Fury + Ragnarok recoil instantly puts Celica in Desperation range.

Also, if you're gonna run Raurblade, Tharja is just better.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

28 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If you're running a Fury build on Celica, I personally suggest that you just go all-in with Desperation instead of Renewal, since you can't really expect to return to full health with Fury unless you barely use Celica at all. Fury + Ragnarok recoil instantly puts Celica in Desperation range.

Also, if you're gonna run Raurblade, Tharja is just better.

I have Linde with Ardent Sacrifice to help Celica go back to full, but I might still try giving her Desperation since I have 9 Shanna collecting dust in my barracks.

And while it might be true that Tharja's extra speed point makes her better, I like Celica more than Tharja so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ladies and gentlemen, I humbly present to you...

the most benevolent of them all

the one who possesses such magnificent grace 

the trappiest of the traps

Screenshot_2017-05-22-22-36-20.thumb.png.ce910b8d865c0c39552810439e8d541e.png

He's +ATK/-SPD which is a bit bittersweet. Nonetheless, I know I have said it before so many times already, but nothing can replace the joy of how rewarding this can be. I never thought that Lucius will make it into the game considering there are lots of more popular competitors in different series. 

As for my dream team:

Spoiler

I am building a Blazing Team! *CUE IN BLAZING BLADE ATTACK THEME!!!!*

Screenshot_2017-05-22-22-36-50.png.345324ab87ca86cd2c3f30ff8a9c0b65.png

4 characters are not enough!!!

Currently working on Raven right now (Need to 5* Hana for that Life and Death 3 since Raven's IVs are +Res/-HP which essentially balances his Def and Res at 25)

And I'm still itching to pull for Lyn!

Other than that, all is well. Although I am still keeping my head up for Guy, Rath, Pent, Louise, Nils, Heath, Kent, Sain, Oswin, etc.

Put in a lot of hard work into these four..

Ike:

Spoiler

I spent less than 24 hours leveling him up to 40, SP grinding to have him inherit skills, and basically used a lot of resources for him.  He was pretty fun to train up too considering he could hit almost anything that hit him.  He's +Atk/-Res if any of you wanted to know.  And this is an old screenshot, he has 3000+ SP and 2000 HM now...because I use him all the time.

Ninian:

Spoiler

Ninian is a character staple for whenever I need to train up any character.  Dancing dragon mom is awesome and I'm really happy with all the work I put into her since I had to SP grind for her pretty extensively just to get enough for her to inherit skills.  She +Atk/-HP.

Kagero:

Spoiler

It took me forever to get my first Kagero and she was a 4* which is the Kagero I now have as a 5*.  There was a lot of SP grinding for her since I wanted specific skills for her.  She's such a great assassin since she takes out a lot of infantry units and chips away which is nice.  She's +Res/-HP.

Palla:

Spoiler

I don't use Palla as a mainstay on my team, but I had a blast training her up.  She was originally 3* and she's one of my favorites from Shadow Dragon with good art in FE Heroes so I thought why not?  So I embarked on a "Make Palla Awesome" mission which was challenging, but was successful.  It was also easy to get the skills for her since training her from 3* meant she got tons of SP on the way.  And I actually trained her up while I was in Japan so she's kinda a reminder that I went to Japan in a weird way; like, I specifically remember where exactly I was when I made her 5*.  She's +Atk/-HP.  (Yeah I have a lot of -HP heroes..)

Edited by MediocreLee

No surprise, my biggest project is Jeorge, somewhere around 40k feathers promoting him from 4* and feeding 5* Hana for LoD so far. He is most certainly the one I've had most fun building so far too :) 

Spoiler

iYE6e32.png

Here's mine! Galeforce and Distanc Counter costs a ton, but since I'll be using her in every arena battle, this'll surely help rack up points :3

P.S. How do you guys add pictures here? I can see the clipmark, but it always says the size file is too big for me...

Edited by Birdy

6 minutes ago, Birdy said:

P.S. How do you guys add pictures here? I can see the clipmark, but it always says the size file is too big for me...

Just link the image itself--not the album--into the post from somewhere like imgur and it should embed automatically. That's what I do at least, though I can't get it to work on mobile.

Also, if you want to add new attachments (don't need to do this if you're linking the image to somewhere else), you can delete old attachments by clicking on your username in the upper right corner, clicking "Attachments" and finding the posts related to the ones you want to delete. Simply edit that post and delete the attachment, then save.

Edited by MrSmokestack