Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

Hello again! Now, unlike the last posts I've made these units aren't guaranteed to be on the same team as each other. Just keeping that in mind~

Okay, so first off I want to start with Lissa...you know, the same Lissa I talk about. Anyhow, I'm planning on a new build for her: Wrathful Pain+, Martyr+, Miracle, Brazen Def/Res, Guard, Atk Ploy, and the Distant Def seal. With that build, I'm planning on her being somewhat of a front-line unit that thrives on dishing out Pain and taking as little as possible. With the combination of Brazen Def/Res and Distant Def with her natural 28/30 defenses, she'll gain 13 in each stat (when below 80% HP against a ranged enemy) for a total of 41/43. After every combat she can counterattack, she'll proc Pain...during every battle, she'll proc Guard...and by the time the enemy can do much of anything to her she'll already have Miracle ready, in which if she survives until the next turn she'll have Martyr+ to get her HP to safe levels (if she manages to have a dancer on her team after going to 1 HP by Miracle, she can heal allies twice and still be in Brazen Def/Res range). I'm kind of thinking of recommending this build to Lu Bu to add her to the Paths of Pain+...wonder what he'll think of it.

The second unit is Lance!Lucina...who I'm pretty sure has been in almost every if not every post of mine here. I recently gave her Firesweep Lance+, and I'm starting to give her skills so that she can be more of a Player Phase unit. Until I get those skills I'll still be relying on my Slaying Lance+/Aether/Steady Breath combo for Arena, but I have high hopes for Firesweep Lance!Lucina.

The third unit is my Felicia that's been on her...once or twice, I forget. Anyhow, I've recently found out that Felicia's Plate and the AoE Specials (Rising/Growing/Blazing Wind/Flame/Thunder/Light) actually work with each other...so I'm planning on making her Summer!Elise 2.0 (see below). Felicia's Plate, Draw Back (what she's had for a long time), Blazing Wind, Death Blow, Desperation, Res Ploy, and the Def Ploy seal. I could also replace Desperation and the Ploys for Bowbreaker, Atk Smoke, and Hardy Bearing for dealing with Vantage+DC users like Hector. She'll be even more useful against Armor Emblem...kufufufufu...

The fourth unit is Roy, from...I don't know if I posted him at all, actually. I thought I did...hmm. Anyhow, I gave him Rally Def/Res and Swordbreaker. He's taking to them pretty nicely, actually. I'm thinking of eventually forging him a Slaying Edge+ so that his Moonbow I gave him is a 1 charge Special.

The fifth unit is my Performing!Azura I've shown on here on...maybe two or three posts, I don't know. I finally managed to forge her a Slaying Axe+...now I'm working on making it either +Def (like in the last post) or +Spd (so she doesn't get doubled as easily).

The sixth is my Summer!Elise from my first post here. I've sort of given up on Gronnblade+ for now, and I sacrificed a Boey so she could have Gronnowl instead. I'm going to see how she does with less damage. The reason I called my Felicia up there "Summer!Elise 2.0" is because Elise's original build had Gronnblade+, Blazing Wind, Heavy Blade, and Hardy Bearing...with Felicia's Plate's supercharge against Mages it acts like a better-but-conditional Heavy Blade, and Felicia's defensive targeting can potentially do more damage than a Bladetome. Anyhow, I'm thinking of going with an Iceberg build instead of sticking with Blazing Wind...due to the influx of Bow!Lyn in the arena since the Brave Heroes banner, Glass Cannon mages have taken a steep dive in usage, and I've lost confidence in her original build to the point where I'm going to start putting her talents in a new direction.

The last unit is Leo. I've been grinding up his SP for the update, and I'm really excited to see if I'll be able to finally include him in a Horse Emblem team. The path I take for his final build will be dependent on what Brynhildr's upgrade will be.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hard time deciding which unit to give Summoner Support to, but I ended up choosing Faye!

Spoiler

NMfc9d2.png

She's +Spd/-Atk, which is pretty horrible for her, but I'm happy with how it turned out! I'm really proud of this build for Faye. I really wanted Distant Defense, Renewal, and Quick Riposte on Faye, but I knew Distant Defense was not an easy A-skill to come by. Thankfully, I pulled an extra Micaiah!

And some others:

Spoiler

FfSP4cF.png

+Atk/-Def, will be merging with more Selenas when I get the feathers! I had 2 extra Brave Lyns, so it was no trouble getting Swift Sparrow for her.

Spoiler

FFw2fu4.png

+Spd/-Atk, also not amazing for Cordelia, but I was gonna merge her later with a better natured Cordelia (preferably +Spd/-Res). I had an extra Jaffar lying around, so I fed him to Cordelia for that Life and Death. Roderick and Tailtiu also did their part in helping Cordelia with this build.

7 hours ago, Birdy said:

Can I post this here? More than individual units, I like to make my projects about team comps. Meet Offensive Defense team and Tactical Decision Summoner! team.

Tactial Decision Summoner.png

Offensive Defense V2.0.png

I see a few +10s here that you haven't posted to the +10 compendium thread yet.

As for me, after completing my Nino, my next big project is Adult Tiki:

Screenshot_20180306-172036.png

The perfect IVs I'd like for her would be +Res -Spd, but for now +Res -HP will suffice until I get it.

My intentions here is to build a mixed tank. Her defense is already pretty reasonable so I decided +Res would be better for such a build.

When she hits +10 (and with the preferred natures of +Res -Spd) her stats will be 49/51/24/39/35.

With Warding Breath, her Res will equal her Def at 39 when attacked (and will charge Aether faster). backed up with a Distant Def Seal to bring both up to 45, which is fine for my intended mixed tank build.

After being lucky enough to summon THREE -Atk Vanguard Ikes through the last two Legendary banners, I felt no misery sacrificing one to this project. However, I had no Aether fodder, so I dumped what orbs I saved up into the current Falchion banner pulling only reds and wound up with a lucky 4* Chrom after using "just" 14 Orbs.

All I need now is 160,000 more feathers (for 7 more merges and getting Subaki to 5* for Quick Riposte 3), all the while being lucky to summon a +Res -Spd Tiki, and she's complete.

54 minutes ago, Raven said:

I see a few +10s here that you haven't posted to the +10 compendium thread yet.

Good call, I'll upload them tomorrow! Good lucking getting Tiki to +10!

Well...I know it hasn't been that long since my last update here, but with the new refinement options I came up with a new team idea.

My first unit I've been working on is -HP/+Spd Eirika. Her final skill lineup will be Sieglinde (+Eff), Pivot, Glacies/Draconic Aura, Distant Counter, Vantage, Hone Spd, and the Quick Riposte seal. She has every one of those on her, but I still need to grind her for SP for DC and Harsh Command (and I need to fully upgrade the seal). I could also go with Distant Def to help her against  One of her allies, which I'm not working on until I know exactly what I want to do with him, is Shigure; his Geyser Dance, combined with Sieglinde's effect will let Eirika go up +4 each stat (without Spur/Drive or Tactic effects). The next unit also heavily benefits from his Singing, so he's definitely going in.

My second/third unit, aside from Shigure, is my Summer!Elise. I think I can finally bring back her Gronnblade build~. Her skills are Gronnblade+, Harsh Command, Blazing Wind, Heavy Blade, Bowbreaker, Spur Spd, and the Hardy Bearing seal. With Eirika and Shigure both offering +4 all stats, Summer!Elise can gain up to 20 additional damage in this team (12 without Shigure having to dance). I don't particularly plan on having her go against Bow!Lyn, but I put Bowbreaker on her anyhow so she'd at least be able to somewhat stand up to her and charge Blazing Wind in the process. Also, her Spur Spd I gave her will help Eirika's already high Spd go even higher (at Eirika's 38 natural Spd, plus Sieglinde's Spur-copied Hone Spd and Summer!Elise's Spur Spd, Eirika will be able to reach up to 46 Spd just by having Summer!Elise stand next to her).

The final unit in this team, at least for now until I can find a unit that may fit more with the team, is my Lance!Lucina. I gave her Windsweep as an option when not using Firesweep Lance+, since her Slaying Lance+/Aether/Steady Breath combo is working very well for her. I might go back to Wrath at some point, but Windsweep is working pretty well as an anti-tank tool. I might even switch back to Geirskogul/Ignis/Renewal if this team lineup proves to be powerful enough (and with Lance!Lucina's Reciprocal Aid combined with Renewal and Shigure's Dancer's Score, she might have enough sustain to keep the team going without having to rely on Aether). So...this team might actually be my chance to go back to a Geirskogul build. Yay!

Fallen Celica (+DEF / -RES): She's currently my biggest investment solely because she's thus far the only project I've completed. She's my Summoner S-Support and is currently S-Supporting with Azura, although I plan to change that to Chrom once he's complete on account of him being her personal ambulance.
          → Beloved Zofia / Reciprocal Aid / Draconic Aura
          → Fury 3 / Desperation 3 / Threaten Spd 3 / Attack +3

Chrom (+HP / -SPD): In progress. I sacrificed a 4★ and a 3★ Donnel (Reciprocal Aid and HP+5), a 4★ Fae (Renewal 3), and a 4★ Klein (Deathblow 3) to prepare him for the glorious task of being Fallen Celica's personal medic. He's got all the skills, so I just need to grind up enough SP to learn them all and get him to Level 40, and then refine Falchion. I have a spare 5★ Chrom that I'm going to merge into him as well. Ideally, I also plan to upgrade my two 4★ Chroms to 5★ and merge them as well, but that will have to wait for a bit.
          → Falchion (Refined) / Reciprocal Aid / Sol
          → Deathblow 3 / Renewal 3 / Spur Def 3 / HP +5

Brave Ike (+SPD / -RES): I promoted Subaki to 5★ for the sole purpose of promptly sacrificing him for Quick Riposte 3. I did not feel bad at all because his voice grates on me. Also sacrificed 3★ Barst for Reposition. All other skills are from Ike's base kit, so once the grinding is done he'll be ready to go.
          → Urvan / Reposition / Aether
          → Steady Breath / Quick Riposte 3 / Threaten Def 3 / Close Def 3

Azura (+SPD / -DEF): Sacrificed 4★ Cain, Odin, and Catria to her for Wings of Mercy 3, Moonbow, and Armored Blow 3. Again, just need to get on the grind train and she'll be done.
          → Sapphire Lance+ / Sing / Moonbow
          → Armored Blow 3 / Wings of Mercy 3 / Fortify Res 3 / Hone Atk 3

Those four will make up my first complete, planned team. I have some others at max level, sure, but none meant to work together. Other than that, I have mostly "fun" teams planned.

Fallen Angels: Consisting of Celica: Imprisoned Soul, Robin: Fell Incarnation, Hardin: Dark Emperor, and Takumi: Empty Vessel. Celica is complete and I already have Takumi up to 5★ Lv.40 from 3★ (I power-levelled him 120 levels in just a few hours thanks to the Bows: Special Training maps.) Haven't even started on Robin or Hardin yet.

Exalted Family: Chrom (either original or Exalted), Brave Lucina, F!Robin, and M!Morgan. No real reason for this other than to have fun with it.

Double Date: F!Corrin, Azura, F!Robin, and Chrom. In other words, my two avatars and their spouses. And again, just for fun.

I might try to make a serious team at some point, but in all honesty I'm just here to have a good time.

Edited by Reddazrael
Accidentally attached an image. You'd think I would have noticed.

• 3 weeks later...

@BonziKong I finished building Jagen, I wanted to try a build that helps him in player phase. Mirror Strike for extra damage on initiation especially if he has his special up. I went with Vantage since his DEF is quite low so he'll be in range after combat.

When he initiates and gets doubled his special will be up and the enemy will get hit with his special on their turn.  So far I'm having fun using him in my Cav team, a great asset as well if I need to bait a mage. Unfortunately I can't do much vs slow high DEF targets without his special.

He's +DEF/-SPD

Slaying Lance (RES)
Drag Back (will replace with reposition when I get more fodder)
Glacies
Mirror Strike (might replace this in the future)
Vantage
Ward Cav
Deflect Melee

Spoiler

DGniE1d.png

I built a Gunter as well to go a long with him, plus they're at S support with each other.

+RES/-HP

Slaying Axe (DEF)
Reposition
Bonfire
Fury (I'd like to replace this with Sturdy Blow later on)
Lancebreaker
Hone Cav
Deflect Magic

Spoiler

nj1lQCk.png

Edited by Fei Mao

I have finally assembled my fan service flier team!

Spoiler

2AEKVy8.png

SF!Camilla got the perfect nature for Gronnblade with [+Spd, -Def].
NS!Corrin almost got my ideal nature with [+Atk, -Res]; I want [+Spd, -Res].
TOD!Nowi got my preferred nature with [+Spd, -Res].
HNY!Azura got a crap [+Res, -Atk], but she is not a combat unit so it is not a big deal; I want to get [+Atk/Spd, -HP] if possible, but -Def as a bane is fine too.
Finally, HATF!Kagero also got my preferred nature with [+Spd, -Res]. She is a back up flier as a physical ranged nuke.

Now I am just waiting for a better job/paycheck so Goddess Anna will look at me with love and luck I can splurge on Orbs again for merges and Swift Sparrow fodder.

Here is my plan for their builds. Red means I lack money and Orbs, while green means I just need more Feathers and Sacred Coins.

SF!Camilla +10 +Spd, -Def
Gronnblade, Reposition, Moonbow/Glimmer
Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Fortify Flier/Hone Flier/Goad Flier
Speed +3

NS!Corrin +10 +Spd, -Res
Blárblade, Reposition, Moonbow/Glimmer
Squad Ace E/Squad Ace D

Tod!Nowi +10 +Spd, -Res
Rauðrblade, Reposition, Moonbow/Glimmer
Initiate Seal Speed/Initiate Seal Attack

HNY!Azura +10 +Atk/Spd, -HP
Emerald Axe, Sing, Moonbow/Glimmer
Distant Counter, Dull Ranged/Quick Riposte, Fortify Flier/Hone Flier/Goad Flier
Quick Riposte/Distant Def

HATF!Kagero +10 +Spd, -Res
Lethal Carrot [Spd]/Kagami Mochi [Spd]/Seashell [Spd]/Kitty Paddle/Poison Dagger, Reposition, Moonbow/Glimmer
Squad Ace I/Squad Ace J

I just need to pull 30 more extra copies total for SF!Camilla, TOD!Nowi, and HATF!Kagero; I might need to pull over 11 extra copies total for NS!Corrin and HNY!Azura.

I finally can't do anything to improve my dragons without merge fodder, so I started using my feathers again to work on the pile of good IV units and GHB units I have. They're probably all shit in normal Arena unless merged to +10, but having perfect counters for every situation in AA is really what I'm after currently.

I recently pulled a 5* Felicia and she's so much fun with her new weapon and apart from Niles she's probably the only other Fates unit I enjoy, plus I have a weakness for RES tanks. Even though her +HP boon isn't deal, she's a very handy against mages. I gave her CA3 and plan to give her Fury 3 too, to give her more bulk and power. Hopefully I pull a +ATK or +SPD one down the line, but might just 5* the +RES one I have in my barracks because I'll only use her against mages or non-DC/low RES units anyway.

I also gave a proper build to my Jaffar and with Poison Strike and double Savage Blow he's another fun unit to use. I'm leaning towards giving him Fury instead of LaD though because he'd reach 32 DEF then thanks to the boon. He's also a candidate to get a weapon refinement down the line, but currently I'm saving my Divine Dew for Lilina. Overall I'm starting to feel like the dagger units are really underappreciated. I'm close to a point where I want to try out Saizo one day because he's so bulky and I got one with +DEF -RES IVs in my barracks.

My latest feather investment was Caeda, finally. My roster felt incomplete without a red flier and I'm just unlucky to pull Elincia. Caeda is pretty fun now too though. Her neutral attack sucks but with Fury and Hone Fliers she at least reaches 50 ATK which is decent with her speed. And with +RES boon she's great as a Ploy user. Now I might finally be able to clear the Xander/Ursula/F!Robin flier quests because I also pulled L!Robin as my first ranged/DC flier.

I also completely build +ATK Cherche with DB3 and Brave Axe, but by now that's almost boring. Raven with ATK boon, refined Basilikos and Fury 3 is incredible too btw.

My next bigger project is probably going to be +SPD -DEF Lucius but I need a Serra first to build him, so I can fodder off her, Wrys and Lissa to him, to make complete use of the spare Elise I have. I'm almost starting to feel evil for taking advantage of my spare units like that. After that I'll probably 5* Lyon because he got all necessary skills for a good build ages ago.

Other units that I'd love to 5*: Chrom (Every single Falchion is handy in AA), Olivia (as a reward), Jagen and Berkut (as RES tanks if I ever get DC fodder and I love Jagen's voice), F!Corrin, Tailtiu, Oliver, Hawkeye (RES tank + most awesome voice), Soren and either Gordin, Leon, Clarisse or Niles. 

I've started this Adult Tiki project after being inspired by what I seen in my Grand Conquest runs last night from people on my friend list:

Spoiler

5v5piQl.jpg

I have the Tikis required for merges, though I need alot more feathers. This will be a long term project due to the feathers and skills I need but I was really impressed by how the completed versions performed.

My biggest project gameplay wise is to try and complete or at least attempt every mode. Keep in mind that other than the new monthly and discounted starter packages, I am a free player. So in order to do this I need 4 to 5 teams of units that may not be the best, and a lot of Light’s Blessings/Orbs…

I am also trying to do a Nuzlocke run, but I stopped doing it after I stopped playing for a while… I'm planning on reviving it once I get a certain unit for my regular team… Due to the way the game goes, I am planning on having a different team for each book as well, and eventually making a story out of it… Hilariously, according to gameplay rules, my Summoner is dead, with the role being replaced by Anna. Gunthra might take up the role in the second book, however, seeing as I'm planning on her having a different fate from canon in all the stories I write…

Writing wise, one of my biggest projects is to do a novelization of FE Heroes that's also slightly AU. It focuses on the four units on my regular team, also called the front liners, and acts as though they're together the entire time. Everything else goes in order. Not sure if I will have the summoner present, because the idea is that they all go into the world of Zenith voluntarily for their own reasons, but I do have something planned so the Summoner has no choice but to stay in the world of Zenith… It is a plot point of used before, though, so I may not use it again… It's just, fire emblem heroes is one of my favorite games in the series, and I feel like there's a lot one can do with it… Hence the novelization, of sorts. I cannot start the story until a certain character, Ishtar, gets into the game, for story reasons.

Biggest project may also be getting units I like, even if they're out of Focus. So far, aiming for Katerina and regular Olwen, but have not gotten either. Typically, I would summon a lot because of that, but I'm trying to save up Orbs, in case Ishtar and Julius happen to be in the gacha… Judging by what May looks like, that may very well be the case…

@wheelsonfire Chances are very high we'll get a banner with Olwen next week, since she'll be a bonus unit in the coming Tempest Trials (+). Also Katarina should be featured on one of the monthly legendary banners. 

Trying to get specific units without a focus banner is not very effective. Better save up orbs, since most 5* exclusive units get banners once in a while. 

@Arcanite@Anacybele@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@GuiltyLove@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Natalie@Bartozio@DarkLordIvy@mcsilas@Raven@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@XRay

I was planning to try building up a Raven, but I discovered all the Ravens sitting in my barracks had crappy natures.  So I decided to build up Ogma instead.

mFWVrQI.png?1

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite@Anacybele@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@GuiltyLove@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Natalie@Bartozio@DarkLordIvy@mcsilas@Raven@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@XRay

I was planning to try building up a Raven, but I discovered all the Ravens sitting in my barracks had crappy natures.  So I decided to build up Ogma instead.

mFWVrQI.png?1

That is nice thing. A friend of mine isn’t to happy with Ogma, since on the Branded king banner, he got Ogma as a pity breaker. He was pretty mad bout that. Oh, and what are his iv’s?

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

mFWVrQI.png?1

hot

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

mFWVrQI.png?1

I approve of this! Ogma's pretty neat! ...I lowkey wonder if this is a sign that I should dump my feathers into promoting Marth and giving Bride Caeda a -blade tome...

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

That is nice thing. A friend of mine isn’t to happy with Ogma, since on the Branded king banner, he got Ogma as a pity breaker. He was pretty mad bout that. Oh, and what are his iv’s?

I think mine is -HP+Atk.  I got pitybroken, too, but might as well put him to use.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

hot

Oh, yes...

Let me know if you start playing Heroes again.  I think I had to take you off, but now they upped the friend limit to 100, finally.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

mFWVrQI.png?1

Now that you mentioned Ogma, I think I need to train mine too. I think I need more sword units.

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I approve of this! Ogma's pretty neat! ...I lowkey wonder if this is a sign that I should dump my feathers into promoting Marth and giving Bride Caeda a -blade tome...

My Marth works pretty well as a Falchion Medic.  Can't really speak for Caeda.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Now that you mentioned Ogma, I think I need to train mine too. I think I need more sword units.

Yeah, I think I only have like 200 Sword units.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Interesting project there. I never really used him, due to having a bunch of other 5 star sword options already, but Ogma isn't that bad, he's solid.

Yeah, he's actually got a pretty good stat line, even if he needs a lot of SI to be decent.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, he's actually got a pretty good stat line, even if he needs a lot of SI to be decent.

Yeah, that seems to be the case.