Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

I'm planning on this being my next Arena team addition:

Spoiler

aTvxbmQ.jpg

I just need to get Aether and Slaying Lance on her, then start getting merges. I have enough 4* versions to get her to +4, so it'll probably be a while before I start using her in Arena.

Edited by Zelgius

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current project is Cordelia. She still needs Aether, Firesweep Lance+ and Slaying Lance+ just to cover different sets but I like how she performs right now.

Spoiler

cordy.thumb.jpg.5f74e526730f5c0d3a89b813160189bd.jpg

I'm so close to completing both my Reinhardt and Nowi. It's basically a matter of whether I summon one more Nowi or two more Reinhardt.

After these, the idea of raising a Felicia doesn't seem that bad to me.

Screenshot_2018-05-13-23-00-58.png

Screenshot_2018-05-13-23-01-41.png

So, after a long time since my last post in this thread, it's time to show my 2 biggest poject now:

5afaeb11b4ec4_BraveIke.thumb.jpg.d5584b5b31613719fdada0791fcd8802.jpg

First of all, my most merged unit. He has his vanilla skills, but the main project here is to make him +10. I proposed myself to make a 5*+10 from a 5* exclusive while being F2P, and now I'm so close that I start to think it's possible! I'm thinking about giving him Infantry Pulse if his teammates doesn't have much max HP. 

Niles.thumb.jpg.84b21764bfac25f3209947de1c3008ff.jpg

This is my other biggest project. He's waiting for Guard Bow+, but he has been given Draw Back from a 4* Nino, Brazen Def/Res from 5* M!Kana, Dull Ranged from 5* M!Morgan and Atk Ploy from 4* Julius. So, he has eaten by now 160k feathers and 2 limited units until now, and still needs another 120k feathers for the other merges and the boe.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I have no words other then ... well no actually i have no words, even my Azama would deal more dmg with Pain and double savage blow while still being safe ._.

I mean seriously without life and death and the attack seal he would be sitting at 38 atk lol which is like a 6 point difference from my +DEF/-ATK Azama. And the worst part is Odin doesnt have the stats to back up the bulkiness like Azama does :/

Maybe one day when he gets his personal tome/weapon refine Odin will be redeemed and transcend... from utter trash tier into trash tier ._.

(Please dont take this personal i am just joking XD i love trashy units, i mean i +10 5 Stared Azama, Grats on Odin)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Looks nice despite the fact I know next to nothing about heroes 

12 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I have no words other then ... well no actually i have no words, even my Azama would deal more dmg with Pain and double savage blow while still being safe ._.

I mean seriously without life and death and the attack seal he would be sitting at 38 atk lol which is like a 6 point difference from my +DEF/-ATK Azama. And the worst part is Odin doesnt have the stats to back up the bulkiness like Azama does :/

Maybe one day when he gets his personal tome/weapon refine Odin will be redeemed and transcend... from utter trash tier into trash tier ._.

(Please dont take this personal i am just joking XD i love trashy units, i mean i +10 5 Stared Azama, Grats on Odin)

Oh, I know full well he is one of the worst units in Heroes, but he needed to be rewarded for his awesomeness in my Conquest LP.

6 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Looks nice despite the fact I know next to nothing about heroes 

I did the best with what I had.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

@Rezzy I do agree that Odin sucks in heroes, but has use in Fates. I wonder tho, if Setsuna is chosen to be my bride in my birthright Ironman playthrough, will I have to five star her?

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Rezzy I do agree that Odin sucks in heroes, but has use in Fates. I wonder tho, if Setsuna is chosen to be my bride in my birthright Ironman playthrough, will I have to five star her?

Yes, it is a rule.  I didn't know you were Ironmanning BR, are you documenting it?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yes, it is a rule.  I didn't know you were Ironmanning BR, are you documenting it?

Yeah, I’m Ironmanning it, and documenting it. I even added to a special rule to create more of a challenge 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats! Where’s the F!Corrin S support though.

This reminds me...I never did give my Odin QR 3.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Yeah, I’m Ironmanning it, and documenting it. I even added to a special rule to create more of a challenge 

Cool, I voted Scarlet, which means you would have to add her to the game, then 5* her.

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Congrats! Where’s the F!Corrin S support though.

This reminds me...I never did give my Odin QR 3.

Once Ophelia gets added to the game, I'll have to make a Conquest Family Arena team.

This is what happens when you mess around with Tactic buffs, Gronnblade+ and a very physical bulky mage...

83 Atk in total and 50 defense... seriously considering to switch Summoner support from Clair to him XD

This 2. Team i have been building with some old units i +10 and have forgoten about is really shaping up.

I really hope Boey gets a personal weapon with Close Counter and Gronnblade built into!!!!

He eats melee users, bow users for lunch, but his favourite mealtime is Myrrh, your legendary breath aint gonna save you from his doubles!

(this is btw without accounting for the HP+ and SPD+ bonus of waterblessing with Fjorm in the Team!)

Edited by Hilda

@Rezzy Nice! I 5 starred Odin as well for his tome but I will properly build up once I don't have other projects being levelled up.

Hope he has some use for you at least :D

Besides bringing Ophelia to Askr

Still find it such a bizarre coincidence that Ophelia was your Awakening avatar too

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

This is what happens when you mess around with Tactic buffs, Gronnblade+ and a very physical bulky mage...
Boey.PNG.7bff399c8be347499de8d65181d6d41b.PNG

83 Atk in total and 50 defense... seriously considering to switch Summoner support from Clair to him XD

This 2. Team i have been building with some old units i +10 and have forgoten about is really shaping up.

I really hope Boey gets a personal weapon with Close Counter and Gronnblade built into!!!!

He eats melee users, bow users for lunch, but his favourite mealtime is Myrrh, your legendary breath aint gonna save you from his doubles!

(this is btw without accounting for the HP+ and SPD+ bonus of waterblessing with Fjorm in the Team!)

I'm surprised we haven't seen any Close Counter personal weapons yet, to be honest.

3 hours ago, Raven said:

The Raven project has begun. He's +Spd -Res, all I really need is a better C-skill, if there is one more suited for him.

Screenshot_2018-05-20-19-48-04.png

C Skills are more about helping your team than directly helping you, so pretty much anything can work.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Rezzy Nice! I 5 starred Odin as well for his tome but I will properly build up once I don't have other projects being levelled up.

Hope he has some use for you at least :D

Besides bringing Ophelia to Askr

Still find it such a bizarre coincidence that Ophelia was your Awakening avatar too

I guess you could call it Fate.

W-what do you mean "I should've waited"?  :P:

cLOnzyy.jpg

Not comfortable with running QR on him, because he's +Res/-Def.  Maybe if I get something a little less weird, I will!

I almost finished my Oliver, he just needs Aether and his last merge to finally be finished. I sacrificed a Subaki and my only one free Takumi for him! I'll show my Soren when he'll be +10

1527064932-screenshot-20180523-003129.pn

Edited by Metakirby

My Lv40+7 Marth (+Atk/-Res). He has Summoner Support and Ally Support with PA!Azura. I like his IVs, but I would trade it for one with a HP bane.

My others projects are Gunnthrá (+3, +Atk/-Spd), and once I finish Marth I will probably start a Lv40+10 Lilina (+Spd/-HP, but I will try to get one with better IVs), or Soren (+Spd/-Def).

Screenshot_20180523-075440.png

• 3 weeks later...

My latest project. I felt pushed to make her now rather than later for several reasons:

1. She's an arena bonus unit from tomorrow
2. I have summoned no Reinhardts or Nowis to finish them up to +10 merges, and I'll be saving orbs for a while now
3. I had the right amount of feathers, Soleils, and and fodder to build her the way I wanted her

Screenshot_20180611-131532.png

Edited by Raven

@mampfoid it finally happened <3, i finished my Sword Demon!!!
I wish i could give him Summoner support, but Clair is holding that spot atm very tight. he would reach 74 HP with that. Also i need to change his A skill to HP+4/SPD+2 but alas i have none available because Saber doesnt exist (FFS). Its insane how many units he one shots once he reaches below 20 HP.

"My blood roils!" & "Feast blade. Feast!"

Edited by Hilda

@Hilda Wow he is fantastic! Looks like he wants to eat a big hit and destroy everything on return with a giant special charged Vengeance. 

Do you run him also with Infantry Pulse or Panic Ploy? That HP value would make it easy. 

I also wish supports could be switched easier. 

Have fun with him in TTs, with boosted stats and Summoner Support you could run him like a +25 unit (84 HP, lol). 

I'm still waiting for that +Atk/-Res 4* Ares to show up so I can build immediately build a +2 Ares with DC and Vantage and QR Seal.

I have a 5* +5 Karel who's currently -HP/+Atk with Life and Death 3, Vengeance, NB (Eff+). I want a +Spd/-Def one someday so I can let him take more damage to fire back with Vengeance, and he needs the Spd for more follow-ups. He currently has 45 Spd base only, and 49 HP, but also a decent 56 Atk so not that bad as of now.