Post your biggest projects in the game!

Anacybele

My Lifetime Project since I love Azama!

Weapons at Disposal: Assault, Candlelight, Fear, Gravity, Pain, Slow
Assists at Disposal: Heal, Mend, Physic, Recover, Reconcile, Martyr, Rehabilitate
Specials: Heavanly Light, Imbue, Fire + Earth + Water + Wind-Balm
A Skills: Frotress Defense 3, Close Defense 3
B Skills: Live to Serve 2 (will get this at one point to 3), Axe-Breaker 2, Dazzling Staff 3
C Skills: Hone SPD 3, Infantery Pulse 3, Panic Ploy 3, Threaten Atk 3

Thinking of Giving him Steady Breath 3, Miracle and maybe Lyns AoE Atk down...

I just love Azama <3

Also my new Dancer that replaced Azura Since Infantery Pulse came out:

Lightning Breath +
Dance
Luna
Triangle Adept 3
WoM3
Infanterypulse 3

Waiting for the Urvan Weapon Skill to be added as a Passiv.... i really hope it comes soon and it doesnt exclude Healers, my Azamas Body is ready for it <3

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New flier team! Or at least somewhat rearranged, with Palla and s!Corrin sticking around but switching C skills. Still need some more skills, especially for Hinoka, but this should be fun.

tumblr_ow1ac16QVz1sn35pqo1_400.png

tumblr_ow1ac16QVz1sn35pqo2_400.png

tumblr_ow1ac16QVz1sn35pqo3_400.png

tumblr_ow1ac16QVz1sn35pqo4_400.png

31 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Amazing!  Azama is one of my favorites, so I'm glad to see someone giving him the love he deserves.  I'm currently using a +Res/-Atk one, and someday I'll give him the 5* treatment. 

15 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Amazing!  Azama is one of my favorites, so I'm glad to see someone giving him the love he deserves.  I'm currently using a +Res/-Atk one, and someday I'll give him the 5* treatment. 

mine is +Def -Atk! (since his attack is anyway utter crap!)

I think my biggest project in this game has been my Palla build. Partially because I had no idea what to do with her for a long time. Not only is she an upgraded to 5 star unit but the only skill that she has by default is moonbow. If were talking about sp investment probably my Ike. I have so many different skills on him so I can run different builds with him. The unfortunate thing about Palla though is I basically never use her because I have a ton of really good sword units.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170910-193525.thumb.png.2395621d6d7560d8499cabb208308633.png

Here is my current project.

Spoiler

hFTa3VY.png

I am supposed to be working on Lilina, Raigh, Rebecca, and Camilla, but making triple BH!Lyn defense team is too hard to resist.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Here is my current project.

Hide contents

hFTa3VY.png

I am supposed to be working on Lilina, Raigh, Rebecca, and Camilla, but making triple BH!Lyn defense team is too hard to resist.

Do any of them have cancel affinity? That would be a true nightmare otherwise Robin would have a field day against this team.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Do any of them have cancel affinity? That would be a true nightmare otherwise Robin would have a field day against this team.

My first one will run vanilla except with Moonbow and Hone Cavalry. My middle +10 one is further modified with Brave Bow and Luna. My third will be furthered modified and run Cancel Affinity as well.They will also all have Rally Def/Res as their Assist, except maybe the middle one since she might run Reposition if I am to lazy to switch it.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

My first one will run vanilla except with Moonbow and Hone Cavalry. My middle +10 one is further modified with Brave Bow and Luna. My third will be furthered modified and run Cancel Affinity as well.They will also all have Rally Def/Res as their Assist, except maybe the middle one since she might run Reposition if I am to lazy to switch it.

Planning to make it quadruple Lyn if you happen to get another? (I'm scared to ask how much this cost.) Also might be wrong but I'm not sure if rally res/def would save you from much since Lyn is made of paper. (should give one wings of mercy just to mess the enemy up even more)

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Planning to make it quadruple Lyn if you happen to get another? (I'm scared to ask how much this cost.) Also might be wrong but I'm not sure if rally res/def would save you from much since Lyn is made of paper. (should give one wings of mercy just to mess the enemy up even more)

The Rally Def/Res is not for raising her combat performance, although that certainly helps a little, but it is more for raising her score so higher tiered players get to face her, since I will be switching out her exclusive Weapon.

I am only going to run triple BH!Lyns since I need the fourth slot open for the Askr Trio after this season, and making a fourth one just for one week seems unnecessary.

Edited by XRay

I'm guilty of building a perfect IV Est, but I can only encourage people to build her if yours has the IVs and your Hinoka or Cordelia suck or you're lacking of them. She really is in the same tier and was the reason I managed to beat Chain Challenge 11 & 12 on Lunatic with Ninian, Nino and Sanaki.

But most of all: The Est unit bashing on a certain FE Heroes board really got on my nerves, so that was all the more reason to support an underdog.

So how I built her:

Spoiler

+atk -def IVs

Weapon: Brave Lance+

Support: Reposition

Special: Luna (Galeforce was really life saving on CC 11-5 though!)

A: Attack +3 (Death Blow 3 is better. I just hesitate to sacrifice my last Klein though.)

B: Drag Back (Currently wondering if Hit and Run would be the better option?)

C: Hone Fliers (I would really love to try out Defense Ploy.)

Seal: Attack Ploy (Works great with her high RES)

She needs heavy investment and sacrificing a Cordelia and/or Hinoka to her is probably not worth it when their IVs are good, but I didn't even play their games and always loved the Whitewings.

I recently pulled a +spd -def Soren, so might build him next even though I have a perfect IV Nino already. There's also a +atk -res Cherche waiting in my barracks, but like I already said, never played Awakening and even though she's S Tier I'd rather use units I actually like and know. 

Zephiel would be an option too but with the Black Knight coming up, I'll still wait a bit.

2 hours ago, pullofthebush said:

I'm guilty of building a perfect IV Est, but I can only encourage people to build her if yours has the IVs and your Hinoka or Cordelia suck or you're lacking of them. She really is in the same tier and was the reason I managed to beat Chain Challenge 11 & 12 on Lunatic with Ninian, Nino and Sanaki.

But most of all: The Est unit bashing on a certain FE Heroes board really got on my nerves, so that was all the more reason to support an underdog.

So how I built her:

Reveal hidden contents

+atk -def IVs

Weapon: Brave Lance+

Support: Reposition

Special: Luna (Galeforce was really life saving on CC 11-5 though!)

A: Attack +3 (Death Blow 3 is better. I just hesitate to sacrifice my last Klein though.)

C: Hone Fliers (I would really love to try out Defense Ploy.)

Seal: Attack Ploy (Works great with her high RES)

She needs heavy investment and sacrificing a Cordelia and/or Hinoka to her is probably not worth it when their IVs are good, but I didn't even play their games and always loved the Whitewings.

I recently pulled a +spd -def Soren, so might build him next even though I have a perfect IV Nino already. There's also a +atk -res Cherche waiting in my barracks, but like I already said, never played Awakening and even though she's S Tier I'd rather use units I actually like and know. 

Zephiel would be an option too but with the Black Knight coming up, I'll still wait a bit

Well, at least someone has got a good case for Est. I'll be honest and say I see Est as having one of the worst default sets. It also doesn't help I had to raise an atrocious one for flier quests at one point, which has not helped my opinion of her. I'm raising a +Spd Est now, any ideas?

Cherche is really worth it though, even without the Brave Axe and at 4*. She can fill in for a flier squad, and even with her default hammer kills nearly every Effie. You even have the perfect boon/bane (mine's -HP)

As for Zephiel, I'm curious about BK too, but Zephiel has got quite a bit going for him, even as fodder. He has LaD, which is sadly at 5*. He is fun to use as well (and support with Hector).

As for myself, I'd say my most recent project has been making Eligood. 

Currently he's still 4* (TT delayed promotion), +Spd/-Def and running:

Silver Sword, Ardent Sacrifice, Iceberg, Darting Blow 2 (passed with Ardent Sacrifice), Desperation 3, Ward Cav.

Ardent Sacrifice and Desperation have been a massive help for the TT, and Darting Blow contributes to his high kills for it. I'd likely still finish off Fury for him, and obviously promote him to get the Durandal, but he's doing well right now. Might think about switching IVs at some point, what'd be better?

I'm looking at making a very specific kind of team that's high in Mobility, Def, and has good attack potential. If you have suggestions, I'd be more than happy to take them! My Knights may not be Top Tier, but they should do the job pretty well. I'd also like to point out how amazing it is to see Knights move around the field like this. 

This build is designed to take advantage of Guidance 3, so the two Armored Units are always there for support, and to be supported. Essentially, Tana acts as the portal to getting the Knights into position to attack. With two of them having both Flying and Guidance 3, The Knights are able to move around very freely. The Knights also have the Swap option to make shifting for position much easier.

Tana (1) is primarily to be the main survivor, allowing for the Knights to be able to move around. She can also support her Knights Def/Res if she doesn't have much else to do.
Tana (2) is primarily for supporting the other Knights, as well as debuffing the foes so the Knights can finish them off.
Zephiel is the primary damage dealer, but also buffs allies so their attacks are more effective. 
Sheena is designed to tank damage, boost the attack of allies, and slow the cooldowns of foes.

Team Build:
Hero: Tana (Blue Flyer)
Attack: Vidofnir (If unit is attacked by a sword, axe, or lance, unit receives Def +7)
Skill: Rally Def/Res
Special: Moonbow (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%)
A: Armored Blow (Grants Def +4 if unit initiates combat)
B: Renewal 3 (At the start of every 2nd turn, restores 10 HP)
C: Guidance 3 (Armored/Infantry Allies within 2 spaces can move to an adjacent space next to the unit.)

Hero: Tana (Blue Flyer)
Attack: Vidofnir (If unit is attacked by a sword, axe, or lance, unit receives Def +7)
Skill: Rally Attack
Special: Moonbow (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%)
A: Grani's Shield (Neutralizes "Effective Against" bonuses)
B: Seal Def 3 (After Combat, foe suffers Def -7 through it's next action)
C: Guidance 3 (Armored/Infantry Allies within 2 spaces can move to an adjacent space next to the unit.)

Hero: Zephiel (Red Knight)
Attack: Eckesachs (Inflicts Def -4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)
Skill: Swap
Special: Reprisal (Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered.)
A: Life and Death 3 (Grants Atk/Spd +5, Inflicts Def/Res -5.)
B: Wary Fighter 3 (Prevents followup attacks in combat from until and foes if unit's HP is > 50%.)
C: Hone Attack 3 (Grants adjacent allies Atk +4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Hero: Sheena (Green Knight)
Attack: Killer Axe+ (Accelerates Special trigger by 1)
Skill: Swap
Special: Escutcheon (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 30%. Charge 2)
A: Svalinn Shield (Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.)
B: Guard 3 (If unit's HP is > 80% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge of -1.)
C: Spur Atk 3 (Grants adjacent allies Atk +4 during combat.)

11 hours ago, pullofthebush said:

If the enemy dies, the two are identical to each other. If the enemy doesn't die, what the fuck are you doing the enemy should be dead.

i didn't plan to post in this thread ever, since I generally don't put too much into my units, but

yesterday i had around 100k feathers and i summoned a 5 star ogma

i was pretty mad that he broke my pity rate since I was trying for brave ike and the focus was almost over, but I decided i'd find a way to put him to use

not by actually using him though ogma's boring and lame I decided to give his brave+ to someone else

after about 5 seconds of decision, that someone became chrom, who I like a lot and had 3 4 stars of

i trained him all the way up to 40, inherited brave sword+, death blow 3, and luna onto him, made him a 5 star, and got him DB3 and brave+

but i wasn't satisfied yet, especially since chrom couldn't actually learn that many skills due to the amount of sp he needed for brave+. thus, i had to go further. i trained up my second 4 star chrom, got him to 5 star, gave him a few skills and falchion, and merged them. now i had a chrom with more sp, more skills, and both falchion and brave+. i was kiiinda considering making him a +2 since i had another one, but I decided against it since that would take me down to around 40k feathers.

the next day i had around 77k feathers. i have no idea how the arena orbs and free feathers helped that much, but they did. so i went through with it and made my third chrom a 5 star. i decided he'd help me get my chrom to heal people, so he got renewal, reciprocal aid, fury, draconic aura, and chrom's default c skill 

the end result was this

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170912-180255.png

the units that went into this were ogma, titania, frederick, camilla, hinata, fae, klein, chrom, and chrom

unseen are luna, brave+, noontime (from ogma, unlearned), sol, guard 2 (from titania, also unlearned), wings of mercy 1 (from frederick, might learn some day for the hell of it), and savage blow 1 (from camilla, same as frederick)

i have no idea if this dude will ever be useful but it sure was fun training him up and I don't regret spending a single one of the 60k feathers that went into this

the best part is i got brave ike this morning so really all getting ogma did was inspire me to make chrom happen

Edited by unique

Here's a dump of some projects I'm either working on or have finished.

The project that I'm working on as of right now:

Spoiler

45vw5pa1oqlz.png

no regrets for now

+HP, -Atk Peri inspired me to make this:

Spoiler

gcdo1idbvykz.png

Waiting for Hector fodder:

Spoiler

r2fj42ou8rlz.png

B!Cordelia:

Spoiler

vfrg18vnerlz.png

She runs Desperation/Ardent Sacrifice and QP/Moonbow sometimes.

Edited by Loocarioh

A WIP Felicia, neutral IV really happy to have developed her this far, just need to get more Felicias.

Spoiler

Seashell+
Draw Back
Iceberg
Fury 3
Windsweep 3
ATK Ploy 3
QP 3
oJNX872.png

On 9/9/2017 at 3:33 PM, Hilda said:

Impressive!

So I've been thinking about revamping my F Robin. Right now she's using her standard tome, and I've only really been using her to deal with Reinhardt in the Arena Assault. But I'm thinking about changing her set to counter both Reinhardt and Brave Lyn with Gronnraven+, TA3, and Bowbreaker. I have some Bowbreaker fodder, but I'd have to promote a Cecilia in order to get a spare Gronnraven+.

My armors are coming out nicely. Still waiting on

• 9 more Amelias.
  • A red armor that you can actually +10 and isn't named Draug.
  • Slaying weapons to be available on 4-star pulls. I'm not feeding off Amelias and Nephenees until I have them +10ed first, which is going to take a while.

Spoiler

VqA2QeJ.jpg

+10 Gwendolyn [+Atk, -Spd]

Killer Lance+, Firesweep Lance+
Swap, Rally Def/Res
Bonfire, Aether, Escutcheon
Distant Counter
Quick Riposte 3, Wary Fighter 3, Drag Back
Goad Armor, Ward Armor, Hone Armor, Drive Def 2

Spoiler

jEvmUtI.jpg

+10 Effie [+Atk, -Spd]

Heavy Spear+, Silver Lance+
Swap, Rally Def/Res, Smite
Aether
Distant Counter, Death Blow 3
Wary Fighter 3
Goad Armor, Ward Armor, Drive Def 2

Spoiler

z18sLK4.jpg

+10 Sheena [+Atk, -Spd]

Killer Axe+
Swap, Rally Def/Res
Bonfire, Aether, Escutcheon
Distant Counter, Svalinn Shield
Quick Riposte 3
Goad Armor, Ward Armor, Fortify Armor, Drive Def 2

One project I had from the beginning did some good progress recently, while it will be impossible to finish (because there will be always new units): I wanted to have all of my characters at Level 40 with at least 4* rarity. 

Currently I have 131 of the 172 FEH characters in my roster and everyone is at least at 4*, except 6 of them (Subaki, Jagen, Gaius, Matthew, Bartre and Lissa) being at 3* mostly because I used their 4* copies for SI. All of them are at Level 40, except 5 of them (Hinata (SI soon), Jagen, Matthew, Serra and Lissa). Some of them had been already to 4*/Level 40 (Subaki, Matthew, Lissa & Hinata), but I needed them for SI. 

Looking at the units I have now, I can list a few that were a pain to make, but were worth it in the end.

Frederick (+Att -Spd) (started at 3* and before I had Axe Valor, took a long time to get Death Blow 3)

Cherche (+Att -HP) (started at 3* but WITH Axe Valor. Didn't wait as long for DB3, but she still took a while to perfect)

Bridal Cordelia (+Att -Spd) (On top of needing LnD3 and Brave Bow+, both of which I had to promote fodder for, I had to pass all the skills she needed through 3 other Bridelias. I had to train Bridelia 4 times to get her to where she is now)

Nino (+Spd -Att) (Started as +Att -Def, training her turned out to be pretty easy if and only because she never needed to replace her weapon AND had Draw Back and Hone Attack 3 from the start, only needing a Special and B skill.)

But I'm starting to think they are ALL going to be trumped by Soren (+Spd -HP). Unlike Nino, he doesn't start with Gronnblade+, and the one skill of his base kit I think is most worth keeping, Fortify Resistance, is easy to replace and doesn't actually impact his damaging capabilities, which means his ENTIRE KIT needs to be overhauled, even Fort Res. Without Green Tome Valor and no extra SP... I at least have a 5* Soren to alleviate a little of the pain, but still...

Edited by Xenomata