Post Battle Mourning Quotes (Spoilers)

I don't know if there's already a topic for the english version, but just in case, I'll put this in now.

Also, I have no idea why Berkut is in this list, but eh whatever. Credits to Death Chaos for doing this. Also, for people who are attached to these characters, you might want to grab some tissues...just warning you.

boey's for mae is probably the best of these. short, but really feels like a real, emotional reaction. the voice actors did a really incredible job here, the reactions all sound so genuine.

except genny's but that's probably because the line she has to say sounds dumb

where do the ones for celica play though? is there a point where celica can die without getting a game over?

I can't think of how Celica could die and the game wouldn't just end... Maybe it was dummied out? Maybe it's DLC?

I actually tried getting some of these in my game so I could listen to them, but it's postgame and I can't rig my Mathilda to die without half an hour of work lol.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

thanks Deen, ever the sympathizer

anyways these are all pretty good, i like them a lot. Forsyth's line for python in particular stuck out to me, as did Est's for her sisters.

Ugh, Forsyth's for Python rips my heart out. Knowing what kind of person Forsyth is, I feel like Python dying would absolutely crush him, especially since he's the one who talked Python into joining the army in the first place.

Deen popping up and killing the mood makes me laugh every time, though.

Does Fernand's line play in the DLC? I'd figure that the dlc would just have "killed" characters retreat. Likewise it seems like Berkut has a full set of playable lines (like for every possible action, including classic & casual death quotes) judging by other videos...maybe he was a late cut in development?

As for Celica death reactions, could be possible that you'd only play as Alm in the post game and Celica would lose her game over flag and they changed that too.

Just now, r_n said:

Does Fernand's line play in the DLC? I'd figure that the dlc would just have "killed" characters retreat. Likewise it seems like Berkut has a full set of playable lines (like for every possible action, including classic & casual death quotes) judging by other videos...maybe he was a late cut in development?

Fernand's line could be DLC related. As for Berkut, it's hard to say. He could be a late cut or he's planned for future DLC...or a future update.

2 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Fernand's line could be DLC related. As for Berkut, it's hard to say. He could be a late cut or he's planned for future DLC...or a future update.

I'd find that very strange considering the entire DLC plan has already been laid out including story maps (already out!) and cipher maps featuring 4 entirely new characters.

12 hours ago, r_n said:

I'd find that very strange considering the entire DLC plan has already been laid out including story maps (already out!) and cipher maps featuring 4 entirely new characters.

Well we dont know if thats all of the DLC. Fates put more DLC out after the fact as did Awakening if I remember correctly. I personally would love to play as Berkut

Edited by RennacIsUnderrated

2 hours ago, RennacIsUnderrated said:

Well we dont know if thats all of the DLC. Fates put more DLC out after the fact as did Awakening if I remember correctly. I personally would love to play as Berkut

Why prep Berkut but then not put him out in the first set of 22 dlc pieces they had planned? I mean yeah sure there could (1) be more dlc and (2) berkut could feature in them, but to me it makes more sense that they had him planned as joining you in-game and just scrapped it. It's not like Anna in Fates was randomly saved for series 2 dlc, meanwhile, here's a bunch of brand new characters we built later.