[?]Infinite Movement Glitch in Genealogy

sniper_x002

Hopefully this isn't in the wrong place.

Stupid question, if you use the glitch according to this guide, does it let you use infinite movement even after ending the turn a few times? According to the guide, it still does on the second turn but I'm confused as to whether it goes on further.

I'm asking because I accidentally performed this in the last chapter of the game (on altena) but I don't remember using a dancer. I was able to use Altena (with inf movement) over the course of many turns. If this is abnormal, maybe there's a chance it's my emulator's fault. I'm using SNES 9x2005 on my N3DS to play. I have a save state as well.

I should add that while I said I don't remember having used a dancer (I don't remember because I wasn't trying to use the glitch on purpose), I did use two staffs. Altena was out on the field, so I used return on her, and then Hawke was in the home castle (long story) and he used a staff to teleport Altena out to a different castle, then later I noticed I was able to continually use "Return" with Altena.

Edited by sniper_x002

Yes. Glitched speedruns of this game often do things that end turns, like visiting villages, siezing, or engaging in battle, but they keep the glitched state untill the ind of the chapter. Fun fact, if you sieze velthomer in chapter 5 before agroing reptor (which is what normaly causes velhomer to switch to neuteral), then the game does not know what to do, skips the entire masacre squence, and jumps right into the end-of-chapter map naration. The only realistic way to do this is with the rescue glitch.

9 hours ago, sirmola said:

Yes. Glitched speedruns of this game often do things that end turns, like visiting villages, siezing, or engaging in battle, but they keep the glitched state untill the ind of the chapter. Fun fact, if you sieze velthomer in chapter 5 before agroing reptor (which is what normaly causes velhomer to switch to neuteral), then the game does not know what to do, skips the entire masacre squence, and jumps right into the end-of-chapter map naration. The only realistic way to do this is with the rescue glitch.

Ok thanks!