"The Rumor Come Out: Does Leon is Gay?"

Emerson

Leon is gay is the most discussed in the forum in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 1992, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his archery career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this archer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

I remember when having some kind of minority in a game was labelled as "tokenism". Do the same thing nowadays, and you're seen as being "progressive".

How times have changed...

I think that entirely depends on how they're handled. Having only one of a minority in a media can still be an issue but usually the problem with "token _____" characters is that they're super stereotypical in a bad way and one dimensional.

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I remember when having some kind of minority in a game was labelled as "tokenism". Do the same thing nowadays, and you're seen as being "progressive".

How times have changed...

Yeah, it's great how much more accepting people have become of these things!