Sometimes I think Faye would be more obsessed with Celica than Alm. They would be a cute couple.

Spoiler

Its kinda silly but I ship myself with Lukas. I even wrote a little text about it. I get sucked by a warp gate that leads me to Valentia and Lukas saves me from Terror. It's like a paralogue. I'm working around to develop this fanfic but sometimes when I get myself thinking about it its just plain silly and I force myself to stop XD really

1 minute ago, Mell said:

Sometimes I think Faye would be more obsessed with Celica than Alm. They would be a cute couple.

Hide contents

Its kinda silly but I ship myself with Lukas. I even wrote a little text about it. I get sucked by a warp gate that leads me to Valentia and Lukas saves me from Terror. It's like a paralogue. I'm working around to develop this fanfic but sometimes when I get myself thinking about it its just plain silly and I force myself to stop XD really

I'd read that.

17 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I'd read that.

Really?! Cool! It takes so much time for me to write since english is not my language. But i'll try.

My current headcanon is that Lukas knew far more about Alm than he let on.

He was all too content to abandon his efforts to recruit Mycen and take Alm instead. If I'd been sent on a special mission all the way to Ram Village to find Mycen I'd have tried a little harder to bring him back with me.

He also is generally happy to defer to Alm's leadership after not spending that much time with him, and he shrugs off Alm's ability to wield the Royal Sword. Lukas doesn't come across as an ignorant man (and hey, he founds a school in later life!), so I like to think he knew or suspected who Alm was (maybe Mycen told him?) and simply kept quiet for the sake of Alm finding his own path.