I interviewed Kyle McCarley, the voice of Alm!

Hey everyone, I'm back with another interview. This time it's Kyle McCarley, the voice of Alm in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia as well as Fire Emblem Heroes. He also did Soren's voice for Heroes. 

He gave some incredibly in depth answers about the process of auditioning and recording for Echoes and Heroes. He also had some really cool insights about Alm's character that he does without getting into any spoilers. I had a blast conducting it and hope you enjoy it too. 

https://comedyngaming.com/news/interview-kyle-mccarley-voice-alm-fire-emblem-echoes

Nice job! I quite liked this line 

"Their relationship is akin to Robin Hood and Marian for me; pairing either of them with anybody else would just be wrong."  

Just now, mikethepokemaster said:

Well I mean it a old game I don't IS would change one of the few canon Lord ships. I like there more implied or chose the female or male partner now in fire Emblem

I find relationships are generally written better if they just focus one (Not just FE but almost any game), except for Sigurds, that one is still pretty bad.

21 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I find relationships are generally written better if they just focus one (Not just FE but almost any game), except for Sigurds, that one is still pretty bad.

They always had a fiery relationship. (Oh hey there's the door. I was just... leaving...)

6 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

They always had a fiery relationship. (Oh hey there's the door. I was just... leaving...)

Hahaha you did give me a good laugh :p

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Eh different stroke for different folks. I like to chose my romances but set romances aren't bad either. My favorite pairing in fire emblem is Kris x Katarina. Wish they made a squeal to mystery of the Emblem I wouldn't mind a game title Final chapter of Marth games or something. Back to topic Glad you interview the VA for Alm hope he will be in more Fire Emblem games too. I could him being Lief voice.