Natalie's Art (New: Sumia)

badatfireemblem

5 hours ago, Natalie said:

So uhh I spent waaaaay too many hours doing this and I am so sick of looking at it. This is the first time I've done three figures together and I'm scared to ever do it again.

GxZnULnh.jpg

Lilina, Roy and Sue from FE6. Lilina and Roy are such a cute couple, and Sue is there because Sue is amaze. Anyone who dares doubt the Sue's greatness will no longer be any friend of mine. This is how I imagined them looking in my head, but in reality my playthrough ended up with the ladies stealing all the limelight and supportboy Roy hanging about two spaces behind them; more like this random thing I did instead of working yesterday:

Reveal hidden contents

GDqVnGPl.jpg

I'm feeling pretty burnt out lately with art, so I think I need a break from painted things. I may do some sketches and post them here in the meantime, but the amount of hours I spend on art is killing my inspiration. I'm hoping once Christmas starts in my house I'll feel like starting something bigger again.

thx for all the stars guys~

Thank you! Yeah I haven't got the hang of masculinity yet, so all my male figures look really feminine. 

@Claudius I THIS IS ME SHOUTING AT YOU. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I really like it.  Sue is Est's middle name!

Roy looks a bit more like a boy than your last couple forays into manhood, but he also has the bonus of being young, so he can be expected to be a bit more androgynous.  If I had to point something out, Sue's head is a bit too high, making her head look a bit too large on the top.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Claudius I said:

YES I'M HAPPY I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR SHOUTING AT ME

But I'm even happier because it turned out great!
I had hopeful expectations, and you've exceded them. Well done.

THANK YOU HATTY I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO SHOUT AT YOU MORE OFTEN

Awww thank you~ I'm so so so glad I was able to exceed your expectations, I honestly didn't expect to.

6 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Once again, excellent work! While there are a few flaws, the overall "three heroes standing together" vibe comes across very clearly. And Roy actually looks like a guy with those eyebrows. I'd say you've earned yourself a break. In order to avoid starting another competition, I'm not giving you any stars. Just know that I like your art more than anybody else on this thread. And that's final.

Thank you Sully! Woooo progress in manliness! Haha, that sure does make me happy, but I'm glad you're all no longer trying to out do each other.

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

They're awesome! Lilina and Sue both look adorable, and Roy looks tough (but also still adorable no matter how much he tries not to). The amount of detail on the weapons is very impressive. Roy's sword is super ornate, even from the small amount that's visible of it. And Lilina's tome has a lot of small touches that help it to look just as interesting as the sword, even though it's just supposed to be a simple book. Sue's bow isn't as detailed as the others, but it's also a normal bow, so a simpler look is more fitting for it regardless. I don't have much to say about the rest that I haven't already said about your past artwork, but they look great all-around. Like Sully said, Roy's face does look a bit more masculine, although I'm not sure if it's just the eyebrows or if there's more that adds to it as well.

My final verdict is Sue/10, great to see more love for best Elibian archer (fite me 1v1 @Claudius I im ripped >:( ). Also Lilina missed the memo about what headgear to wear, but that's okay, I'm sure Roy will forgive her. You've been working pretty fast on the past few artworks, so I'd say a break is well deserved, before you get even more burnt out on drawing.

Aww thanks Meap~ Roy is always adorable haha. Wow, I'm super glad you noticed the weapons (especially Lilina's tome) I spent quite a lot of time adding little details, but unfortunately imgur compresses images really badly so a lot of the time these things don't show up; Roy's armour actually has little marks and dents, but I can't see them with this quality. I thought about giving Sue a more detailed fancy bow, but I decided that her character would prefer something subtle... maybe. As far as Roy's face, as well as the eyebrows, I did my best to make his cheekbones stand out and his eyes a more round shape than say Sue's, but I don't know if that helped. 

Sue is amazing! I know we've talked about her greatness before haha, but I'm glad Sue is getting more love. She really doesn't have enough fan art.

Thank you, I hope that this little break will make the next artworks I do better (although I'm having trouble staying away from drawing; there's already been three traditional and one digital artworks today haha).

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I really like it.  Sue is Est's middle name!

Roy looks a bit more like a boy than your last couple forays into manhood, but he also has the bonus of being young, so he can be expected to be a bit more androgynous.  If I had to point something out, Sue's head is a bit too high, making her head look a bit too large on the top.

Yay, thanks Rezzy! Woah, Sue is an amazing name so Est is a lucky girl. I've often thought there aren't enough Sue's around, so it's definitely on my list if I ever have kids.

Yeah, I think he's still like 15 or something, so I could get away more with having him a bit feminine. Oh, you're right! I initially was trying something different with her hair, and I guess when I changed things, I forgot to sort that out.

• badatfireemblem changed the title to Natalie's Art (New: FEH Digital Sketches)

So I wasn't able to stay away from drawing, but to make sure that I didn't completely die I limited myself to a maximum of 30 mins a day. These sketches are between 20-30mins and it was actually really fun and interesting to work in such a short amount of time. I also deliberately left out hands as they are far too time consuming haha, and I'm sorry that Lyn's waist is disgustingly small, I only noticed right at the end. I'm really hoping to be able to pull these three in the next banner which is why I chose to sketch them. 

Lx0ylrhl.jpg  HTdtSdxl.jpg  eguQJl7l.jpg

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

So I wasn't able to stay away from drawing, but to make sure that I didn't completely die I limited myself to a maximum of 30 mins a day. These sketches are between 20-30mins and it was actually really fun and interesting to work in such a short amount of time. I also deliberately left out hands as they are far too time consuming haha, and I'm sorry that Lyn's waist is disgustingly small, I only noticed right at the end. I'm really hoping to be able to pull these three in the next banner which is why I chose to sketch them. 

Very nice on the sketches!  One critique I could offer is Lyn's boobs are a bit asymmetrical.  She seem to be facing straight forward, and her right (our left) boob looks fine, but her left (our right) seems to be pointing straight forward, rather than off to the side a bit like her right.  One thing I do for poses kinda like this is to take a selfie in the mirror which will give you an idea of body part proportions and directions.  Of course, my drawing's not that great, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

Very nice! I actually prefer them without the hands, it allows you to capture the important stuff without bothering with pointless details. Everybody has a different body and face, but people's hands are pretty much the same, so don't waste your time on those if you don't have to. I especially like how Lyn has one hand behind her back. 

There might be room for improvement in... other places, but I don't consider myself an avid studier of female chests. Just do whatever Rezzy says and you'll probably be fine.

For such a short amount of time, they all look really good! Cordelia's face looks maybe a bit too squished, but the rest of her looks fine, and the others look great overall as well. And in general with the faces, you did a good job of making them all look unique, since none of them share quite the same exact facial features. Also, especially considering these were just quick sketches, the hair still looks amazing for all of them, which is super impressive. I'm not an expert on anatomy, so I can't offer much advice there, but regardless, they still look great!

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Very nice on the sketches!  One critique I could offer is Lyn's boobs are a bit asymmetrical.  She seem to be facing straight forward, and her right (our left) boob looks fine, but her left (our right) seems to be pointing straight forward, rather than off to the side a bit like her right.  One thing I do for poses kinda like this is to take a selfie in the mirror which will give you an idea of body part proportions and directions.  Of course, my drawing's not that great, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Thanks Rezzy. I completely see what you're saying. She initally was supposed to have a slight tilt, but I think her hips changed and so she ended up facing forwards. I may fix this and her waist when I have some extra time. Your advice is really helpful, Rezzy! Thank you for pointing these things out to me~

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Very nice! I actually prefer them without the hands, it allows you to capture the important stuff without bothering with pointless details. Everybody has a different body and face, but people's hands are pretty much the same, so don't waste your time on those if you don't have to. I especially like how Lyn has one hand behind her back. 

There might be room for improvement in... other places, but I don't consider myself an avid studier of female chests. Just do whatever Rezzy says and you'll probably be fine.

Thank you, Sully. But hands are so important and one of the most challenging things to draw! I always try and include at least one hand in my drawings because it is such good practice, even if it takes a long time.

Haha, well I've done my fair bit of studying. Spend months drawing naked women at college and these things will no longer seem strange.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

For such a short amount of time, they all look really good! Cordelia's face looks maybe a bit too squished, but the rest of her looks fine, and the others look great overall as well. And in general with the faces, you did a good job of making them all look unique, since none of them share quite the same exact facial features. Also, especially considering these were just quick sketches, the hair still looks amazing for all of them, which is super impressive. I'm not an expert on anatomy, so I can't offer much advice there, but regardless, they still look great!

Aww thanks Meap! Haha squishedcordeliaface. Thank you, I do my best to avoid 'same face' so I'm glad that they all look different.

19 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Thanks Rezzy. I completely see what you're saying. She initally was supposed to have a slight tilt, but I think her hips changed and so she ended up facing forwards. I may fix this and her waist when I have some extra time. Your advice is really helpful, Rezzy! Thank you for pointing these things out to me~

Haha, well I've done my fair bit of studying. Spend months drawing naked women at college and these things will no longer seem strange.

Thanks, I hope it helps.  Maybe I could get myself a better drawing tablet for Christmas.  I've been itching to do some drawing lately.

With the amount of naked women I've seen over the years, you'd think I'd be better at drawing them.

42 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks, I hope it helps.  Maybe I could get myself a better drawing tablet for Christmas.  I've been itching to do some drawing lately.

With the amount of naked women I've seen over the years, you'd think I'd be better at drawing them.

What kind of doctor are you?! 

Well, Bubblegum, you should probably go with whatever Rezzy says. She's a professional.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

What kind of doctor are you?! 

Well, Bubblegum, you should probably go with whatever Rezzy says. She's a professional.

I'll keep that a secret for now, but I'll just say whenever you have a patient undergo anesthesia, they have to strip down.  I still do some surgery, but did a ton during residency on my various rotations.

• badatfireemblem changed the title to Natalie's Art (New: Christmas Tiki)
On 26/11/2017 at 11:39 PM, Rezzy said:

I've been considering the same thing. I currently use the small Wacom Intuos Pen (I think the Sketch replaced it recently?) and I'd love to have something bigger to work with. Ideally I'd like one of the Wacom Cintiq tablets, preferably portable so that I could take it anywhere and sketch, but I can't justify the money seeing as it's just a hobby.

Inb4 anyone else posts Christmas art.

Here's a young Tiki portrait all Christmassy. Her colour theme was totally perfect for this and she's so adorable. I was trying to practice my line art on this one as I'm undecided on whether to have outlines or not and I tend to change between.

I'm also thinking of doing another piece before Christmas, either a Ninian/Nils ice one or the whitewing sisters in Santa hats... maybe. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share!

1Oax7ePh.jpg

Edited by Natalie

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

I've been considering the same thing. I currently use the small Wacom Intuos Pen (I think the Sketch replaced it recently?) and I'd love to have something bigger to work with. Ideally I'd like one of the Wacom Cintiq tablets, preferably portable so that I could take it anywhere and sketch, but I can't justify the money seeing as it's just a hobby.

Here's a young Tiki portrait all Christmassy. Her colour theme was totally perfect for this and she's so adorable. I was trying to practice my line art on this one as I'm undecided on whether to have outlines or not and I tend to change between.

I'm also thinking of doing another piece before Christmas, either a Ninian/Nils ice one or the whitewing sisters in Santa hats... maybe. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share!

1Oax7ePh.jpg

This one is really nice, I'll be more detailed when I get the chance.

Whitewings because Est is best!

3 hours ago, Natalie said:

No! And I almost made my Christmas drawing yesterday! Curse you and your better motivation for the festivities!

Anyway, this is super adorable! I like the little touches in her pose, like her slight tilt forward and to the side, and her slightly uneven ears give a bit more expressiveness. Her face is pretty much spot on for Tiki as well, she works very well with your style. And as always, the shading and hair are great, and the little bit of transparency for her scarf(?) is a nice touch too. The only thing I think I could comment on otherwise is her hair ornament/decoration thing. It's well drawn, but it doesn't have much shading or anything else below it, which makes it stand out a bit weirdly; like it's just kinda placed over her hair and not actually sitting on it, if that makes any sense. But that's a very minor thing, and she still looks amazing overall!

I would give you advice for your next piece, but I don't want to ruin my own idea ;) Nils and Ninian sound like a good fit thematically. If you're just doing one Whitewing sister, then Palla in a Christmas hat would probably fit best color-wise, although that's probably not a super big deal. I could probably guess who Rex's suggestion would be though.

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

This one is really nice, I'll be more detailed when I get the chance.

Whitewings because Est is best!

Thanks Rezzy!

52 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

No! And I almost made my Christmas drawing yesterday! Curse you and your better motivation for the festivities!

Anyway, this is super adorable! I like the little touches in her pose, like her slight tilt forward and to the side, and her slightly uneven ears give a bit more expressiveness. Her face is pretty much spot on for Tiki as well, she works very well with your style. And as always, the shading and hair are great, and the little bit of transparency for her scarf(?) is a nice touch too. The only thing I think I could comment on otherwise is her hair ornament/decoration thing. It's well drawn, but it doesn't have much shading or anything else below it, which makes it stand out a bit weirdly; like it's just kinda placed over her hair and not actually sitting on it, if that makes any sense. But that's a very minor thing, and she still looks amazing overall!

I would give you advice for your next piece, but I don't want to ruin my own idea ;) Nils and Ninian sound like a good fit thematically. If you're just doing one Whitewing sister, then Palla in a Christmas hat would probably fit best color-wise, although that's probably not a super big deal. I could probably guess who Rex's suggestion would be though.

Woah, nice! I actually can't believe I'm the first one.

Aww thank you, Meap! I actually accidentally drew her ears uneven, but then I decided to leave it in because people's (or dragon's) proportions are never perfect. Yeah, the scarf is like at 85% on Photoshop, which still means that the colours show up, but it gives it a little transparency, which I'm glad works okay. Ah, yeah I see what you mean about her headpiece. It could definitely do with some shadow underneath.

Initially I was going more towards Ninian/Nils, but the Whitewing sisters seem pretty popular, so I may have to do that instead.

I already owe him that one, so maybe I should do it and kill two birds with one stone.

And images are loading on this computer. Course, I feel it takes about 20 minutes to get to here, but hey! I'm here.

... And I realize I've missed out on a couple of drawings! With regards to Cordelia/Lyn/Celica, they look great!  As always! One thing I'd note though is their faces look kinda... off. I think its their nose. It's most noseable - notable - with Lyn, whose nose looks a bit too wide in comparison to her face and its height. But other than that, I think their good! Cordelia's face especially looks well done.

Christmas Tiki looks exceptional. I have almost nothing negative to say here - it is superb. And good detail with the scarf's transparency - one would normally expect it to simply cover her arms, but you managed to be more challenging and make it see through. Something I would critic though is her ears and arms. Her ears aren't exactly symmetrical with each other, and her arms look a bit... buff? But that might not be a problem. After all, she can transform into a dragon. Who's to say she doesn't keep some of that strength when she's in human form?

Also, she looks a bit older or something. Like, if Shadow Dragon Tiki looks like a 12 year old, and Awakening Tiki looks like a 25 year old, this drawing looks a bit more like a 15-16 year old. Or her face does at least. That's not a problem - I think it looks great like this.

7 hours ago, Natalie said:

Initially I was going more towards Ninian/Nils

Do Ninian and Nils! Olwen and/or Fjorm can wait - I want to see the Ice Dragons in all Christmasy winter glory!

9 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

And images are loading on this computer. Course, I feel it takes about 20 minutes to get to here, but hey! I'm here.

... And I realize I've missed out on a couple of drawings! With regards to Cordelia/Lyn/Celica, they look great!  As always! One thing I'd note though is their faces look kinda... off. I think its their nose. It's most noseable - notable - with Lyn, whose nose looks a bit too wide in comparison to her face and its height. But other than that, I think their good! Cordelia's face especially looks well done.

Christmas Tiki looks exceptional. I have almost nothing negative to say here - it is superb. And good detail with the scarf's transparency - one would normally expect it to simply cover her arms, but you managed to be more challenging and make it see through. Something I would critic though is her ears and arms. Her ears aren't exactly symmetrical with each other, and her arms look a bit... buff? But that might not be a problem. After all, she can transform into a dragon. Who's to say she doesn't keep some of that strength when she's in human form?

Also, she looks a bit older or something. Like, if Shadow Dragon Tiki looks like a 12 year old, and Awakening Tiki looks like a 25 year old, this drawing looks a bit more like a 15-16 year old. Or her face does at least. That's not a problem - I think it looks great like this.

Do Ninian and Nils! Olwen and/or Fjorm can wait - I want to see the Ice Dragons in all Christmasy winter glory!

Ey nice! 

Thank you! Yeah all their faces and proportions are off, but when I sketch things always look this weird, and it's only when I go to colour over that I change proportions and stuff. I ought to get better at it though haha.

Woah, thank you Rex! Yeah her ears are off, and her arms... they could probably do with some work. I was trying to go with her leaning slightly forwards, but I guess the perspective is kind of wrong and it makes her look muscular.

Yeah, I'm not great at ageing people (I think all my drawings end up looking the same age). I also don't really like lolis wearing hardly any clothing, so if she's a bit older then I don't mind as much, so maybe I was subconsciously doing that?

Hmm, well it is snowing here right now, and it has been all day. I kind of feel like doing a snow/ice theme for them... I may have time for more, but I'll work on this one and see how I am for time.

• badatfireemblem changed the title to Natalie's Art (New: Ninian/Nils)

Here is a winter themed Ninian and Nils~

This is going to be my last piece of 2017, so I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been on my art thread this past year. I feel I've improved so much thanks to all your help and comments, and I hope to improve again next year. A lot of artists are currently doing their Best Nine, or Year End posts, but as I only started in May I haven't really got enough to justify it. As a compromise I'm going to link to a few pieces that I did over the year where either at the time I felt a great improvement, or just things that I think are my better artworks.

As I feel much more confident with my art these days, I have a few ideas of little fun things to do in 2018. Streaming is an option, but there would have to be at least a few people interested, and fit it around timezones, or I can start making little GIFs of the stages my art goes through (to show you how messy I am and how there is literally no method to my art). If anyone is interested, or would like to see something different from me next year, then just give me a shout ^^

Thank you again guys, and have a lovely Christmas!

E9pt69vh.jpg

My improvement pieces in chronological order:

Lyn (alt title: what is blending natalie????) In all seriousness, however cringe worthy I find this piece now, it was what made me want to go down a more painting route so it feels important.

Oboro

Olivia and Inigo - My first movement pieces and the first fully painted guy... Wow, I still can't draw men haha.

Ayra - I actually think this is my best piece to date.

Christmas Tiki

Edited by Natalie

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! Ninian is absolutely beautiful!  You have the FE Female Pose TM going on which really works for her makes her look stunning.  Nils is so cute too! My only note would be how his arm is awkwardly sticking out in front of his body.  With how he is standing and twisted to the side a bit and arm would twist with him and fall behind him. Other than that this looks amazing!

I'd love to see a stream if I happen to be online whenever you do it! Just let me know. I really love your art and I can't wait to see what you'll do in the upcoming year. ?

... They're glorious! Well done! Ninian's face especially looks good. I think you managed to display her hesitant, reserved personality through her expression. Or something like that. She looks great.

Nils is good, but not quite perfect. His arms aren't quite in a correct position, or something. Regardless, he still looks great.

I'm sorry, but as King of Ice I have to mention that the snowflakes in the background are inaccurate. They are supposed to have only 6 points, not 4 or 8. I'm sorry.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! Ninian is absolutely beautiful!  You have the FE Female Pose TM going on which really works for her makes her look stunning.  Nils is so cute too! My only note would be how his arm is awkwardly sticking out in front of his body.  With how he is standing and twisted to the side a bit and arm would twist with him and fall behind him. Other than that this looks amazing!

I'd love to see a stream if I happen to be online whenever you do it! Just let me know. I really love your art and I can't wait to see what you'll do in the upcoming year. ?

Aww thank you Anime! Yeah, thank you for pointing that out about his arm, I knew something was off but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

Thank you! If there's enough interest I'm thinking sometime in February, but we'll have to see and I'll have to work on my shyness in the meantime.

53 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

This is good. Nils looks really cute, and not in a girly kind of way. I can definitely see that you've improved, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you draw next year!

Thanks Sully. I'm really glad you can tell, and I hope that I can do better next year!

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... They're glorious! Well done! Ninian's face especially looks good. I think you managed to display her hesitant, reserved personality through her expression. Or something like that. She looks great.

Nils is good, but not quite perfect. His arms aren't quite in a correct position, or something. Regardless, he still looks great.

I'm sorry, but as King of Ice I have to mention that the snowflakes in the background are inaccurate. They are supposed to have only 6 points, not 4 or 8. I'm sorry.

Aww thanks Rex! I tried to make her look nervously protective of her brother, so I'm glad some of that came across. 

Yeah, his arm is kind of wonky haha.

Woah WOAH I had no idea! Please forgive me King of Ice for this terrible mistake!

Ah, they both look really good! The detail in the shading and folds of Ninian's dress look incredible, and while not quite as intricate, Nils's outfit looks great as well. Both of their faces and poses are well done too, and I like the return of the transparent cloth, heh. Besides the Nils arm that has been mentioned, I do think that the top of Ninian's hair looks a bit flat or static. Her bangs don't really look like they connect or flow with the rest of her hair, if that makes sense. I think it's a bit more noticeable to me because of how lively Nils's hair looks in comparison, though that does makes sense, considering his hair is meant to be more messy. Regardless, it's a very nitpicky thing that's not really even an issue, and everything about them still looks great!

On 12/16/2017 at 7:20 AM, Natalie said:

Here is a winter themed Ninian and Nils~

This is going to be my last piece of 2017, so I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been on my art thread this past year. I feel I've improved so much thanks to all your help and comments, and I hope to improve again next year. A lot of artists are currently doing their Best Nine, or Year End posts, but as I only started in May I haven't really got enough to justify it. As a compromise I'm going to link to a few pieces that I did over the year where either at the time I felt a great improvement, or just things that I think are my better artworks.

As I feel much more confident with my art these days, I have a few ideas of little fun things to do in 2018. Streaming is an option, but there would have to be at least a few people interested, and fit it around timezones, or I can start making little GIFs of the stages my art goes through (to show you how messy I am and how there is literally no method to my art). If anyone is interested, or would like to see something different from me next year, then just give me a shout ^^

Thank you again guys, and have a lovely Christmas!

E9pt69vh.jpg

My improvement pieces in chronological order:

Lyn (alt title: what is blending natalie????) In all seriousness, however cringe worthy I find this piece now, it was what made me want to go down a more painting route so it feels important.

Oboro

Olivia and Inigo - My first movement pieces and the first fully painted guy... Wow, I still can't draw men haha.

Ayra - I actually think this is my best piece to date.

Christmas Tiki

Very nice, it's nice to see how you've come along with two-person drawings.  It may have been intentional, but Nils's knee caps are a bit uneven.  You may have intended the right leg to be raised a little, but the hip doesn't look flexed enough to account for the difference, but overall, it's very good.

On 12/16/2017 at 8:02 AM, Anime27Arts said:

You have the FE Female Pose TM going on which really works for her makes her look stunning.

I don't know if it's just me, but when I shower, I sort of instinctively raise my left arm up like "the pose".  I don't know if everyone does that, or maybe I'm just weird.

On 19/12/2017 at 2:28 AM, Rezzy said:

Very nice, it's nice to see how you've come along with two-person drawings.  It may have been intentional, but Nils's knee caps are a bit uneven.  You may have intended the right leg to be raised a little, but the hip doesn't look flexed enough to account for the difference, but overall, it's very good.

I don't know if it's just me, but when I shower, I sort of instinctively raise my left arm up like "the pose".  I don't know if everyone does that, or maybe I'm just weird.

Aww thanks Rezzy! Yeah knees are really hard; I need to work on that haha. 

I think I do the FE Female Pose just generally irl so I'm sure you're not weird!

• badatfireemblem changed the title to Natalie's Art (New: F Corrin Portrait)

Hey I'm back!~

So this was supposed to be a warm up piece because I'm about to start something really exciting and was very out of practice. However, it ended up turning into something else, mostly influenced by my time spent in art galleries in the Netherlands. Dutch Golden Age paintings are simply the best! I've remembered my love for oil painting, but waiting days and days for things to dry is so irritating, and it's why I moved to digital in the first place. 

I haven't felt this inspired to draw for a long time, and I hope it lasts~

hi i have corrin bias i'm sorry if you're offended

FCOCh8Ql.jpg