TRSModify w/ Reference Guides

epilepsyduck

This isn't quite finished yet, but I'm sick of delaying it so I'm gonna release it now.

So of the twenty or so people who've played TRS, you might've heard of a neat little hacking tool called TRSModify. It's not quite as extensive as was FE hacking allows, but it's still remarkably flexible and surprisingly user friendly. There's just two problems with the thing:

1. Most of it isn't in English
  2. It comes packaged with malware

Since TRSModify is still an excellent tool aside from that, I decided to fix both these issues. Removing the malware was easy, but since I don't know Japanese and can't really edit the program anyway, I decided to simply write some reference guides for the thing. I'm not actually finished yet, but I've got most of the important stuff down.

Link is right here. Expect updates soon-ish, when I'm not too busy anyway.

New link is right here, since Dropbox apparently decided to hide the file for whatever reason and won't let me unhide it.

Edited by epilepsyduck

• 3 years later...
On 9/16/2020 at 12:59 AM, ExcoonHowl said:

Is it just me running into this problem or is the actual editor not in that dropbox link anymore?

It wasn't just you, for whatever reason Dropbox hid the editor file for everyone but me. I couldn't figure out how to unhide it, and reuploading it didn't help, so I made a new link elsewhere. Sorry about that!