Did anyone find Echoes: Shadows of Valentia's normal mode is more easier than the original game?

Did anyone find the normal mode in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was easier than the original game? The bosses in the game seems to be like they're easier to dealt with in the remake and I didn't get too much Game Overs in the remake, but I only did had one game over in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia when I had Alm accidentally got killed by Desaix in his fortress in the remake (that was my only game over progress that I have in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia).

When I did played the remake since at the start at the release date and I did managed to get up to Act 4 as of right now really easy. I remembered back then when I played the original game, Slayde was too tough in Zofia's Castle, Wolff was a Sniping Hog with more range that he killed Mae, and Grieth was a menace back then. But with thanks to Faye, Position in the Beginning of the Battle, new items, provisions, and the Arts that were added in the remake, I did managed defeated Slayde in the remake with the effort of training, Arts, Provisions, & Support Bonuses and I did dealt Grieth with Kamui and Saber in their Dread Fighter classes with the Arts skills and Forge on the Weapons without getting a game over and had an easier victory. There was alot of units for Alm's and Celica's army gotten killed in my playthrough in the original game that I need to reset it and I did worked hard on getting them alive since Casual Mode didn't exist back then and Alm and Celica did get killed by enemies in some areas since Provisions didn't exist in the original game back then and I needed to find some way to regain health. And the Mila's Turnwheel makes it easier to undo mistakes and go back where you didn't want to that happened in the first place.

Well, yeah. As far as I know, Normal mode has the same exact stats as OG Gaiden, but now player units have way better growths, Arts to abuse, forges, etc. etc. to cheese the game. Warp got nerfed, but otherwise players got a lot of buffs.

3 minutes ago, I'm a Spheal said:

Let's just say enemy generic archers that aren't bosses don't have the anti-flier skill.

Only Wolf had an equipped Bow in his fortress back in Gaiden... On Hard, most of the archers in his fort also have equipped Bows, but do they have them on Normal?

36 minutes ago, Agro said:

you literally answered your own question in the first post

The topic title saids "Did anyone find Echoes: Shadows of Valentia's normal mode is more easier than the original game?" not for myself.

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Only Wolff had an equipped Bow in his fortress back in Gaiden... On Hard, most of the archers in his fort also have equipped Bows, but do they have them on Normal?

I did played the entire map, the only enemy Archer unit that I only did saw was equipped with a non-regular equipped bow was Wolff, I don't recall seeing any Generic Enemy Archers through Act 4 before Rigelian and Duma's Tower have Bows equipped in Normal Mode. I don't know about Aurum and Argentum (both Bow Knights right by Duma) still have the Silver Bow equipped in Normal Mode or their equipment of the Silver Bows were exclusive in Hard Mode?

Edited by King Marth 64

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Only Wolf had an equipped Bow in his fortress back in Gaiden... On Hard, most of the archers in his fort also have equipped Bows, but do they have them on Normal?

I didn't notice any other skills or an inventory slot in general, so I'm going say no.