Fire Emblem 8 PME/In need of portrait designer

Radrex92

Time for another PME. While I have my editor work on my FE7 PME, I decided to start getting edits for my FE8 PME. I'm really looking forward to this run in particular. So give me those edits. Remember, only good and/or interesting edits will be accept. Nothing stupid here. Also, if your able to make custom portraits, I would really like your assistance on this PME.

Haha, so you're doing pme's? Great.

- The mend will be replaced by the Sun Festal. It has 1-2 range.

- The boss of chapter 6, Novala, joins instead of Artur. He will have his easy/normal mode bases and his growths will be 90% HP, 70% Magic, 50% Skill, 40% Speed, 55% Luck, 20% Defense and 45% Resistance

- Lute on the other hand is replaced by Azelle from Fe4. He has his fe4 growths and bases and has fire affinity

- Franz is now Alva from Fe5. He has his fe5 growths. His magic growth is his resistance growth. He has Alva's bases from Fe5.

Eirika becomes Ike from FE9, and has Ike's bases and growths from that game. The rapier is replaced with the regal sword from FE9 and has its stats, including its horse/armor effectiveness. Sieglinde is replaced with Ragnell from FE9, and has it stats, including its 1-2 range, +5 defense boost, and negation of criticals if possible. However, its weight will be reduced from 20 to 11. Both swords can still only be used by Eirika.

Ephraim becomes Micaiah from FE10, and has Micaiah's bases and growths from that game. His starting class is now monk, and can thus promote into a bishop or sage. The reginleif is replaced with the thani tome from FE10 and has its stats, including its horse/armor effectiveness. Siegmund will be swapped with the Ivaldi tome from sacred stones. Ivaldi will be received when Siegmund usually would and vice versa. Siegmund will no longer be locked to Ephraim and will be treated as a standard sacred twin weapon. Ivaldi can now only be used by Ephraim and its name will be changed to "Rexaura", but it will retain Ivaldi's stats, bonuses, and monster effectiveness. 

Edited by 3+2=Pie

4 hours ago, 3+2=Pie said:

Eirika becomes Ike from FE9, and has Ike's bases and growths from that game. The rapier is replaced with the regal sword from FE9 and has its stats, including its horse/armor effectiveness. Sieglinde is replaced with Ragnell from FE9, and has it stats, including its 1-2 range, +5 defense boost, and negation of criticals if possible. However, its weight will be reduced from 20 to 11. Both swords can still only be used by Eirika.

Ephraim becomes Micaiah from FE10, and has Micaiah's bases and growths from that game. His starting class is now monk, and can thus promote into a bishop or sage. The reginleif is replaced with the thani tome from FE10 and has its stats, including its horse/armor effectiveness. Siegmund will be swapped with the Ivaldi tome from sacred stones. Ivaldi will be received when Siegmund usually would and vice versa. Siegmund will no longer be locked to Ephraim and will be treated as a standard sacred twin weapon. Ivaldi can now only be used by Ephraim and its name will be changed to "Rexaura", but it will retain Ivaldi's stats, bonuses, and monster effectiveness. 

Done!

8 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Haha, so you're doing pme's? Great.

- The mend will be replaced by the Sun Festal. It has 1-2 range.

- The boss of chapter 6, Novala, joins instead of Artur. He will have his easy/normal mode bases and his growths will be 90% HP, 70% Magic, 50% Skill, 40% Speed, 55% Luck, 20% Defense and 45% Resistance

- Lute on the other hand is replaced by Azelle from Fe4. He has his fe4 growths and bases and has fire affinity

- Franz is now Alva from Fe5. He has his fe5 growths. His magic growth is his resistance growth. He has Alva's bases from Fe5.

Don't know about these edits. Especially the last 2 because I don't like importing custom portraits from the SNES games into the GBA era. So thats why if I had a portrait designer and they made GBA style portraits of these characters, I would accept these edits

1 hour ago, Radrex92 said:

Don't know about these edits. Especially the last 2 because I don't like importing custom portraits from the SNES games into the GBA era. So thats why if I had a portrait designer and they made GBA style portraits of these characters, I would accept these edits

You can also just have them keep their original portraits, and just give them their changed growths/bases. Not that much of a deal.

Sounds fun!

-Moulder is now a Lv.1  summoner. He starts with a heal staff, a Smite tome (see below), and your choice of either a Sleep Staff, or a Beserk staff.

-Summoner class now summons armored knights, affectionately named "Boulders"

-Summoner class has light magic. They start with a light rank of C, and a staff rank of C.

-Status staves how have 5 uses, as opposed to 3.

-New Tome, Smite. 1-3 range light tome, with an added 15% crit chance, but cannot double. Might 6, uses 20, weight 5, sell price 900.

Edited by Vis_Mage

-Cormag is now Glen, but keeps Cormag's class and bases.

-Poison weapons gain 4 Weight, 3 Might and have 4 WExp.

-Dark tomes lose a quarter of their weight

-Light gains either 5 crit or a quarter of their total crit, whichever's larger.

-Bonewalkers and Wights are now classified as Pirates for terrain purposes, while Gargoyles and Deathgoyles gain 1 move.

Nice! -Gerik is replaced with Raven. They swapped places :P

Also, as far as I know, staff range is hardcoded. But I hack FE7, so don't quote me on that.

Edited by ChaosSlicer

Colm is replaced with Cath from Binding Blade, with her Hard Mode bases and her growths from there, only with %10 more growths. Same R-Text, and same death quote.

Neimi is replaced with Beran, with half the bases and same class, FE11 Sedgar/Wolf growths, and a Prf Bow with 13 Might, 150 Accuracy, 35 Crit and Devil Effect, R-Text for it is "A very unpredictable bow. Might injure Beran".

R-Text: A mysterious mercenary, and also Anna's bastard cousin.

Death Quote: Urgh... Thanks god... this RNG curse wore off...

Murray is replaced with Gomes from FE5, same stats, and carries a Killer Axe.

Beran is replaced with Toras from FE3

3 hours ago, ChaosSlicer said:

Nice! -Gerik is replaced with Raven. They swapped places :P

Also, as far as I know, staff range is hardcoded. But I hack FE7, so don't quote me on that.

Done! Also, what is with you in replacing the one mercenary in my PME's runs?

Seth and Orson are swapped with each other.

All of the Sacred Twins lose their effectiveness against monsters.

Lyon now has 18 Con or whatever is necessary to wield his personal tome without an AS penalty.

Every promoted monster class gets the swordmaster crit bonus.

Super Trainee classes get Con on promotion (How much they gain is up to you).

Edited by SoloCross

• 3 weeks later...