1. 1. Pick a side.

• I side with Lusamine,
    • I side with Kukui.
    • I side with Guzma.
    • I can't pick! I like all three!
    • I don't like any of them!

On 5/30/2017 at 2:24 PM, Shoblongoo said:

Liquor. 

...and you know how this really goes down...

-Lusamine is a vodka kinda girl
-Kukui likes his rum 
-ya boi Guzma shoots whiskey and tequila, like a goddamn savage 

Best response ever. I already joke about Drunk!Guzma. Honestly though, all three of them would be...interesting drunks.

Edited by Dragoncat

Honestly I like all three, but my favorite is coffee and chocolate together.  I drink a lot of iced tea in the summer normally peppermint, I drink coffee as a treat since I like it with lots of chocolate and milk and I like cocoa in the winter.  Of course for me watermelon Rockstar beats all three in terms of my go to pick me up drink. 

On 2017-05-30 at 5:24 PM, Shoblongoo said:

Liquor.

This is what Bailey's is for! Or Kahlua.

That said I'm also a fan of Tim Horton's iced coffee mixed with vodka. It keeps its flavor but also is liquor. Win win!

I have tea multiple times a day. It's the best choice. I don't even care the kind of tea. I do heretical experiments like mixing different types of tea or adding obscene ratios of milk/cream when the mood strikes.

Cocoa is no good because I hate the taste of chocolate. And coffee is a barbarian's brew. Evidently I'm biased against bean based beverages.

On 6/1/2017 at 10:23 AM, Dragoncat said:

Honestly though, all three of them would be...interesting drunks.

Lusamine would be classy about it.

Kukui would probably try to bang your mom. 

Guzma would destroy himself and everything around him.

Edited by Shoblongoo

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Lusamine would be classy about it.

Kukui would probably try to bang your mom. 

Guzma would destroy himself and everything around him.

Guzma would try to bang everything that moves. He'd wake up the next morning in a jail cell. He got picked up for streaking and yelling profanities at tourists. But the reason he got caught was because he tried and failed to jump a fence while naked...his dick got caught lol. (if I need to change that to "you know what" or something similar, please let me know, I don't want trouble) Nanu probably can't run as fast as he used to and ya boy's in his prime so yeah.

I had this conversation with Ana over PM lol. Reference to an AFV video...but if Kukui does that, omg. Burnet's gonna be pissed.

Edited by Dragoncat

Tea.

Love some good ol' Lyons Tea in the morning I do.

Damn, my Irish side is coming out.

But yeah, I hate coffee. I only drink it if I have to stay awake late nights to finish projects or shit. As for hot chocolate, sorry cocas, that's a treat that I really only drink around winter (Hot chocolate with cinnamon, crushed oreos and cream is the best). 

On 2017-05-30 at 4:37 PM, Dragoncat said:

Also Darros, pop keeps you awake too xD

Idk why I didn't see this earlier.

I find it generally doesn't to the same degree and I don't like having it first thing in the morning. Depends on the pop too. I'd rather just drink something not fiizzy.

14 minutes ago, Darros said:

Idk why I didn't see this earlier.

I find it generally doesn't to the same degree and I don't like having it first thing in the morning. Depends on the pop too. I'd rather just drink something not fiizzy.

I'm the opposite lol. I love it in the morning and it really wakes me up.

On 5/28/2017 at 7:07 PM, Glaceon Sage said:

Raspberry tea is the best

Something we agree on, whoa! That's not common. lol But yes, raspberry tea ftw.

I gotta go with Lusamine here. I like raspberry tea, lemon tea, sweet tea, and hot tea! Hot tea is especially good when you're having stomach sicknesses. Same with ginger ale, they're good for your stomach when you feel sick there. My mom used to give me them all the time when I had those problems.

Kukui, obviously. It is the only rational and real choice.... 

Honestly speaking though I prefer coffee > cocoa > tea.

Tea just never does it for me. If i am looking for a nice drink to have at night or something I'll go with some decaf coffee or cocoa. 

• 2 weeks later...

I say, tea is simply the only acceptable choice for me. If I am to elaborate, I value the brew of black tea variations. This most splendid beverage is the true source of my energy and prevents a delicate individual such as myself to desist my fatigue everyday. If I am to state, I simply abhor the flavours of coffee and hot chocolate and as such, these choices are most certainly not palatable to me. If I am to believe, such a choice is normally regarded as highly refined, though I believe such is simply nonsensical! An individual enjoying a most wonderful cup of tea must not be the sole factor to deem such a person to be a refined citizen!

I am a tea elitist, coffee hater and cocoa lover.

Yeah... Seriously though. I drink tea every morning without question and cocoa occasionally before sleep. No coffee at all in my life other than coffee flavored stuff lmao :D

On 6/16/2017 at 7:22 AM, Clarine said:

I say, tea is simply the only acceptable choice for me. If I am to elaborate, I value the brew of black tea variations. This most splendid beverage is the true source of my energy and prevents a delicate individual such as myself to desist my fatigue everyday. If I am to state, I simply abhor the flavours of coffee and hot chocolate and as such, these choices are most certainly not palatable to me. If I am to believe, such a choice is normally regarded as highly refined, though I believe such is simply nonsensical! An individual enjoying a most wonderful cup of tea must not be the sole factor to deem such a person to be a refined citizen!

You are as enlightened as you are refined.

I started drinking coffee because it was able to keep me awake during long days, back then I didin't really appreciate the taste. Since then, I almost drinked coffee everyday and because of that, I am now more used to the taste and  vastly prefer to drink this before anything else. So, I almost never drink tea or cocoa drink. 

I know I already picked cocoa but the others go really nice with sugar. Just saying.

An espresso is superior to a Red Bull in keeping you awake, which is a plus, I guess.

Most people drink sugarless tea, which I get the point of, but I tend not to like things which require some effort to feel the taste of.

Edited by Cerberus87

• 3 weeks later...

Hot chocolate, especially salted caramel. I only drink tea when I'm sick and can only drink decaf coffee or else I can't sleep at night. Though I do love Bailey's in my coffee from time to time.

Coffee doesn't do me any favors, that being said i am guilty of slipping some into my hot chocolate. Being a mommy's girl I absolutely love tea of any kind, thought green tea is a sweet spot of mine.

I don't drink hot drinks too often since the heat will numb my tongue most of the time, but black tea is a big favorite of mine, especially anything minty. Got lots of peppermint tea packets upstairs for when the mood strikes. The peach tea at our local coffee house is also surprisingly good.

• 1 month later...