Wedding Banner Revealed

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a good laugh as they went full brides, no Eirika, Charlotte being released as a bride first (as they did for Xander), and Cordelia being in this banner. XD 

I like this banner, and the fact that poor Cordelia finally has a decent art. Those skills look pretty useful too. Maybe I'll spend some orbs to pull them... when I will get some.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm gonna focus pull Colorless and somehow end up with three Karels

"I'm the Staff Demon! Watch in terror as I heal you to death! ...That's not right."

As I said in the other thread, the only thing that sucks about this banner is how it focuses on two colors. I just know it's going to troll me by giving me an orb set of nothing but Red/Green.

Best thing about this banner is the fact that we can finally put to rest the whole "New characters can't show up in special banners" thing. To be honest, I'm surprised so many people took that for granted, despite the fact the first special banner had the still unplayable Xander.

Super psyched for this banner due to Charlotte and Cordelia with good art. Staff Lyn is a bit of a bummer and I'm not the biggest fan of her artist, but my Genny might like her staff. Caeda's art really bugs me for some reason (I think her eyes are a bit too far apart?), though her dress is so pretty and I'm so tempted to pull for her too. 

As a side note, I understand why people are frustrated over the lack of grooms in this banner, but I don't really like the implication that this is somehow an affront to the entire female playerbase. Not all of us play solely for husbandos, and not all of us are straight. 

I'm conflicted. New/Limited Heroes Banners are literally the worst for F2P, but that Caeda looks so cool, Lyn has an excellent Staff package, and Wind Boost 3 seems interesting/powerful--basically a reverse Defiant Spd 3, almost.

Should I blow my Orbs on this, or should I go after another 5* from the Triangle banner (preferably Cecilia, to merge into my Takumi-killer)?

40 minutes ago, Astellius said:

The new art looks really nice, although I'm not sure I'll pull for this banner. My stash of orbs is pretty low, I think I might just save them.

Also Charlotte...? That was unexpected.

Id argue Cordelia is the one that is unexpected. Considering she was one of the two leaked character and iirc people arent sure who is it before reveal

Charlotte have cypher artwork

Caeda.... well her only issue is coming from not Fates and not awakening. Shes basically a female lord and a canon bride regardless

Lyn is uber popular female lord

Cordelia could simply have been Eirika because of Awakening DLC or.... Lucina

8 minutes ago, JSND said:

Id argue Cordelia is the one that is unexpected. Considering she was one of the two leaked character and iirc people arent sure who is it before reveal

The silhouettes were Lyn and Charlotte.

I wish they would stop announcing banners almost a day before they come out. They should do it on the day it's coming out so I don't have to contain myself for so long.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Lyn is healer, huh. Well still pretty useful and her lack of damage from could be compensated with Savages blow anyway? Her artwork is amazing and that's what matter most.

Im actually very excited for Caeda. She looks darling. I gotta say it because I think im one of the few who want her most. (Though for utility, Lyn is the most intriguing. But I play games with my heart. Not my ego of being top tier.)

Holy shit I actually called it with Charlotte! I'm super pissed though. I really hoped it would just be Lyn, maybe Eirika and 2 grooms so I could maybe pass on this banner and keep saving orbs for a change. But now they put in Charlotte AND CORDELIA?

FUCK

Edit: Now that I've calmed down, I can add to my post.

Sorry to all the female players that wanted husbandos I guess. Honestly surprised there's no grooms. If a banner like the bunny banner got male characters I figured they'd do so here too. And aside from Lyn with her staff and new skill seeming interesting, none of these units have really stand out new skills/weapons to me. Well, I guess that's a lie since rally spd/atk on Cordelia looks pretty cool alongside -blade tome users.

Edited by Alkaid

5 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Full Bride Lyn art, since I don't think I've seen it in this topic yet (or I looked over it, in that case my bad)

Apparently, the artist said he tried to add some Sacaen influences to the dress.

Called Lyn, but did not see Charlotte coming. Thing is, I don't care much for Charlotte, so feel free to take away any Charlottes that even think about showing up in my pulls. I can live without her skills. As for Lady Lyndis and Caeda, they look pretty and would be nice to have, but are not something to go crazy over.

The main character I'm interested in is Cordelia. Cordelia is absolutely beautiful in her artwork, and I'm quite happy she gets something amazing since I find her original art not to my tastes. If I were to spend money on Orbs here, it would be for Bride!Cordelia. Now if only I am lucky enough to pull an optimized version, provided she manages to show up at all...

However, there is one thing that does disappoint me and that is because there are no guys. While I can live without it, it would have been nice to widen the demographic and add some balance to the banner.

Love Caeda, Cordelia and Lyn's art. Indifferent to Charlotte but hey at least she's in the game now. :P

I'm gonna attempt 1 summon session for Lyn, but if I don't get her then no big loss. I'm more interested in her CYL variant anyway.

I hate summoning on colorless though...

45 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently, the artist said he tried to add some Sacaen influences to the dress.

Zigzag pattern on the fringes?

No Bride Lissa ? *out*  But seems I was right about Charlotte. Interesting.

Well, that's a bunch of useful skills... I do like Lyn's art... now, if I pull... that's the question...

oh caeda you whore i wish you were Ogma's wife

But on a serious note, these are really beautiful. I wish I had more orbs.