Wedding Banner Revealed

2 hours ago, Birdy said:

Full Bride Lyn art, since I don't think I've seen it in this topic yet (or I looked over it, in that case my bad)

That's probably best heroes artwork so far! 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Lyn's gorgeous and I want her. Both versions. Heck they keep this up you'll be able to make a team of just Lyns.

This. I wanna make a full Lyn team consisting of normal, bride, CYL and whatever the next variant is just for fun. XD

Caeda looks damn great ("Baeda" tier, even) and Charlotte is pretty nice too. The other two are nice inheritance fodder, I suppose.

I wonder, though. If this is supposed to be a seasonal thing then what is the occasion? Is there going to be some sort of thematically appropriate festival within the next...two or three months? Tanabata, maybe?

Edited by RedEyedDrake

I am so incredibly disappointed. Lyn is my favorite FE character, since I played FE7 back when it was released on the GBA in 2003. I wanted Bride Lyn so badly..... but she's a healer... That's just heartbreaking.

She looks AMAZING.

But she's a healer, which almost makes me want to cry. WHY?????

She's a colorless unit - and there aren't really any other colorless units I want. I don't need colorless units. I don't need any healers, Kagero might be ok among dagger users but that's alright, and I already had two 5* bow users since the start of the game. So there is literally no colorless unit I would want outside of bride Lyn.

There's not much in terms of good inheritance skills in colorless either. Just Death Blow from Klein really.

So basically, any summoned unit from colorless that's NOT bride Lyn is a complete waste (to me at least). If she were any other color, at least there are other units of those colors that I could be satisfied with, whether it be for the units themselves or for their skills.

AND she's not the only focus unit in her color... Though Bride Cordelia at least is very pretty.

Sure, her unique counter preventing skills sound interesting. But I think they will have very little impact in practice.

Enemies can't counter Lyn? Not like she'll do much damage on her attacks, she's a healer.

Status that prevents counterattacks? That could be helpful... but generally you want to be attacking units that can't counterattack when possible anyway. Using up an attack to then stop counters on another unit that will then attack that debuffed unit... It reduces damage you take, but it doesn't help you take out enemies. I'd rather just have a unit that can one-round enemies instead of taking 2 attacks to take out a unit but taking less damage in the process.

It might have its uses but seeing as how offense-oriented Arena is, it just doesn't seem that useful.

What a disappointment...

I'd want to be wrong about this, but Lyn's unique abilities seem to have very little impact. I'd just rather have a mage that can one-round enemies like Linde, Nino, or Soren on my team instead.

Maybe she could be alright with Wrathful Staff, but that requires pulling a 5* Genny...

So I'm in that situation where my favorite character that I REALLY wanted is a weak unit in a color I have no use for... so I'm torn whether to still go for her.

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

I think she will be definitely useful in some annoying GHB or quest so there is that. There is nothing wrong with situational units. That's why I promoted Tharja, Palla and Zephiel in first place and let's be honest non of them looks half as good as bride Lyn

Or any Lyn actually...

Edited by Tenzen12

I suppose Lyn would have wanted to wear something straight out of A Bride's Story, but the Caelin nobility and possibly her grandfather might have pushed for something closer to the wedding dress we know today.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by IGdood

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh god, Lyn's intro line in Japanese is absolutely perfect: 「似合わなくて悪かったわねぇ!」, "Well, I'm SORRY this doesn't suit me! (pout, pout, stomp away)". So adorable.

Also Yamada Koutarou and another gorgeous Lyn art. (The other ones also look spectacular, too, ZERO compaints, but I absolutely have to hype this one because it's Yamada Koutarou.)

The one thing that this Gacha game has over others is that it has voices to being the art to life.

Granted, it's not Granblue level of voice lines, but does its job enough.

I especially liked Caeda's 幸せにしてくしてくださださい fitting for her.

I've pulled 5 star Caeda and probably gonna go for blues this banner.

And yet not a single 4 star Marth.

Where the hell are you Marth?

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 hours ago, Alternis said:

This. I wanna make a full Lyn team consisting of normal, bride, CYL and whatever the next variant is just for fun. XD

Hopefully a green mage (on the assumption that CYL will be an Archer).

3 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

I wonder, though. If this is supposed to be a seasonal thing then what is the occasion? Is there going to be some sort of thematically appropriate festival within the next...two or three months? Tanabata, maybe?

June Brides.

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

And yet not a single 4 star Marth.

Where the hell are you Marth?

I have him. A [+Spd, −HP] 4⋆ Marth is the only Falchion lord I’ve ever got… and he doesn’t even have Falchion.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

LET THE WAIFU WARS BEGIN!

Caeda is the only one free from self insert bias. So by that account she's already safe.

Well, not completely. Kris is there in FE12. But I doubt there are silly people who like her that way when she's literally engaged in that game

Just now, Tenzen12 said:

I have him too and chrom, but Falchion is pretty useless if it doesn't come with really long legs to look at (and nice stats) in single package...

Long legs?

Now I'm imagining a Lucina with giraffe legs.

Dang, I barely have 8 orbs. Hopefully, they will give out at least 5-10 orbs. Because I refuse to spend money again on this game. 

Also, I really want Cordelia. I'm in need of archers right now, The only Archer I have so far is a 4^ Rebecca. 

13 minutes ago, Smog said:

Dang, I barely have 8 orbs. Hopefully, they will give out at least 5-10 orbs. Because I refuse to spend money again on this game. 

Well, a paralogue is 9 orbs and the quest is 1 to 2. They also promised to bring the daily bonus back for a while. You’ll be fine.

Edited by Vaximillian

No one has consumed about the lack of grooms?  Well, until now.  I don't even care about groom's specifically but I don't like bride dresses so none of these interest me. Lyn may be an exception because hers is very simplistic and her weapon looks cool. 

As far as skills I'm seeing things that are certainly better than usual, but not game hanging. Lyn probably had the best healer weapon in the game. Assuming her B skill is healer exclusive it rivals wrathful staff. The age of healer aggression is over, no one should complain about new healers anymore they're becoming super useful especially outside of PVP. 

I have just over 100 orbs which isn't really enough to pull for Lyn on a focus with two Nocolor so I'll have to wait till next banner so I don't end up wasting them for nothing.

I wonder if this means an all guys banner later in the spring (edit: I mean summer)?

Edited by Lushen

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I wonder if this means an all guys banner later in the spring?

Now for some reason I have this image in my head of Sigurd, Frederick, Ike, and Corrin as Chippendales dancers.