Wedding Banner Revealed

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

(Though, I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind Lyn aside from the supports.)

Could be that Lyn's a fan favorite and that they don't want to use Lucina and Camilla again.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just watched this, I predicted lyn based off the leaked image, though Caeda and Charlotte were unexpected, and then there's Cordelia, yeah Cordelia is the reason I'm whaling on this banner, I hope it lasts a decent while *like over a month* so I can fully whale on it

Very interesting banner. I'm a little disappointed that Lyn's a staff user. I really wanted to give my beau a gift card so he could pull for her, but he doesn't care much for healers. I suppose I'll wait until the CYL and see what she gets then!

I'm not sure I'll pull for this banner... No magic flier, but I wonder if this is a teaser for an upcoming Fates banner?

Hmm... aside from Lyn and Cordelia I... think I'm probably gonna pass on this banner.

Girls in wedding dresses ain't my thing, y'see. And I don't even have a Genny to make Lyn useful so yeah, gonna pass.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Could be that Lyn's a fan favorite and that they don't want to use Lucina and Camilla again.

I guess the fan favorite part is a thing, but I feel Eirika's also a good choice for already having a bride version in the series.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Very interesting banner. I'm a little disappointed that Lyn's a staff user. I really wanted to give my beau a gift card so he could pull for her, but he doesn't care much for healers. I suppose I'll wait until the CYL and see what she gets then!

I'm not sure I'll pull for this banner... No magic flier, but I wonder if this is a teaser for an upcoming Fates banner?

I hope not. Fates has somewhere around half their cast in Heroes.

No wonder Charlotte's attack portrait is kind of creepy. Same artist as Wrys and Lloyd.

Edited by KongDude

Lyn's weapon actually looks pretty good. Might try and pick that up. (And try for 2 to give one to Genny once I get her because Genny let's go)

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I hope not. Fates has somewhere around half their cast.

Yeah. I'd much rather give the other games some love before getting more Fates characters, but I suppose there's a chance that they may be adding Charlotte in the somewhat near future.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I hope not. Fates has somewhere around half their cast.

Even more than Awakening...then again, Elibe is only 2 characters less than Awakening I think.

Anyways, I think most of them look decent enough. Not a Fates fan, so will not be actively trying for Charlotte, but if I get her...she can sit with the Fates spring characters not being used.

Personally I don't care for alternate versions of characters and I think it's too early for a proper waifu focus, but at least I appreciate the characters chosen (i.e only one obvious 3DS girl, hooray for Caeda). And now Cordelia has better art, so that's good.

26 minutes ago, CatManThree said:

SHE WAS A SPOON! WHAT IS WRONG WITH IS! I MEAN REALLY?

The Tick has something to say about this...

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Personally I don't care for alternate versions of characters and I think it's too early for a proper waifu focus, but at least I appreciate the characters chosen (i.e only one obvious 3DS girl, hooray for Caeda). And now Cordelia has better art, so that's good.

The Tick has something to say about this...

I didn't think about her getting better art. That's a good plus.

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Lyn's B doesn't seem that good compared to Wrathful staff imo.

Lyn's B is bonkers. Gravity is a staff skill. No counter debuff is also bonkers.

Edit: If you can do 1 damage a turn, Gravity and reposition = one unit guaranteed dead.

Edited by DehNutCase

I don't care that the costumes look a little silly I want archer Cordelia (or if the game could just give me regular Cordelia that would be great too)

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Lyn's B doesn't seem that good compared to Wrathful staff imo.

I disagree. It makes staff users very effective at inflicting status, be it by tormenting foes with Gravity+Draw Back/Reposition or using Panic to bust fully buffed units.

I really like the art, but for some reason I'm really just meh about the banner.  I'll do some pulls.

Funny to see Charlotte's first appearance in this game to be her in a wedding dress. xP

What?! No Bride Raven and Groom Lucius?! *Grabs torch and pitchfork*

The banner looks nice for fanservice... but it doesn't quite pique my interest.

Guess I won't be spending much on this banner. I have to admit, that Wind Boost from Charlotte would look pretty nice for Lucius...

Spoiler

Seriously stop it already, you've already sacrificed a poor innocent 5-star to your bishie!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But you can stack that with Gravity, and then suddenly it's a 4v3!

3 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

I disagree. It makes staff users very effective at inflicting status, be it by tormenting foes with Gravity+Draw Back/Reposition or using Panic to bust fully buffed units.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Lyn's B is bonkers. Gravity is a staff skill. No counter debuff is also bonkers.

Edit: If you can do 1 damage a turn, Gravity and reposition = one unit guaranteed dead.

I didn't look super far into it to really so that's on me IG. I really like her weapon effect though.

You know, I just realized; Caeda being a blue mage may have been a funny way to make her a counterpart to Lilina, given they are both strong love-interests for the respective lords. :P