Wow. Certainly was not expecting to see you around here. But I'm glad that you are here. I'll definitely be around on the stream. Can't wait!

Oh by the way, absolutely incredible work voicing Alm. Such an amazing character voiced by such an amazing voice actor!

Checklist of some of my favorite VA's I met so far on livestreams:
Sean Chiplock
Kyle McCarley

Robbie Daymond (Maybe one day...)

Well... Wow!  It's cool to see a VA this invested in the game he helped create!  I can't guarantee that I'll be able to show up as I'm in conference, but I might be able to stop in in-between services.  ?

I am nearly through with the game and I must say that you did an amazing job with Alm's voice. Thank you for your hard work! :)

You and the other voice actors made the characters sound alive and let them convey their emotions. It's one of the main reasons I am enjoying this game so much!

Caught the stream a bit late (11:00 PM Central), but I did enjoy what I did see!

Of course, the classic "I'll crush these bastards for you, Celica!" "Don't worry Celica, I'll crush those bastards!" was requested and delivered upon (multiple times). The funny thing is Kyle's normal voice is practically Alm, so it can be enjoyable imaging various things said and place it out of context as Alm saying it.

In addition, I loved seeing the Guests on the show and look forward to future developments. As for me, I'll likely be catching the vod and trying to be there for future Streams (even though I don't have a Twitch account). At any rate, thank you for streaming and best of luck to your future endeavors!

Edited by Sire
A failure to properly quote the line.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, apparently there's been some more streams since this was last updated. A shame there was no announcement here, but I guess it make sense to probably have a Twitch Account and subscribe over there. Anyways, here is the vod list on Twitch as well as some descriptions of what was covered. I'll probably watch the backlog when I have time.

Stream 1: May 31st (Start to Ram Valley || Initial Announcement)
Stream 2: June 3rd (Ram Valley to Deliverance Hideout)
Stream 3: June 10th (Deliverance Hideout to Zofia Castle)
Stream 4: June 14th (Celica Start to Zofia Seaway 2 || Erica Lindbeck [Voice of Celica] is a guest, and she is the one playing this stream.)

Edited by Sire

• 3 weeks later...