Grand Hero Battle: Camus: Sable Knight (6/2/17)

Roflolxp54

That's right - Camus is finally coming home.

Lunatic Enemy Stats- Camus, Sable Knight

Camus

HP: 58 (the only inflated stat when compared to a 5* Camus)

Atk: 48

Spd: 33

Def: 31

Res: 17

Skills: Gradivus, Grani's Shield, Goad Cavalry, Blazing Thunder (5)

Troubadour

HP: 36

Atk: 37

Spd: 22

Def: 20

Res: 42

Skills: Fear, Wings of Mercy 3, Rehabilitate, Miracle

Red Mage Cavalier

HP: 40

Atk: 49

Spd: 26

Def: 17

Res: 35

Skills: Bolganone+, Darting Blow 3, Goad Cavalry, Rally Attack, Moonbow

Axe Cavalier (x2)

HP: 49

Atk: 50

Spd: 25

Def: 26

Res: 30

Skills: Silver Axe+, Grani's Shield, Pass 3, Goad Cavalry, Rally Defense

Free clears:

Spoiler

3* Narcian, Stahl, Subaki, Olivia (ItchyBackside)

3* Narcian, Palla, Olivia, Lloyd (Brotel)

3* Narcian, Stahl, Subaki (x2) (さしぶーの娯楽の旅チャンネル) (contains commentary)

2* Female Robin, 3* Narcian, Subaki, Palla (Mkv)

3* Whitewing Sisters, Michalis (派瀬尾 2036)

3* Narcian, 4* Zephiel, Donnel, Olivia (さる Games)

3* Palla, 4* Alfonse, Olivia, Narcian (くれあです) (contains commentary)

4* Alfonse, Ursula, Olivia, Est (nstyler)

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I saved 20,000 feathers rather than spend it on Lloyd.... Still worth it though.

I'm actually not sure where the enemy will spawn. I'm gonna assume it's the bottom because the top of the map is more narrow.

Ah yes, the opening of Chapter 20... not the most interesting map but it fits better than the heavily forested part by the castle. The openness worries me however, considering the Sable Order is cavalry heavy...

Those stats should be neutral too:

42 HP
32 Atk
33 Spd
31 Def
17 Res

Also I like that they stuck a couple trees in the middle of a cavalry GHB map

4 minutes ago, a bear said:

Those stats should be neutral too:

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

His stat spread looks pretty good too. Instant 5* for me.

Had to put a disclaimer up on the OP; the screenshot's pretty old (made well before skill inheritance was a thing) with the dataminer getting Camus through illegitimate means.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Had to put a disclaimer up on the OP; the screenshot's pretty old (made well before skill inheritance was a thing) with the dataminer getting Camus through illegitimate means.

Ah... Well I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope he is good. I suppose for a Cav team centered around a Blade tome, he ought to run Fortify anyway.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Yeah, I know it was a force-pulled Camus and we've seen other GHBs' stats not line up due to natures. However! If you compare Camus' stats in 9-1 Lunatic with these and contrast them with Michalis 9-1, 4*, and 5*, everything matches in a way that suggests those actually are his neutral stats.

Also fair to assume he gets Goad Cavalry at 5* and Grani's Shield at 4* considering Sheena and Michalis.

don'tyoumeanzeke

He looks pretty solid, especially for those who are doing the whole Horse Emblem thing.  And that built in distant counter is always a plus.

yayanothercharactertostrategicallygoagainstbecauseofcounters

Just Cavalry? All I need is Lukas with Ridersbane, park him on a Forest Tile, and watch as he destroys everything. Wait a second, this isn't Echoes... Also, I now need to add Lukas as one of my desired characters...
If the map will be Cavalry heavy, I imagine -wolf tomes being useful here. F!Robin should definitely be useful against Camus, even with his Grani's Shield. Either way, I look forward to getting Camus on my team so I can finally have a good lance cavalier. My only candidates for Horse Emblem are Cain, Xander, and Olwen at the moment...

3 minutes ago, a bear said:

Yeah, I know it was a force-pulled Camus and we've seen other GHBs' stats not line up due to natures. However! If you compare Camus' stats in 9-1 Lunatic with these and contrast them with Michalis 9-1, 4*, and 5*, everything matches in a way that suggests those actually are his neutral stats.

Also fair to assume he gets Goad Cavalry at 5* and Grani's Shield at 4* considering Sheena and Michalis.

Sheena got Fortify Armors at 4* despite also having Svallin Shield at 4*, but it seems to be very rare for a character to have both top-level passives at 4* rather than one at 5*. (Meanwhile, Xander has both at 5* for some reason.) I'm hoping Camus will finally give us a character with Goad Cavalry at 4* so I can have Xander inherit it, although I'm not optimistic. Either way, having a third cavalry unit to join Xander and Reinhardt will be great, although I do hope we get info on Camus's skill rarities soon.

Just now, Othin said:

Sheena got Fortify Armors at 4* despite also having Svallin Shield at 4*, but it seems to be very rare for a character to have both top-level passives at 4* rather than one at 5*. (Meanwhile, Xander has both at 5* for some reason.) I'm hoping Camus will finally give us a character with Goad Cavalry at 4* so I can have Xander inherit it, although I'm not optimistic. Either way, having a third cavalry unit to join Xander and Reinhardt will be great, although I do hope we get info on Camus's skill rarities soon.

There's also Michalis, who learns his entire default kit but his Hauteclere personal weapon at 4*.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

There's also Michalis, who learns his entire default kit but his Hauteclere personal weapon at 4*.

Huh, so he does. Both the previous "negate effective bonus" units getting that treatment does seem like stronger reason to believe Camus might, then.

13 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Blue Distant Counter.

The first.

This will be interesting....

Nowi would like to have a word with you.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh, so he does. Both the previous "negate effective bonus" units getting that treatment does seem like stronger reason to believe Camus might, then.

Almost makes me reconsider making him 5* +1! Almost.

Why all DC units have such poor res?  Well, maybe TA3 + Sol would do job against magic?

Edit: Nah fury + Vantage would be better (though I don't have Lon'qu even for Hector T_T

Edited by Tenzen12

According to my spreadsheet notes, Clair is the only character available at 4* or lower that has a one-skill chain and a three-skill chain where the three-skill chain is unlocked at 5*.

So, odds are Camus will have Grani's Shield at 4* and Goad Cavalry at 4*.

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If those stats are right, I think Camus can get away with Vantage instead of QR, can't he?

The way I look at it, base speed below 35 is for not getting doubled, meaning you still want QR. Base speed over 35 means you can start doubling, and thus QR would usually be redundant. (Merric's 32, for example, is a very good speed tier for not being doubled, but has issues doubling anything that matters.)

That is, Camus has a very good 'defensive' speed tier, but it's not high enough to forsake QR for offensive purposes.

Hone Cavalry would make it comparable to a neutral Ryoma or Spd+ Ike with Hone Speed (39). He'd probably be a decent candidate for Charlotte's new A skill to bump up to 45 on most enemies, and if he gets Goad at 4* then you might see more Goad stacking outside of Rein Time.

Then again I personally think Spd and QR are overrated in general, so eh.