Grand Hero Battle: Camus: Sable Knight (6/2/17)

Roflolxp54

38 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

All I need to know is that you finally got your Camus. Congratulations. He's all yours now :D
It's fair enough to note the importance of Reposition to safely send Nino to assassinate Camus here. Reposition will help you through the first turn. :3

Thanks, I'm quite happy that I finally have him. I currently lack 300 feathers before I can promote him to 5*, so his promotion will happen soon enough.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lyrai said:

We'll just see how well he performs. I hope the 20k feathers will be worth it, since I have Reindhart as my biggest competitor. :)

What Reinhardt?

dkpetDllSek.jpg

Just now, Lyrai said:

Well. It's not like my Reindhart is far from 2000 HM anyway. ;)

I promoted him a while ago, even before Xander was up for grabs. He’s so good. And he’s +Atk.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I promoted him a while ago, even before Xander was up for grabs. He’s so good. And he’s +Atk.

My neutral Reindhart whom I promoted as well is just as good. Before Xander was up for grabs.
Still jealous of your Reindhart's IV though :P

Can we go back to topic now? xD

Camus wasn't that tough with a little thought. I wish I had thought about it before I fed Barst to Lukas for a Reposition he never even ended up using. I have a spare but I hate wasting nice things. Reposition is probably better than Reciprocal Aid on him anyway so maybe it was a good investment. Anyways my team.

(+1, +ATK/-RES, +1 Speed Seal) Soren with Drawback.

(+SPD/-ATK) Lukas with Dragback & Ignis.

(+SPD/-RES) Olivia.

Wrys.

In order to win this I had to give Soren Lancebreaker 2 from a 2 star Narcian I promoted to 3 and fed to him. He had to be able to one shot Camus for this to work. He nails him from between the forests. After that Lukas came up to him from the side, Olivia dances him and he runs behind Lukas and drags him back, only in the range of an Axe cav and troubadour. Wrys heals Soren.

Axe cav comes down and Lukas face tanks both him and the Troubadour. After that it's a series of sniping with Soren, dancing with Olivia, healing with Wrys and facetanking with Lukas. He even stood out eating a double from the red cav mage and surviving with Soren's fortify Res boost. Who says healers suck?

THIS people is why I kept my +SPD/-ATK Lukas. +DEF/-SPD or -RES wouldn't have been able to do what he did. The Axe Cavs would have scraped him and the Mage cav would have obliterated him. That 25 speed keeps him from being doubled by a surprising number of things, especially when occasionally boosted with hone spd.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

THIS people is why I kept my +SPD/-ATK Lukas. +DEF/-SPD or -RES wouldn't have been able to do what he did. The Axe Cavs would have scraped him and the Mage cav would have obliterated him. That 25 speed keeps him from being doubled by a surprising number of things, especially when occasionally boosted with hone spd.

Indeed. I feel that between 20 and 25 SPD is a whole lot of difference in efficiency. Thumbs up to ya, Zeo. :)

Done! Forest + cavalry is worst shit ever, hard was like at the second attempt but lunatic was a hell, but I finally get him, Camus come home!

First team was my lunatic team and second one hard, actually in lunatic I tried from a flier emblem to a infantry one, and then this was the indicated

Screenshot_2017-06-02-06-11-17.png

Screenshot_2017-06-02-05-24-17.png

Finished hard first try using no strategy whatsoever. That's usually what happens wth GHBs, and then I don't have the proper units - even for strategy - to beat lunatic. No Hector, no Rein (or Olwen lol) and I couldn't imagine getting 3-stars up to level 40

Did Lunatic in my second account with Nino, Reinhardt (with Lancebreaker), Xander and Olivia.

Main account is a bit trickier- even with Death Blow and Hone Cav buff from Xander, he fails to ORKO Camus and gets KOed in return. My Hector is -Def too- he survives the healer's attack (leaving her with 1 HP), but his Armad's QR effect is gone and he gets doubled by the axe cavalier, even with the HP+3 skill.

I could probably do something with Palla, Narcian, Subaki but I want to give my main team a try first when I get more stamina.

Beat with my Cavalry Emblem team for last arena season(Quad Olwen, Gronnblade!Cecilia, Xander, and 4* +1 Abel). Cecilia killed Camus, then Xander swapped with her.

Can't remember what happened after that but it wasn't that hard.

Done on 2nd attempt with Ike, Nino, Klein and Linde. Nino and Ike did most of the work (Klein is Reposition bot and Linde healed Ike a little/played bait for the axe cavalry).

First Nino kills Camus and I used a combination of Ike’s Swap and Klein’s Reposition to put her out of danger (cuz Ike’s the one with Hone Speed. If the Reposition bot has a good Hone speed it makes it simpler); and then Ike took out the Troubadour/blocked choke point and tanked everyone else, pretty much. Aether is pretty rad.

Edited by salinea

Michalis for the win

Granted, he was supported by Caeda with both Fortify Flier and Rally Speed to tank the Axe Knight and then take out Camus with Jeorge finishing him off on the next turn. Afterwards its only a matter of finishing off the stragglers with Marth

And with that, #TeamArchanea is complete!

Edited by Motendra

Team: Ninian, Zephiel, Nino, Reinhardt

That was...certainly a lot easier than I thought. After burning a Matthew to Ninian for a Hone Speed and giving Nino the Spd Seal, she was able to kill Lunatic Camus. After that, Ninian dances Nino who moves in front of Zephiel. Zephiel Pivots to land in front of Nino and keep her safe. After that it was just Zephiel and Nino killing everything else while Ninian dances. Reinhardt did pretty much nothing except doing a Rally Defense on Zephiel once and be there to provide Spur Atk for Nino. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Catria, Caeda, Palla, S. Camilla

S. Camilla doesn't have Gronnblade just yet, only Gronnraven. I attacked Camus, Reposition'd her out of the danger zone, and then waited for the Cavalry units to come to me. Palla went to town on the green units :)

Freddy + Reiny ftw. <3

I thought I'd get my ass kicked a few times on lunatic because horses, but I did both difficulties in one try! :D

I only used female Robin for the hard one though, since she only barely did enough to help there (I really need to 5 star her). She wouldn't have been strong enough for the lunatic. So I replaced her with Reinhardt for lunatic. Here's what I did on that one:

1. Freddy is boosted by Reiny's Goad Cavalry and baits Camus. Freddy tanks the healer and then Camus like a boss and deletes him on the next turn with Bonfire.

2. Freddy is danced away from the red horse mage by Azura and Ike takes a hit from him instead. Thankfully he could survive.

3. Reiny takes care of the horse mage and Azura dances him away from the axe cavaliers. Freddy charges back in and removes the healer.

4. Ike and Freddy finish off the axe horses.

I think the biggest thing that helped me here was having Reinhardt boost Freddy. The best thing against horses is horses I guess! lol

EDIT: Yup, with Goad Cavalry, Freddy JUST escapes being doubled by Camus. Woopee. :D

Edited by Anacybele

The easiest GHB yet. Got it on my first try.

5* Eirika, Young Tiki, Soren, and 4* Ursula.

Without any inherited skills - I try and beat these without skill inheritance as a mini-challenge.

It seems I'm using Young Tiki every other GHB. She's very good at them, with high Def, Res, HP, and a magic attack at melee range.

Here's a video:

Cleared with my Flier emblem

1. Drag bag/Savage blow2 Cordelia cherry picked both magic users from water (smite helped)

2. Warded/Goaded Camilla to my own surprise ORKO quadded slightly softened Camus

3. Palla time.

I feel very evil for using Cordelia like that, but I enjoyed every second.

Edited by Tenzen12

Did both modes with an infantry team.

Team: Julia, Klein, Olivia, Ryoma

Julia gets Hone Speed from Ryoma to avoid being doubled by (37) Goad!Camus, she goes through the forest to snipe him. Ryoma swaps klein below the forest tile, and then klein repositions julia. Troub heals camus up to 44hp and the rest rally cluster themeselves. Next turn, ryoma swaps honed julia so she one shots him (46dmg), then klein repositions julia again, olivia dances ryoma and he swaps julia to free her from the red cavalier's range. Red cav dies on ryoma and troub dies on klein. The rest was waiting for the axe cavaliers until ryoma with defiant atk 3 and spur def 1 seal from julia kills the axe cav. Klein glacies the other one and end of stage.

OK, this map has me utterly lost. I mean, I still barely manage to kill anything before game over. (stupid goad/ward combos, stupid 3/5 units with grani's shield, stupid double rallying Camus if he even bothers to go for it, stupid him doubling mist units and having distant counter)

This map is just so frustrating to me that I can't even see an appropriate approach to it. I'll just leave a roster here to see if anything adds up and keep raging at the game in the meantime.

Spoiler

Level 40:

5*: Eirika, Hinoka, MRobin, Springcina, Hector

4*: Navarre, Selena, Draug, Zephiel, Stahl, Caeda, Wendy, Est, Ursula, Frederick, Cherche, Camilla, FRobin, Clarine, Lissa

Level 35+:

5*: Azura

4*: Felicia, Xander, Fae, Setsuna, Barst

3*: Catria, Palla, Cecilia, Subaki, Narcian

Level 30-35:

5*: Azura

4*: Odin, Roy, Oboro, Lilina, Lachesis, Hawkeye, Donnel, Virion, Niles, A!Tiki, Sophia, Raigh, Henry, Eliwood, Arthur, Gunther, M!Corrin, Maria

3*: Hana

The worst part is that it'll likely be frustrating how easy it was once I actually beat it.