[Poll] Who pulled Luna/Astra/Sol in the Inner Sanctum

Pulling Luna/Astra/Sol in the Inner Sanctum  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What weapon you pulled in the Inner Sanctum (DLC)

• I pulled Luna
    • I pulled Astra
    • I pulled Sol

Lately, I've gone my way trying to find real statistics on gaining these specific weapons in the DLC map called "Inner Sanctum". The % of Luna is greater than the other two weapons; Everyone knows, but I would like to have a % based on some sort of demographic which would make a better % of pull for each weapon in my opinion.

Haven't got any of the legendray weapons from Inner Sanctum yet, though i did get a bunch of Blessed Lances so now i have ton of Gradivus. I did get 2 Luna's from Thabes though (forged from a rusted bow), but i don't have Astra or Sol yet (working on it!)

I found a bunch of Blessed Swords, Blessed Lances, and Javelins in the Inner Sanctum. Nothing in terms of the legendary weapons though.

I was lucky to get Luna as a Rusted Bow drop from a Guardian in the final battle. Now I am trying to get Astra from the Garuda there.

I got an Astra my first visit, but then I saved over that file when I was making another one cuz I'm dumb lol

Here's to hoping I get that lucky on my new file.

I just need an Aquarius shard to complete the starsphere but instead of giving me one, the game thinksĀ I need at least 2 of every other shard first. No sign of any regalia or Astra/Luna/Sol either.

5 hours ago, Korath88 said:

I just need an Aquarius shard to complete the starsphere but instead of giving me one, the game thinksĀ I need at least 2 of every other shard first. No sign of any regalia or Astra/Luna/Sol either.

I usually had the worst times with Libra, and Virgo shards.

15 spheres isn't enough!

1 hour ago, maninbluejumpsuit said:

I usually had the worst times with Libra, and Virgo shards.

15 spheres isn't enough!

I'm having trouble getting Leo shards. The only one I'm missing
Also, no luck on Regalia or Astra/Luna/Sol weapons, either. The best things I got were an Emperor's Lance, an Ilwoon, two Longbows and a few Blessed weapons. And Shadow Swords. Tons and tons of Shadow Swords.

Edited by DragonFlames

Wait, so this is where you can got those weapons ? Geez, I 'only' got the shards and an Emperor's Lance. And lot of foods, lot Blessed Weapons and some Shadow Swords.

Welp, time to grind again.

I have 2 starspheresĀ now as well as like 6 Emperor lances, 4 ladyblades and loads of other junk, but I haven't seen a glimpse of Astra/Luna/Sol

I've played through the inner sanctum quite a few times already and went to B9 of the labyrinth to look for them twice

Edited by Korath88

Got a Pathria the first time I went into the inner sanctum...which was about five minutes after I'd forged one myself X[ I've spent several hours in there trying to get the Sol/Astra/Luna. Is there a better chance in Thabes does anyone know?

14 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

I believe IĀ read 0.06% somewhere? Don't quote me on this though, not sure where I read it or whether it was a credible source. As a no-grinder I haven't found anything obviously.

I think this site itself says that. Though it gives an equal chance for all of them while people seem to be claiming Luna is higher.

24 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I think this site itself says that. Though it gives an equal chance for all of them while people seem to be claiming Luna is higher.

Damnit man, I told you not to quote me!

Ā 

Just kidding :P

Yeeeah, I got Astra in Thabes. Can't remember if it was from B9 or B10 since I'm half asleep right now. Probably the former.

Couldn't get Luna from 400 turns of The Creation though.