Videogame questionnaire

It's the second and last time i'm doing this kind of thread because I have no ideas of so many questions for other topics.

1. When were you introduced into videogames?
  2. How did you get introduced?
  3. What was your first videogame?
  4. What was your first console?
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet?
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet?
  7. What's your favorite game?
  8. What's your favorite series?
  9. What was the last game you played?
  10. Any game you're looking forward to?
  11. What was the last console you bought?
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average?
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average?
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game?
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies?
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area?
  17. What's your opinion about region lock?
  18. When do you buy games?
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games?
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs?
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs?
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own?
  23. What's your favorite boss fight?
  24. What's your favorite OST?
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist?
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist?
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame?
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you?
  29. Which genres did / do you play?
  30. Which genres do you dislike?
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game?
  32. What has been the hardest game for you?
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated?
  34. What's your opinion of remakes?
  35. Any game you like but most others hate?
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like?
  37. Do you play mobile games?
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony?
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames?
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together?
  41. Have you ever bought other videogame merchandise like figures (amiibos included), soundtrack, art books or clothes?
  42. What's your opinion of amiibos?
  43. Do you use any other hardward besides your controller / mote (joystick, steering wheel)?
  44. Have you ever been in a videogame trade fair?
  45. Is there any videogame character you'd like to cosplay?

1. When were you introduced into videogames? In 1993 when I was 4.
  2. How did you get introduced? My mom allowed me to use her Gameboy while a flight to Turkey.
  3. What was your first videogame? Kirby's Dreamland
  4. What was your first console? Gameboy
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? Gameboy, SNES, N64, Wii, JP DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3 => 9
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? (only count physical copies) ~100
  7. What's your favorite game? Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  8. What's your favorite series? Fire Emblem
  9. What was the last game you played? Fire Emblem Echoes
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Persona 5
  11. What was the last console you bought? PS3
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? ~4
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? ~100 €
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? yes, 6 in total
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? physical
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? yes, 3 games yet
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Aside of I don't understand the purpose it's just to piss the player off to invest more money in buying a console multiple times.
  18. When do you buy games? mainly when they're on sale except for absolute wanted games
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? online
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Dislike them because they are just commercial; only serve for the videogame companies to make more money.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? only bought three characters for Smash 4
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Trails in the Sky series for any PS console
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Nyx Avatar  from Persona 3
  24. What's your favorite OST? Trails of Cold Steel 2
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Micaiah
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Crow Armbrust
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? yes, several times
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you? Crow Armbrust
  29. Which genres did / do you play? anything related to turn based strategy or classic RPGs, puzzles
  30. Which genres do you dislike? (ego)-shooters, in general games which require fast attention and reaction time
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? Let out my anger and then try again.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? FE5
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? yes
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Like them, if they offer improvements.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? idk, Fire Emblem Thracia 776?
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Final Fantasy 6
  37. Do you play mobile games? no
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? If they don't do anything against the mobile-games-boom, they'll have a dark future.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? yes
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? single player

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

Ooh, another one!

1. When were you introduced into videogames? When I was around 5 or 6, I'm pretty certain.
  2. How did you get introduced? One of my grandparents gave us an SNES and some games with it.
  3. What was your first videogame? I believe either Super Mario All-Stars or Zelda: A Link to the Past, both for SNES.
  4. What was your first console? SNES
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? I've lost count. lol But every Nintendo console aside from the NES and regular Gameboy, plus some kind of Sega, a PS1 (that didn't work), and PS2.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Oh, I can't even guess. lol Probably well over a hundred by now.
  7. What's your favorite game? I usually put FE: Radiant Dawn in this spot, but FE: Path of Radiance, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon give it a lot of competition.
  8. What's your favorite series? Fire Emblem!
  9. What was the last game you played? Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Platinum.
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? FE Warriors, FE Switch, and Super Mario Odyssey!
  11. What was the last console you bought? The Switch!
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Probably around five or six.
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? Oh, I don't know...
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yeah, mainly from the Google Play Store. But I've also downloaded a few eShop/Wii Shop titles.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nope, mainly due to region locking and language issues.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Doesn't really bother me.
  18. When do you buy games? I try to buy them right when they release, but on occasion I'll wait if I like, have a birthday coming up or Christmas is around the corner or I need to save my money.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? GameStop since I get a discount with my Pro membership there.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? I like it if it's priced right and the content is interesting and just extra side stuff rather than completing the game more.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? If I'm interested in them enough.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Yeah, more Warriors games. Most of them seem to be non-Nintendo.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Stallord in Zelda: Twilight Princess! Most epic fight ever!
  24. What's your favorite OST? FE: Radiant Dawn has the best music ever, imo.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Who else but the lovable mercenary hero Ike. <3 But also Luigi, Mario's green bro!
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Either Vaati or Ghirahim, both Zelda villains. They're so fantastic!
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Yeah, I pretty much did when Ike's dad died in Path of Radiance.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Elise in FE Fates Birthright.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? Just about all of them, actually, but the ones I play most are RPG, platforming, and action/adventure.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Just shooters, really. I can't say I dislike any others since I've found games I've liked a lot in all of them.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Look up some help if I simply can't figure it out on my own.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Hardest I beat? FE: Radiant Dawn. Hardest I never beat, the Super Mario Lost Levels, no question.
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Oh yeah...I have a bad habit of getting frustrated easily and I need to break it...
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? I like them if they're done on games that deserve them and done in moderation. Like, a series shouldn't be riddled with too many remakes at one time.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? I don't know about hate, but nobody seems to generally like Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Skyward Sword also gets more hate than love lately, it seems.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Zelda: The Wind Waker and Zelda: Majora's Mask
  37. Do you play mobile games? Not many. Just Pokemon GO and FE Heroes so far.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? Can't say anything for Sony, but Nintendo's future looks pretty bright to me. ^^
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Yeah, I'd definitely try to get them playing the big Nintendo guns in Mario, Zelda, FE, and Pokemon! FE would wait until they're a litle older than ten though.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I haven't had anyone to play with since before my younger brother died, so I'm a solitary player right now other than in games like Mario Kart and Smash where you can play with peeps online. But I really wish I could find people to play with irl sometimes.

1. When were you introduced into videogames? - 5 years old
  2. How did you get introduced? - super nintendo machine my parents bought for me
  3. What was your first videogame? - probably Mario
  4. What was your first console? - super nintendo
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? - 1
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? - too many to count, probably 100 or more
  7. What's your favorite game? - too many to count, I will randomly say....Diablo 2
  8. What's your favorite series? - Tales series
  9. What was the last game you played? - Vanquish
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? - Mount&Blade Bannerlord
  11. What was the last console you bought? - super nintendo
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? - dozen, probably
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? - dont know
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? - too many to count
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? - digital
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? - no
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? - suck
  18. When do you buy games? - when I have money
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? - steam
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? - ugh
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? - sometimes
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? - port all ps4 games to steam pls
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? - Slave Knight Gael
  24. What's your favorite OST? - Nanomachines, son
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? - Ishinari Matsutake, the custom character I made in Nobunaga SoI
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? - eh....Handsome Jack
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? - sometimes
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? -
  29. Which genres did / do you play? - all of them except music or sport
  30. Which genres do you dislike? - see above
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? - google
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? - Monster Hunter Freedom United
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? - yes
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? - okay, I guess?
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? - Kancolle
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? - This war of our
  37. Do you play mobile games? - hell no
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? - brighter than my future
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? - yes
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? - single

When I was a child

Older sister tossed me the controller during a boss battle

Sonic the Hedgehog

Genesis

17, 11 home and 6 handhelds

Over 100 I guess

The Legend of Dark Witch Episode 2

Just one? Dark Witch/Fire Emblem/F-Zero/Etrian Odyssey/Pokemon

Fire Emblem Echos: Shadows of Valentia

Ever Oasis, Etrian Odyssey 5 and The Legend of Dark Witch 3

A Wii U

Depends on if I get any money

Pfft, dunno

Yeah

Physical

No

Not that big of a deal

When I can get money

Somewhere like Wal*Mart or Gamestop

Something that people get mad over very easily

Yeah, when it interests me

Klonoa 2

Argorok battle from Twilight Princess

Faith is for the Transient People from Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith

Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog

Bowser maybe

No

Lilith's death in Fates: Conquest, not so much as sad it was more like, "What a pointless death"

Racing, Shmups, Fighting, RPG, Platformers

RTS and Tower Defense

Get help

Touhou: Legend of the Lunatic Kingdom

No

They're alright

Starfox Adventures

Dunno

Yeah

They'll go until they quit

Yes

I mostly play alone. I do play 100% Orange Juice with others though

Hmm, let's see...

Spoiler
  1. When were you introduced into videogames? When I was about five years old.
  2. How did you get introduced? My aunt owned a PSX.
  3. What was your first videogame? Crash Bandicoot.
  4. What was your first console? PS2
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? Not counting handhelds, about 4. 6 counting handhelds.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? No idea. Certainly over 100 or so at least.
  7. What's your favorite game? Hard to say, there's so many I like.
  8. What's your favorite series? Super Robot Wars
  9. What was the last game you played? Super Robot Wars Advance
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Whatever the next Super Robot War game is, even if I'm in no position to buy it.
  11. What was the last console you bought? Wii U
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? No idea, don't keep track.
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? No idea, don't keep track.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? If this refers to pirating, then I am only sure I haven't since 2011. Before that, I can't remember if I ever did or not.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Digital
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Yes. Super Robot Wars games.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Should die in a fire.
  18. When do you buy games? Around my birthday, and Christmas. Or there's a sale and I have the money to spare.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? No prefered place.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Don't mind them.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? I have.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Never had that need.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Golg Boddole Zer and his fleet in Super Robot Wars Alpha.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Hard to say, but most likely a Super Robot Wars one.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Hard to say, there's so many I like.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Hard to say, there's so many I like.
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? No.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Hard to say, there's so many I found sad.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? Varied, but I prefer strategy.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Don't have one I dislike.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Search up a solution and keep trying.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Hard to say, there's so many I found hardships with, though never game-wide.
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Not that I remember.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Fine with them.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? No idea if there is.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? No idea if there is.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Barely. Unless owning DQVIII in my phone counts.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? Never gave much thought on that.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Yes.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Have played multiplayer games, but I prefer single player.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Around 3 or 4.
  2. How did you get introduced? I played with my uncles - who were more like older brothers - a lot.
  3. What was your first videogame? A fighting game by Capcom called Rival Schools.
  4. What was your first console? The PS1.
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? About 10.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? If I had to guess, over a 100 likely.
  7. What's your favorite game? I have a lot but Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines most definitely.
  8. What's your favorite series? Again, a lot but probably Warriors Orochi even though I want to say VtM: B.
  9. What was the last game you played? JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User.
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Fire Emblem Warriors.
  11. What was the last console you bought? New 3DS at the beginning of this year.
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Not many. Around 2 or 3.
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? Eh, I'd say about USD 30.00.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes, plenty.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Yep, plenty.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? I don't particularly agree with it. I sort of hate it when it keeps me from playing a game unavailable in the States.
  18. When do you buy games? When I get money or when they go on sale.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? I usually try to get them online but I do buy them in store if I see them.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? I hate the majority of DLC but I have bought some over the years.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Sometimes.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? I wish Persona 5 was released on the PC.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Against a character named Albedo from Xenosaga 2 . He says the most deliciously insane lines during the game.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Wandering Flame from Final Fantasy X.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Either Tidus from FFX or Jack Russell from Radiata Stories.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? I like too many to name one.
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? No.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? When the dead boyfriend in Fatal Frame 3 left the MC at the end of the game.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? Mainly RPG.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Eh, I tend to judge a game a part from its genre, so I don't dislike any of them.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Take a breather for a while before trying again. That, or look up a guide.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Any fighting or rhythm game honestly. 
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Yes.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? I think most are relatively average. They stick too close to the original and don't iron out the kinks the original had. 
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Final Fantasy XIII and X-2.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? All the Legend of Zelda and Mario games (except Luigi's Mansion).
  37. Do you play mobile games? Yes.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? I think they'll keep going strong in the future.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? I actually plan to in the future; it's a tradition I want to begin.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I like to do both, though I tend to play single player mostly.
Edited by saisymbolic

Spoiler

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Too young to recall precisely
  2. How did you get introduced? As a toddler my older siblings got their hands on a Sega Genesis from a family friend.
  3. What was your first videogame? Of the games I remember, probably Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
  4. What was your first console? Sega Genesis.
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? Counting "joint ownership" through all us kids, 10 home consoles, 5 handhelds, a Switch that is technically both, and a Playstation TV that's a console version of the Vita. That's 17 total. Not counting different iterations of the same console, or replacements of broken consoles.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Somewhere between 600 and 700 that I own or have owned in some format, plus maybe a little more than 100 that I've played at least a little of at a friends' house or through rentals.
  7. What's your favorite game? Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64
  8. What's your favorite series? A revolving door between Super Smash Bros., Fallout, and Fire Emblem. Currently Fire Emblem
  9. What was the last game you played? Fire Emblem Echoes.
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Super Mario Odyssey
  11. What was the last console you bought? Nintendo Switch
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? I've slowed down a lot, maybe fifteen in the last year. 
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? Assuming no console purchase, at least a hundred dollars.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Of course.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? No, but if I ever get serious about Sunshine speedrunning I'll buy a JP copy of that.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Sucks. Glad it's gone.
  18. When do you buy games? When I feel like it.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Best Buy for new,physical releases since I have the gamers club membership. Otherwise I frequent a few retro game shops and love browsing the Virtual Console and Playstation Stores.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? No strong opinions. There's good and bad to the practice
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Yes, but not often. I prefer complete editions with the DLC on-disc whenever possible.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? The Switch probably won't get many multi-plats, but I'll play anything on this system.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? The End from Metal Gear Solid 3.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Radiant Historia
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? 50 Cent
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Albert Wesker
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Sure.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? The one near the beginning of Mother 3.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? All of them. Except most of what's popular on mobile I guess
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Anything with an emphasis on crafting gameplay with no objective.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Honestly, I'll look up a guide pretty quick.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? To finish, not counting playing on harder difficulties? Super Meat Boy comes to mind. For hardest difficulty runs, probably God of War
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? When I'm playing a JRPG that has rare drops or other random chances of less than 1% that make me play for hours with no progress. I have no patience for such systems.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Remakes are good. Remasters too, as long as they work on the new hardware.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Star Fox Assault. Dark Souls 2. Zelda 2. Resident Evil 5. Metal Gear Solid 2. Metroid Other M.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Metroid Prime. Twisted Metal. Minecraft.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Fire Emblem Heroes and Pokemon GO
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? I think Playstation and Xbox will keep getting better versions to compete with PC, but they won't succeed. Nintendo will probably still make excellent handhelds like the Switch that convey the "feeling" of a home console by streaming to a TV, but it's also not out of the question to see Nintendo IP dominating on phones or even PC.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Well, I'm gonna still be playing games, so I kind of have to.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? During school season, it's less game time overall and mostly single player. Other times of year there's more multiplayer gaming.

Edited by Gustavos

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Don't remember, but the earliest I DO remember is Super Smash Bros. for N64 back when I was 4.
  2. How did you get introduced? Super Smash Bros. At a garage sale.
  3. What was your first videogame? Probably Super Smash Bros, but I'm sure there were others in my possession at the time.
  4. What was your first console? Nintendo 64.
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 64, Countless Gameboys, DS, 3DS, PS2, Xbox360. About 8
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Played is too big. Owned.... Maybe around 40-50.
  7. What's your favorite game? Always changes tbh. Overwatch is my current placeholder.
  8. What's your favorite series? I've followed Pokemon the most, so I'd say that.
  9. What was the last game you played? Jackbox Party Pack 3. That counts right?
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Fire Emblem Warriors. I would say FE Switch too but I don't own a Switch...
  11. What was the last console you bought? Wii U, which was like two years ago.
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Maybe 5-10?
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? I'm only 15, so IDK. Maybe $200 average at most.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Many times. Downloaded FE Awakening, Overwatch, and other Steam games.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical. Makes things feel more special.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nope.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Don't think it's necessary, but if it's there, it's there.
  18. When do you buy games? My parents are the type who despise video games, so when they're in a good mood. Lol
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Amazon or Gamestop.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? I don't mind if it's worth it. Echoes is definitely in the extreme.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Yes, if I really want it.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Not really. I like the games on 3DS. Just wish I had more of them.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? IDK really. Master hand is always a classic though.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Kimi no Na Wa, not a game but an anime movie. Echoes is doing it's job with it quite well. These two are the only soundtracks I've put into my playlist.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Link was always my favorite because he wore green. Green used to be my favorite color as a kid.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Either I don't like the antag or I don't really care. None for me.
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 5: Lee's Death. Lots of people did.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Lee's Death....
  29. Which genres did / do you play? I'm guessing all at this point.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Don't know if I dislike any. As long as I can enjoy it, I don't mind the genre. Straight up puzzle games on consoles are quite dumb to me though.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Youtube for dayzzzzz.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Sonic and the Black Knight. A few missions were impossible for me.
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Definitely had a few fustrations, but I've never actually blown up. Super Smash Flash was hard with unlocking all the characters.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Echoes is the only one I've played/remembered. Never got far in Gaiden, but I like it. If a remake can stay true, but improve, they're totally cool.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Sonic and the Black Knight. Sonic games always get hate for being poorly designed, but I thought this one was pretty great. 
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? I don't dislike it, but Genealogy of the Holy War is hard for me to get into.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Heroes is the only one I play now.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? Video games will always be here. 
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Yes. If they like it, we'd only be bonding more.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Mixed really. Multiplayer is more fun when the people I play with are too.

It's the second and last time i'm doing this kind of thread because I have no ideas of so many questions for other topics.

1. When were you introduced into videogames? - When I was 3 or so
  2. How did you get introduced? - blame my dad
  3. What was your first videogame? - some math game
  4. What was your first console? - Some SNES knockoff
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? - I've lost count
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? - I'VE LOST COUNT!
  7. What's your favorite game? - Don't make me choose!
  8. What's your favorite series? - Still a sucker for the Bemani games
  9. What was the last game you played? - FE Heroes
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? - I will get my copy of Echoes eventually!
  11. What was the last console you bought? - PS4
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? - I'm lucky if I hit 15
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? - No clue
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? - Yes
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? - Physical
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? - Not really
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? - It sucks
  18. When do you buy games? - If it's a game I REALLY like, on release.  Otherwise, I wait for a price drop.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? - It was Gamestop, until they closed the store nearest to me
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? - As long as it's a fun extra, not a must-have
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? - If I really like the game
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? - Tales of Vesperia for PS3.  Yes, I could play it in Japanese, but I'm lazy.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? - Doomtrain.  It's easy.
  24. What's your favorite OST? - Just so I can move on with life, I'm listing NieR.  There's a lot of games with soundtracks on par with NieR. . .but NieR's was so good that I played a genre I otherwise didn't like.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? - Marche.  Yes, I'm weird.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? - I have heard ~good~ things about Arianhod
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? - Yes, because it's a perfectly human thing to do after PMD
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? - See the aforementioned PMD.  Lyon's in Suikoden V was a close second.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? - Turn-based RPG (strategy or otherwise), music games, roguelikes that let me sit and think
  30. Which genres do you dislike? - FPS, action games, platformers - basically, everything that makes me react
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? - Look up the solution
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, because it's FUN when the PSP randomly shuts off on me
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? - No, because I walk away first
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? - New features with the old heart
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? - I REALLY liked Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? - Most of the western ones, because I really don't like action games
  37. Do you play mobile games? - Hell yes
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? - It will be interesting
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? - YES!
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? - I prefer single player games

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Most likely when I was 5 or 6.
  2. How did you get introduced? My dad had some games in his computer for us, so yeah.
  3. What was your first videogame? Iirc, it was a Peter Pan game.
  4. What was your first console? Xbox 360.
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? 1. I only really play games on my laptop.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Too many to count.
  7. What's your favorite game? Too many to choose from, but I guess I'll pick Chrono Trigger.
  8. What's your favorite series? Constantly changes. Currently, it's the Zelda series.
  9. What was the last game you played? Mother 3.
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? The next Zelda game, and Fire Emblem Warriors.
  11. What was the last console you bought? Xbox 360.
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? I didn't buy a video game since the last two years. So it's zero.
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? I dunno. Like I said, I haven't bought a game for quite some time.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes. Especially if we're counting that I can play on emulators.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Both are okay.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nope.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? I don't find it necessary.
  18. When do you buy games? I don't buy games.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? I don't buy either of them.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Unless it's really good, I'm fine with it. Otherwise, I don't think it's necessary to buy it.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? I never bought a DLC.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Not really. I prefer PC over consoles anyway.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? I guess the final bossfight in Chrono Trigger was my favourite.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Too many to recall. I guess the OST in Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, was pretty good.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Miles Edgeworth, from the Ace Attorney Investigations series.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? It's a tie between Kefka (FF6), and Lavos (Chrono Trigger).
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Iirc, no.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Hinawa's death in Mother 3.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? RPG, Puzzles, and sometimes platformers.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Shooting games.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? I'd look through a walkthrough for help.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. 
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Iirc, no. Except maybe one time when I lost all my saves of a game for some reason.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Depends on whether it's good and has the same spirit as the original game.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? I don't think so.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Some of the Mario games.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Yes.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? Pretty sure they'll keep improving themselves.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Maybe when they're a bit older (like 10 or something). I don't want them to get too addicted.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I usually play single, but I wouldn't mind multiplayer.

Sure, why not :U

1. When were you introduced into videogames? I was around 4 or so.
  2. How did you get introduced? While living at my grandparents' house with my single mother, my uncle (who also lived there) bought an NES. I used to sneak up to his room to play Duck Hunt and Mario Bros.
  3. What was your first videogame? I think Duck Hunt was the one I played first.
  4. What was your first console? My parents were always kind of anti-game, so I wasn't allowed to have a full-blown console for a while. If portable consoles count, I got a Game Boy Colour from my aunt along with a copy of Pokémon Yellow. Otherwise, the first full console I owned was a Wii that I bought with my ex.
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? GBC, GBA SP, DS original, DS Lite, 3DS XL, New 3DS XL, Wii, Wii U, Switch. PC if that counts. Also plan on buying a Vita soon.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Over a hundred easily, I'd say. But I'm not going to count.
  7. What's your favorite game? It's hard to pick just one! I guess Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete is my default answer for this one.
  8. What's your favorite series? Fire Emblem!
  9. What was the last game you played? Granblue Fantasy
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Several! Octopath Traveler, FE Warriors, and FE Switch on the Switch. I'm also looking forward to playing some older games on my Vita.
  11. What was the last console you bought? Hubby and I bought a Nintendo Switch recently so he could play BotW.
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Depends, really. I don't buy a whole lot of games, but if a lot of games come out in a year that I like, I will indeed buy them. Similarly, I won't buy games if there's nothing new I'm particularly interested in. I'd rather just play old games again in that case.
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? See above. I don't specifically save money just for video games, I just adjust my other expenses if there are more games I want to buy.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yeah, I play emulated versions of some older games for ease, especially for the larger screen on old portables (my eyes are shit).
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Definitely physical.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? During the DS era, I bought a few Japanese DS games either because they weren't released in English (Ouendan) or to get them soon (Ace Attorney releases). Now that the Switch is region-free again, I'm thinking of importing I Am Setsuna so I can have a physical copy.
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Definitely prefer no region locking. I'm really glad the Switch has has back to no regions.
  18. When do you buy games? Generally I pre-order and/or buy on release, since I mainly only play games I really want to play anyway.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? My preferred shop is a national chain called Nedgame. Sadly, there are none in my city, but I can order from them online or travel to the nearest shop one city over.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Depends on the DLC. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I'll pass.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? If I enjoy the game and think I would enjoy the extra content, I would buy it.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? I've been interested in Persona since I played TMS#FE, but not having any Sony consoles makes it hard to get in on. I'm planning on picking up P4G when I get my Vita though.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? The final, optional boss in Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  24. What's your favorite OST? Lunar 2 sountrack. I listen to it pretty regularly. Overall, though, FE music is also very stellar.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Hector :U
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Kirie from the original Fatal Frame/Project Zero. She's the inspiration for my nick here!
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Several times, yes.
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? First gen in FE4
  29. Which genres did / do you play? JRPGs are probably my favourite.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? I don't really like first-person shooters at all. Playing them tends to make me ill.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Usually I take a break and come back to it later. If I'm still stuck, I might ask someone for advice or look up a solution.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Probably HHM in FE7? I don't really play super difficult games, since that's not really where my enjoyment lies.
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Nah, I'm pretty calm.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? I generally enjoy playing remastered versions of games.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Awakening
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? I've never been keen on the Final Fantasy franchise.
  37. Do you play mobile games? I play Fire Emblem Heroes somewhat seriously, and Pokémon GO very casually. I also play Granblue Fantasy, but I play it via the browser version, so I'm not sure if that counts.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? I think they'll do fine.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Of course, though I don't plan on having kids.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I generally play single players games by myself, but I only playign co-op games with my husbands.

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Around the age of 8.

2. How did you get introduced? By my cousins.

3. What was your first videogame? Mario Kart GBA (you know, the one where you drive on a soapy road with soapy kart).

4. What was your first console? GBA.

5. How many consoles have you owned yet? 8.

6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? More than 100.

7. What's your favorite game? I'd say Monster Hunter X (for now).

8. What's your favorite series? Monster Hunter.

9. What was the last game you played? BlazBlue Central Fiction.

10. Any game you're looking forward to? FE Warrior.

11. What was the last console you bought? Nintendo Wii U.

12. How many games do you buy per year in average? 10 more or less.

13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? Around 200 €.

14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes, I have.

16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nope.

17. What's your opinion about region lock? Such a bad idea.

18. When do you buy games? When I can afford it.

19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Game shop.

20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Usually speaking, I'm against.

21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Depend of said DLCs.

22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? I wish that some PlayStation exclusive aren't exclusive.

23. What's your favorite boss fight? Ronin's battle in Bayonetta 2.

24. What's your favorite OST? Awakening the Chaos (Blazblue series).

25. Who's your favorite protagonist?  Nilin (Remember Me).

26. Who's your favorite antagonist? The Handsome Jack (Borderlands 2).

27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Maybe.

28. Which character death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Not sure.

29. Which genres did / do you play? VS, Action, RPG, CCG.

30. Which genres do you dislike? Sport, Simulation.

31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Try harder.

32. What has been the hardest game for you? Most of King of Fighter, still bad at execution.

33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? No.

34. What's your opinion of remakes? This is a good idea. 

35. Any game you like but most others hate? Sacred 3.

36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Five Night at Freddy.

37. Do you play mobile games? I don't own a smartphone so... yeah, snake or games like that.

38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? It's mostly bright. I don't see any of this two companies to go bankrupt.

39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Of course.

40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Hmm, I don't know. I find myself playing a lot online (VS game, Card Game...) and a lot offline too (Fire Emblem, Pokemon...).

Edit : checked my bank account (for Q.13) and my GBA (Q.3).

Edited by Ycine

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Around 1999 I believe.
  2. How did you get introduced? A namco plug-n-play. Parents.
  3. What was your first videogame? Dig-Dug
  4. What was your first console? N64
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? I've owned 8 unique consoles (discounting handhelds and duplicates such as the 2nd n64 etc.)
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Between 500-600 
  7. What's your favorite game? Rayman 2
  8. What's your favorite series? Virtua Tennis.
  9. What was the last game you played? Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (replay) the last game that was new to me was Shadows of Valentia.
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Hat in Time
  11. What was the last console you bought? Xbox 360
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? 12
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? 40 dollars or so, since I mostly guzzle up 4-6th gen stuff from used game stores.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Digital unless it's an AAA game worth the time on the resale market.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Yes
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Game companies have right to protect their own interests.
  18. When do you buy games? Late Summer and Early Winter most often
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Book and Music Exchange
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? I don't like them in principle but some of the games I like had rather nice free DLC content add ons.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Can't really remember doing so.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Chu Chu Rocket, Burning Rangers
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? The giant robots in Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon
  24. What's your favorite OST? Donkey Kong Country 2
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Graham of Daventry from King's Quest
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Bowser
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? No
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Maxim in Lufia 2.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? Puzzle games, Racing Games, arcade games, platforming games
  30. Which genres do you dislike? RPGs, traditional fighting games, open world games
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Keep playing.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Super Monkey Ball. followed by Stephen's Sausage Roll, then Lemmings
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Some speedrunning rng incidents.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? I prefer virtual console type ports for cost reasons, but remakes are generally of good quality too.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Banjo: Nuts and Bolts
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Golden Sun, Borderlands 2
  37. Do you play mobile games? No
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? They will coexist with the DRM-less market.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Yes
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I have more time in SP, but I prefer MP
Edited by Reality
all hard games are puzzler games

Giving up already? Pls

1. Spoiler

1. When were you introduced into videogames? When I was around 5 years old, I guess.
    2. How did you get introduced? My parents showed me an Atari 2600 out of nowhere. I’m still not sure what made them buy it.
    3. What was your first videogame? I can’t remember, but my official answer would be Enduro or River Raid.
    4. What was your first console? Atari 2600.
    5. How many consoles have you owned yet? 9, not counting PC.
    6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? There’s no way I can make this guess.
    7. What's your favorite game? I actually have trouble answering that particular question, as I don’t often replay games.
    8. What's your favorite series? Trails.
    9. What was the last game you played? … Idolmaster Platinum Stars.
    10. Any game you're looking forward to? Primarily, Sen no Kiseki 3. Secondarily, Yakuza Kiwami and 6.
    11. What was the last console you bought? PS4 Slim.
    12. How many games do you buy per year in average? That’s hard to count, as I buy them when I feel like it, not on a schedule.
    13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average? An average would be misleading… PS4 games are so much more expensive than Steam acquisitions...
    14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Nearly much all of my games in the last 15 years have been downloaded.
    15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Digital. I don’t have to pay our insane import taxes (nearly 90%!) that way.
    16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Once. Unless you count buying digital releases on Japanese PSN importing.
    17. What's your opinion about region lock? As someone who can read Japanese, I absolutely abhor it.
    18. When do you buy games? When I feel like it.
    19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? All consoles I’ve bought in the last decade were through a local eBay knockoff. Most games are digital, so e-shop/PSN/Steam.
    20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Generally speaking, they’re disgusting.
    21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Very rarely. I usually find them overpriced and either relatively useless, grossly overpowered or downright abusive.
    22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? An odd RPG here and there. Spendable income makes that less of an issue.
    23. What's your favorite boss fight? Dhaos in the PSX version of Tales of Phantasia, maybe.
    24. What's your favorite OST? I’ll be a hipster and say Zwei II, as a whole. I’m a huge Falcom fanboy though.
    25. Who's your favorite protagonist? I’ll go with Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza, here.
    26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Dhaos, I guess?
    27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Not often, but yes.
    28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Sigurd ;_;
    29. Which genres did / do you play? Mostly RPGs in general, but also Metroidvanias and a couple rhythm and puzzle games.
    30. Which genres do you dislike? Racing and sports, I guess? Don’t care for stealth and horror either.
    31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? I look it up online.
    32. What has been the hardest game for you? I have bad memories of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for the Sega Master System… it was hard to get anything done in that one
    33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated? Not to the point of damaging any hardware, at least.
    34. What's your opinion of remakes? True remakes can be very interesting, like Ys the Oath in Felghana.
    35. Any game you like but most others hate? I don’t know.
    36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Awakening.
    37. Do you play mobile games? No.
    38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? We’ve hit a technological ceiling, so things might just go downhill from here.
    39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? I suspect I wouldn’t need to.
    40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Single player. I miss couch multiplayer, but it isn’t possible anymore, and my ping is usually too high to allow comfortable online multiplayer.

Edited by TheEnd

ooh yay questionnaires

When were you introduced into videogames?
Uhhhhh I was pretty young. Maybe around 3 or 4 or so?

How did you get introduced?
my mom convinced my dad to let us get a sega genesis ^o^

What was your first videogame?
I can't really remember what we got first, but the earliest I remember playing is sonic the hedgehog 2

What was your first console?
sega genesis

How many consoles have you owned yet?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh lots. I remember having to get two sega genesis consoles, I think one playstation, two playstation 2s, a playstation 3, a gameboy color, gameboy advance, gamecube, two wii's, two wii u's (though in this case it wasn't for the previous one breaking, just that I was moving out of my family's house and into integrity's and specta's so I left one behind for my brothers to use), a nintendo ds, and a 3ds xl. This summer hopefully we'd be getting a switch.

so that makes it possibly 15??

How many games (guess) have you played yet?
Um no clue, over the course of so many years there'll have been a lot. But I could probably safely say under 100?

What's your favorite game?
Not all that sure, I might just go with Guild Wars 2

What's your favorite series?
I'm not sure I've ever been able to definitely answer this question, maybe I'll just go with Legend of Zelda

What was the last game you played?
Love Nikki

Any game you're looking forward to?
Since I don't own a Switch yet I'm still waiting for Breath of the Wild, I got so excited for this ever since I learned it would be open world because I absolutely love exploration especially when I'm given so much freedom

What was the last console you bought?
probably the wii u

How many games do you buy per year in average?
2 or 3

How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average?
well, do the math with 2 or 3 and typical video game prices

Have you ever downloaded a game?
yes

Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies?
no preference, it's a video game just give it to me

Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area?
nope

What's your opinion about region lock?
I don't really think too hard about it \o/ The main person I ever play with lives in the same house as me anyway

When do you buy games?
Depends on my financial situation, but I've never pre-ordered before

Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games?
Anywhere the console/game is available and where is convenient, really

What's your opinion of DLCs?
ok so the trend with me is that I reeeeaaaally don't think too hard about video game related stuff =b

they're there and give me more stuff to do, so I use it \o/

Do you buy charged DLCs?
if I want it enough

Any game you wished it was released for a console you own?
I had a game I wished was released on a console that I didn't own and that was a Monster Hunter game on a Switch because I don't like that they were only getting released on handheld. But now they've satisfied that for me

What's your favorite boss fight?
I'm trying to remember what monsters I enjoyed most in monster hunter and I don't fully remember, so maybe I'll just go with stygian zinogre??

What's your favorite OST?
Radiant Dawn or Undertale

Who's your favorite protagonist?
Fucking Canach (guild wars 2)

Who's your favorite antagonist?
Well.... in this case I'm not too sure actually

Have you ever cried in a videogame?
I cry all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

so yes

Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you yet?
I don't remember too many of them but Asgore is the saddest I'm currently remembering

Which genres did / do you play?
nothing in particular?

Which genres do you dislike?
idk or idr

What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame?
take a break and come back to it later with a fresher mind

What has been the hardest game for you?
possibly one of the monster hunters

Have you ever blown up because you were frustated?
this sounds more like a general question ^o^

but no~

What's your opinion of remakes?
they can be fun

Any game you like but most others hate?
idk

Any game you dislike but most others like?
idk

Do you play mobile games?
yes, my most recently played game answer is a mobile game

What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony?
I don't think

If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames?
hell yeah

Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together?
I love playing with others, it makes games so much more interesting to me

Edited by Freohr Datia
oh nice the formatting of this post got aaaall messed up

9 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:
  1. When were you introduced into videogames? like 1991/92, close enough
  2. How did you get introduced? i was a dickhole baby and my dad found out i calmed down if i sat on his lap and watched him play sword of aragon
  3. What was your first videogame? the earliest i can remember is master of magic in 1994, but i know i played sword of aragon and some of the old ultimas before that
  4. What was your first console? pc
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? my dad's nes and snes, then my own ps1, ps2, gamecube, wii, wii u, game boy, gba, ds, 3ds, and a psp i got off my cousin for like $10. also pc
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? probably around a thousand lmao
  7. What's your favorite game? master of magic
  8. What's your favorite series? maybe the mechwarrior series, there's a bit of contention here but i'll probably never solve it
  9. What was the last game you played? i just stopped playing echoes to start working on my actual job and kate told me about this thread
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? BATTLETECH omg the beta is opening on my dad's birthday on thursday and i'm so hyped also mechwarrior 5 and most importantly cook, serve, delicious 2 and eventually beat hazard 2. i think that's a comprehensive list.
  11. What was the last console you bought? wii u i think
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? probably in the vein of about one per month
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? averaged out w/ steam sales and shit probably in the $300-$400 range
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? most of the time i download games, including echoes for instance
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? unless there's some really sick feelies (like the world in conflict special edition) i don't really care, sometimes physical is more convenient sometimes digital is more convenient
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? no
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? region lock would be unnecessary if staggered release didn't exist and staggered release is actually satan in tyool 2017
  18. When do you buy games? depends entirely on the game
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? there's a really nice gamestop near me, otherwise amazon. steam/gog for pc games.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? dlcs rule
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? if this means do you pay money for dlc the answer is yes, frequently
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? bloodborne
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? probably the guy with the two swords (pontiff sth??) in dark souls 3, he comes to mind immediately
  24. What's your favorite OST? the only ost i own an actual physical copy of is final fantasy 10
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? i'm really bad at favorite things because i don't remember all the shit i've done but reimu hakurei is on my mind presently so
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? well i can tell ya it's not fucken manfroy
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? no
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you? i honestly can't think of any, character deaths are usually either cool and awesome or pointless and badly done ime
  29. Which genres did / do you play? i dabble in pretty much everything, it's more a matter of how many games i like in a genre than whether i like it
  30. Which genres do you dislike? i'm really bad at fighting games so by virtue of ^ those i guess
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? stop playing, come back and try again later and if that doesn't work probably stop playing the game for a while, depends on how bad it is and how much i like the game otherwise
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? A Guy convinced me to play fe12 blind on lunatic and that fucking sucked
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? not really
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? depends on the remake, some games benefit and some don't
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? resident evil 6 is objectively not a very good game but i love it to pieces
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? fuck the borderlands franchise.
  37. Do you play mobile games? yes
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? that's way too big a question for me to care about answering rn
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? sure but not in the nerd dad forcing things on them way
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? yes

*Sweats*

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Around 4 or 5
  2. How did you get introduced?  My uncle owned an NES and a Gamecube
  3. What was your first videogame? I think it was either the first Legend of Zelda for the NES or Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  4. What was your first console? First played would be gamecube or NES. First owned was the DS
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet?  I have owned 7 consoles so far.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet?  Oh god. Probably around 78
  7. What's your favorite game? Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
  8. What's your favorite series? Fire emblem
  9. What was the last game you played? Fire emblem Shadows of Valentia
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Fire emblem Switch
  11. What was the last console you bought? Nintendo Switch
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average?  :/
  13. How much money do you invest for videogame per year in average?  :/
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game?  Many a time. Especially for region locked Fire Emblems
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? I have a Japanese Robin amiibo :/
  17. What's your opinion about region lock?  Eh. Don't understand it but I guess it's fine.
  18. When do you buy games?  As soon as I can
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games?  Target
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs?   :lol:
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs?    Yes
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Overwatch
  23. What's your favorite boss fight?  Either VS Stallord from ZTP (Zelda Twilight Princess), VS Ganondorf from ZTP, VS Zant from ZTP, or VS 
  24. What's your favorite OST?   Either FE Shadows of Valentia or Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Link
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist?  Probably Rudolf from Shadows of Valentia
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Yes
  28. Which character death in the story has been the saddest for you yet? Probably Fernand or Rudolf. OH wait Arden from FE4
  29. Which genres did / do you play?  Strategy, RPG, some Action
  30. Which genres do you dislike?  Hardcore Shooters
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a videogame? Either look up a guide or perservere
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Ninja Gaiden for Sega master System
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustated?  YES
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? :lol: Love em
  35. Any game you like but most others hate?  none really
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Thracia 776
  37. Do you play mobile games? Yes
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? :/
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce in videogames? Eh. I would let them figure out themselves.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? If i can together
Edited by Tuvy

Spoiler

1. When were you introduced into videogames? Around when I was two or younger
  2. How did you get introduced? My mother bought my brother a Gamecube and Super Mario Sunshine so it kinda became our Gamecube.
  3. What was your first videogame? Super Mario Sunshine
  4. What was your first console? Gamecube
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? 7
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Probably around 40 or so
  7. What's your favorite game? Right now it's Resident Evil 0. Might change eventually
  8. What's your favorite series? Right now it's Resident Evil. Also might change
  9. What was the last game you played? Resident Evil 0
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Not really. Hopefully Devil May Cry 5 but Capcom's kinda unpredictable with their series sometimes
  11. What was the last console you bought? Wii U
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? 10 or more (I know I know. It depends on if there's a sale or not going on)
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? $100 or more
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? All my Resident Evil games are downloaded, so yes.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Both
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nope, I hate ordering stuff online. It's stressful
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? I don't really care for it. Didn't bother me in any way
  18. When do you buy games? When I have the money and/or I feel like I need a change
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Since it's the only place in this stupid town to buy stuff like that, Walmart
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Depends on how they're put in. If they seem like an extension of the story, like RE7's Not a Hero, they should be free, also like Not a Hero
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Depends on what it's about. 
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Resident Evil 7. I actually like Ethan more than I thought
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Dark Bowser from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (I love to beat him up with max attack Bowser + the double attack rank 45 equipment)
  24. What's your favorite OST? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Billy Coen from Resident Evil 0 and Carlos Oliveria from Resident Evil 3
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? James Marcus from Resident Evil 0. The younger one
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? No, but almost. 
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you? Piers Nivans from Resident Evil 6. It's so unexpected that he'd do that.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? Adventure, platformer, RPG, horror, hack and slash, shooters like RE6 too I guess
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Uh none? Haven't really thought about it.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? Try really hard to beat it and die the same way most of the time, look up a walkthrough, fail again at beating it following walkthrough, watch a video of someone doing it flawlessly and fail while trying to copy them, get discouraged, repeat
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Devil May Cry 4 on Son of Sparda. CREDO
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? Yes. A lot.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Love 'em
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Resident Evil 6. It was the game that introduced me to RE and I will always cherish it.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Uh... Need to think about that.
  37. Do you play mobile games? If I'm interested in them, yeah
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? They have a pretty good one overall (I don't know)
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? Probably
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? If I can, I'll play with my twin sister.

P

19 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

1. When were you introduced into videogames? 
  2. How did you get introduced? 
  3. What was your first videogame? 
  4. What was your first console?
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet?
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet?
  7. What's your favorite game?
  8. What's your favorite series?
  9. What was the last game you played?
  10. Any game you're looking forward to?
  11. What was the last console you bought?
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average?
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average?
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game?
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies?
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area?
  17. What's your opinion about region lock?
  18. When do you buy games?
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games?
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs?
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs?
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own?
  23. What's your favorite boss fight?
  24. What's your favorite OST?
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist?
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist?
  28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you?
  29. Which genres did / do you play?
  30. Which genres do you dislike?
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game?
  32. What has been the hardest game for you?
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated?
  34. What's your opinion of remakes?
  35. Any game you like but most others hate?
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like?
  37. Do you play mobile games?
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony?
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames?
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together?

1. When I was five

2. I stole my sisters GameCube 

3. Spongebob squarepants, battle for bikini bottom

4. Gamecube

5.  Somewhere in the department of six to eight too lazy to remember

6. Probably hundreds at this point

7. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!!!!

8. Id say Xeno series, but haven't played xenogears/saga, so Legend of Zelda

9. Mario and Luigi, Bowsers inside story

10. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2!

11. New Nintendo 3ds

12. 6-7

13. 200$ (I have a job, so I can afford this)

14. Yes

15. Depends on the game itself

16. No, I am patient

17. Considering that my favorite game almost didn't make it to the US, I am very annoyed by it

18. When I want them

19. 2nd and Charles or amazon, screw GameStop 

20. It depends on the type of DLC, I like new characters and new maps and such, I don't like new textures and hats.

21. Yes

22. The last of us, final fantasy 

23. Oh god... Zanza from xenoblade, eox from phantom hourglass, and Cyrus in platinum from spear piller

24. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!!!

25. Silent-Link, nonsilent- Shulk (I think you see a pattern here by now)

26. Cyrus or Egil

27. Yes and I'm not afraid to admit it

28. The death of Gadolt, turned into a mechon, after only seeing his fiancé for all of five minutes, he sacrifices himself so the party can live. And juno from force unleashed.

29. RPG, hack and slash, action adventure

30. Real time stratigy games like total conquest and farming games like farmville

31. I play another game until I figure it out

32. That I have beaten, all games I play are fairly easy, so nothing there. That I have played, QWOP.

33. Yes, I have smashed my GBA advanced once I got so mad

34. I encourage it, if a game is old and needs a revival, like FE gaiden, then go for it, just please make it a good game.

35. Hmmm, Star Wars the force unleashed and Spongebob battle for bikini bottom and the game base diff of the spogebob squarepants movie

36. The internet is gonna hate me for this... Ocarina of time, I don't outright hate it, but it was outclassed by majoras mask. And final fantasy seven, it never really hooked me, unlike FF 6. 

37. Yes

38. I'm kinda scared. Nintendo is going to do well thanks to the Switch and BOTW, but a lot of recent games seem to be pretty disappointing lately.

39. They would not be my child unless they like Xenoblade Chronicles, so yes.

40. I usually go solo. 

Spoiler

1. When were you introduced into video games? When I was a wee laddie, we had PC games like Putt Putt and Sonic, and a SNES.
  2. What was your first videogame? Not sure, but it might've been A Link to the Past.
  3. What was your first console? SNES.
  4. How many consoles have you owned yet? SNES, GameCube, GBA, DS, 3DS, Wii, WIi U, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, PS3. (11)
  5. How many games (guess) have you played yet? At least 150, maybe 200.
  6. What's your favorite game? Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.
  7. What's your favorite series? Sin & Punishment.
  8. What was the last game you played? Pokemon Moon.
  9. Any game you're looking forward to? Games that I can play on a Switch...
  10. What was the last console you bought? PS3.
  11. Have you ever downloaded a game? Quite a few.
  12. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical.
  13. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nope.
  14. What's your opinion about region lock? It's dumb.
  15. What's your opinion of DLCs? They should've been in the base game.
  16. Do you buy charged DLCs? Almost never.
  17. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Mischief Makers.
  18. What's your favorite boss fight? This one.
  19. Who's your favorite protagonist? Kirby.
  20. Who's your favorite antagonist? Dr. Eggman.
  21. Which genres did / do you play? Platformer, action-adventure, racing, turn-based-strategy.
  22. Which genres do you dislike? Sports, fighting games, RTS, FPS.
  23. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? Get an online guide.
  24. What has been the hardest game for you? Ikaruga.
  25. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? No.
  26. What's your opinion of remakes? Neutral.
  27. Any game you like but most others hate? No.
  28. Any game you dislike but most others like? Pokemon.
  29. Do you play mobile games? No.
  30. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? Yup.
  31. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Single player.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:48 PM, アリサ ラインフォルト said:
  1. When were you introduced into videogames? Long, long time ago.  Since I was a kid sooooo about 3 years old I wanna say...even though that's just 20 years ago for me.
  2. How did you get introduced? Probably my older brother.
  3. What was your first videogame? Not sure, I wanna say either Mega Man 2 or Legend of Dragoon.
  4. What was your first console? The first one my family owned is the Sega Genesis.
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? 14...?
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Too many to even estimate.
  7. What's your favorite game? Suikoden II
  8. What's your favorite series? Suikoden
  9. What was the last game you played? Finished?  FE Echoes.  Just played?  Overwatch.
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? FE Switch, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
  11. What was the last console you bought? PS Vita if that counts.
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Have no idea, those Steam sales though..
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? More than I should.
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yup
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical is always nice, but I'm chill with digital now.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Yup
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? I understand why it's a thing, but I find it unnecessary.
  18. When do you buy games? Depends on the game, sometimes on release, sometimes later, sometimes pre-order.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Amazon has actually been pretty awesome for this stuff.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Great when used correctly.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? If I find value in it, yes.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Err Persona 5 I guess?  Finished it, but I borrowed my best friend's PS3 to play it.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Luca Blight in Suikoden II, that 3-part battle is amazing.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Hmm tough one..  I'll have to give this one to either Persona 3 or 5.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Ike, I respect his character a lot for reasons that I could write an essay about.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Luca Blight, it's really refreshing to actually have a villain that commits to being evil/bad and owns up to it with no redemption or trying to do good by doing bad.
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Nope, gotten a little misty eyed but never actually cried.
  28. Which character death in the story has been the saddest for you?  Shinji's death got to me in Persona 3.
  29. Which genres did / do you play?  Everything with a specialization in (J)RPGs, Fighting Games, and Strategy Games.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? I only dislike Shooters because I suck at them.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? I usually try to stick it out and figure it out, but if I can't then I resort to a walkthrough for help for that part.
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Uh..Romance of Three Kingdoms has always been a tough game for me to play because I just like to mess around in that game and not actually get anything done.
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? I get frustrated, but I never have a complete meltdown.  Iusuallycausethemeltdownofothersinfightinggames
  34. What's your opinion of remakes?  When done correctly, all for them and encourage it as well!
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Dead or Alive series.  It's a solid fighting game...with some extra assets that are nice too.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Eh just the popular CoD or Halo, never been into those games.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Almost exclusively FE Heroes, been trying out other mobile games to test them out.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? I'm a little worried for Nintendo, but the Switch has been pretty good so I hope they're well off since I really do enjoy a lot of their games.  Sony, I'm not entirely too concerned whether Sony succeeds of fails.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? Yes!  I'll be the father that plays games with my children as a hopeful way to bond with them.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I like playing games with other people, but I usually play by myself.

1. When were you introduced into videogames? When I was 8/9? Would've been the early 90s.
  2. How did you get introduced? Playing on my dad's work PC while he was seeing clients (home PCs weren't common/affordable at the time).
  3. What was your first videogame? Duke Nukem 1/2
  4. What was your first console? Nintendo DS (I never technically owned other consoles, they belonged to my siblings or partner).
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? I've owned 5 generations of DS. I've also bought a Wii, XBox 360, PS3, XBox One and a Supaboy, although all but the Supaboy were mainly gifts to my husband.
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Probably in the realm of 200-300. Not many.
  7. What's your favorite game? Baldur's Gate 2
  8. What's your favorite series? Toss up between Dragon Quest, Ace Attorney or Fire Emblem.
  9. What was the last game you played? Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Whatever the next release is in any of my above three fave series.
  11. What was the last console you bought? Supaboy
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Around 5-10. If you include my husband, more like 100-200.
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? Around $3-400, again, if you include my husband, more like $1,000+
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes.
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Digital, unless I really want the box.
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Yup! But mostly when I lived in the UK (imported from the US).
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? It sucks; I can't swap games with my family & friends in Europe.
  18. When do you buy games? When I want to play them, unless it's a favourite series of mine, then I'll preorder.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Online, preferably amazon.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? I enjoy DLCs, though the prices are often ridiculous.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Yes.
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Can't think of any!
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Fond memories of fighting dragons in BG2...
  24. What's your favorite OST? Bully, or the Ace Attorney Orchestral compilation.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Apollo Justice.
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Jon Irenicus.
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? Once.
  28. Which character death in the story has been the saddest for you? Can't think of any I've been sad over.
  29. Which genres did / do you play? RPG/Puzzle/Adventure
  30. Which genres do you dislike? FPSs
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? Google!
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? GTA: San Andreas. Those damn flying missions...
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? Yes, not hugely, but yes.
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? I love 'em, since with games it usually means updated graphics, and little else gets changed.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice.
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Uh, the vast majority of games, really. But especially Mario.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Not really.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? No idea.
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? I have kids, and yes, I have.
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Single player; I never, ever play multiplayer.

1. When were you introduced into videogames? I dunno. Definitely when I was really young
  2. How did you get introduced? I watched people play video games
  3. What was your first videogame? Something on the snes or game gear
  4. What was your first console? snes or game gear
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? At least like 14
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? Do you recall many bread you have eaten in your life?
  7. What's your favorite game? Super Castlevania IV
  8. What's your favorite series? Castlevania and Fire Emblem
  9. What was the last game you played? Fire Emblem Echoes
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? KoF XIV on steam
  11. What was the last console you bought? Japanese Sega Saturn
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? Dunno
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? Dunno
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Don't care
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Yes
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? Needs to burn in hell and never come back!
  18. When do you buy games? Usually if the price is good or it's on sale for a good price.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Online
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? Not a big fan of it. It can be done right or wrong.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Sometimes
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? Bloodborne and the Gravity Rush games
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? Dunno
  24. What's your favorite OST? Too many to pick
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? Terry Bogard or Captain Falcon
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? Dunno
  27. Have you ever cried in a videogame? At least once. I do normally cry, even in sad moments
  28. Which character death in the story has been the saddest for you? Shinjiro Aragaki
  29. Which genres did / do you play? Action, adventure, fighting, RPG, puzzle, beat'em ups, shmups, others that I can't name right now
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Sports and FPS in general (there are exceptions though)
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? I just end up looking a guide
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? Maybe the original Ninja Gaiden on the nes
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? Yes
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? Good if they're done right
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Drakengard 3 I guess
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? Dunno, Haven't played many games I don't like
  37. Do you play mobile games? Not many
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? Only time will tell
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? I don't want kids
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? I play alone most of the time
Edited by Ercdouken

On 5/29/2017 at 11:48 PM, アリサ ラインフォルト said:
  • When were you introduced into videogames? As a child. So, the 1990's.
  • How did you get introduced? I used to watch my brothers play on our grandma's NES and Sega as a little kid, and eventually started playing them myself. 
  • What was your first videogame? Really don't know. I have memories of watching lots of games with my grandma as she would get me to read the dialogue and count coins/lives etc. I think the first one she had me play was Lolo? The first one I played all alone was probably Dragon Warrior though.
  • What was your first console? First ever played on was the NES, I believe. The first we owned at our house was a N64, and the first I bought myself was a PS2.
  • How many consoles have you owned yet? Yikes. Uh, 9? If we count handhelds then 16.
  • How many games (guess) have you played yet? Hahahaha. I don't know? Has to be hundreds, if not more. I've been doing this non-stop for like, 24 years.
  • What's your favorite game? Probably FFT
  • What's your favorite series? Dragon Quest
  • What was the last game you played? Dark Souls 3
  • Any game you're looking forward to? I plan on picking up Ever Oasis when it comes out. Trails of Cold Steel III ONE DAY!!!
  • What was the last console you bought? PS4
  • How many games do you buy per year in average? Not sure. It really depends if I buy primarily used games or new games that year. This year has been pretty great for games AND I got a PS4 this year so I've been fleshing out that library as well, so I've probably bought a lot more this year in general.
  • How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? Hundreds, I suppose.
  • Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes
  • Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical
  • Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? Nah. I've thought about it, but then I'd have to learn Japanese and have to deal with the 3DS' region locking and it's too much trouble.
  • What's your opinion about region lock? I hate it!
  • When do you buy games? Whenever I please.
  • Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Eh, I don't have a preference.
  • What's your opinion of DLCs? Not inherently evil, but terribly exploited by the industry.
  • Do you buy charged DLCs? Rarely
  • Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? The Tales games that were Vita only, some Nintendo games, fucking Tales of Vesperia.
  • What's your favorite boss fight? Ever? Uh. Off the top of my head, Goht from Majora's Mask is insanely fun. Everything at Riovannes in FFT (sorta). Legion from ANY Castlevania. Odin in SaGa II. The fight with Magus in Chrono Trigger. The final fight with Kefka, Virgil in Xenosaga III, Yunalesca FF10, Barthandelus in FF13, and the fractured Chimeriad, Victor and the Bad Ending boss fight of Tales of Xilla 2. And bunch more! How could I choose only one?
  • What's your favorite OST? This is an impossible question. Chrono Trigger, FFT, Donkey Kong Country 2, FF10, Trails of Cold Steel I/II, NieR, Undertale. . . I could go on forever.
  • Who's your favorite protagonist? Ramza from FFT will always be a favorite of mine. I also love Kalas from Baten Kaitos a lot. Phoenix Wright and Stocke from Radiant Historia are also pretty great.
  • Who's your favorite antagonist? Dycedarg, Vormav and Delita in FFT are fantastic. Crow in ToCS. I also really like Ashnard.
  • Have you ever cried in a videogame? Oh yes. Lots.
  • Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you? I always get a little upset when Zalbag has to die in FFT. Julius in ToX2 gets me pretty bad, since he reminds me of my eldest brother a bit. I cry every time your dad gets killed in DQV, also marta in DQVIII. Crow. . . Zelos in ToS if you choose Kratos. . . Shadow in FF6 at any point it's possible. Shinjiro in Persona 3 aaaaaand I get pretty torn up about your fellow samurai's fates in SMT IV. I have a lot of feelings, okay?
  • Which genres did / do you play? These days it's usually some kind of RPG, though there are enough RPG elements in all sorts of games that it's hard to say I stick to certain genres. 
  • Which genres do you dislike? Sports, I guess. They don't appeal to me, is all. But there are lots of genres I don't touch much.
  • What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? Well, if I really, truly can't figure it out, I seek help from the internet. If it's a matter of not having the skill to get past a boss or something, I usually throw myself at it until I succeed or find a way that works for me.
  • What has been the hardest game for you? There are plenty of games I'm bad at, but the one that I keep playing despite that would probably be the Dark Souls series. Also, the PS3 NG+ version of Eternal Sonata is one of the hardest RPG experiences of my life. That shit shocked me.
  • Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? Yeah, usually because something dumb happens and I lose progress because I didn't save. 
  • What's your opinion of remakes? I'm okay with them, though the games I'd like remade probably never will.
  • Any game you like but most others hate? Tales of Xillia 2 is not super well-liked, but I adore it. Also, I really enjoy the FF13 trilogy, even though I think they're kinda bad. Hell, I KNOW they're bad, but they grew on me! What can I say? I also adore shitty Lifetime channel movies in much the same way.
  • Any game you dislike but most others like? Plenty, but probably none quite as much as the Bravely Default games. Oh, and Chrono Cross, dear God.
  • Do you play mobile games? I have two on my phone that I almost never touch.
  • What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? I don't think about it much, but I doubt they're going anywhere.
  • If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? Of course!
  • Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Single player, because most of my friends don't play video games, and my internet connection is not built for online play. I do still get together with my brothers and we'll play something co-op from time to time.

1. When were you introduced into videogames? I don't remember
  2. How did you get introduced? I don't remember
  3. What was your first videogame? Pokemon Yellow 
  4. What was your first console? GBC. N64 was the first home console
  5. How many consoles have you owned yet? GBC, N64, GBA, DS, Wii, DS Lite, 3DS, PS3, Wii U, PS4
  6. How many games (guess) have you played yet? No idea.
  7. What's your favorite game? Fire Emblem 7
  8. What's your favorite series? Fire Emblem
  9. What was the last game you played? I'm currently playing Nier Automata
  10. Any game you're looking forward to? Not really.
  11. What was the last console you bought? PS4 in the second half of 2015
  12. How many games do you buy per year in average? It depends
  13. How much money do you invest for videogames per year in average? It depends
  14. Have you ever downloaded a game? Yes
  15. Do you prefer to buy physical or digital copies? Physical 
  16. Have you ever imported games because they haven't been released in your area? No, but I've bought plenty of games digitally because they wouldn't be released here in Brazil, or because it would take them a while to start appearing on stores. 
  17. What's your opinion about region lock? It's dumb
  18. When do you buy games? When I want to. If I can't handle the hype, I go for day 1 purchases.
  19. Where do you prefer to buy consoles and games? Wherever I can find them.
  20. What's your opinion of DLCs? It's okay.
  21. Do you buy charged DLCs? Paid DLC? Not usually, but sometimes I buy them. 
  22. Any game you wished it was released for a console you own? You mean a game already released on a console I don't own? None really, 3DS + PS4 + Wii U have gotten me covered until this year, and I plan on getting a switch next year, so it getting exclusives is fine.
  23. What's your favorite boss fight? I don't know.
  24. What's your favorite OST? Ragnarok Online. Recently, Final Fantasy XV.
  25. Who's your favorite protagonist? IDK
  26. Who's your favorite antagonist? IDK

FFXV's ending made me tear up, but I'm sort of ashamed of that

28. Which chcaracter death in the story has been the saddest for you? FFXV spoilers

Noctis =(

29. Which genres did / do you play? Mostly SRPG, ARPG, JRPG, but i'll play whatever catches my interest.
  30. Which genres do you dislike? Sport games.
  31. What do you do, if you stuck in a certain passage of a game? git gud
  32. What has been the hardest game for you? New Mystery of the Emblem on Lunatic is the only game I think I'd call really hard.
  33. Have you ever blown up because you were frustrated? I have had some tantrums when dying on Ragnarok Online back when I played it when I was 12
  34. What's your opinion of remakes? They're fine.
  35. Any game you like but most others hate? Shadow Dragon and Skyward Sword
  36. Any game you dislike but most others like? WIND WAKER, Radiant Dawn and Mario Galaxy 2. The later literally bored me to tears, and I couldn't even finish it. I was at least able to finish the other 2 games I mentioned, and actually enjoy segments of FE10, but I just did not have fun with Galaxy 2, which is weird, considering I loved the first.
  37. Do you play mobile games? Not usually, but sometimes I do.
  38. What do you think about the future of videogame and videogame companies like Nintendo or Sony? Nintendo is d00med. jk idk
  39. If you had a child, would you introduce them into videogames? Sure, why not?
  40. Are you rather a single player or do you often play with others together? Single player. I'm not a fan of multiplayer at all.
Edited by Nobody