Help w/ Tiled

gtdfg

Hi again, sorry for asking so many times about stuff. 

Based on Markyjoe's Tiled Tutorial (http://markyjoe.com/Tutorials/Tiled_Tutorial/Tutorial.html), I learned to create basic maps and inserting them without tile changes. But the problem comes when I try to insert the tile changes.

I've written the properties manually, the map size is 16x10 squares (same size as the first prologue chapter), and quite a bit of errors show up, including this one from the pic and others with the ID, though I think I solved the ID issues. Still trying to figure out, but if anyone happens to know, it would help a lot. 

I don't think I need knowledge from event hacking on this yet; I'm still learning about that on Arch's post, and the Tutorial doesn't mention anything about event hacking. I'm not sure about what kind of object reference the error message is mentioning... Sorry for the trouble again if you decide to help, I'll update the situation if I find a solution myself.

(I highlighted the most important part of the blog because I felt it was kinda ranty-ish and I just wanted to show the point)

problem.thumb.png.241b8b58bd19289d5d7b32616d81615a.png

From the screenshot, it looks like you gave an ID of "0\n\n1". I'm not sure what that's meant to be, but it definitely isn't a number (which tiled should be expecting).

11 hours ago, CT075 said:

From the screenshot, it looks like you gave an ID of "0\n\n1". I'm not sure what that's meant to be, but it definitely isn't a number (which tiled should be expecting).

It didn't recognize when I put the ID to 0 or 1, so I wrote this:

The error about the ID apparently stopped, the one that popped out after doesn't seem related. But then again, I can be wrong, so I'm not really sure

according to this tutorial, each property should be a number between 0 and 255. i'm not sure what markyjoe is on about, but there is little to no reason why inserted newlines would make it easier to parse that number