SoV Drafting Ruleset

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suggestion: if we want 4 player to be standard i'd suggest adding multiples of the villagers and draft their classes, so that we have more units to go around and more per route

edit: maybe all the classes for each dude being draftable would be overkill, maybe like have 2 copies, and you can pick the class first come first serve?

Edited by Ciarre

1 hour ago, Ciarre said:

suggestion: if we want 4 player to be standard i'd suggest adding multiples of the villagers and draft their classes, so that we have more units to go around and more per route

edit: maybe all the classes for each dude being draftable would be overkill, maybe like have 2 copies, and you can pick the class first come first serve?

Two copies of the villagers sounds like an interesting concept.

SF deleted my post, fuck you SF.

Act 1

Ram Woods- 3/3 turns

Alm and Tobin could KO every enemy on this map between the two of them, so I had Alm draw in the enemies and Tobin finish them all off for that delicious EXP.  Gray blocked the heal point so that the enemies didn't retreat.

Fleecer's Forest- 5/8 turns

Alm and Tobin finished off the archer on turn 1 because fuck archers.  The enemies on this map were a pain because Alm weakened them to the point that they ran off to the southern heal point (which I definitely couldn't block on time) and Tobin couldn't 2RKO them.  I had Tobin bait as many as he could and Alm pick them off, although Alm needed to perch himself within the bosses' range on Turn 4 (thankfully, he 2RKOed the boss at base and didn't do enough damage to make the boss retreat).

Afterwards, I ended up doing the boss of the Shrine before the actual enemies, since I wanted to promote Tobin and train Silque.  Here are my current stats.

Name   Class     Level HP Atk Skill Spd Lck Def Res Mov
Alm    Fighter   4.69  29 12  7     7   7   7   4   5
Tobin  Mercenary 1.78  24 11  8     10  4   4   4   4
Silque Cleric    3.65  18  8  4     5   6   1   11  4

Ram Valley- 9/17 turns

I probably could have done this chapter faster (by around one turn), but I was out of Mila's turnwheels and got some good levels.  The plan was to send Silque up the mountain while Alm and Tobin soloed the actual map.  The only problem was that noone could ORKO the archers and those fuckers kept on picking off Tobin's garbage 4 Def.  Combined with how the enemies retreated after either Alm or Tobin attacked them once, this map dragged on longer than it needed too (thanks FE2).

Southern Outpost- 7/24 turns

Gave Silque two speed statues so she could double soldiers.

Alm drew in the brunt of the main force turn 1, with Tobin mostly finishing enemies off (vanilla Alm and Iron Sword!Tobin did 14/27 HP damage to the soldiers, and Silk did 9x2 at garbage accuracy).  Silque's main job was to finish the fortified archer and soldier, although she missed a few times which may have cost me a turn...oh well, I got some good levels out of it.

Completed the two quests (Ram Wine and kill 20 brigands) at the end of this chapter.

South Zofia 1- 3/27 turns

Alm and Tobin went up to draw in the first few enemies, while Silque hung around at the back to bait the archer.  On the next turn, Silque and Alm took on the archer and the vanilla soldiers while Tobin "chipped" the boss.  This made it so the boss retreat so that Tobin could finish him off on the next turn and be in range of the two cavaliers.  Alm and Silque spent the last turn mopping up the rest of the enemies (luckily, a lot of them went after Tobin on the previous turn, since Bolt Sword!Tobin was my only unit who could ORKO them).

South Zofia 2- 5/33 turns

Alm baited the left cavaliers on turn 1, allowing Tobin and Silque to finish one off each on the next phase (Tobin could ORKO these cavaliers, fortunately).  Tobin was positioned so another would suicide on him on enemy phase, and he'd finish the last one off on turn 3.  The northern cavaliers had just gotten in range, so turn 4 was basically just positioning Alm and Tobin such that two cavaliers would attack each of them (with the boss attacking Alm...I had to unequip Alm otherwise the boss would take enough damage to run away on Turn 5 thanks FE2).  Each member finished off one of the remaining cavaliers on Turn 5 (I wish Silque could double them...) and the boss suicided on Tobin on the enemy phase.  Silque learned Warp on the final turn lol.

Zofia Gate- 6/39 turns

Gave Silque three attack statues (because why not, more Warp range) and Clive one speed statue (so that he could double the cavaliers with a steel lance and a promotion).  Again, I did the dungeon after I recruited Clive such that he would gain EXP during the free battles as well. Promoted Clive and Tobin at level 9.

Warped Tobin up turn 1 and used him to finish off the archers on the right side (for the first two turns).  Clive has like 8 move, so he put it to use and hoofed it through the right side.  Warped Alm on turn 2 and he baited the main enemy force (including Slayde).  From here, you can kind of tell what my basic strategy would be.  I had Alm and Clive finish off the cavaliers and soldiers while Tobin took on the archers (being the only one who could ORKO them, as both Alm/Clive were 1Str short lol) and the knight.  He also baited the bishop for Alm to finish off, and one of the archers attacked him at two range, which was very nice.  Oh yeah, and Silque killed one of the left most archers, with the other one following Clive and being a nuisance to me for the rest of the map.  Clive got a lucky crit on said nuisance on the last turn, so that (combined with the archer being an idiot) allowed me to finish this map one turn sooner than expected.

These are my final stats for the first part.

Name   Class     Level HP Atk Skill Spd Lck Def Res Mov
Alm    Fighter   9.39  32 15  9     11  10  10  5   5
Tobin  Myrmidon  4.92  30 13  17    14  9   9   4   4
Silque Cleric    9.66  20 15  4     10  9   4   11  4
Clive  Paladin   3.94  30 12  9      9  7   9   1   8

It's been a blast, but now it's time to get triggered by Cantors.

Edited by Refa

This shouldn't be too hard.

Act 2

Novis Cemetery- 4/43 turns

Gave Celica two attack statues so she could ORKO bandits with fire and Mae one speed statue so she could double and ORKO bandits with thunder.

Mae went south, Celica took the middle, and Genny stayed back.  Both Mae and Celica 2RKOed with magic, and I'm pretty sure (although I've already forgotten) that Celica 2RKOed with a combination of magic and physical attacks as well.  Genny well, she's going to be a work in progress, that's for sure.

Zofia Seaway 1- 4/49 turns

Both Celica and Mae could ORKO with their spells and even Genny could double the bandits.  Honestly, I probably could have three turned but it would have involved rigging some dodges (both on my side and the enemy's), and that's too much effort for me.

Zofia Seaway 2- 4/53 turns

Sent Mae off to the front on the first turn expecting her to chip the mercenary and boss but then she crit blicked the mercenary so uh...we take those.  Thanks to the Leather Shield, she had a pretty solid enemy phase, ORKOing every enemy on the map.  Thankfully, the archer was drawn towards Genny on the second turn, which kept Celica and Mae safe from harm.  The rest of the map was fairly pedestrian, just involved Celica ORKOing the enemies that she could (the archer and level 1 brigands), Genny healing her and Mae, and Mae destroying everything else.

The Pirate Throne- 5/58 turns

At this point, I realized it was worth first picking Mae.  These maps would be so much more painful with a chump like Saber. ;)

Everyone moved straight up, because they didn't have much left to do.  Since the objective is defeat boss, I prioritized doing that over all else.  A lot of the enemies ended up going for the green team anyways, so this wasn't too hard to accomplish.  Leather Shield!Mae weakened a few bandits on the first enemy phase and Genny (once again) drew in the archer.  Sadly Mae can't ORKO everyone, but that just leaves EXP for Genny.  Mae ORKOed the archer on turn 2, and positioned herself to chip the boss with thunder.  Celica didn't have Thunder yet, so she went up the right corridor.  Three turns of chipping the boss with thunder later (with one very dead Leon to boot), and Celica was finally in position to fire the boss.

Genny also learned Invoke on the third turn, so that was nice.

Zofia Seaway 3- 4/62 turns

Fuck cantors.  Also I didn't actually check my turncount on the game, so this could be wrong.  I'll doublecheck this one specifically after I beat the game.

Everyone moved up, with Celica leading the way and Mae, Genny, and Valbar following behind in that order.  Genny used Invoke on Turn 2 which distracted the enemy summons (I think there were 4), which was great.  Since the Cantor didn't summon again on Turn 3, all of Genny's summons suicided themselves on the boss (and one of them even hit!).  On the final turn, Celica chipped twice with the Steel Sword and Mae finished off with some fiyaaah.  This was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

Valbar didn't do shit, I regret picking him.

Zofia Seaway 4- 4/66 turns

Celica ORKOed all of the bandits with a Steel Sword, so I positioned her in range of them on Turn 1.  Genny got targetted by one of the archers (again!) on enemy phase (and if she wasn't, then Celica would have been and that would have been fatal if it hit), so she didn't have enough HP to invoke unfortunately.  Valbar took head point on Turn 2 and the rest of the turns were him tanking while the rest of my units picked off the enemy mercenaries (who'd destroy anyone who wasn't Valbar).  Celica got Angel when she killed Barth, so that + Valbar chip was enough to finish any mercenary.

Zofia Seaway 5- 4/70 turns

Thank God for Invoke.

Again, everyone moved on the bridge in a single file line (in the order of Genny, Mae, Valbo, and Celica).  Genny used Invoke on Turn 1, which can apparently summon five Soldiers.  They were at once amazing bait and a great source of chip damage.  It was up to Mae to finish the Mire assholes while Celica and Valbo worked on the other enemies.  Genny used Invoke again on Turn 3, this time summoning six (or was it seven?  a ridiculously high amount, either way) of soldiers.  They basically made this chapter super reliable, since I only needed one Mire dodge on Mae's part.

Also I got two one stat level ups while completing this chapter. :<  Mae got Spd only which is workable but Valbo got HP only.  Thanks for nothing, Valbo.  I really hope Celica gets Spd and Def soon...Also I recruited Faye.

Seabound Shrine AKA DRAGONS- 3/73 turns

Used Invoke on Turn 1 (God tier skill TBH) to bait the Dragons.  For each one, Celica chipped w/Seraphim followed by a Mae w/Thunder and Genny chip, all for the sole purpose of dropping the Dragons to 1HP so Faye could take both of the kills.  This is so I can instantly promote her (at level 3) and deal with the enemies of the shrine afterwards.  These are my current stats, I'll finish up the chapter later.

Name   Class          Level HP Atk Skill Spd Lck Def Res Mov
Celica Priestess      8.20  24 16  10    10  11  6   8   4
Mae    Mage           8.84  22 14  2     14  6   5   10  4
Genny  Cleric         6.77  20 10  3     6   10  2   13  4
Valbar Knight         2.39  31 14  5     2   1   12  0   4
Faye   Pegasus Knight 1.00  20 9   4     7   7   4   6   7

I gave Faye two resistance statues because she'll be seeing a lot of combat and her 6 base probably won't cut it for long.  Also I ended up getting the five Coral Fragments while playing through the dungeon, so I finished Alesso's quest as well.

Zofia Castle- 4/77 turns

I don't think this can be completed faster without either Saber or a Celica who can one round the enemies with Fire.  Gave her the Blessed Sword and positioned her in front of at least two enemies for the first two turns.  She needed to move towards the boss on the third turn because ??? wasn't in position to finish him off.

Did the Holey Cheese/Blue Cheese quests for the Cheese Lover with Celica, which also let me do the Sweet Treats quest as well.  I'm sure that cookie will win me the game, fuckos.

Name   Class          Level HP Atk Skill Spd Lck Def Res Mov
Celica Priestess      9.77  24 17  10    10  11  6   8   4
Mae    Mage           9.41  22 15  3     14  6   5   10  4
Genny  Cleric         8.80  21 10  4     6   10  2   13  4
Valbar Knight         3.32  32 15  6     2   1   13  0   4
Faye   Pegasus Knight 6.99  21 13  6     9   9   6   8   7

Edited by Refa

xposting from dicksword

46b7948f526969a3c85e7b133c168659.png

Edited by Darros
WHY CANT I JUST COPY GYAZO IMAGES ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ch1 2/2 turns

Positioned Alm in a tile north where he wouldnt be surrounded by 3 brigands. Only 2 went for him. Lukass parked in a forest and 2 brigands attacked him too. In turn 2, alm and lukass weakened the full hp brigands and in the ep all of them died to them since they were on low hp.

Ch2 4/6 turns

Archer is killed by lukass and alm. Only 1 brigand reaches alm and is weakened.  Undrafted villagers start running to the left. In turn 2 that brigand dies to lukass. Alm parks in a forest. In ep all brigands are weakened. Lukass finishes a brigand off in turn 3. Alm moves up to a forest where boss can reach and kills a brigand too. In ep, boss is weakened by alm and brigands start charging to the supplies where the boss was. In turn 4, one of the villagers reaches the stairs to the supply and cuts off the path. Alm moves up towards the stairs and kills the boss. In ep 4, the 2 remaining weakened brigands give up on healing and suicide on alm and lukass.

Stats after Thieves Hideout: 

Alm LV 4.51 HP 29 Str 12 Skl 9 Spd 9 Lck 10 Def 7 Res 4

Lukas LV 7/1.00 Knight HP 34 Str 16 Skl 6 Spd 6 Lck 5 Def 12 Res 2

Silque LV 3.43 HP 19 Str 10 Skl 3 Spd 7 Lck 5 Def 1 Res 11

Silque received +2 spd and lukass +1 from shrine.

Ch3 7/13 turns

Silque went up the mountain to kill shield guy. Lukas and alm go left and kind of just destroy everyone. Lukas orkos archers and some brigands so that was pretty helpful.

Ch4 6/29 turns

Lukas charges north. Alm prioritizes going for the soldier on the left. Silque kills the steel bow archer in 2 rounds and the weakened soldiers from lukas. In turn 4 the boss is lured by lukas and hes finished off by silque, who is now almost at warp. In turn 5 alm reaches the left soldiers range and he 2rkos him thanks to iron sword.

Alm LV 5.89 HP 29 Str 12 Skl 9 Spd 9 Lck 10 Def 8 Res 4

Lukas LV 3.67 HP 34 Str 18 Skl 7 Spd 6 Lck 6 Def 12 Res 2

Silque Lv 6.96 HP 19 Str 10 Skl 4 Spd 9 Lck 8 Def 1 Res 11

Clair Lv 1.00 HP 20 Str 8 Skl 4 Spd 7 Lck 11 Def 4 Res 8

Edited by PKL

Yeah. Figured since refa didnt use it i shouldnt either.

Ch5 3/22 turns

Lightning sword alm and lukas did most of the work. Silque lured the archer and lukas killed him. Cavs on the left got killed by alm. Clair got fed the boss.

Ch6 5/27 turns

Alm led the attack pretty much. I did my best to feed clair kills and i fed her a whole lot of em. I wanted to feed her the boss but couldnt so alm got that kill. In the last turn everyone killed a cavalier.

Stats after deliverance hideout:

Alm Lv 8.29 HP 31 Str 15 Skl 11 Spd 12 Lck 11 Def 9 Res 4

Lukas Lv 6.31 HP 36 Str 20 Skl 7 Spd 6 Lck 6 Def 14 Res 2

Silque Lv 9.45 HP 19 Str 14 Skl 5 Spd 9 Lck 11 Def 2 Res 11

Clair Lv 7.67 HP 22 Str 10 Skl 6 Spd 12 Lck 13 Def 8 Res 8

Edited by PKL

ACT ONE

RAM WOODS - 3/3 TURNS

Kliff parked on a forest and nabbed kills that Alm weakened.  

FLEECERS FOREST - 5/8 TURNS

Alm ran at the boss and took out most of the map while Kliff beat up a few dudes.

THIEF SHRINE 

Got Silque and fed her the dungeon.  Promoted Kliff at level 5 to merc.  Gave Silque +3 speed.

RAM VALLEY - 6/14 TURNS

Alm and Kliff went right, Kliff passed Alm the iron sword since he could ORKO one of the archers with it which was very handy.  Silque beat up the merc.

UNIT      CLASS       LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM       FIGHTER     06.99 30 14 11 09 09 07 04 IRON SWORD
KLIFF     MERCENARY   03.62 24 10 10 11 10 07 08 BREAD
SILQUE    CLERIC      05.35 19 09 05 08 06 03 11 LEATHER SHIELD

SOUTHERN OUTPOST 6/20 TURNS

Silque absorbed most of the exp, hitting warp here.  Alm ran for the leftfort soldier with the iron sword, while Silque and Kliff handled the rest.

SOUTH ZOFIA 1 - 3/23 TURNS

WOO THUNDERSWORD

Silk got fed the bosskill.

SOUTH ZOFIA 2 - 4/27 TURNS

Alm baited a dude on turn 1, Silque finished him, and Kliff got the other chump.  Kliff killed another dude and positioned himself for the last cav on the bottom half, while Alm was warped up in range of the other 4 enemies.  Kliff got warped up to help him finish things off and more importantly hit level 7.

DELIVERANCE HIDEOUT 

Promoted Kliff at the start, then fed the entire dungeon to Silque, and promoted her to Saint.  She's horrendously magic screwed, sitting at 13 after 3 str statues.

UNIT      CLASS               LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM       FIGHTER             09.06 32 15 13 09 09 08 05 IRON SWORD
KLIFF     MYRMIDON        5/7/02.11 31 11 11 16 10 10 08 LIGHTNING SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC           12/01.00 30 13 07 09 11 05 11 LEATHER SHIELD

ZOFIA CASTLE - 7/34 TURNS

Hitrates were annoying, but sometimes missing a thundersword on a cav was a blessing in disguise because it meant they wouldn't run away.  Silque had barely enough warp range to push alm and Kliff over the wall, Kliff thunder sworded two archers then helped Alm with the bulk of the enemies, Silque waterwalked across to get the two archers on the left.

ALM       FIGHTER             10.42 33 16 14 09 09 08 05 IRON SWORD
KLIFF     MYRMIDON        5/7/04.99 32 11 11 17 10 10 08 LIGHTNING SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC           12/01.30 30 13 07 09 11 05 11 LEATHER SHIELD

ACT 2 - 40/77 TURNS

Went Triple Strength so Celica could ORKO pirates on the second map.  

ZOMBONES 5/5 TURNS

With some careful movement Celica prevails.

PIRATES 1 8/13 TURNS

Celica solo was not the play.  Plentitude actually helped out quite a bit.

PIRATES 2 7/20 TURNS

Celica needed 15 str to ORKO the level 3 Pirates by the last turn, and she did it!  Thanks STR statues.  Got Earth's boon and made some Pirates into food to sell for money for forges $$$$$

VALBAR - 5/25 TURNS

Leon died, RIP.  Celica just ran to Barth and killed him with Gold dagger double + Fire double.  

CANTOR - 5/30 TURNS

Technically could have done it in 4 turns but the odds of everything falling into place was so low I settled on 5.  Kamui got the Cantor kill and took out some zombones.

DRACOZOMBIE - 3/33 TURNS

Celica nuked them on turn 2 and 3.

SEASHRINE

Saved everything past the Mila statue for later.  Promoted Kamui with the zombie and one of the Bonewalker encounters, then got the last bonewalker on the way out.  

PIRATES 3 - 3/36 TURNS

Kamui and Celica both double the Mercs, so it was pretty easy.

UNIT      CLASS         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
CELICA    PRIESTESS     10.97 26 17 11 13 12 07 08 GOLDEN DAGGER
KAMUI     MERCENARY   7/03.18 31 12 12 15 02 08 02 STEEL SWORD

PIRATES 4 - 4/40 TURNS

Needed a Sunder crit at 38% on the last Mire dude from Kamui.  Otherwise, Celica cleaned out the map pretty easily.  

NPC CONRAD - 3/43 TURNS

CONRAD DOUBLE CRITTED THE BOSS LMAO

WE TAKE THOSE

Edited by General Horace

Zofia Castle 9/36 turns

I went back and redid deliverance hideout and focused on silque after trying for hours to ltc this map the other way and keep missing. This was a frustrating map to say the least. I promoted silque at lv12 to saint. What i did was move as much as i could while still warping lukas and alm w silque. By turn 5 or 6 silque killed slayde w a nosferatu crit which was hilarious but probably unneeded (well knowing the hitrates it was probably needed. Having silque clair lukas and alm proved to be enough to kill the archers in the boss area by turn 9. Seraphim having 90 hit is what helped a ton at dealing w this blasted castle. Stats when i get alm again.

Act 2

Gave celica atk+2 spd+1 from shrines.

Ch8: Novis Cemetery 5 turns

Celica went up and killed things and by up i mean left.

Ch9 Zofia Seaway 1 5/10 turns

Having saber helped. Fairly straightforward so i wont bother explaining this.

Ch10 Zofia Seaway 2 6/16 turns

This one was fairly convoluted. Basically saber hit the leather shield guy for 1 dmg then healed and celica hit him below 50% hp w fire to make him retreat. Then they get ganged up on and 8 hp celica instead of healing, snipes merc w fire and gets his shield to tank the ep. After that it was a matter of using plenitude and both saber and celica to take down the fleeing enemies.

Celica Lv 5.42 HP 24 Str 14 Skl 8 Spd 11 Lck 9 Def 7 Res 7

Saber Lv 4.99 HP 24 Str 12 Skl 10 Spd 10 Lck 6 Def 6 Res 6

Ch11: The Pirate Throne 5/21 turns

Deployed mae to sit on the supplies in the boat. That way i maximized exp on celica. Saber made his way to barth and then celica finished him off.

Ch12: Zofia Seaway 3 4/25 turns

Got lucky with his turn 1 summon (only 3 zombones) so it was super easy to get to the boss by turn 4. In turn 3 he actually wanted to summon more but i used the turnwheel until he didnt and then saber and celica ganged up on him, saber had to hit twice at super iffy hitrates though.

Ch13: Hunting Beasts 3/28 turns

Saber and celica lured the necrodragons and celica orkod them. Very strategical the map thanks seraphim.

Edited by PKL

ACT 3 - 92/169 TURNS

NORTHERN ZOFIA 6/6 TURNS

The Arcanist caused some problems because he was so slow, Silque couldn't warp someone there because she had to kill the bossguy.  

ZOFIA FOREST 1 - 6/12 TURNS

ALL HAIL KLIFF AND HIS 8 RES

Thundersword 2RKO's these dudes, so I warped Kliff a little ways up and had Silque's passive healing help him out (she has more res so isn't targetted).  Silque ended up finishing the boss with Angel after a pretty healty Alm weakened him, everyone finished the map with a collective like, 9 hp.

BERKUT AND FERNAND - 2/14 TURNS

Kliff brought them all pretty low on turn 1 and then each of my dudes finished on turn 2.

PALADIN SKIRMISH - 3/17 TURNS

Had an annoying Mire dude and a couple archers so took a couple turns.  Desaix's map was a nightmare with this skirmish combined him (particularly extra archers and the mire dude) so I decided to do it outside.

Preempitively forged a Silver for Matilda and repaired the steel sword.

ALM       FIGHTER             11.89 33 16 16 10 09 09 05 STEEL SWORD
KLIFF     MYRMIDON        5/7/09.85 34 14 11 21 11 13 08 LIGHTNING SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC           12/04.85 31 15 07 11 12 05 11 BLESSED RING
LUTHIER   MAGE                07.31 28 12 09 07 02 05 08 LEATHER SHIELD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CELICA    PRIESTESS           12.23 30 19 12 14 12 08 08 IRON SWORD
KAMUI     MERCENARY         7/04.90 31 12 12 16 02 08 02 STEEL SWORD

DESAIX FORT 5/22 TURNS

A lot easier than I anticipated.  Luthier's shit defence (even with the shield) made him a prime target for Desaix himself after warping Kliff into the fort to take out the thwomps, and Luthier finished Desaix himself with Excalibur on turn 3.  Lightning sword annoyingly left the archers with 1hp left and the cantor summoned enough meatshields to be sufficiently annoying.  On the plus side, Matilda get!

A chump spawned on Celica route.

ZOFIA FOREST 2 - 3/25 TURNS

Silk warped Mathilda ahead on the left side, and she obliterated all the enemies there.  Alm ORKO'd a bunch of cavaliers with his new sword and then everyone tagteamed the boss, or would have if Alm didn't KILLSTEAL from Luthier with a crit.  What a jerk, just like sheep.

FOREST NORTHSIDE - 5/30 TURNS

MAN this chapter actually sucks a lot.  Warped Kliff ahead to start chipping at the boss since he's pretty immortal and then eventually took him out with Alm.  Everyone else just kinda cleaned stuff up.  Gave Silque the HP+2 item to let her have enough HP to warp on the last turn to chase down the last sniper.

ARCANIST ENCOUNTER - 3/33 TURNS

Delthea's map was super bad with like 15 arcanists so I did the encounter again.

SLEIUCE GATE - 5/38 TURNS

Luthier MVP!!!!

Matilda ran ahead north to take out the Mire guy with Kliff's help straight ahead, Alm, Luthier and Silque fought dudes at the start, and subdued Delthea.  Mathilda lured the boss and Luthier destroyed him with Excalibur, then got healed up and owned the dude next to him too.  

ALM       FIGHTER             14.67 35 18 17 11 09 10 06 ROYAL SWORD
KLIFF     MYRMIDON        5/7/11.02 35 14 12 22 11 14 08 LIGHTNING SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC           12/06.92 34 16 07 12 14 05 11 BLESSED RING
LUTHIER   MAGE                12.22 32 15 14 09 04 05 08 LEATHER SHIELD
MATHILDA  PALADIN          ??/06.99 27 13 16 15 16 11 10 SILVER LANCE
CELICA    PRIESTESS           12.23 30 19 12 14 12 08 08 IRON SWORD
KAMUI     MERCENARY         7/04.90 31 12 12 16 02 08 02 STEEL SWORD

PALLACATRIA - 4/42 TURNS

Kamui handled the north, Celica the south.  Celica orko's the pirates so it was pretty easy.

Palla get!!! Time to get Atlas, lets do this.

ATLAS ZOMBONES - 2/44 TURNS

Pretty easy, just zombones.

Went back to Sea Shrine and promoted Atlas and Palla (with the exp fountains).

BOWKNIGHT SKIRMISH - 2/46 TURNS

phew only 3 dudes

ATLAS ZOMBONES 2 + SKIRMISH - 3/49

Slayer helps a lot here, as does Palla being OP.  Just a brigand skirmish, so they were weak.

WOLF FORT - 10/59 TURNS

Palla and Atlas started on the right, Kamui and Celica on the left.  Palla baited the mages with a Javelin, and Atlas finished one, and she finished the other one.  Palla flew over and healed with some fish and got the Silver lance, and Kamui got shot at by a bunch of archers on a forest.  Celica orko'd the boss with Thunder when she finally arrived, allowing Palla to fly into the fort and start ORKO'ing the other archers (the other ones don't hurt her that much).  Kamui helped with cleanup and Atlas baited the sniper to chase him so Celica could ruin his day.  

DEEN - 6/65 TURNS

Kamui plowed through a few of the inital dudes, and Celica + Silver Sword Atlas took out Deen himself.  Palla flew up and dealt with the right group.

GREITH - 11/76 TURNS

Actually wasn't terrible.  Palla flew around killing the Magic guys and snipers on the outside (she orko'd them all) while Kamui, Atlas and Celica stomred the fort.  Atlas actually ORKO'd the bonewalkers and they all attacked him because of his ass defence, so that kept things pretty clear.  Greith went down to all three of Kamui, Atlas and Celica.

Est get!

BOWKNIGHT SKIRMISH 2/78 TURNS

hopefully no more of these happen

ATLAS ZOMBONES 3 - 2/80 TURNS

WE DID IT

Palla killed most of the map.

VALLEY APPROACH - 3/83 TURNS

Palla ate another Pegasus Cheese so she could double the boss.  Her and Est flew across and took out him and the archer up there, while everyone else took out the rest of the gang.  

DRAGON SHRINE 

Promoted Kamui and Atlas and trained Est a bit.

TEMPLE OF MILA - 9/92 TURNS

Mire is the worst.  Atlas ROUNDHOUSED the boss pretty early on to get rid of the annoying reinforcements.  Palla and Est flew up and got rid of a couple of the mire dudes, with Est baiting and carrying food for Palla to restore health.  

Atlas is actually super good.

ALM       FIGHTER             15.30 36 18 18 12 09 11 06 ROYAL SWORD
KLIFF     MYRMIDON     5/7/11/02.98 37 15 16 23 11 15 08 BRAVE SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC           12/07.60 34 16 07 13 15 05 11 BLESSED RING
LUTHIER   SAGE             12/02.61 33 15 15 09 05 06 10 PRAYER RING
MATHILDA  GOLD KNIGHT   ??/10/01.00 40 18 18 18 19 13 10 GRADIVUS
CELICA    PRIESTESS        20/01.00 34 26 15 15 17 10 10 MAGE RING
KAMUI     DREAD FIGHTER  7/11/04.63 37 19 16 20 06 11 02 BRAVE SWORD
PALLA     FALCOKNIGHT      12/07.59 39 16 15 18 10 12 05 SILVER LANCE
ATLAS     DREAD FIGHTER 10/10/01.00 38 26 16 19 11 11 04 SILVER SWORD
EST       FALCOKNIGHT      12/01.00 34 13 10 17 12 10 12 STEEL LANCE 

Edited by General Horace

Seashrine: went in, did one battle vs a zombone. Got saber to level 7 went to promote him, came back and cut some grass to get coral fragments for the quest and left.

Ch14: Zofia Seaway 4 3/31 turns

Saber and celica went up and killed things.

Ch15: Zofia Seaway 5 4/35 turns

Stopped being lazy and redid this one. Last time i had missed a crucial hit w celica and it costed me a turn. Due to laziness i didnt redo it (and cuz good levels). Saber got a really bad first level of hp skl but then he made up for it w likr hp str spd def or something like that. Thanks saber.

Ch16: Zofia Castle 3/38 turns

Having saber helping out saves a turn unless youre horace and your npc conrad crits the boss. Celica and saber went up. Celica weakens an arcanist w fire and the other suicides on her steel sword. Saber lures the farthest arcanist. Conrad kills the weakened arcanist. Celica moves to the boss. Saber weakens an arcanist. Conrad kills it. Turn 3 saber weakens the other arcanist. Celica weakens the boss. In ep, boss kills himself on celica. Conrad finishes the map by killing the weakened arcanist.

Stats at beginning of act 3:

Alm Lv 8.88 HP 30 Str 14 Skl 11 Spd 12 Lck 11 Def 9 Res 4

Lukas Lv 7.43 HP 37 Str 20 Skl 8 Spd 6 Lck 7 Def 13 Res 2

Silque Lv 2.67 HP 30 Str 16 Skl 7 Spd 12 Lck 15 Def 5 Res 11

Clair Lv 6.72 HP 23 Str 11 Skl 5 Spd 11 Lck 12 Def 8 Res 8

Celica Lv 10.97 HP 27 Str 17 Skl 11 Spd 13 Lck 11 Def 10 Res 7

Saber Lv 5.10 HP 33 Str 15 Skl 13 Spd 17 Lck 7 Def 12 Res 6

Turns: 74 turns

Edited by PKL