SoV Drafting Ruleset

ACT 4 + ENDGAME - 52/221

BERKUT - 4/4 TURNS

Matilda got warped up to deal with all the enemies on the right, then ran up and killed Berkut too.  Kliff took out the left side enemies with a brave sword and Luthier, Silque and Alm handled the mages.  

RIGEL FOREST - 2/6 TURNS

Kliff doubles the dreadfighters, which made this pretty easy.  Mathilda ran north, and killed all the enemies up there, Kliff got warped towards the boss.  Witches tried to kill Luthier (idk why he has Coral Ring) and Alm and Luthier each beat one up.

FEAR MOUNTAIN - 4/10 TURNS

Kliff ran right, Matilda ran up to the boss and killed her with Gradivus on turn 3.  Archers were annoying like usual, as were the Barons.

NUIBABA - 5/15 TURNS

Annoying 3 range magic made this more annoying.  Warped Kliff up first to kill the Cantor, then Nuibaba the next turn so Matilda could come up a bit safer and start taking out the Arcanists.  Alm eventually got warped up too.

now over to Celica!

DEAD MAN'S MIRE - 5/20 TURNS

Palla and Est flew up north to take out the boss (Palla's res is annoying).  The Dreadfighters ran ahead and baited the archers and other magic guys.  Mage Ring Celica managed to pick off a few dudes, and Nomah tanked the archers (he somehow lives)

MIRE BONEYARD - 1/21 TURNS

Atlas Got in range of the far left dracozombie, Kamui + Est killed the one down south.  Celica + Nomah killed the one closest to the spawn, and Palla ORKO'd the two at the top.

DOLTH KEEP + DRACOZOMBIE SPAWN - 5/26 TURNS

Thankfully both Atlas and Palla ORKO Dracozombies, and Kamui does if he lands a 50% crit with the brave sword, so things worked out.  Atlas caught the boss by turn 5 and ROUNDHOUSED him.

TREESCAPE 

Got the items and enough exp to promote Conrad.

UNIT      CLASS               LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM       FIGHTER             17.23 38 18 20 12 10 11 06 ROYAL SWORD
KLIFF     MYRMIDON     5/7/11/10.32 41 18 20 28 11 19 08 BRAVE SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC           12/08.78 34 16 08 13 16 05 11 BLESSED RING
LUTHIER   SAGE             12/05.18 35 16 18 11 07 07 10 CORAL RING
MATHILDA  GOLD KNIGHT   ??/10/06.60 40 23 20 22 23 16 11 GRADIVUS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CELICA    PRIESTESS        20/05.73 36 26 17 18 19 12 11 MAGE RING
KAMUI     DREAD FIGHTER  7/11/08.69 40 22 18 23 07 12 02 BRAVE SWORD
PALLA     FALCOKNIGHT      12/09.68 40 18 17 20 12 16 05 SILVER LANCE
ATLAS     DREAD FIGHTER 10/10/06.68 41 29 16 20 13 13 04 SILVER SWORD
EST       FALCOKNIGHT      12/04.16 36 15 11 19 15 12 12 SILVER LANCE
NOMAH     SAGE             ??/08.08 28 12 16 19 01 06 14 ANGEL RING
CONRAD    GOLD KNIGHT   ??/10/01.00 40 18 20 17 09 13 12 BLESSED LANCE 

DUMA GATE - 6/32 TURNS

Palla and Est flew and took out the thwomp terror and two mages over there (mistdancer actually helping????), everyone else fought witches, Kamui beelined for the top dreadfighters.  Mage Ring Celica weakened the boss with thunder, allowing Est to finish.

DUMA SWAMPS - 3/35 TURNS

NOMAH THE REAL MVP FOR SURVIVING JEDAH WITH 1HP

Chipped away at Jedah so the almighty ATLAS could oneshot him with a ROUNDHOUSE crit.  Palla and Est took out a bulk of the zombiethwomps.

DUMA TOWER 

Got all the Silver I could on the first floor avoiding battles, then went back and forged stuff, then went through the rest normally.  Gave the statues more or less all to Palla.

BACK TO ALM

FEAR SHRINE

Looped Kliff back to Villager to swap to Bowknight.

UNIT      CLASS                      LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM       HERO                    17/06.14 41 22 23 18 11 13 06 ROYAL SWORD
KLIFF     BOWKNIGHT 5/7/11/10/3/7/10/01.00 50 25 27 39 14 25 08 BRAVE SWORD
SILQUE    CLERIC                  12/10.14 35 16 09 15 18 06 11 SPEED RING
LUTHIER   SAGE                    12/08.81 36 17 21 13 08 08 10 MAGE RING
MATHILDA  GOLD KNIGHT          ??/10/08.66 42 21 22 26 24 18 11 GRADIVUS
CELICA    PRIESTESS               20/05.73 36 26 17 18 19 12 11 MAGE RING
KAMUI     DREAD FIGHTER         7/11/08.69 40 22 18 23 07 12 02 BRAVE SWORD
PALLA     FALCOKNIGHT             12/09.68 40 18 17 20 12 16 05 SILVER LANCE
ATLAS     DREAD FIGHTER        10/10/06.68 41 29 16 20 13 13 04 SILVER SWORD
EST       FALCOKNIGHT             12/04.16 36 15 11 19 15 12 12 SILVER LANCE
NOMAH     SAGE                    ??/08.08 28 12 16 19 01 06 14 ANGEL RING
CONRAD    GOLD KNIGHT          ??/10/01.00 40 18 20 17 09 13 12 BLESSED LANCE 

Celica's stats aren't updated, forgot to get them before.

ZEKE - 3/38 TURNS

Warped Kliff up and the arcanists suicided on him after he took out a bow knight.  Warped Luthier up afterwards and Matilda just ran in to help.

RIGEL FALLS - 4/42 TURNS

Silque, Luthier and Kliff up top, Mathilda and Alm on the bottom.  The enemies north of the start ran north over the river and suicided on Kliff (Silque picked one of them off).  Kliff ran ahead and took out the bow knights up north, then got warped ahead to pick off the the witch summoner and the Arcanists on turn, and Lured the boss on turn 3 while killing the Cantor.  Luthier and Silque finished off the weakened Barons and Luthier Excalibur'd the boss.  Alm and Matilda just finished off the group at the bottom.

SECRET SHRINE

Gave Luthier all the defence boosts.  Also got rid of my hoarde of statboosters, Luthier got the two leftover Peg Cheeses, Silque the Soma, Luthier the defence boost, Mathilda the skill booster, Luthier the luck booster, and I think that was all of them.

LAST BASTION - 5/47 TURNS

Kliff baited the boss between the 2nd and 3rd aisles and killed the mages there, Luthier was warped on the rightmost column and killed the mage there, then fought bow knights with the mage ring, with a little help from Matilda.  Kliff got warped over to the left to finish off the last column over there after Alm got warped up the middle to start fighting the thwomps.  Matilda just ran up the far right corridor and took out a bow knight before killing Slayde and then helping Alm with the thwomps.

RUDOLF - 2/49 TURNS

Warped Kliff up to aggro Rudolf, then finished him with a combination of Luthier, Matilda and Kliff again on turn 2.  

ENDGAME 3/52 TURNS

Silque started one the left.  Alm had the speed ring on turn 1 to move a little farther forward, then traded for the Falcion when Silque warped him a little ways ahead.  She warped Kliff on turn 2, and he baited Duma with the killer bow, just out of Medusa range.  Ganged up on Jedah since he was blocking Palla from killing one of the witches, and killed him with Celica.  Palla flew up and killed the right witch (living with 1HP!!!) and Kliff hunter's volley'd Duma into death range for Alm to finish once he got warped up.

UNIT ANALYSIS

UNIT      CLASS                      LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
ALM       HERO                    17/13.90 43 26 27 22 13 15 07 FALCHION
KLIFF     BOWKNIGHT 5/7/11/10/3/7/10/09.10 51 27 31 41 16 29 08 KILLER BOW
SILQUE    CLERIC                  12/11.08 35 19 10 16 19 06 11 SPEED RING
LUTHIER   SAGE                    12/11.42 40 19 23 17 12 14 10 MAGE RING
MATHILDA  GOLD KNIGHT          ??/10/11.11 42 25 25 28 26 19 11 GRADIVUS
MYCEN     GOLD KNIGHT                BASE + 1 SPEED             DUMA LANCE
CELICA    PRIESTESS               20/10.16 39 28 18 22 21 13 11 MAGE RING
KAMUI     DREAD FIGHTER         7/11/12.68 43 25 21 23 10 15 02 BRAVE SWORD
PALLA     FALCOKNIGHT             12/12.60 41 25 19 22 13 21 05 SILVER LANCE
ATLAS     DREAD FIGHTER        10/10/11.51 44 31 19 21 14 13 04 SILVER SWORD
EST       FALCOKNIGHT             12/08.18 36 18 13 21 19 13 12 SILVER LANCE
NOMAH     SAGE                    ??/09.75 29 13 16 09 01 06 14 ANGEL RING
CONRAD    GOLD KNIGHT          ??/10/05.51 42 19 21 20 10 15 13 BLESSED LANCE 

Alm - Even though he's a great unit in Vanilla, he really wasn't that fantistic here in a draft, he was really held back by his movement, and Mathilda and Kliff were so insane offensively that he often wasn't needed and was never a warp target as a result.  Still very dependable.

Kliff - Hooo boy.  Kinda regretted taking him for a while in the first round but his endgame performance more than made up for it.  Incredible unit, Bowknight is an amazing lategame class.

Silque - Warp/10.  Early promotion helped a lot with her AoE healing and some combat ability.  Hilariously defence screwed tho.

Luthier - Feels like a massive steal for a fifth round pick, thought he was gonna be a lot worse tbh.  Pretty good at fighting magic enemies with his decent res, and once he got the mage ring he was excellent, also helped a ton with taking out Desaix.

Mathilda - Absolute larceny getting her in late round 4.  There's no unit (other than maybe Cav Kliff) that can match her performance with the early Gradivus in the midgame.  Amazing mobility and offence.  

Mycen - He killed a Mogall in endgame to clear a path for Slique to warp Kliff on turn 2!  He's actually not as bad as I thought he would be in the last dungeon, his defence and strength are actually pretty good.

Celica - Got really overlevelled with soloing the starting maps (don't do this btw) so ORKO'd for basically forever.  4 Movement meant she lagged behind a lot which became apparent really quickly in some maps.  Once she got the mage ring she was able to kinda contribute again though.

Kamui - Much needed unit for the early Celica maps, but not early enough.  Him and Atlas had this dynamic where Atlas was better against everythign that wasn't Dreadfighters, and Kamui could double them.  

Palla - Early promotion helped her a bunch, so she could fly around gooning enemies on the wrong side of walls.  Ate a ton of statboosters and had a huge forge to let her ORKO Dracozombies and put a huge enough dent in the Zombie thwomps so Est could kill them without eating a counter.

Atlas - Turned out to be very useful, and had his shining moment when his huge strength and ROUNDHOUSE let him OHKO Jedah in the swamp.  Could also ORKO dragonzombies with nothing but his bare hands a silver sword, which helped save at least one turn.  He's kind of a meme but when there's lots of exp to go around he's actually a pretty good unit.

Est - Flew around and was a great team with Palla.  Her much better resistance helped in a lot of scenarios.

Nomah - Healed dudes and chipped at Jedah.  Most useful of the free units.

Conrad - Kind of existed and wasn't a total detriment.

Thoughts on rules - 3 players is the way to go.  I don't like mulitple villagers because it devalues picking dudes early (mainly Lukas).  We'll see if Terradors skirmish deal fixes other things.  WIth 4 players there just not enough units.  

Edited by General Horace

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Act 3

Northern Zofia- 5/82 turns

Clive proved his worth by soloing Fernand's entire group.  I warped Tobin on Turn 1, unfortunately he just barely missed the ORKO on a lot of the enemies (and rigging misses with his skill would be inadvisable), so I had to take advantage of the enemy AI (they prioritize attacking over retreating if they can get a KO, although fat chance of that when Tobin is on a forest) to finish off some of the enemies.  I warped Alm on Turn 2, although he mostly just got in Tobin's way and killed the witches.

Zofia Forest 1- 6/88 turns

This map was the worst.  I deployed undrafted Lukas to block the southern heal and Clair to block some enemies from attacking Clive (no one would attack her because she has more res than the rest of my units...).

Warped Tobin up first turn to draw in a few enemies and hopefully dodge a lot of them.  Alm having more resistance than him helped, because Alm could be in enemy range and still not get targeted over Tobin.  I stayed out of the Mire!Arcanist's range for the first two turns before biting the bullet and going there on the third.  Clive was super useful despite being my number two source of resets (number one being Tobin and his shitty 4Res), because tempest lance is ridiculously strong.  Silque was pretty great herself because two attacks from her and two attacks from Tobin were enough to KO the lower leveled arcanists.  By the fifth turn, there were only four enemies remaining (one of them being the boss at full HP lol), so it was a simple matter to kill the boss and finish the remaining two on the next phase.

Forest Crossroads- 2/90 turns

I could easily finish the paladin and Fernand in one turn, but Berkut is just way too damn tanky...and here I am.

Went to the village but didn't end up forging anything.

Paladin Spawn- 3/93 turns

Clive ORKOed most of the enemies with Ridersbane, so it was fairly easy.  I really wish he would proc speed.

Desaix's Fortress- 4/97 turns

WE DID IT BOYS

Warped Tobin to Foudroyant Desaix Turn 1 and then tank several of the knights on the following enemy phase.  While on a healing tile, the knights had ~40% hit on him and Desaix himself only had 10%, so it was fairly reliable.  Fairly sure he crit two of the knights, although they might have suicided on him on enemy phase anyways (because by turn 3, he was close to death).  Alm and Clive walked behind and finished off a single archer on the following turn (yeah, I know).  With healing taken into account, Tobin needed to both chip Desaix on Turn 2 and finish him off the next turn w/Foudroyant.  The witch warped in range of Tobin on turn 2, which allowed Clive to finish her off on turn 3 while Silque warped Alm to spend two rounds dealing with the Cantor.  The rest of my team finished off the last two archers on Turn 4.

Got a whole lot of loot in Desaix's castle.  I also bought the Coral Ring off of Alessio because why not?  No additional reinforcements spawned (only moved), and I didn't want to do the next map with arcanists on it as well, so I went back to Zofia Castle and traded some pegasus cheese for an exotic spice.  I'm not entirely sure if that was worth it, but we'll see.  I could have promoted Tobin by going back to the Deliverance Hideout, but I didn't want to risk any more reinforcements.

Arcanist Spawn- 3/100 turns

Not as bad as the arcanist map but still an unpleasant experience.

Afterwards, I forged a 3* Ridersbane (lovingly named Glory 2 Thracia) and a 1* Royal Sword (named Vorpal Sword).

Zofia Forest 2- 2/102 turns

Clive soloed the left side, OHKOing all of the enemies and doubling all of them except the boss.  On the right side, I warped Alm on turn 1.  He ORKOed all of them within range.  On turn 2, I chipped at the boss with Alm and had Tobin chip from a forest (so enemies wouldn't attack him, since he couldn't ORKO them).  Clair blocked the healing point so that the boss would also attack Alm on enemy phase.

Did the Sylvan Shrine next.  First I did one battle to get Tobin up to level 11 and Clive up to level 10 and promoted the both of them (and Silque, who was already at level 12).  Afterwards, I did all of the battles and got all of the loot.  Business as usual.

Forest Northside- 4/106 turns

Warped Clive on the first turn, and Alm on the second.  Tobin was 1Atk short of ORKOing the archers, so he mostly focused on the witches.  Clive could ORKO everyone, and he did just that after killing the boss.  Alm, on the other hand, ORKOed everyone with double lion as well (most importantly, he could ORKO the snipers at relatively good hit rates, even if they were on forests), although his durability was a bit suspect.  Baited a sniper with Silque so she could ORKO him with seraphim (on a forest, so he wouldn't kill her) on Turn 3.

Sleuce Gate- 5/111 turns

Had Silque tank a bunch of the nearby arcanists on turn 1 (Coral Ring really helped out here).  Alm and Tobin hung back while Clive moved up ahead.  Alm, Tobin, and Silque cleared up the nearby arcanists on turn 2.  Clive, meanwhile, finished off the oncoming Mire!Arcanist and went off to finish off the one on the northern left corner as well.  On turn 4, I had Silque warp Alm to the boss, wherein he killed him with a double lion crit (it was like 75% hit 22% crit and honestly didn't have anything more reliable).  Silque and Tobin mopped up the remaining enemies on turn 5 while Alm killed the goon next to the boss (I'd have been so salty if he dodged and killed Alm on the counterattack, but you know what I say GO BIG OR GO HOME KIDS).  Silque and Tobin finished off the remaining enemies on the bottom.

Here's what my team is looking like now.

Name   Class          Level HP Atk Skill Spd Lck Def Res Mov
Alm    Fighter        14.99 34 18  11    13  13  11  8   5
Tobin  Dread Fighter  5.58  36 18  24    19  12  13  4   7
Silque Saint          3.48  31 16  9     12  13  7   12  5
Clive  Gold Knight    2.78  40 18  13    13  9   13  1   9

Edited by Refa

2 hours ago, General Horace said:

Thoughts on rules - 3 players is the way to go.  I don't like mulitple villagers because it devalues picking dudes early (mainly Lukas).  We'll see if Terradors skirmish deal fixes other things.  WIth 4 players there just not enough units.  

You could draft Celica!Kliff and Faye separately, at least.

Whoa you guys finished already :P: I'm going back and forth between main log and doing baby steps on draft team.

Act 1

Ram Woods - 3/3

Alm and Gray full moved to the right and chipped all of the brigands to kill them at EP. Settled the 3 turn because the way I found out to 2 turn was making Gray double a brigand on a forest with like 57 hit. But hey let's leave space for improvement! Gray got a lv up.

Fleecer's Forest - 5/8

IIRC it was 5 turns. Alm and Gray teamed up and killed the archer, while brigands approach them. The rest was safe killing them to prevent them from fleeing at low hp to the supplies. Gray is getting better than Alm wow.

Thieves' Shrine - (3)/8

Went straight up for Silque, making Gray lv up to 7 or something, he has higher def than Alm, Alm should be ashamed. The idea was squeezing the most exp possible before killing the brigand boss, so I wandered a bit, but Alm suddenly crts him with 10 crt lol.

After getting Silque, she got Spd+3 from the pond because Alm/Gray are fine with their base/growth spd, plus nostanking is legit! The 2 dungeon encounters provided random enemies to appear which helped me get her more exp. She nostanked the lot of enemies and healed here and there to get more exp.

Stats

UNIT	CLASS		LV	HP	ATK	SKL	SP	LCK	DEF	RES	INVENTORY

ALM	FIGHTER		4.9	29	11	9	8	7	6	4	IRON SWORD
GRAY	MERCENARY	7/2.37	26	12	8	11	2	6	2	ORANGE
SILQUE	CLERIC		5.47	19	9	3	8	7	2	11	DRINKING WATER

FORMAT IS SCREWING NO

Edited by Quintessence

Stopped being lazy and redid zofia seaway 5 and got 4 turns like i was supposed to.

So turncount at end of act 2 is now 74 turns.

New stats:

Celica Lv 10.93 HP 27 Str 17 Skl 11 Spd 13 Lck 11 Def 10 Res 7

Saber Lv 5.10 HP 33 Str 15 Skl 13 Spd 17 Lck 7 Def 12 Res 6

Ram Valley - 8/16

Silque went up to kill the merc because magic is magic. Alm and Gray teamed up against the rest of the enemies but bandits go away and my units don't orko them.

Southern Outpost - 7/23

Took extra turns dealing with the soldier on the left room and the archer on the room at the right. Silque nostanks like a boss. Gray gets plenty of kills here.

Southern Zofia 1 - 4/27

Gray orkos everything except the boss in this map but he dies at the gang so I approached the enemies by portion and aggrowing them with Leather Shield Silque that tanks pretty well, plus her speed lets her double them. Alm sucks but got a good level up. Also, had to take a mono hp lv on Gray so he can reach Myrmidon right away 0/10

Stats

ALM / LV 7.66 / HP 30 / ATK 13 / SKL 12 / SPD 9 / LCK 9 / DEF 8 / RES 4 IRON SWORD

GRAY / LV. 7/7 OR 8/1 / HP 30 / ATK 15 / SKL 11 / SPD 14 / LCK 4 / DEF 7 / RES 2 LIGHTNING SWORD

SILQUE / LV 8 / HP 20 / ATK 10 / SKL 5 / SPD 10 / LCK 9 / DEF 3 / RES 11 LEATHER SHOELD

Zofian Coast- 4/115 turns

On the left side, Celica/Mae finished off the boss on turn 1 while Valbar tanked.  This put the archer in position to get finished off by Celica on the next turn while the merc was also in position to get Aura blicked by Mae.  After that, this side was smooth sailing.  On the north side, GennMy used Invoke on turn 1 (get used to hearing this) while Faye started picking away at the enemies.  With some help from Catria and Palla (I think they actually did more work than Faye and Genny, honestly), I was able to mope up the north side fairly quickly.

Myrmidon Skirmish- 4/119 turns

Fuck mercenaries.  I would have been able to finish this in three turns if there wasn't a fuck you arcanist far away, which diverted Faye's attention.

Mountain Graveyard- 2/121 turns

The Venin Claw!Zombies were a huge pain in the ass but thankfully, Celica could ORKO every enemy on this map with either the blessed sword or seraphim.  She took the left side, Mae and Genny took the right, Faye went all over the place, and Valbar somehow got a kill.  I'm impressed!

Traded in a bunch of shit, upgraded the Steel Sword to a 1* Brave Sword (figured I'd need it to kill Grieth) named Triple Lion (CRITICAL HIT!!!) and the Javelin to a 1* Javelin named Throw 2 Win.  I'd have done bigger forges but I was out of coin.

Mountain Graveyard + Bandit Skirmish- 3/124 turns

Triple Lion!Celica ORKOes everything in the map except Skeletons.  Most of my team took the bandits which were in the left corner while Celica took the entire right side.

Afterwards, I went back to the shrine to give Faye the two EXP statues, a golden apple, and a promotion (having reached level 12).  I also gave Celica three HP statues and a fruit of life to beef her up for the upcoming maps.  I also gave her the pegasus cheese so she could double 13Spd mercenaries with Triple Lion.

Myrmidon Skirmish- 2/126 turns

I love Celica, hate skirmishes.  Got it memorized?

Mountain Graveyard- 2/128 turns

I've spent more turns doing skirmishes than I have the actual chapters.  If I lose because of bullshit random skirmishes, I'm going to be so salty.

Desert Stronghold- 10/138 turns

Faye baited the arcanists on turn 1 and spent the rest of the map trying the everloving fuck not to get killed by the archers and mercenaries while still making meaningful contributions.  Genny invoked twice on the first two turns for some 10/10 meatshields and then spent the rest of the map using Physic on Mae and Faye.  Mae ORKOed all of the archers which was nice, even if her defensive parameters were lacking.  Everyone else took forever to contribute and it was the worst.  I could have done this in 8 or 9 turns without misses (and even sooner if Celica had 2 move on desert tiles) but it was not to be.

Myrmidon Skirmish- 8/146 turns

This one was bullshit because it was on the desert stronghold.  This game really does hate me sometimes.  Rion Shield let Mae 2HKO the myrm with fire.

Southern Desert- 5/151 turns

Faye ORKOed all of the Fire!Witches, so the biggest challenge was making sure she survived and dealing with Sonya.  Mae chipped at Sonya w/Thunder and Faye w/Javelin (only hit once though, thanks Obama) before Sonya suicided on Mae on the following turn.  Rion Shield is proving to be useful.

Grieth's Citadel- 10/161 turns

Shoved Faye on the first turn so she could chip at the sniper on the fort and bait all of the witches to attack her (although one ended up warping anyways).  She then proceeded to kill the right side sniper and arcanist (barely ORKOed the arcanist, thankfully) before going down to help.  Genny basically was a physic bot until the right side myrmidon and the bottom one came closer to her, and then she spammed Invoke in order to not die.  Valbar helped finish off the witch that attacked Celica and then take care of the two myrms and bandit that were in the center grass area.  Celica and Mae went up the left side, with Celica being able to ORKO every enemy (without a crit) except Grieth (who she OHKOed with a crit).  Mae finished the left side sniper and arcanist and the cantor on the last turn.  Celica destroyed most of the northern enemies (including the arcanist) and unlocked both of the Brave Sword skills.

After this map, I forged a 1* Silver Lance for Faye with the hopes that she'd be able to ORKO arcanists with it.  We'll see how well that goes.

Bow Knight Skirmish- 2/163 turns

Fed both of the Paladin kills to Deen and the Bow Knight to Faye.

Valley Approach- 3/166 turns

Gave Faye a pegasus cheese so she'd double the boss.

Faye went straight up and took care of the boss, the archer, and the witch.  Everyone else went right.  Celica and Valbar teamed up on a witch (that warped and attacked Celica), Genny used physic, Mae kilied a Mire!Arcanist, and Deen killed the rest of the enemies.

Promoted Mae at level 15 and Genny at level 12 before exploring the Dragon Shrine.  Didn't get very many levels in the shrine itself, but I did at least get enough to promote Deen to a dread fighter which is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL to the success of the next map.

Paladin Skirmish- 1/167 turns

By the next map, I don't mean this one.

Temple of Mila- 7/174 turns

Faye could only reliably ORKO the snipers, so that's what she did for most of the map (although she finished off the odd arcanist when possible).  On the last turn, however, she opened the way for Mae and Celica to finish off the boss.  Mae killed the Mire!Arcanist near the boss and weakened the boss for Celica to finish off.  Genny summoned some targets to bait the Mire!Arcanists on the left while Deen picked them off one by one.  Genny even killed some of them herself!

Name   Class          Level HP Atk Skill Spd Lck Def Res Mov
Celica Priestess      17.80 34 20  14    17  15  13  9   4
Mae    Priestess      2.48  32 20  9     16  11  8   11  4
Genny  Saint          2.99  30 13  7     8   13  5   14  5
Valbar Knight         9.42  36 17  8     3   3   16  0   4
Faye   Falcon Knight  7.60  36 18  9     18  16  14  8   8
Deen   Dread Fighter  2.99  37 15  21    20  6   11  4   7

This game is so much fun that I could play it all day.

Southern Zofia 2 - 5/32

Silque warps Gray to the nearest forest tile to take on the 2 cavs on the left by dodging them; Alm stays near to grant Bond boost. While the rest of the enemy troops approach I throw my team slowly until I meet the boss's squad. Silque warps Alm near boss and doubles him while Gray takes the kill (Alm's lv up was horrendous so he ceded the kill). Silque tanks and doubles the enemy cavs which is awesome. The rest is tag team and kill before ponies run to the forts.

Deliverance Hideout

Went straight up to Mila's shrine to recruit Forsyth, then exit the dungeon to recruit Python. Re entered and headed back to the shrine to give +atk +def to Python and +def to Gray.

Afterwards I went through each corner of the dungeon to grind exp for the new recruits. Engaged like 5 or 6 combats, 2 in the eastern corridor, 1 in the grave near the huge gate, 1 in the King's tomb, 1 in the left room near the entrance and iirc one near the eastern corridor's entrance. Anyways, found an entombed that Forsyth killed to get 100exp whoo. Gave these guys oranges and breads to cure fatigue. Managed to get them up to promotion pretty effortlessly as Silque and Alm were super dumb to land crts on lv 10 zombies. Gave Steel Lance to Forsyth and Steel Bow to Python.

Stats because yes

ALM / LV 8.45 / HP 31 / ATK 14 / SKL 13 / SPD 10 / LCK 9 / DEF 9 / RES 4 IRON SWORD

GRAY / LV 7, 7, 3.53 / HP 31 / ATK 17 / SKL 13 / SPD 16 / LCK 4 / DEF 8 / RES 2 LEVIN SWORD

SILQUE / LV 10.49 / HP 20 / ATK 12 / SKL 5 / SPD 10 / LCK 11 / DEF 3 / RES 11 LEATHER SHOELF ( MAX)

FORSYTH / LV 7, 1 / HP 34 / ATK 16 / SKL 4 / SPD 5 / LCK 4 / DEF 12 / RES 5 STEEL LANCE

PYTHON / LV 7, 1 / HP 30 / ATK 12 / SKL 6 / SPD 7 / LCK 5 / DEF 7 / RES 4 STEEL BOW (MAX)

Also, forsyth and python reached support B.

Oh god hit rates

Zofia Castle - 12/44

Silque warped Gray up the archers and one rounded them. Next turn she warped Forsyth to tank the cav squad like no other while Alm and Python approached them. Python doubled the west archers and Alm covered him from the cav swarm. Silque also tanked here and there, also archers aimed Python because poop def. Anyways, Python had shit hit and had to burn mila's wheel to snipe them with heavy draw. Forsyth also missed a bunch of stuff but oh well. The rest was basic clean up.

ALM / LV 9.47 / HP 32 / ATK 14 / SKL 13 / SPD 10 / LCK 9 / DEF 10 / RES 4 IRON SWD

GRAY / LV 7, 7, 5.34 / HP 33 / ATK 18 / SKL 14 / SPD 17 / LCK 4 / DEF 8 / RES 2 LEVIN SWD

SILQUE / LV 10.97 / HP 20 / ATK 12 / SKL 5 / SPD 10 / LCK 11 / DEF 3 / RES 11 L.SHIELD

FORSYTH / LV 7, 2.26 / HP 35 / ATK 17 / SKL 5 / SPD 5 / LCK 5 / DEF 12 / RES 5 STEEL LANCE

PYTHON / LV 7, 2.99 / HP 30 / ATK 12 / SKL 6 / SPD 8 / LCK 5 / DEF 7 / RES 4 STEEL BOW

Act 3

Zofia Forest 5 turns

Ridersbane clair had just enough spd to double fernand and cavaliers. Lightning sword alm, silque and lukas were the bulk of the offense with leather shield! Silque nostanking on ep and killing archers on pp with seraphim. Lukas could orko the archer which was pretty neat. Witches fell to alm and lukas. Clair baits the arcanist and lukas orkos him. Boss fell to seraphim.

Arcanist hell 5/10 turns

Silque nostanked arcanists and killed mire ones w seraphim on pp. She needed to hit at least once on most. Ligthning sword alm baited like 2 to him in ep 1 and clair+alm killed those together in pp2. This map required precise positioning so that weakened enemies could be offed by lukas alm and clair without being in range of more. The boss was a pain, because if i used seraphim it was likely silque would die. So i waited it out a bit and lured him so everyone could give him a piece of their mind in pp5.

Berkut and fernand 2/12 turns

If clair was better couldve been a 1 turn? But uh gl hf w that berkut is one tanky mofo.

Went straight to desaix because a pally would spawn.

Desaix fortress 5/17 turns

Silque warped lukas to the fort and he orkos an archer. Clair went for the witch. Lightning sword alm baited desaix. Turn 2 clair kills the witch. Silque seraphims desaix. Alm heals up, lukas goes up a bit. Turn 3 lukas kills an archer and is healed by silque. Alm kills the other archer. Rigged the cantor to not spawn enemies this turn with wheel. Silque warped lukas and he started to attempt to kill the cantor. He eventually does in turn 5 pp.

Zofia Forest 3/20 turns

Deployed undrafted matthilda to plug the supplies. Boss is kinda tanky but he fell to ridersbane clair and alm. Lukas and silque handled the left. Silque got invoke.

Sylvan shrine: went in and did one battle to get clair to level 12 and promoted her then got out. Also baron lukas get.

Forest northside 4/24 turns

Invoke dread on pretty much every turn except the last. Lukas alm and clair picked off whatever lived the dreads.

Sluice Gate 5/29 turns

Invoke dread once again coming in clutch. This map was a pain though because i cant control them and if delthea warps, they would attack and kill her. Dreads made short work of most enemies. The boss was lured by one of them and silque+clair finished him off. The last arcanist was killed by warped!alm. Ring!silque is pretty cool. Lukas orkod an arcanist at the beginning but lagged behind/was a nuisance otherwise. I was originally aiming for 6 turns but dreads behaved amazing. Delthea get.

Palla and Catria 4/33 turns

Saber took the north and celica her side. It was eazzzzzy.

Seashrine 2:

Went back and got catria up to level 9 (which wasnt easy, i had to use leather shield and hope she didnt get enough crits. The 2 exp for chipping was crucial to getting there because i had used a battle before for saber). After that i gave her a golden apple and 2 the shrine levelups to get her to level 12 and promoted her. Also gave her the res statues and got all the rest of the loot.

Atlas zombones 1 2/35 turns

Zzzzzz.

Village: made a brave sword forge called it killing edge.

Archer hell 9/44 turns

Saber did most of the work. He stormed the fort by himself and killed most archers. He later got joined by thunder!celica and catria when numbers thinned down enough. Catria javelind the 2 arcanists at the beginning.

Deen 4/48 turns

Saber is op and so is killing edge. Catria went for the supplies and 3rkod 4 mercs there. Deen crit saber but he lived barely and didnt crit back. He then killed deen in pp.

A bandit spawned from grieth and so i went back, sold some stuff in order to forge the steel lance to +8 atk and named it silver lance (yeah i couldnt afford a real silver unless i sold way too much more food) so she could orko some crucial enemies.

Atlas zombones 2 2/50 turns

This was on my way to the village.

Bandit ambush 2/52 turns

Rearranged the order around and let them ambush me to have a better shot at them. Only catria and saber got attacked. Hid the undrafteds. Catria killed the archer and a mire arcanist in both pps. The rest sd'd on both saber and catria.

Grieth citadel 9/61 turns

Catria went and killed the arcanists and snipera on the sides. Healing w celicas convoy when needed. Saber just charged w brave sword in hand and didnt care. The cantor was tricky but celica got to him in time to thunder him and catria finished him off. Witches were all over the place but 2 of them went for celica and so she killed them in 2 eps by healing and still moving. The other was a nuisance and saber had to use a bit less move to get rid of her. Grieth got orkod by brave sword which was gr8 to watch. Sonya get.

Atlas zombones 3+paladinx3 skirmish 2/63 turns

Paladin spawned from mila temple when i got out of the citadel. Did atlas zombones with them. They were pretty chumpy so they made no difference. Managed to get sonya a +mag level rip.

Shadow sword dude 3/66 turns

This takes the award for easiest map to ltc. Zzzzzzz catria killed an archer and the boss. The rest died to celica sonya and saber.

Dragon shrine: promoted saber to dreadfighter at level 13 myrmidon. Gave sonya as much exp as i could and got all the loot.

Mila Temple 8/74 turns

This map was all over the place. Catria was 1 str away from orkoing snipers which was a shame and her first level she only got skl or something. Boss eventually fell to excalibur celica. Then all of them ganged up on the remaining enemies with saber, of course, leading the charge.

Stats:

Alm Lv 11.47 HP 32 Str 17 Skl 12 Spd 13 Lck 13 Def 11 Res 4

Lukas Lv 1.40 HP 40 Str 22 Skl 9 Spd 7 Lck 8 Def 18 Res 2

Silque Lv 8.27 HP 34 Str 18 Skl 8 Spd 16 Lck 19 Def 6 Res 11

Clair Lv 2.35 HP 34 Str 14 Skl 10 Spd 17 Lck 18 Def 10 Res 9

Delthea Lv 3.00 HP 22 Str 11 Skl 8 Spd 10 Lck 15 Def 3 Res 15

Celica Lv 1.00 HP 32 Str 20 Skl 14 Spd 17 Lck 13 Def 12 Res 8

Catria Lv 7.44 HP 36 Str 18 Skl 18 Spd 21 Lck 15 Def 14 Res 12

Saber Lv 3.32 HP 41 Str 21 Skl 17 Spd 26 Lck 9 Def 16 Res 6

Sonya Lv 11.50 HP 25 Str 16 Skl 12 Spd 14 Lck 9 Def 7 Res 12

Time to train delthea in sylvan shrine and do some of the quests.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back with this after tempest torture!

Act 2

Priory: Gave +3 Spd to Boey because his base spd sucks.

Novis Cemetery - 4/48

Boey went left and Celica followed while dealing with the northern zombies. Had to chip everyone and heal to survive and clear this faster.

Zofia Seaway 1 - 5/53

I don't remember the tc correctly because I did this a lof of days ago but I'll confirm tc once I finish. Boey had enough spd to double pirates, too bad both Celica and Boey need like 11 or 12 str to orko them.

Zofia Seaway 2 - 5/58

Originally got like 7 or 8 turns here but restarted it to improve tc, and in the next try Boey crtkilled both the pirate boss and the merc so I went forward with it. Boey has gotten some pretty good levels that he's looking better than Celica. Good thing he orkos archer with thundah.

The Pirate Throne - 8/66

Fuck I thought everything was route so I cleared every enemy before dealing with the boss. Anyways. Saved Leon and Boey got the kill.

Zofia Seaway 3 - 10/76

Screw cantor summons. Leon got a lot of exp to promote next chapter. Killing the cantor was chip and Celica dealt the final blow with Seraphim.

Zofia Seaway 4 - 4/80

Celica with Steel Sword one rounds pirates while Boey and Leon snipe the archers from afar. The merc was left with half hp enough for Boey to one shot him at enemy phase instead of healing hp.

Went back to the Priory to promote Leon. Undrafteds dealt with the Novis Cemetery Zombies.

Seabound Shrine - 3/83

Boey swaps (Leather Shield) Leon so he can reach the forest and deal "safely" against Necrodragons. The rest was Boey and Celica crtkilling them.

Seabound Shrine Interior

Trained Boey and lv up Leon. Leon got +2 res and Golden Apple for extra lv while Boey got 2 lv ups from spring to promote to Sage.

Zofia Seaway 5 - 4/87

Leon deals exactly 8x2 dmg to boss so he stays at half hp and suicides at Leon at enemy phase. I think this can be cleared with 3 turns but meh. Saggitae is awesome.

Zofia Gate - 4/91

Celica crt sunders Cantor boss while Masked Paladin deals with the arcanists on the middle.

Stats

CELICA | PRIESTESS | LV. 11.71 | HP 26 | ATK 17 | SKL 14 | SPD 12 |  LCK 12 | DEF 11 | RES 8

BOEY | SAGE | LV. 12/1.86 | HP 32 | ATK 14 | SKL 10 | SPD 11 | LCK 15 | DEF 12 | RES 7

LEON | SNIPER | LV. 7/7.1 | HP 35 | ATK 14 | SKL 12 | SPD 9 | LCK 11 | DEF 9 | RES 4

Leon is going to promote pretty soon whoo!