I just wondering about the Bride idea that was distributed around in yesterday & relation with June?

I did managed to beat all the Bride paralogue chapters and have summoned the Bride Cordelia yesterday along with 5 Star Regular Caeda. But, I did noticed that the women in the Bride paralogue chapters did mentioned about "June" in their dialogue and when I tapped at the Bride Cordelia to her Voice Conversation lines, she said something like: "There's a saying: bride in June, groom shall swoon." that it did mentioned June also.

Is Brides and Weddings are suppose to be really popular around in June similar to like how Easter is always be around in April, I thought the Bride stuff would be more of a just adding stuff randomly or bring it back from Awakening?

If you're a fan of anime and manga, you'll also often see around this time, magazines and the like featuring anime characters dressed up wedding tuxedos and wedding dresses in correlation to June being a popular month to have a wedding irl in Japan.

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Which begs the question: why does Japan like European style wedding dresses so much?

You could ask the same question about why do Westerners like anime.

But tbh, I have no idea. Maybe they just like how pretty they look.

24 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Which begs the question: why does Japan like European style wedding dresses so much?

Because Japan is politically incorrect and hasn't learned about cultural appropriation and how much it hurts us westerners.

Kidding, that point was supposed to be comically overblown and tone deaf

Japan seems to like good looking, elaborate things, regardless of where they come from. Wedding dresses are very pretty and elaborate looking.

Edited by Slumber

14 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Because Japan is politically incorrect and hasn't learned about cultural appropriation and how much it hurts us westerners.

Japan seems to like good looking, elaborate things, regardless of where they come from. Wedding dresses are very pretty and elaborate looking.

Not to mention tuxedos. Freshhhh

23 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I know you're joking, but how would that hurt us?

I will say that wedding dresses do tend to look good.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

I know you're joking, but how would that hurt us?

I will say that wedding dresses do tend to look good.

This is a term in SJ that makes absolutely no sense and is more than ridiculous. If you are of a different culture or race (especially white) that somehow means that you are not allowed to adopt things from other cultures. In fact, this does nothing but support segregation and hinder progress in the world. All it serves to do is to promote segregation and racism.

Which is why Slumber used it as a jab towards SJ, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

This is a term in SJ that makes absolutely no sense and is more than ridiculous. If you are of a different culture or race (especially white) that somehow means that you are not allowed to adopt things from other cultures. In fact, this does nothing but support segregation and hinder progress in the world. All it serves to do is to promote segregation and racism.

Which is why Slumber used it as a jab towards SJ, I suppose.

I'm all for social justice, I just think it's fun to poke at sometimes.

Edited by Slumber