Anime27Art's Art Gallery

Anime27Arts

So I finally decided to make an art thread to show off some of my art.  I am a self taught artist who likes to draw lots of Fan Art as well as my OC's in stories that I have been writing.  Feedback is welcome and encouraged.  

If anyone ever wants to post my art anywhere, feel free to do so as long as you credit me.  Please send me a PM or message me on here to let me know that you're doing so.

I do both digital and traditional art, though traditional art posted, will probably not all be scanned due to lack of a functional scanner. 

Feel free to request things, but there is a chance I might not do the request.

Without further ado, my art!

Oboro

Spoiler

On Tumblr, there was a project using the characters of Fire Emblem Fates in which each character was playing a musical instrument and each character was drawn by a different artist.  This was my contribution with my precious Oboro playing the Taiko Drums

592f5aa2e314d_Oboro.thumb.png.e118cf067175dd4dabaddc3c3a6be240.png

Lapis Lazuli

Spoiler

This was my entry for a profile picture contest for a friend on PaigeeWorld.  Lapis has a gorgeous design and I just had to draw her.  Compared to a lot of characters, her simplistic design makes her my favorite to draw face shots for.

592f5b42100f8_LapisLazuli.jpg.06a174256cfcb2e0420688f93a5ac1bf.jpg

Cana Alberona

Spoiler

While she is drunk majority of the time, during the guild war, she started to show her true colors and I started to like her a lot more. That and I notice how she looked a bit like me so I drew her for the fun of it!

FairyTail.png.c72bbdaa5a372dc848c77dc95578ebd4.png

*Note* This was one of my early attempts at Digital art, so it is a bit choppy with continuation lines.

Nohrian Festival Leo

Spoiler

The prompt was to draw a Vampire....I couldn't help it.

2017-03-21-0001.thumb.jpg.60bed2dfe8cb040a5dca3edc0ff7d346.jpg

This was the result.

Celica Profile

Spoiler

To celebrate the release of Echoes I drew our female protag.  My friend said I should make her a fairy though, hence the pointy ears.  I can post the whole photo later, but I like this face the best.

2017-03-20.png.08a9d9309fc5d598fb4174c1c97b7b8f.png

I might add more later but five seems like a good number to start with.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Your Lapis Lazuli art is pretty darn awesome, if I do say so myself.

I'm excited to see more from you!

Thank you very much!  I'm glad you like it!  I might go through and add some more tomorrow.

I love the Leo!  Sadly, my internet is still on the fritz, so I can't write long posts easily on my phone.  I'll try to post more once my internet is working.

Yeah, these are all really good. I especially like Cana, something about it makes it look official. Leo also looks really neat.

The shading on all the digitally drawn pieces is fantastic, and I feel you've managed to get the proportions right for all of them as well, which I know is a difficult task.

Keep up the good work!

On 5/31/2017 at 10:01 PM, Rezzy said:

I love the Leo!  Sadly, my internet is still on the fritz, so I can't write long posts easily on my phone.  I'll try to post more once my internet is working.

Thank you, and that's alright.  If you would like to post a long one eventually, that would be very much appreciated, otherwise a simple I love this or this needs fixed, makes my day.

On 5/31/2017 at 11:23 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah, these are all really good. I especially like Cana, something about it makes it look official. Leo also looks really neat.

The shading on all the digitally drawn pieces is fantastic, and I feel you've managed to get the proportions right for all of them as well, which I know is a difficult task.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!  The digital shading is something I've been working on for a while, so I'm glad it is just now starting to show.  If I post any of my first digital drawings, that will be plain to see.  As for my proportions, I find those easiest in the face, hence my lack of many full body drawings, but thank you so much! Glad to know it's getting better.

Here are a few more drawings for my gallery.

Pyrrha Nikos

Spoiler

IMG_20161230_234411957.thumb.jpg.003dd10b76f3a58282f36e1573d0a36e.jpg

Juvia and Gray

Spoiler

So I like to embroider as well, so for my friend's birthday, I drew and embroidered this into a pillow.  Below is the paper drawing and the picture on the finished pillow.

IMG_20170415_220451155.thumb.jpg.e44fe05cd911c2769f686c9e711a4bd0.jpg

IMG_20170430_184304883.thumb.jpg.472d4d80292f35fc3cb3b7d02bc57e6c.jpg

JAX(Oc)

Spoiler

This is my first "commission" though my friend said he's paying with friendship, because he's broke.  This is just the flats because he told me not worry with shading since friendship can only buy so much.  JAX is a robot character and the green streaks in his hair and the circuitry on his neck changes hues with different emotions he feels since he cannot physically show these emotions due to that smile being constantly plastered on his face.

JAX00110.thumb.jpg.4270f7f2fc6caaad5d03265d96042345.jpg

Wow anime, youre a pretty epic artist! I think you have some skills!

I never watched RWBY but that Pyyrha Nikos is pretty spot on from what I've looked up. Her knee pads don't seem to be on the same level though, is that supposed to be because she's leaning a little bit or.....

13 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Wow anime, youre a pretty epic artist! I think you have some skills!

I never watched RWBY but that Pyyrha Nikos is pretty spot on from what I've looked up. Her knee pads don't seem to be on the same level though, is that supposed to be because she's leaning a little bit or.....

Thank you so much!  That means a lot!

Yeah, she was meant to be leaning a tad bit. Mainly because I realized I drew her a bit lopsided.

4 hours ago, maokachu said:

Your art is so cute oh my gosh! lovely celica and pyrrha <3

Thank you so much! 

Thank both of you guys for these nice comments! It really makes my day to read these ans see that people like my art!

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Anime27Arts Also, how recent was Lapis' drawing?

And is any of this new stuff or are these just things you've already made?

Well I've been drawing with a purpose and actually drawing for about two years.  Most of these are recent.  All of the paper ones have been within the last month.  Cana is from about a year ago.  Oboro was done around Christmas.  Jax was in February and Lapis was a few weeks ago.  I just finished the pillow with Gray and Juvia and thats why I posted it then.  The purple at the bottom is the person's name and i just cropped it out. All these dates are estimates and are by no means exact.  Right now I've been busy with the end of the school year but you can expect more over the summer. Also I dont mind if anyone wants to give a suggestion,  i can sure try when i find time!

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lapis was a few weeks ago.

I KNEW IT

MY PSYCHIC POWERS WERE TELLING ME IT WAS RECENT

Lapis, to me, is your best drawing out of all the things you've posted on here (Well Cana Alberona is also pretty flipping fantastic). It just looks so perfect...

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Also I dont mind if anyone wants to give a suggestion,  i can sure try when i find time!

Which leads me to what I really wanted to say

We need a better Oboro. Lapis and Cana are amazing and Oboro could be a little better

Just a little

Spoiler

I know you said you like doing portraits as opposed to full body so :P

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I KNEW IT

MY PSYCHIC POWERS WERE TELLING ME IT WAS RECENT

Twin telepathy, it's a real thing.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Lapis, to me, is your best drawing out of all the things you've posted on here (Well Cana Alberona is also pretty flipping fantastic). It just looks so perfect...

Which leads me to what I really wanted to say

We need a better Oboro. Lapis and Cana are amazing and Oboro could be a little better

Just a little

Hide contents

I know you said you like doing portraits as opposed to full body so :P

Oboro was a rush job and an experiment.  I used a new program when drawing her compared to the rest, which was a bit iffy.  Plus, when trying to figure out that pose I was literally dying because I HATE drawing hands with a BURNING PASSION. *Clears throat* I would Love to do a redo of Oboro.  I'll be sure to tag you when I finish her.

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Oboro was a rush job and an experiment.  I used a new program when drawing her compared to the rest, which was a bit iffy.  Plus, when trying to figure out that pose I was literally dying because I HATE drawing hands with a BURNING PASSION. *Clears throat* I would Love to do a redo of Oboro.  I'll be sure to tag you when I finish her.

Well I'm not sure about the exact procedure of drawing hands, but maybe you can try something like "Every day I'll draw a hand on a piece of paper, alternating angles each day" to help you get better. You'd have to erase and re-write a few times but that'll help you get better right? I don't know much about art so XD

I can see how it's tough since it's hard to make sure it's proportionate to the body, as well as making sure the fingers don't look freaky. IM ALREADY EXCITED FOR OBORO PART 2

WOO HOO

2 hours ago, BakanGin said:

my bad

That's alright.  For the longest time I thought her name was Cana Alberta.  I have no idea why though.

@Arcanite I tried on this Oboro though I know she's not the best.  My laptop is a loaner so over the summer I have to return it, but I tried to finish this, even if it meant drawing on the drag pad down a bumpy road.

Spoiler

Oboro.thumb.png.e95c8433f35565dc7df02349860e8968.png

That's the last digital one for a bit. Once I can, I will hop back onto digital art again.

On 6/8/2017 at 10:16 PM, Anime27Arts said:

@Arcanite I tried on this Oboro though I know she's not the best.  My laptop is a loaner so over the summer I have to return it, but I tried to finish this, even if it meant drawing on the drag pad down a bumpy road.

Well it's still better than some other fan arts I've seen lol

Considering you weren't working with the best materials, I think it's still pretty great, just by judging what you can do with some of the other things you've done. It makes me want to wait and see what epic things you can do once you have better resources ;)

• 2 weeks later...

These are a bunch of my favorite characters their respective shows/games.

Pidge Gunderson (Voltron)

Spoiler

20170621_122154.thumb.jpg.cee2f93b0f4ecd8e160e43dbd71acf1e.jpg

Harlequin/King  (Seven Deadly Sins)

Spoiler

20170621_121418.thumb.jpg.95e353a065a957f7b9511abbfc09b349.jpg

Lissa aka my favorite healer

Spoiler

20170621_121354.thumb.jpg.b118a2a1ab310afb4a321d7890a2aa53.jpg

More in the next post. Ran out of room.

I redid Oboro and I think it looks alot better even though its on paper.

Spoiler

20170621_123902.thumb.jpg.660ff971933f7bba358000070f4a6cf0.jpg

Karma (OC)

Spoiler

This is a super heroine that i created.  She has control of luck and probability of events occurring. She also carries around a staff for extra protection. 

20170621_122044.thumb.jpg.8c2d201184e177a36e7306088f3943f6.jpg

20170621_122105.thumb.jpg.0ecb1efd5d098274765574cd68eeaa92.jpg

Edited by Anime27Arts

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

That Pidge is VERY spot on! The neck looks a little thin though. Kinda makes him look malignant just a little bit

just a little bit

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

It definitely looks a lot better lol I like it!

Her eyes are slightly uneven which is my only nitpick. You make her look very youthful!

6 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

These are a bunch of my favorite characters their respective shows/games.

Reveal hidden contents

20170621_122154.thumb.jpg.cee2f93b0f4ecd8e160e43dbd71acf1e.jpg

Harlequin/King  (Seven Deadly Sins)

Reveal hidden contents

20170621_121418.thumb.jpg.95e353a065a957f7b9511abbfc09b349.jpg

Lissa aka my favorite healer

Hide contents

20170621_121354.thumb.jpg.b118a2a1ab310afb4a321d7890a2aa53.jpg

More in the next post. Ran out of room.

That Lissa looks sassy.  I like it.

6 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hide contents

20170621_123902.thumb.jpg.660ff971933f7bba358000070f4a6cf0.jpg

Karma (OC)

Reveal hidden contents

This is a super heroine that i created.  She has control of luck and probability of events occurring. She also carries around a staff for extra protection. 

Nice Oboro, as mentioned, the only thing I would fix would be the eyes.  They look a tad unaligned, maybe try raising (Oboro's) left eye up a bit, so it is at the save level as the right.  Or you could pivot and lower the right eye a bit.  It's tough to explain without making marks, but you could put a line that is perpendicular to the long line of her face and through her other eye to see where the remaining one should go, roughly.  I, myself know the eyes can be one of the hardest things to line up right.  Sometimes, if I'm feeling lazy, I'll sweep the bangs over one side, so you only have to worry about one.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

That Pidge is VERY spot on! The neck looks a little thin though. Kinda makes him look malignant just a little bit

just a little bit

It definitely looks a lot better lol I like it!

Her eyes are slightly uneven which is my only nitpick. You make her look very youthful!

I was having trouble with her eye. I think I'll fix it in a bit.  I had fun with Pidge's hair so i kind of just breezed through the neck.  I'll go back and make it a bit bigger.  Thank you so much for your feedback!

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

That Lissa looks sassy.  I like it.

Nice Oboro, as mentioned, the only thing I would fix would be the eyes.  They look a tad unaligned, maybe try raising (Oboro's) left eye up a bit, so it is at the save level as the right.  Or you could pivot and lower the right eye a bit.  It's tough to explain without making marks, but you could put a line that is perpendicular to the long line of her face and through her other eye to see where the remaining one should go, roughly.  I, myself know the eyes can be one of the hardest things to line up right.  Sometimes, if I'm feeling lazy, I'll sweep the bangs over one side, so you only have to worry about one.

Because Lissa is the sass queen. XD Thanks for the advice.  I'm going to go back and fix that in a bit. I know the feeling of having characters with hair covering an eye.  One of my OCs has her hair like that so I could draw her easier.  It wasn't till a year later until I have a reason besides i was lazy and didn't want to draw her eyes on why she wore her hair like that. 

Hey, you make some pretty good art!

19 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Karma (OC)

Reveal hidden contents

The way you drew this kind of reminds me of old Greek art, where you'd see warriors/athletes depicted in profile, with spears in hand.

I don't know if that was intentional or not (probably not), but I like it!