Anime27Art's Art Gallery

Anime27Arts

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

Hey, you make some pretty good art!

The way you drew this kind of reminds me of old Greek art, where you'd see warriors/athletes depicted in profile, with spears in hand.

I don't know if that was intentional or not (probably not), but I like it!

Thank you so much.  It was somewhat intentional.  I was more so going for a mix of the hero watching over the city and going into combat.  I was looking at a lot of Wonder Woman stuff so there was a some Greek reference in there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl

Spoiler

For another friend's birthday I drew this and then embroidered it on a pillow.

_20160801_120940.thumb.JPG.daf86da88f8480406a00f6f81192dbc7.JPG

IMG_20160729_183612537.jpg.a7da7186f49ca76882cb005115818489.jpg

Note* this was before ironing it so some of the things embroidered look weird because a wrinkle in the fabric 

Edited by Anime27Arts

18 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl

Reveal hidden contents

For another friend's birthday I drew this and then embroidered it on a pillow.

_20160801_120940.thumb.JPG.daf86da88f8480406a00f6f81192dbc7.JPG

IMG_20160729_183612537.jpg.a7da7186f49ca76882cb005115818489.jpg

Note* this was before ironing it so some of the things embroidered look weird because a wrinkle in the fabric 

I'm no art expert but I can't say there's anything wrong with this one specifically in reference to the sketch. I don't see anything uneven or anything like that...

It's...

Perfect! Excellent job!

ALSO MY GIRL AMETHYST!

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm no art expert but I can't say there's anything wrong with this one specifically in reference to the sketch. I don't see anything uneven or anything like that...

It's...

Perfect! Excellent job!

ALSO MY GIRL AMETHYST!

Thank you so much!! I love drawing in the Steven Universe style because of its fun simplistic shapes and edges.   Amethyst is great, but I have a bit of a soft spot for the gem of my birthstone.

• 1 month later...

So I've been trying to beef up a portfolio to use for applications in schools and what not.  This is a recent thing I've been working of one of my OC's named Scarlet. I tried something new with more dynamic stances and poses. Enjoy!

Spoiler

2825997309051268997%253Faccount_id%253D1

• 1 month later...

2017-09-20.jpg

Hi guys!  I promise I'm not dead!  I've still been drawing.  I've just been trying to figure out a way to upload art on here without going straight from attachments because I've used all of that room.  I'm finally figuring things out and getting back to posting.  This is a smol drawing I did, smol because I thought the canvas size was bigger than it actually was and freaked out when I found out the image was so smol.   (I was zoomed in majority of the time so I didn't notice it's size)  Luckily, the actual lines are vectors so I can make them larger without ruining the quality, but I'm going to have to color from scratch(which sucks with a mouse and not a tablet.)  Either way comments and feedback are appreciated, enjoy!

dropbox works really well, although you'll have to change the "dl=0" to "raw=1" everytime you link an image to embed it into a post

i like your OC scarlet; the scar and freckles are a nice touch. i'm unsure if that's an earring on her left ear or an accidental lock of hair. looking forward to seeing a coloured version !

On 9/20/2017 at 11:47 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:

dropbox works really well, although you'll have to change the "dl=0" to "raw=1" everytime you link an image to embed it into a post

i like your OC scarlet; the scar and freckles are a nice touch. i'm unsure if that's an earring on her left ear or an accidental lock of hair. looking forward to seeing a coloured version !

I think I'll try that out next time; thank you for the suggestion!

It was an accidental lock of hair; I'll fix it whenever I decide to color it.

Now a new drawing for all the lovely people who decide to look at my art.

Spoiler

*WARNING The art you about to see contains very high levels of sap.  If you are not the kind of person who likes pairing drawings, just completely ignore this post.*

Spoiler

This is your last Warning!

Spoiler

Alright, so for everyone still here, today was my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend.  So on top of the presents I got him, I decided to draw this for him.  The people in the picture are the two of us.  The drawing is a tad bit awkward because I've never drawn two people kissing until now, but it had to happen eventually.  Feedback is gladly welcome! (NOTE** I hate hands, so yes I purposefully had them kind of hid them.  So I am very aware that the hands are awkward.  I'll figure hands out eventually.)

Spoiler

8226073401551213698%253Faccount_id%253D3

47 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I think I'll try that out next time; thank you for the suggestion!

It was an accidental lock of hair; I'll fix it whenever I decide to color it.

Now a new drawing for all the lovely people who decide to look at my art.

Hide contents

*WARNING The art you about to see contains very high levels of sap.  If you are not the kind of person who likes pairing drawings, just completely ignore this post.*

Hide contents

This is your last Warning!

Hide contents

Alright, so for everyone still here, today was my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend.  So on top of the presents I got him, I decided to draw this for him.  The people in the picture are the two of us.  The drawing is a tad bit awkward because I've never drawn two people kissing until now, but it had to happen eventually.  Feedback is gladly welcome! (NOTE** I hate hands, so yes I purposefully had them kind of hid them.  So I am very aware that the hands are awkward.  I'll figure hands out eventually.)

Hide contents

8226073401551213698%253Faccount_id%253D3

Cute, happy anniversary!  My spouse and I recently had our first date anniversary this month, so September's a nice month for us, too.

On 9/28/2017 at 10:49 PM, Rezzy said:

Cute, happy anniversary!  My spouse and I recently had our first date anniversary this month, so September's a nice month for us, too.

Thank You so much!  It seems quite a few couples celebrated in September. 

On 9/29/2017 at 1:23 PM, Claudius I said:

The sap almost killed me, but it was worth it.

Cute drawing! I didn't even notice your trouble with the hands; having them hidden like this fits the artstyle so well that it's not really noticeable.

And belated happy anniversary to you two~

Me most of the time.

Thank you so much!  Initially, I had tried to draw the hands with it, but it just didn't look good fit the drawing and how it was supposed to feel so I made it seem like they were hidden with perspective.  

• 4 weeks later...

Alright so I had to send in a portfolio for my art school application today and I'm really nervous about it.  I could only put 10 items in it so here are the ones I put in there(Some have been posted on here so I'm just going to add links to all of those.)

1. Lapis Lazuli

2. 3D Modeled Bedroom

Spoiler

3D+Modeled+Room.jpg

All of the Assets in the room were uniquely designed and modeled by yours truly.

Anyone who can guess what this room is modeled off of gets a hypothetical cookie

3. Videogame Pixel Sprites - Robot Healer

Spoiler

ROBO-+Walk.png

ROBO-+Death.png

Some Sprites I made for an unfinished Video game me and some friends are working on.  This is the super awesome, scary, intimidating, alien, skull, robot.....healer. XD He was designed by a friend.

4. JAX(OC)

5. Gruvia Pillow

6. Oboro

7.  Clinton vs Trump vs Canda

Spoiler

Clinton+vs+Trump+vs+Canda.jpg

During this past election season I had to make a political cartoon.  The joke behind this was everyone at my school kept saying they were just going to move to another country regardless of who was in office.  Funny enough, I haven't seen one of them move from the US so that was definitely an empty promise. I had fun with this, though I'd prefer not to get into politics, hence why I originally didn't want to post it.

8. Sap

9. Balloooooooons!

Spoiler

Many+Balloons.jpg

Each of these balloons are 3D models that I created and added into this scene.  It may not look like much but it's actually kind of cool(And a long painful process)

10. Colored Nohrian Festival Leo

Spoiler

Perfectionist.jpg

Because how could I not?

Fingers crossed I get in! 

Edited by Anime27Arts

Wow, impressive. Best of luck you can get in!

On 11/1/2017 at 11:14 PM, Anime27Arts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

3D+Modeled+Room.jpg

All of the Assets in the room were uniquely designed and modeled by yours truly.

Anyone who can guess what this room is modeled off of gets a hypothetical cookie

... Your own room? Also, what program did you use to make this? It looks familiar.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Wow, impressive. Best of luck you can get in!

... Your own room? Also, what program did you use to make this? It looks familiar.

Thanks! 

No my room isn't nearly that clean.  The room is from some source of media and does not exist in real life unfortunately.  I used a program called Sketchup to make the room.  It only allows you to create buildings and whatnot but it's a pretty easy program to pick up and learn, especially compared to Unity which is what I'm learning to use now.  

14 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Thanks! 

No my room isn't nearly that clean.  The room is from some source of media and does not exist in real life unfortunately.  I used a program called Sketchup to make the room.  It only allows you to create buildings and whatnot but it's a pretty easy program to pick up and learn, especially compared to Unity which is what I'm learning to use now.  

Oh, then I have no idea what its from. My only thoughts are something Disney, but even then I'm not certain.

Sketchup? Aha! Yes, I actually used that in years past for an art class. Man, that was a while ago...

I wish you luck on your application.  I remember the whole school application process.

I originally intended to apply to several different schools, but got so disheartened by the process, that in the end, I only applied to one.

I'm a big hypocrite, though,  so I recommend applying to several schools and don' be discouraged if you can't get your first choice.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Clinton vs Trump vs Canda

This is my absolute favorite LOL

Lapis and Oboro were boh very good ones as well~ Leo is well colored! I think you have a good shot!

Spoiler

Also your 3d modeled room has you first and last name in it*

I.... don't think you should share such info so freely

Jus sayin

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, then I have no idea what its from. My only thoughts are something Disney, but even then I'm not certain.

Sketchup? Aha! Yes, I actually used that in years past for an art class. Man, that was a while ago...

Nope, not Disney.  Maybe seeing the original room will help.

It's a pretty neat program. I've only gotten to use it once or twice but it was fun to play around with. Though I still don't know how to make anything that has rounded edges.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I wish you luck on your application.  I remember the whole school application process.

I originally intended to apply to several different schools, but got so disheartened by the process, that in the end, I only applied to one.

I'm a big hypocrite, though,  so I recommend applying to several schools and don' be discouraged if you can't get your first choice.

Thank you so much!

I've already applied to 3 schools and working on a 4th one.  The one this portfolio is for is the big school I want to get into but I have options if not.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

This is my absolute favorite LOL

Lapis and Oboro were boh very good ones as well~ Leo is well colored! I think you have a good shot!

Reveal hidden contents

Also your 3d modeled room has you first and last name in it*

I.... don't think you should share such info so freely

Jus sayin

I'm really happy with it.  It was the best one in the class.  Most of the rest of them poked at Hillary and Emails or Trump looking like an Oompa Loompa 

Spoiler

RIP It was still there from when I turned it in  as an assignment.  You saw nothing

• 4 weeks later...

Alright so I finally sat down and drew something that wasn't  a doodle or concept art for a webcomic I'm going to create.  In honor of the banner coming in a few days, and in hopes I pull the character I want this time,  I drew the lovely Bride Caeda.   The dress is not the exact one in heroes, but I tried to stay close to it.  Enjoy!

Spoiler

downloadc00f1c35__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2f20171125_224411.thumb.png.bb329d27adfc1d02d0c58dc4c8e445f9.png

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Alright so I finally sat down and drew something that wasn't  a doodle or concept art for a webcomic I'm going to create.  In honor of the banner coming in a few days, and in hopes I pull the character I want this time,  I drew the lovely Bride Caeda.   The dress is not the exact one in heroes, but I tried to stay close to it.  Enjoy!

Hide contents

downloadc00f1c35__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2f20171125_224411.thumb.png.bb329d27adfc1d02d0c58dc4c8e445f9.png

I love it!  I love dresses like that.  One regret is that I never got to do a big wedding ceremony myself, since we had a courthouse wedding.

I've been toying with the idea of buying some of these medieval dresses I like to look at online, but I wouldn't really be able to wear it out and about.

Aw, she looks great! I like all the touches in her dress, even if it's not exactly like her Heroes attire. And the pose is good too; her holding up the dress gives it a bit more life than if she was just standing there, and it gives more flow to the dress itself, which is very nicely done as well. The only other thing is that her hands look kinda small to me. It's hardly a big deal though, and overall, she looks super good!

And we're definitely in the same boat of wanting Bride Caeda. I'm praying that the summoning simulator's prediction of 8 Xanders and no Caeda won't become reality, haha.

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I love it!  I love dresses like that.  One regret is that I never got to do a big wedding ceremony myself, since we had a courthouse wedding.

I've been toying with the idea of buying some of these medieval dresses I like to look at online, but I wouldn't really be able to wear it out and about.

Thank you so much! If/when I get married I would really like something similar to this except without the feathery things on the side.  

I have a friend who owns a lot of medieval dresses and she wears them out and about a lot. The only time I could really wear something like that would be at a renaissance fair or some sort of convention.

41 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Aw, she looks great! I like all the touches in her dress, even if it's not exactly like her Heroes attire. And the pose is good too; her holding up the dress gives it a bit more life than if she was just standing there, and it gives more flow to the dress itself, which is very nicely done as well. The only other thing is that her hands look kinda small to me. It's hardly a big deal though, and overall, she looks super good!

And we're definitely in the same boat of wanting Bride Caeda. I'm praying that the summoning simulator's prediction of 8 Xanders and no Caeda won't become reality, haha.

Thanks! I was going to keep going on the dress but it alone took around an hour to get every detailed to thThanks! I was going to keep going on the dress but it alone took around an hour to have that many details on it.(Give or take I was listening to my favorite CD and stopped to sing a few times).  Initially I was going to actually have her coming down the isle but after as much work as the dress was, I didn't to cover it up.  Her hands are a tad small but thats because I hate drawing them and still struggle with them.  The one holding up her dress is half behind her dress so that's why it is small and the other one I simply messed up on.  I might go back and change it later. 

I'm already in a better situation seeimg as there's no Charlotte to crush my pity rate and keep me from Caeda or Cordelia and while there is Xander, I at least liked him okay as a character in Conquest, so I don't mind pulling him once maybe twice. The simulator had given me mixed results, once with 6 Caedas and once with every character multiple times expect her. I have about 80 orbs saved up so we'll just have to see what happens, I wish you the best of luck!!

On 11/2/2017 at 8:19 AM, Anime27Arts said:

Nope, not Disney.  Maybe seeing the original room will help.

It's a pretty neat program. I've only gotten to use it once or twice but it was fun to play around with. Though I still don't know how to make anything that has rounded edges.

Don't know how I missed this.

... I still have no idea. But props to them having The Wind Waker - on the Gamecube, no less.

47 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Reveal hidden contents

This looks neat! If there's any particular flaw its her face - something about the proportions don't look right. But still, a good drawing! I see where you took inspiration from Heroes as well as deviated from the artwork. And like Beep noted, having her hold the dress gives the drawing a bit more flair than just being there, so that's an added bonus.

12 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Don't know how I missed this.

... I still have no idea. But props to them having The Wind Waker - on the Gamecube, no less.

This looks neat! If there's any particular flaw its her face - something about the proportions don't look right. But still, a good drawing! I see where you took inspiration from Heroes as well as deviated from the artwork. And like Beep noted, having her hold the dress gives the drawing a bit more flair than just being there, so that's an added bonus.

Lol it's from Steven Universe.  That's the loft in the temple that acts as Steven's room.

I did kind of rush on the face to get to the harder parts because I always start with the head. I didn't really go back and add anything to it but now I totally see where you are coming from.  I  really tried to stick to Heroes as much as I could but there were a few parts of her dress that seemed odd, so I took some liberties there and adapted it.  Overall there are a few things I'll need to touch up but I really appreciate your thoughts.  

Aww she looks really nice! I like the emotion you captured on her face. I think the only thing I noticed (which Meap said already) was her hands being a little small, but that might just be a stylistic thing. 

I really want to pull a Bride Caeda too, so I hope she brings us all luck~