Is it possible to get more gold marks?

I found that silver marks are really easy to get and I can be swimming in them just by playing the DLC a few times, but I still can't find any gold marks and it's got me worried. I'm going to focus on unique/legendary stuff with what marks I have, but I was hoping I'd get to fully explore each weapons tree and/or give everyone a maxed out one eventually. Is there some way to get more or is the number fixed?

A few things trade in for Gold Marks. Namely a few pieces of equipment (Keepsake Ring for one, although I personally feel bad trading it in) and Exotic Spices, which don't have much purpose beyond 1 quest iirc, and I think you get like 2 or 3 of them. There are a few other things too.

Edited by Emerson

Aren't there Gold Marks in Wealth Before Health? I didn't buy it though, but the descriptions suggests they should be available from there.

Otherwise...

Outside of

DLC, the only place to reliably farm Gold Marks is by cutting down the grass in the Sacred Springs found on floor B9 of the Thabes Labyrinth.

There is a 1/6 chance of finding a Gold Mark and normally you will find 3 items on your first visit, then 2 on your second and finally 1 on your third. Therefore allowing you 6 chances per journey to the labyrinth.

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Aren't there Gold Marks in Wealth Before Health? I didn't buy it though, but the descriptions suggests they should be available from there.

Otherwise...

Yep, can confirm that you can get gold marks on that map. That being said, I think converting silver marks to gold is more efficient than going all the way to B9 of the labyrinth for a chance to get some gold marks.

15 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yep, can confirm that you can get gold marks on that map. That being said, I think converting silver marks to gold is more efficient than going all the way to B9 of the labyrinth for a chance to get some gold marks.

Well, you always can do it on the side. Thabes is also a great place to hunt for Astra, Luna and Sol after all.

• 5 years later...

Everyone says you can get up to 6 gold coins in B9 of thabes but somehow i only got one during my first visit here,trying reenter the area 2 more times and all i obtained are just few more silvers which i already had thousand of.Is it because im playing US port of the game or im just that unlucky?