FE Echoes DLC question? (Solved)

Hi all,

um on FE echoes, to access DLC you need to connect online in order to play them? 

cause when I try to access the dlc it says something about registering a profile etc? 

is playing dlc need online or offline like awakening/fates? 

No, you shouldn't need to be online to play DLC, but I'm not sure I follow the 'registering a profile etc' thing. Do you have your StreetPass card set up already? That's the only thing I can think of that would make any sense with a 'register a profile' message. If that isn't it, maybe copypaste the message on this topic so people can take a look?

2 minutes ago, Crubat said:

I also have a question

if you give a character two shards that increase growth rates, do they stack?

characters cant consume shards they hold them

I also have a question regarding about the Season Pass. If you did have the Mila's Bounty downloaded for free, it will not effect downloading the entire content if I decided to buy the Season Pass correct?

9 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I also have a question regarding about the Season Pass. If you did have the Mila's Bounty downloaded for free, it will not effect downloading the entire content if I decided to buy the Season Pass correct?

Correct the Mila's Bounty DLC is free DLC not included in the season pass.

6 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Correct the Mila's Bounty DLC is free DLC not included in the season pass.

Alright thanks.

And also, I forgot to ask the other two questions, what happens if you get Celica to complete Duma's Tower? Will the Pack 1-3 and 5 DLC only responded to Alm incase if he will be the only unit in the map if Celica maded all the way to Jedah's agreement about Mila in Duma's Tower? And second, if I managed to enough battles with getting Clive and Lukas close to Python and Forsyth + Mathilda close to Clair with the one or two range in the battle, will the Talk Command appear incase if I cleared all the Rise of the Deliverance maps or do I need to redo the battle and start over to the next battle to get them closer together again to gain the supports? (I'm at Act 4 right now & I am training all of my playable units till they get ready for Act 5 and I didn't get Celica to go to Duma's Tower yet)

On 6/2/2017 at 9:06 PM, SoulWeaver said:

No, you shouldn't need to be online to play DLC, but I'm not sure I follow the 'registering a profile etc' thing. Do you have your StreetPass card set up already? That's the only thing I can think of that would make any sense with a 'register a profile' message. If that isn't it, maybe copypaste the message on this topic so people can take a look?

yeah, sorry I meant the StreetPass card, no I haven't set it up,

if you set this up, it's only a one time thing? 

also accessing the DLC is offline? 

I'll post a picture in the topic. 

8 hours ago, IkeBoyDude said:

yeah, sorry I meant the StreetPass card, no I haven't set it up,

if you set this up, it's only a one time thing? 

also accessing the DLC is offline? 

I'll post a picture in the topic. 

You only set up a StreetPass card once per save file as far as I know, but you can go back and change it at any time. Accessing DLC you've already downloaded can be done offline, yeah, but buying more has to be online.

On 6/8/2017 at 0:05 AM, SoulWeaver said:

You only set up a StreetPass card once per save file as far as I know, but you can go back and change it at any time. Accessing DLC you've already downloaded can be done offline, yeah, but buying more has to be online.

oh, okay I see 

thanx for the help, SoulWeaver! 

• IkeBoyDude changed the title to FE Echoes DLC question? (Solved)