Tempest Torture

Arthur97

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Except it only works on turn one apparently.

Still busted

For one, reducing CD by one even at the start of battle is exactly what Bladetomers need to actually use their special, and then theres hilarious possibility T1 Heavy Blade Bonfire or something

It seems really damn good

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

....Yup DEFINITELY going for the Pulse thingy

that SS seems so busted

I'm honestly more excited for Breath of Life seal lol. If it's possible to stack that with C-slot BoL 3, then you'll have a good utility unit who pocket-heals adjacent allies by 10 hp after combat. Pretty good stuff.

Just now, JSND said:

Still busted

For one, reducing CD by one even at the start of battle is exactly what Bladetomers need to actually use their special, and then theres hilarious possibility T1 Heavy Blade Bonfire or something

It seems really damn good

I might stick it on Lucina so she can finally use Aether again.

Just now, Lucıůs said:

I'm honestly more excited for Breath of Life seal lol. If it's possible to stack that with C-slot BoL 3, then you'll have a good utility unit who pocket-heals adjacent allies by 10 hp after combat. Pretty good stuff.

Or 15 HP if you have a Linde. :^)

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

For one, reducing CD by one even at the start of battle is exactly what Bladetomers need to actually use some special, and then theres possibiliy of building a one time nuker. Definitely my most awaited SSeals so far

Exactly. I heard this means you can eliminate the +1 special count, or~
It can also be used to essentially make Ignis, Dragon Fang, Glacies, Luna more viable as well.
Or, you can make someone with a Killer Weapons (and Hauteclere) + Moonbow to make that first hit as a powerful blow, or make those AoE specials more desirable.

Awaited as it is, this also changes the flow of battle a lot. I need to see how well this turn out to be in the future. :)

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I wonder if we'll ever see a L&D 1 sacred seal. Stack it with L&D 3 for +8 Atk/Spd -8 Def/Res

No-no. That'd be too powerful of an S skill. :P

Edited by Lyrai

3 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

It can also be used to essentially make Ignis, Dragon Fang, Glacies, Luna more viable as well.
Or, you can make someone with a Killer Weapons (and Hauteclere) + Moonbow to make that first hit as a powerful blow, or make those AoE specials more desirable.

Awaited as it is, this also changes the flow of battle a lot. I need to see how well this turn out to be in the future. :)

Yeah the way i see this when i first read it is basically "Oh.... you basically get killer effect"

Moonbow with this skill sounds somewhat scary, you basically get 2 proc off the Moonbow under some situation which is kinda amusing

Edited by JSND

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Yeah the way i see this when i first read it is basically "Oh.... you basically get killer effect"

Moonbow Brave with this skill sounds somewhat scary, you basically get 2 proc off the Moonbow which is kinda amusing

For one special skill proc.
Also, Moonbow Brave might sound nice, but if it overkills, then it doesn't even matter. :3

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

First Falchion user for me.

I'm going to need that "Marth"! I don't have a Falchion user as well as you do. Glad we're not alone in this~

Edited by Lyrai

Honestly though if this ends up being the new Voting Gauntlet i won't mind it

Voting Gauntlet was fine, the 3x bonus completely ruined it for me. How the fuck the obvious downside isn't obvious to anyone after its first runthrough is beyond me

I haven't got Blucina though. ;_; Tried pulling for her on the Easter banner, instead got 2 Bunny Xanders. >< Lucina was my first 5*, so I'm very fond of her. ^^

8 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Is Miracle viable now?

I was astounded by how one of my designed seal almost matched this Sacred Seal! 

And you guys thought it was bonkers. Hmph!

Anyway, hype all around, can't wait what deadly techniques this seal can generate.

2 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Is Miracle viable now?

I was astounded by how one of my designed seal almost matched this Sacred Seal! 

And you guys thought it was bonkers. Hmph!

Anyway, hype all around, can't wait what deadly techniques this seal can generate.

Ah yes, I do remember now, Lucius. Although without that Killer weapon restriction.
I want "Marth" and that seal for sure. :)

I literally was the first one to deny that Killer skill from you too! I'm sooo sorry!

Edited by Lyrai

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I techically have a Falchion user in Marth, but he doesn’t have a Falchion, being 4⋆.

I've never pulled Marth, Lucina, Chrom, or Alm on my main account. On rerolls, yes, but not on my serious account.

Good thing I have three healers at level 40. It's your time to shine, girls!

So, is there a limit on how much you can fight in these maps? Or is the limit just however many units you own?

Edited by Gustavos

Just now, Gustavos said:

Good thing I have like healers at level 40. It's your time to shine, girls!

So, is there a limit on how much you can fight in these maps? Or is the limit just however many units you own?

Each play has a team limit, but as long as you have the stamina, I think you can keep playing as much as you want.

These stamina costs though... (seems to be 20 stamina for any trial, regardless of difficulty - it'll cost 20 stamina to do a Hard trial and it'll cost 20 stamina to do a Lunatic trial).