Tempest Torture

Arthur97

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did my final run for the day, which leaves me with a score of 37,755. If I keep up that rhythm, I should get my hands on Quickened Pulse Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes.

Good!

I'm only at about 21k cause I've been busy with other things lol

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Robots can have gender identity, too.

I identify as a toaster oven

End of story

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you have a Nino, I'd chuck her in there too to take advantage of Ephraim's buffs :D

In fact, that's almost my Tempest team: Tharja, Ephraim, Nino, and Azura, with which I've been able to get 705 runs pretty consistently. 

That much bladetome goodness sounds intoxicating...as long as I can keep the right formation which is a healthy challenge I suppose. Forgoing the healer I've used thus far feels kinda iffy though. I realize that Nino and Tharja prefer being in desperation mode anyway but my prevailing strategy has involved lots of baiting. How much fighting does Ephraim contribute to your runs? Or does he stick to serving as mascot?

Edited by Apples

4 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Thanks!

I noticed my teams work better if I switch characters, for example, now I moved Takumi with Leo's team, and I added Olivia to XanNino team... I also added bride!Cordelia on the random team, she is winning some exp here.

Yeah, it takes lot of time, let's do our best until the end!!

You're welcome~ :D

Mm! Sometimes switching certain members for others has everyone work together better; I'm glad to hear that it's working out for you! :D Where are you at now?

1 minute ago, Apples said:

That much bladetome goodness sounds intoxicating...as long as I can keep the right formation which is a health challenge I suppose. Forgoing the healer I've used thus far feels kinda iffy though. I realize that Nino and Tharja prefer being in desperation mode anyway but my prevailing strategy has involved lots of baiting. How much fighting does Ephraim contribute to your runs? Or does he stick to serving as mascot?

Ephraim contributes next to zero fighting tbh since, between Nino and Tharja, there isn't much I can't ORKO with one of them. Dancer support just serves to make the blades do even more of the work. 

I do have him there for the occasional body block though if the enemies are grouped too close together for me to get rid of everything in one turn. 

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ephraim contributes next to zero fighting tbh since, between Nino and Tharja, there isn't much I can't ORKO with one of them. Dancer support just serves to make the blades do even more of the work. 

I do have him there for the occasional body block though if the enemies are grouped too close together for me to get rid of everything in one turn. 

What I would have expected. How out of character, but I suppose you can't lose fights if you don't pick them. Still going to give it a go for the sake of variety. 

Ending the day with above 36,518 after this run. With 8K a day goal in mind, that's +4,518 with two stamina potions purely dedicated to Tempest Trials. It's nice I do Tempest Trials while doing other things so the grind doesn't feel as bad or tedious.

Nice final Sakura vid. I wouldn't have the patience for that, haha.

How to tank someone's speed score:

Put 2 healers with Miracle in the Henry/Nowi map with the two cliffs.

Didn't help that my Tharja and Merric were magical attackers against the enemy Lucius/Maria, who had Assault against my mage units' lower Res stat. 

I couldn't win really, so I took a hit on the deathless part as well

Edited by mcsilas

Looks like it's gonna be 45,868 before the day rolls over. I'm at Rank 1632, which gets me 8k feathers. I'm not really aiming to reach under 1000 in rank, but I might burn a stamina potion to stay within 5000 if necessary.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Whoa, actually pulled off a 3-unit clear on Veronica's map using only Olivia, Tharja, and Reinhardt (lost Bride Lyn on map 4). I thought it was all over when Bride Lyn went down!

Veronica's map spawned Cecilia, Kagero, Stahl, and Effie. Lost Reinhardt on Veronica's map though he already wiped out Stahl and Effie and put Kagero into KO range, allowing Tharja to finish off Kagero, have Olivia Dance for Tharja, then Tharja pulling off the ORKO on full-HP Veronica (Tharja had Moonbow ready, was buffed, and was literally at 1 HP).

Even got a perfect score, too!

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lack of Priscilla Squad reporting in. Even though we're both fans of Erk x Priscilla. Or is that why?

If Erk is added to the game and either (or both) of us pulls him, will Priscilla come for him?

She doesn’t seem to come for her brother.

About an hour ago, I would've also been part of the Priscilla-less squad.

But I literally just pulled her.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

If Erk is added to the game and either (or both) of us pulls him, will Priscilla come for him?

She doesn’t seem to come for her brother.

That'll take forever. We could just fool her with Sanaki. Not that I have her.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

About an hour ago, I would've also been part of the Priscilla-less squad.

But I literally just pulled her.

FIEND

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That'll take forever. We could just fool her with Sanaki. Not that I have her.

FIEND

I was hoping for Sakura.