Tempest Torture

Arthur97

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I beat Lunatic seven battles with a team of Camus, Sanaki, Minerva, and Bridal Lyn. Wasn't expecting to hence the lack of bonus unit. Yeah, my Speed rating tanked but that's okay. Motherland intensifies I mean, it's all for Camus SP.

I was really confused why my Sanaki could double axes, forgetting I gave her Axebreaker 3 for Infernal Legion. It helps to take out Minervas and Camillas. Can't complain there.

Everyone, you can do it! @Luna of Dragonblood Congrats!

welp_zpselushgrp.png

welp, that'll be all for tonight.

Can't believe I actually made the 10k for the day. 6k to go...

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yay!  You can do it!  I've been lurking this thread, and I'm totally rooting for you!  50k is near!  :D:

I appreciate it, thanks.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Welp...

594a12227b499_Screenshot_20170621-0209161.thumb.png.cc2fe10f6165e04828bf63b9eafe47bc.png

I want a Lukas...

Just now, Zeo said:

15k here. I'm at 85k. Let's finish this.

fuk

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

..fuk

Nino was the key, man. As soon as I got her to *5 and gave her Fury/Desperation/Moonbow/Drawback the game completely changed for me. 

Before that I was getting constant 339 failures or less. Lukas/Soren/Olivia/Wrys. My OG crew, struggle central. But they DID pull one A/A run, so I'm proud of that.

I know I threw in the towel I few days ago but..

ePvUP3t.png

I wonder how viable it would be for me to get 40K for those 3 extra orbs... That's my main arena team, btw.

Regardless, for someone who has never played an FE game on Hard, let alone Lunatic, I should feel rather proud of myself.

21 hours ago, Othin said:

Playing on the highest difficulty and rarely losing. I haven't used any stamina potions this whole event and I'm already past 80k, even without getting many perfect scores. I'd be past 90k if I'd still been keeping up rather than getting burned out and switching to training my new 5*s, since putting almost all my stamina into this event took a ton of time. As is, my target final score is 90k, which should be easy enough.

17 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Just run Lunatic without losing any teams.

That nets you 705 points per run, which is is 3525 points per full bar of stamina. That means you can get over 10k points per day without spending any stamina potions. 

I got to 100k a few days ago and have yet to spend a single potion. I'm just using Tempest to grind HM now. 

So in other words, don't die & you'll win. Such a sound strategy

O God why do I suck so much!? *SOBS*:sob:

20 hours ago, XRay said:

I used a few orbs. I figured losing one or two orbs is worth it to get a few more orbs after Quicken Pulse. I need to stop wasting Stamina potions on GHB and monthly quests though, since I should look up strategy videos and be more patient with not completing all the monthly quests within a few days.

Yeah, you should probably do that since it's lot less time consuming.

20 hours ago, JSND said:

650 per run, 3350 per session, 3 times a day

......wat?:huh:

I slacked off too. I am ranked 1,293 currently, so I am not in danger of slipping to the next rank, but I am nowhere near going into the next one either. Since I got all the orbs, I am not sure if it is worth it to spend anymore time in the Tempest Trials besides doing a few rounds a day to keep myself in the rank. Spent all my stamina potions leveling Anna to use her in the Arena, so... yeah. I am pretty bad at conserving stamina potions.

I've grinded a tad with an odd team to try and get my HM up. First round was pretty successful, actually only lost one rank in speed. Second time round was... well, I made it to the last round with my final team... slowly xD

Oh well, back up to rank 3500, so a bit safer. Gonna continue.

Hmm, well I'm 1K away from 30K at least. Still trying to workout a better strategy. The team I thought would be good deathless actually falls apart if anybody dies, either due to a mistake I make or because the only way to deal with the enemy is drawing someone in. (Which is somewhat detrimental to a team of mages.)

I might just go back to my previous 3 team strategy, I'll never see an A in survival but at least I'll reach the end more consistently. (And occasionally get an A in Speed.)

Congratz to everyone here still powering through, I got to 50k for the seal and I've not actually attempted this mode since - gone back to levelling one of each unit up to 40 again.

I will say however that I find the Tempest Trials have improved my overall competence at the game, I have found that I def. die less in arena now, I did play Fire emblem awakening (far too much) with permadeath and on hard-lunatic (played it a few times over) and I have the FIre Emblem fates Limited edition - so I may be a relatively new player to the franchise I do know my way about the games - but I think Heroes being  a mobile game made me think - not exactly less of it but not on the same level as a "proper" game, my characters couldnt die like they could any other time I played a fire emblem game, so I know I personally removed some of my strategic thinking from the game and mostly went all out offensive - if a unit died then so be it, but these trials definitively made me put more effort into the game, trying to get the most from each run, very good addition in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

Congratz to everyone here still powering through, I got to 50k for the seal and I've not actually attempted this mode since - gone back to levelling one of each unit up to 40 again.

You should use the Tempest Trials to do your leveling. Every one of them is extremely stamina efficient except for the normal difficulty one.

Obviously the units you are leveling need to be strong enough to kill LV35+ enemies but with the right support units you can bring units around Lv20 in and just feed them 1 to 2 kills per map until they are tough enough to hold their own.

Made it up to 14k so far, gonna see how far I can get before the event ends

Hopefully they give us another chance for the Quickened Pulse seal, 'cause there's no way I'm getting it with what time I have left